April 19, 2024, 08:12:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328878 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1920 on: September 29, 2008, 10:04:11 AM »

king at the Baez lawfirm website..I wanted to see what he had listed as success stories..There is a link under each one that says read more yet it gives nothing to read more of..lol! Does anyone know if he has ever even won a case? And who it was the was found innocent..Just wondering

I would really like to know what his former clients think of him!  He doesn't have a clue!  If he were really a good lawyer, he would forbid Casey from chatting up strangers online.  I think that is gonna be her downfall!

Lisa
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: September 29, 2008, 10:04:47 AM »

When I was young maybe 16 I was living with my brother and his wife(my parents
died when I was 6 yrs old) anyway I had a fight with my brother ( 5yrs older than me) anyway I said the F word several times to him and for everytime I said it he smacked me across the mouth. It was not a pleasant sight, but I never
forgot it and I'm 71 now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: September 29, 2008, 10:04:52 AM »

Downing, Annie – Friend of Casey's, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road. Contacted by LE but not home; father said he would have her call, which she did. Detective Clarke spoke with her. Previously lived in Sawgrass Apartments. See Salati, Dante.

and found in the Anthony trash

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: September 29, 2008, 10:07:24 AM »

Well, we know that Casey was looking up info on Zenaida - age 25 - before this ZG showed up at Sawgrass looking for an apartment.  (Do we know how old the real ZG is?)  Is the Zenaida she found, this same ZG? And I wonder if the ZG posted on myspace or wherever, her intent to look at an apartment somewhere.. heck, maybe somebody suggested Sawgrass to her, to get a real Zenaida physically at those apartments. IF casey didn't get personal info off the real ZG's web page, then perhaps Annie assisted in getting info from the office? 

I'm just trying to figure out how exactly Casey's looking for a Zenaida led to the "coincidence" that a real Zenaida would show up at Sawgrass, where Casey had friends..  and then was able to get all of this information about her.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: September 29, 2008, 10:07:37 AM »

Ok so on Google maps I plotted all three of those Lat/Long points and then I added in Hopesping Dr..

Hopespring Dr is D on the map..

A,B,C are the lat/longitute points....

So I figure Casey was at home when on the phone..
She has Calls listed every hour...Sometimes more than one call

So does this mean she never left home on the 16th at  like George says??

Ill stop now with the map~ I am just curious...Thanks Tomm

I am probably completely wrong, but D appears to be outside the coordinates.  Doesn't even appear to along same long. or lat. when you intersect them. 
Has anyone printed this map out and intersected those coordinates???
IDK Abbey I just noticed those were the only 3 lat/long listed between those times..I have no idea what it all means thats why I was asking for a tech monkey..Maybe its nothing Maybe it says something...

Sorry if I confused anyone I was just curious..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: September 29, 2008, 10:08:16 AM »

Good morning.  I missed something. I don't know anything about Annie.  Can you tell me please

Annie lived in apt 218 at Sawgrass with Dante.

And I believe Dante said he could see 210 from his apartment.  Me thinks that Casey would drop Caylee off at the stairwell.. as she said.. for X/ANNIE to pick her up.

As for what we all supposedly don't get, and we dont understand (per Casey).. the only thing that comes to mind is that perhaps - if Casey was willing to cover for Annie here - that something happened to Caylee in Annie's presence.. or who knows what. And instead of getting her friend in trouble (since perhaps Casey had something to do with it as well- even by accident), they decided to keep it on the DL and act like somebody kidnapped Caylee..  I don't know. My wheels are turning, but maybe they're not going far 

IMO, Casey wouldn't take the fall for no one. 

Exactly !!  That is why she spends all her time trying to blame everyone else
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: September 29, 2008, 10:09:54 AM »

Ok so on Google maps I plotted all three of those Lat/Long points and then I added in Hopesping Dr..

Hopespring Dr is D on the map..

A,B,C are the lat/longitute points....

So I figure Casey was at home when on the phone..
She has Calls listed every hour...Sometimes more than one call

So does this mean she never left home on the 16th at  like George says??

Ill stop now with the map~ I am just curious...Thanks Tomm

I am probably completely wrong, but D appears to be outside the coordinates.  Doesn't even appear to along same long. or lat. when you intersect them. 
Has anyone printed this map out and intersected those coordinates???
IDK Abbey I just noticed those were the only 3 lat/long listed between those times..I have no idea what it all means thats why I was asking for a tech monkey..Maybe its nothing Maybe it says something...

Sorry if I confused anyone I was just curious..

I'm with ya Misi.  I dont know anything about this stuff. I hope someone comes along that can help us
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1927 on: September 29, 2008, 10:11:16 AM »

Downing, Annie – Friend of Casey's, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road. Contacted by LE but not home; father said he would have her call, which she did. Detective Clarke spoke with her. Previously lived in Sawgrass Apartments. See Salati, Dante.

They both have the same Sharpie made eyebrows!  And the hats look identical.  Btw, that pic with Caylee in the background makes me sad.  Seems like she was dragged around by Mom and pretty much forgotten.

