April 26, 2024, 04:42:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329309 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: September 29, 2008, 09:40:40 AM »

Look what I just found
snipped

Is this true???  Do we know for a fact that Annie was supplying drugs???

I don't think we know this is true. No.

Thank you !!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1901 on: September 29, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »

Tomm I have been waiting for you!!

Can you help me with my question?

I came back with only 3 different lat/long numbers on Casey Cell Report between 7:35pm on the 15th and 4:14pm on the 16th...

What does this mean? Is this how they use triangulation of the pings?

And does this mean her phone at least did not leave this area at all between these times? If the phone left the area wouldnt we see a different lat/longitude number in there?

Maybe she left her phone somewhere while she was off doing whatever, so she couldn't have her true whereabouts traced? Although what's IN that area?  Or did I miss that part..

I am sorry. It all depends on her model of cell phone. I have a Blackberry and it uses true GPS. Casey may have had that capability. It would still give you an approximate location, even with tower pings.

I am not sure if Casey would have turned her phone off while moving Caylee. 1, I think she would be too nervous or distracted to speak or text on the phone. Or, she was smart enough to turn it off so no one could trace her movements.

Or, she was her usual "look at me" self and chatted while she did it.

What I really think, was mentioned earlier, sorry I cannot remember by whom.

LE is not releasing anything to do with murder/manslaughter/child neglect resulting in death charges. Until Casey is charged they can keep all of that info to themselves. By now they are back from California and have spoken to the Marine, Hawkins. I think what we do NOT see is the most important. George, Annie, Hawkins, Daly, and the rest of the unknown people.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1902 on: September 29, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »

Has LE interviewed the Annie friend???  I am thinking this girl MAY be the key to the case. Isnt she the one that may have been the dealer for Casey?  Forgive me, if I am incorrect!!!

Surely they have. Maybe this hasn't been released b/c it is key to the murder case like you said! Does Annie have children?

Good morning.  I missed something. I don't know anything about Annie.  Can you tell me please

Her name is Annie Downing IIRC and I've seen a few pics of her with Casey. I really don't know much about her either. Monkeys?

Ohhh I heard of her, but i didn't hear she might be a supplier.  Very interesting
I am not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that she did have children.  Someone, somewhere had suggested she delved in the drugs...maybe I shouldnt be writing any of this as I honestly dont know this to be true!!!!!

Thanks doc !!!  Was Annie friends with the rest of the group...Amy, Ricardo, ect. ?? I ask because they all said they were not into drugs.  TIA

Yes she was IIRC. I don't think they would admit to drug use to cops unless they were forced. I'd be willing to bet they were using something besides alcohol to get their groove on. Ewwwww. Sorry everybody. 

I remember you, Caylee.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: September 29, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »

I am not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that she did have children.  Someone, somewhere had suggested she delved in the drugs...maybe I shouldnt be writing any of this as I honestly dont know this to be true!!!!!

Don't worry too much.  We're all just speculating- not accusing. Obviously none of us has any idea what is truly going on. I think it's ok to make educated guesses based on the information we do have. Smile

Thanks for the reaasurance!!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: September 29, 2008, 09:46:56 AM »

Casey to George: Here's your f-in gas cans.

WTH? Do you monkeys know what would happen if I said the f word to my dad? Oh, even as a grown woman I would NEVER.

And what is with his claim that Casey borrowed Cindy's vehicle and GA chased her??? Mass confusion.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: September 29, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17579545/detail.html

Zenaida Gonzalez Speaks Out About Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 8:44 am EDT September 29, 2008
UPDATED: 9:44 am EDT September 29, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Channel Nine's Mary Nguyen spoke with Zenaida Gonzalez at the RDV complex in Maitland, Monday morning.

Gonzalez says ever since she was blamed for Caylee's disappearance her world has been turned upside down. She is the woman who Casey Anthony claims took 3-year-old Caylee.

When Caylee was reported missing, Casey Anthony told authorities she left her daughter with a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzales who lived at an apartment complex on Conway Road.

Gonzalez says she never met Anthony and now people all over the country are blaming her for Caylee's death. She has received hundreds of threatening emails and phone calls.

"I also do have those threatening phone calls at 2 or 3:00am, threatening my kids, threatening myself," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez and her Attorney John Morgan filed a defamation lawsuit last week. They say they want her name cleared.

Gonzalez said that she has been fired from her job and due to the incident; no one wants to hire her.

(snipped)
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1906 on: September 29, 2008, 09:48:10 AM »

IIRC, Dante was answering questions at WS not too long ago, and said he and Annie have since broken up.  If my memory is correct.  I'll try and find a link.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: September 29, 2008, 09:49:47 AM »

Not really just that she's still getting threats and how she is in hiding and how the are sueing her!!

What?? Who is suing her??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: September 29, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »

Ok so on Google maps I plotted all three of those Lat/Long points and then I added in Hopesping Dr..

Hopespring Dr is D on the map..

A,B,C are the lat/longitute points....

