April 26, 2024, 09:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329315 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1840 on: September 29, 2008, 08:31:03 AM »

Casey is 1 a.m. blogging on Facebook. She is clearly missing her spotlight.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72213

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: September 29, 2008, 08:32:49 AM »

This site will give you an address for latitude and longitude...

Hopefully some tech monkey can explain what I am getting when I enter the co-ordinates..Am I getting a cell tower location or an  place of where she was close too?

http://stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php

10:45 pm June 15th I got an address of 6900 Lee Vista Blvd..

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1842 on: September 29, 2008, 08:32:50 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!
Just wanted to drop a line before I go into a meeting this morning.  Judging from the many "blogs" Casey is now putting on her Facebook...the psycho is now trying to take on, as she claims "Your favorite night time prosecutor"...Yes she is TRYING TO TAKE ON NANCY GRACE with blogs...LOL

Oh the spare time she must have right now since she is NOT searching for her child and is NOT telling the truth...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

From Casey Anthony's Facebook:

Casey is asking everyone to read my posted item!!!!!! 2:04am - Comment
    Nancy has always over done it.......read carefully 2:03am

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1843 on: September 29, 2008, 08:35:30 AM »

At 1 am she has this as her status...

Casey is letting people know a little about their favorite nightime prosecutor...nancy grace..lmao. 1:54am

She then goes on to be-little a fellow supporter who turned on her after 5 minutes of PM'ing her due to the way she spoke to him...so she edit'ed it and blogged about it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1844 on: September 29, 2008, 08:40:10 AM »

Latest chat session turned blog by the Devil herself..Casey Anthony:
(not Dolce)

Craig are you bipolar...... or is it because i won't talk to you. 2:14am
tonight i received the following im's from one very bipolar individual he is very scared of rejection....

CRAIG MARKER
1:14amCraig
hey
i've been following the case, just wanted to say good luck, im on your side

1:21amCraig
are you there?

1:27amCraig
I really wish you would talk, so i know that you are actually different from what all the news and other media talk about. but if you can't give a supporter the light of the day, maybe im wrong.

1:27amCasey
should i care what u think ..really?

1:28amCraig
it depends how you look at it

1:31amCraig
maybe you're right, one person doesn't matter.

1:33amCraig
and im not even here to talk about anything like that, i'd rather get to know you for who you really are, regardless of the situation. im very nice though, and who knows, maybe one person can make your day, or put a smile on your face.

1:41amCraig
well im heading off, i have classes tomorrow. sorry for going out of my way to help you.excuse my optimism, i don't know what i was thinking. your attitude alone on here answers all of my questions. I must've mistaken you for someone else.

1:47amCraig
i'm suprised it happened so fast, it only took me five minutes and five words from you, to figure out who you really are. im inviting you to correct me if im wrong.

1:56amCraig
tell me you aren't the spiteful bitch everyone claims. i know you aren't. tell me, im begging you. don't treat me as a normal supporter. ive been watching this since day one, and im on your side. why the f*ck would you not want to talk about dissing nancy grace with me lol honestly

2:01amCraig
you know what, f*ck everything i said before. i take it all back. most people would tell you to burn in hell, but there is no hell ,hell is now. and i hope the rest of your life burns away, every lie you've made, every person you've murdered mentally and physically, will all shine above even your greatest features.

2:03amCraig
I'll leave you with one quote, not because i know you dont care, but because i know you are reading all of this. subconsciously you are thinking about it, every word.

"There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn" -Albert Camus, might want to look him up.

Karma is a bitch. I'll be watching it burn on your face after every court date you have, every day we see you in jail

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: September 29, 2008, 08:40:58 AM »

This site will give you an address for latitude and longitude...

Hopefully some tech monkey can explain what I am getting when I enter the co-ordinates..Am I getting a cell tower location or an  place of where she was close too?

http://stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php

10:45 pm June 15th I got an address of 6900 Lee Vista Blvd..

Looks like she may have been driving on a thruway. Here's a google image of that address.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=BBI&q=6900+Lee+Vista+Blvd.+ORLANDO+FLORIDA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1846 on: September 29, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »

So, we are supposed to believe Casey wrote the comments about NG? Absolutely! (not)

I remember you, Caylee.
Maddie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: September 29, 2008, 08:41:29 AM »

Good morning everyone new here, well kind of, haven't been here since NH. Been reading alot for the past month, really enjoy all of your takes on everything in this very sad case,  and decided to add my 2cents for what it is worth.
The thing that really stands out in my mind is, where was she going everyday, and why didn't her parents know.  My take from the beginning as crazy as it may seem,  is that she was either into stripping, which I discounted because someone would have come forward by now or that she was a call girl. IMO
Cindy said that she left for her job by 7:30 in the morning most days and that they were still sleeping, now if you have a job, you are either gone by then or you are getting ready, especially if she had a 9-5 job at Universal  , Casey said she was on her way home from Universal at 5ish like any normal day according to her, when she went to pick up Caylee on the day she went missing.  I just don't get it, that they never called her at her job or went there in all the time she was supposedly working there.
And one other thing, the way she talked to her parents is unbeleivable, if I talked to my parents that way, I would have been slapped silly. 
Thanks Klaas for your help remembering

"To the world they are one person, to one person they are the world"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: September 29, 2008, 08:44:17 AM »

At 1 am she has this as her status...

