April 19, 2024, 06:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328921 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: September 29, 2008, 02:13:53 AM »

I just cant see how she could ride around with the body for 11 days.....my God what a messed up piece of crap she is...

OK i am so confused so does this mean the pychic was right or whoever posted this on his board cause all this is coming from that board said they got the info from the FBI so HH are you the original poster of that too??

and do you work as an event planner an the side???
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: September 29, 2008, 02:14:51 AM »

Higher, I have to know, is GA or LA going down with Casey?
I dont think anybody is going down but Casey...........and I dont think any one knew about what she was doing in her family although they might have exspected something wasnt right....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: September 29, 2008, 02:17:32 AM »

I dont think anybody is going down but Casey...........and I dont think any one knew about what she was doing in her family although they might have exspected something wasnt right....

I have a feeling they just don't have the evidence.

Do you know if Lee is the daddy?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: September 29, 2008, 02:17:59 AM »

I just cant see how she could ride around with the body for 11 days.....my God what a messed up piece of crap she is...

OK i am so confused so does this mean the pychic was right or whoever posted this on his board cause all this is coming from that board said they got the info from the FBI so HH are you the original poster of that too??

No  Im not and event planner or anything else and I dont know what pychic stuff you are talking about I dont beleive in that stuff and I dont post on any other sight, I m just telling you what I was told today and if you want to make fun of it or choose not to beleive it then thats your right.........I just was trying to give out a little bit of what I was informed of.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: September 29, 2008, 02:19:30 AM »

I'm sorry, but when you're former LE and you let your wife wash a pair of pants that are in your daughter's car that you know smells like human decomposition and your granddaughter is missing that's evidence tampering and obstruction of justice.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1705 on: September 29, 2008, 02:20:35 AM »

No  Im not and event planner or anything else and I dont know what pychic stuff you are talking about I dont beleive in that stuff and I dont post on any other sight, I m just telling you what I was told today and if you want to make fun of it or choose not to beleive it then thats your right.........I just was trying to give out a little bit of what I was informed of.....

HH, I am event planner!!  You know that!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: September 29, 2008, 02:20:57 AM »

I am sorry if I offended you that wasnt ny intentions at all i was just asking if you were the original poster to the other info that came out cause it was pretty much the same thing so i thought you were the other poster...And when did i make fun of anything?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 29, 2008, 02:21:12 AM »

Higher, I don't think Kristin was making fun.  There really was a poster that said they knew someone in LE and told what was going to come down in the near future.  This person posted on Brian's site.  Brian is a psychic.
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: September 29, 2008, 02:21:34 AM »

thanks bunches.  I have been reading since this all began about Caylee. I am just amazed at all of the input and information listed here and wanted to really express my appreciation for all you have shared.

I hope I can contribute to your wonderful group.

I (in my mind) I believe it is as simple as Casey wanted her freedom & the only way to get it was to get rid of Caylee as that interfered in her social life.  Even if she released custody to C & G, she still would receive constant criticism from them and they would propbably never feel the same toward her.  She just out of a fit of anger probably ended Caylee's life so nobody would have her and be able to tell her what to do anymore.  This is so sad for everyone that loved Caylee.  I really believe there will come a time as Kaycee gets older that she will severely regret her actiions as she will probably never have another child and she will live her life with constant nightmares and night sweats.  I cannot imagine otherwise.  It is just such a horrible thing to lose a child for most people and the thought of ending one at your own hands is just very hard for me to swallow. 

Thanks
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: September 29, 2008, 02:21:39 AM »

And NO.........he is not.......It really is someone that Casey had a fling with but I dont know who..

burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: September 29, 2008, 02:23:13 AM »

Thank you for passing along what you were told.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: September 29, 2008, 02:23:15 AM »

And NO.........he is not.......It really is someone that Casey had a fling with but I dont know who..