So I figure Casey was at home when on the phone..
She has Calls listed every hour...Sometimes more than one call

So does this mean she never left home on the 16th at  like George says??

Ill stop now with the map~ I am just curious...Thanks Tomm
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: September 29, 2008, 09:56:18 AM »

Ok so on Google maps I plotted all three of those Lat/Long points and then I added in Hopesping Dr..

I think if she did leave on the 16th like GA says, she just drove somewhere close by and waited until GA went to work and then came home. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: September 29, 2008, 09:56:58 AM »

Not really just that she's still getting threats and how she is in hiding and how the are sueing her!!

I think she means ZG is suing Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: September 29, 2008, 09:58:40 AM »

Good morning.  I missed something. I don't know anything about Annie.  Can you tell me please

Annie lived in apt 218 at Sawgrass with Dante.

And I believe Dante said he could see 210 from his apartment.  Me thinks that Casey would drop Caylee off at the stairwell.. as she said.. for X/ANNIE to pick her up.

As for what we all supposedly don't get, and we dont understand (per Casey).. the only thing that comes to mind is that perhaps - if Casey was willing to cover for Annie here - that something happened to Caylee in Annie's presence.. or who knows what. And instead of getting her friend in trouble (since perhaps Casey had something to do with it as well- even by accident), they decided to keep it on the DL and act like somebody kidnapped Caylee..  I don't know. My wheels are turning, but maybe they're not going far 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: September 29, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »

Downing, Annie – Friend of Casey's, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road. Contacted by LE but not home; father said he would have her call, which she did. Detective Clarke spoke with her. Previously lived in Sawgrass Apartments. See Salati, Dante.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1913 on: September 29, 2008, 10:00:01 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Since Casey is spending most of her time on Facebook, I wonder if someone from LE is befriending her to see if maybe she will slip up and talk.  I know it would probably be considered entrapment. but it is a nice thought since she does like to flap her gums online!

Lisa
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: September 29, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »

I am probably completely wrong, but D appears to be outside the coordinates.  Doesn't even appear to along same long. or lat. when you intersect them. 
Has anyone printed this map out and intersected those coordinates???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: September 29, 2008, 10:01:32 AM »

nevermind.. you meant SHE is suing Casey. LOL 

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1916 on: September 29, 2008, 10:01:44 AM »

king at the Baez lawfirm website..I wanted to see what he had listed as success stories..There is a link under each one that says read more yet it gives nothing to read more of..lol! Does anyone know if he has ever even won a case? And who it was the was found innocent..Just wondering
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: September 29, 2008, 10:02:00 AM »

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/the-anthony-saga-players/

Might be a good place to see who the "players" are.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 29, 2008, 10:02:38 AM »

Annie lived in apt 218 at Sawgrass with Dante.

And I believe Dante said he could see 210 from his apartment.  Me thinks that Casey would drop Caylee off at the stairwell.. as she said.. for X/ANNIE to pick her up.

As for what we all supposedly don't get, and we dont understand (per Casey).. the only thing that comes to mind is that perhaps - if Casey was willing to cover for Annie here - that something happened to Caylee in Annie's presence.. or who knows what. And instead of getting her friend in trouble (since perhaps Casey had something to do with it as well- even by accident), they decided to keep it on the DL and act like somebody kidnapped Caylee..  I don't know. My wheels are turning, but maybe they're not going far 

IMO, Casey wouldn't take the fall for no one. 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: September 29, 2008, 10:03:16 AM »

Tomm I have been waiting for you!!

Can you help me with my question?

I came back with only 3 different lat/long numbers on Casey Cell Report between 7:35pm on the 15th and 4:14pm on the 16th...

What does this mean? Is this how they use triangulation of the pings?

And does this mean her phone at least did not leave this area at all between these times? If the phone left the area wouldnt we see a different lat/longitude number in there?

Maybe she left her phone somewhere while she was off doing whatever, so she couldn't have her true whereabouts traced? Although what's IN that area?  Or did I miss that part..

I am sorry. It all depends on her model of cell phone. I have a Blackberry and it uses true GPS. Casey may have had that capability. It would still give you an approximate location, even with tower pings.

I am not sure if Casey would have turned her phone off while moving Caylee. 1, I think she would be too nervous or distracted to speak or text on the phone. Or, she was smart enough to turn it off so no one could trace her movements.

Or, she was her usual "look at me" self and chatted while she did it.

What I really think, was mentioned earlier, sorry I cannot remember by whom.

LE is not releasing anything to do with murder/manslaughter/child neglect resulting in death charges. Until Casey is charged they can keep all of that info to themselves. By now they are back from California and have spoken to the Marine, Hawkins. I think what we do NOT see is the most important. George, Annie, Hawkins, Daly, and the rest of the unknown people.

I  agree with you on this....LE has SO much more than we know.  I would imagine they talked to Padillo's female associate who was with Casey as well. 

They have the pings pinned down too IMO

It's a cat & mouse game right now....time is on LE's side.  Casey ain't going nowhere.

BTW - Good Morning Monkeys - Welcome to all new monkeys...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.