Casey is letting people know a little about their favorite nightime prosecutor...nancy grace..lmao. 1:54am

She then goes on to be-little a fellow supporter who turned on her after 5 minutes of PM'ing her due to the way she spoke to him...so she edit'ed it and blogged about it.

Yeah, she's also trying to explain her flag dress.  I think somebody needs to unplug the modem, break the keyboard, whatever..  Jose certainly needs to. She's just digging herself a grave here.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1849 on: September 29, 2008, 08:44:29 AM »

So, we are supposed to believe Casey wrote the comments about NG? Absolutely! (not)

Huh?
She did its on her Facebook.  She has gone and blogged about Nancy Grace.

On another note, this website is not Anthony related...I have not looked all throught it yet, but its connected to one of the Justice for Caylee sites on MySpace.

http://www.cayleememorial.com/

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: September 29, 2008, 08:44:39 AM »

(not Dolce)

tonight i received the following im's from one very bipolar individual he is very scared of rejection....

CRAIG MARKER
hey

Snipped

Casey you are a spiteful bitch ... or is it because you are in fact a spiteful bitch? 8:43 a.m.

Casey to jury: Why should I care what u think ... really? (Rolls eyes, chomps gum, paints nails) 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1851 on: September 29, 2008, 08:45:17 AM »

Good morning everyone new here, well kind of, haven't been here since NH. Been reading alot for the past month, really enjoy all of your takes on everything in this very sad case,  and decided to add my 2cents for what it is worth.
The thing that really stands out in my mind is, where was she going everyday, and why didn't her parents know.  My take from the beginning as crazy as it may seem,  is that she was either into stripping, which I discounted because someone would have come forward by now or that she was a call girl. IMO
Cindy said that she left for her job by 7:30 in the morning most days and that they were still sleeping, now if you have a job, you are either gone by then or you are getting ready, especially if she had a 9-5 job at Universal  , Casey said she was on her way home from Universal at 5ish like any normal day according to her, when she went to pick up Caylee on the day she went missing.  I just don't get it, that they never called her at her job or went there in all the time she was supposedly working there.
And one other thing, the way she talked to her parents is unbeleivable, if I talked to my parents that way, I would have been slapped silly. 
Thanks Klaas for your help remembering
Welcome Maddie!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: September 29, 2008, 08:46:18 AM »

Huh?

On another note, this website is not Anthony related...I have not looked all throught it yet, but its connected to one of the Justice for Caylee sites on MySpace.

No, I mean the style of writing does not sound like her. Did she copy and paste? Did her lawyer write it? That's all I was saying.

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: September 29, 2008, 08:48:21 AM »

Good morning and welcome Maddie2

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: September 29, 2008, 08:48:54 AM »

Huh?

No, I mean the style of writing does not sound like her. Did she copy and paste? Did her lawyer write it? That's all I was saying.
Oh gotcha..LOL

It looks to me like an excerpt from a news article.  The wording is very much over her head. LOL

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: September 29, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »

Huh?

Oh gotcha..LOL

It looks to me like an excerpt from a news article.  The wording is very much over her head. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: September 29, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »

Huh?

Oh gotcha..LOL

Morning Monkeys

Yep copied it from here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: September 29, 2008, 08:59:10 AM »

Huh?

Oh gotcha..LOL

Exactly. Hers would be more along the lines of:

OMG! Can u believe what that B Nancy Grace said about me? I am so f'in pissed. That is like absolutely not how it happened. Don't u think I looked hot in that flag dress? Ok, hun, we should go out 2nite ...... 2 for 1 shots and a wet tee contest. $1 prize money $$$$$ I hope Tony's there. I am soooooo crazy about that boy. Oh and Bob and Tom and Dick and Harry will be there. They are sooooo hot. Oh, yeah, Nancy Grace. Well, yeah, she's such a B. Whatever Nancy. U are just jealous cuz u r not hot like me!!!     

(Impression of Casey only, not her true writing.)

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: September 29, 2008, 08:59:11 AM »

(not Dolce)

CRAIG MARKER
hey

Snipped

Casey you are a spiteful bitch ... or is it because you are in fact a spiteful bitch? 8:43 a.m.

Casey to jury: Why should I care what u think ... really? (Rolls eyes, chomps gum, paints nails) 

Ha ha ha.  That is soooo funny.  That is exactly how Casey will act.  She has definitely resided herself to spending the rest of her life in prison. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: September 29, 2008, 08:59:44 AM »

In the wee hours on the 16th I have Caseys Cell coming back to these 2 locations...

So I am thinking that her calls are pinging of these 2 towers??

I need a tech monkey...

2820 Goldenrod Rd S, Azalea Park, FL 32822
8600 Currituck Sound Ln, Orlando, FL 32829
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.