Thank you for all the info tonight!  You have brought a lot of insight to this case for us.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: September 29, 2008, 02:25:27 AM »

HH, you know the truth really does hurt...had to change my avatar...it just didn't fit.  And I don't think Kristen was making fun of you at all, just trying to add some humour. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: September 29, 2008, 02:25:51 AM »

HH - how do you know she had Caylee in the car for 11 days?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: September 29, 2008, 02:26:36 AM »

sadval That is an interesting theory. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: September 29, 2008, 02:27:47 AM »

I'm sorry, but when you're former LE and you let your wife wash a pair of pants that are in your daughter's car that you know smells like human decomposition and your granddaughter is missing that's evidence tampering and obstruction of justice.
Thats just it.....she will only say that she thought the smell was on the clothes because they were in the car  and that at the time she didnt know that a crime had been committed...hence rotten pizza ....and so  they wont be able to make that stick...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: September 29, 2008, 02:29:39 AM »

Thats what I was told .........................and event planner knows these things...LOL

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: September 29, 2008, 02:31:22 AM »

That would have to mean she was there from the 16th till the 27th when she disposed of the car.  That's pretty horrendos and means George couldn't have seen inside the trunk. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: September 29, 2008, 02:32:10 AM »

Higher, I don't think Kristin was making fun.  There really was a poster that said they knew someone in LE and told what was going to come down in the near future.  This person posted on Brian's site.  Brian is a psychic.

Thank you Mammy this is what I was referring too

Haven’t posted for a few days, but thought I would share this with the posters here, this is a pretty good scoop and it does answer some questions I know we all ask.

An FBI source working closely on the case has told me so much more than what has been released.
As some of you may recall I had said a couple of weeks ago I was going to contact someone that was working the case.
According to my source in the FBI they have evidence that Casey had used both chloroform & Xanax to drug Caylee, also that according to evidence Caylee had been in the trunk for 11 days, this according to the CSI test results done on the trunk.
The also have evidence that Caylee was at at least 2 drug & sex parties, and had been knocked out on drugs.
Traces of BOTH Chloroform & Xanax were discovered in the trunk of the car in the body fluids tested.
ALSO Casey had ask jesse grund through text messages about Xanax, street name Zanny.
They also have some as he called them Shocking photos.
They want the Corpse because hair would tell the levels of the drug in the baby.
They also think she did dump the body in a
“NEARBY SWAMPY AREA INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS”
And that MURDER charges are definitely next to come soon
I am not going to swear but I think the photos they have may be of the parties he told me about where they know Caylee was present and knocked out with drugs.
He described them as drug & sex orgies.
We have Caylee visiting her great gr-father on the 15th last date proven alive.
By doing the simple math we no have her placing the body in the trunk on the 17th.
The CSI test show the varied levels of decomp the trunk was exposed to as 11 days.
So we know the car was towed on the 27th and the body was removed at that time.
So she dumped the body during those early am hours of the 27th, since it was in the lot at 7am when the worker first came in.
So, was she tying to bury her then, and decided against it or was she digging her up and moving her?
I am leaning toward she was going to bury her and it was to much work for her sorry ass so she put her in the trunk and drove around with her body for 11 days.

The hair samples in the trunk were small, they have enough to prove the dosing.
he said the hair in the truck did confirm it was from a dead body, and did test positive for the 2 substances,
And was Caylees.

They really want to find the corpse, because more extensive testing could be done,
but have grave doubts in ever doing so because of where they believe she disposed of the body.

He also explained that they determined the time frame of 11 days from the CSI test done on the hair & body fluids.

In answer to the person who ask why he would talk to me, because we know each other from years ago.

Thanks…I was sent some pretty disbursing media awhile back…think the discussion is on page one…so I’m assuming they have seen the sex video? Not sure why anyone in the FBI would want to tell you this…but thanks, will post it.

Brian

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: September 29, 2008, 02:32:53 AM »

thanks bunches.  I have been reading since this all began about Caylee. I am just amazed at all of the input and information listed here and wanted to really express my appreciation for all you have shared.

I hope I can contribute to your wonderful group.

I (in my mind) I believe it is as simple as Casey wanted her freedom & the only way to get it was to get rid of Caylee as that interfered in her social life.  Even if she released custody to C & G, she still would receive constant criticism from them and they would propbably never feel the same toward her.  She just out of a fit of anger probably ended Caylee's life so nobody would have her and be able to tell her what to do anymore.  This is so sad for everyone that loved Caylee.  I really believe there will come a time as Kaycee gets older that she will severely regret her actiions as she will probably never have another child and she will live her life with constant nightmares and night sweats.  I cannot imagine otherwise.  It is just such a horrible thing to lose a child for most people and the thought of ending one at your own hands is just very hard for me to swallow. 

Thanks

I have a feeling Casey will have plenty of time to think about it, maybe a lifetime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.