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: September 29, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »

Annie Downing...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2003.htm

Colonial High School Class of 2003 Alumni
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: September 29, 2008, 10:12:08 AM »

This looks like the girl in the pictures at the anything but clothes party.The one where Casey's nasty self is wrapped up in Old Glory!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1930 on: September 29, 2008, 10:17:19 AM »

Did we ever get any more info on that seizure Casey supposedly had before all of this happened? Just curious b/c overdosing on Xanax could cause a seizure.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: September 29, 2008, 10:19:27 AM »

And I believe Dante said he could see 210 from his apartment.  Me thinks that Casey would drop Caylee off at the stairwell.. as she said.. for X/ANNIE to pick her up.

As for what we all supposedly don't get, and we dont understand (per Casey).. the only thing that comes to mind is that perhaps - if Casey was willing to cover for Annie here - that something happened to Caylee in Annie's presence.. or who knows what. And instead of getting her friend in trouble (since perhaps Casey had something to do with it as well- even by accident), they decided to keep it on the DL and act like somebody kidnapped Caylee..  I don't know. My wheels are turning, but maybe they're not going far 

IMO, Casey wouldn't take the fall for no one. 

Exactly !!  That is why she spends all her time trying to blame everyone else

I don't think she's taking the fall for anyone, nor would she. But it's possible she and Annie had some kind of pact thing.  We don't know what kind of person this Annie girl is. But if she was supplying Casey with Xanax - either for her own use, or to drug her child - Casey didn't say anything of the sort that we're aware of. Nor did she ever mention Annie to the cops, that we're aware of (or that I recall reading).  A lot of what she says regarding a Zanny, seems to fit this Annie person.  If Casey blows the whistle on her baby-drugging supplier, then Annie says Casey drugged her kid, left her God knows where..  and did God knows what.   We really just have no clue yet what's up with this Annie chick. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1932 on: September 29, 2008, 10:20:07 AM »

king at the Baez lawfirm website..I wanted to see what he had listed as success stories..There is a link under each one that says read more yet it gives nothing to read more of..lol! Does anyone know if he has ever even won a case? And who it was the was found innocent..Just wondering

I would really like to know what his former clients think of him!  He doesn't have a clue!  If he were really a good lawyer, he would forbid Casey from chatting up strangers online.  I think that is gonna be her downfall!

Lisa
I think he lies as much as casey..jmo! I can't understand why he would put success stories on that page that you can't read more about..I would want a lawyer with a high win record..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: September 29, 2008, 10:21:18 AM »

Did we ever get any more info on that seizure Casey supposedly had before all of this happened? Just curious b/c overdosing on Xanax could cause a seizure.

Xanax Withdrawal Seizure

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:aen3RYeJWh0J:about.waketech.edu/ecoimpact/files/index.php%3F/xanax/withdrawal_seizure_percentage.html+overdosing+on+Xanax+could+cause+a+seizure.&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: September 29, 2008, 10:23:33 AM »

To dirty up this cage before we leave ... He looks like he just won the friggin lottery. "My niece is missing! Woo hoo!"

(Old pic. Just thought we were missing Lee's cheesy face. You're welcome!)

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: September 29, 2008, 10:25:26 AM »

Xanax Withdrawal Seizure

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:aen3RYeJWh0J:about.waketech.edu/ecoimpact/files/index.php%3F/xanax/withdrawal_seizure_percentage.html+overdosing+on+Xanax+could+cause+a+seizure.&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

I also noticed that sleep disturbances and sweating are associated with withdrawal. Interesting stuff.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: September 29, 2008, 10:30:09 AM »

Good morning, you all.  Someone said at 3:00 this a.m that Casey did give Caylee Xanax so Zanny really did take Caylee!!!!!  Im sorry I don't know who to give credit to for that statement - it was 3:00 in the morning......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: September 29, 2008, 10:34:58 AM »

Good morning, you all.  Someone said at 3:00 this a.m that Casey did give Caylee Xanax so Zanny really did take Caylee!!!!!  Im sorry I don't know who to give credit to for that statement - it was 3:00 in the morning......

Good morning Always!

Higherhopes got the info from a friend in LE from Orlando, IIRC.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: September 29, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »

To dirty up this cage before we leave ... He looks like he just won the friggin lottery. "My niece is missing! Woo hoo!"

(Old pic. Just thought we were missing Lee's cheesy face. You're welcome!)

All of the donations just hit his paypal. He is a rich man. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: September 29, 2008, 10:36:25 AM »

Hello, monkeys.......well I have some news that I had just gotten today from and inside source at the police department in orlando,   I really dont know just how much I should say on here to keep from getting in trouble but I can say this one thing........I was told that Casey is going to be arrested soon.......and that its not the lack of evidince that is taking so long its the amount of evidence that is stalling things, and even without a body its gonna happen.

Great news, without saying too much, what do you mean by amount of evidence? Taking awhile to get through it all?

Will they be arresting other family members to for their obstruction of the investigation?? I think so far CA has been the worst with the obstructing,lies,with holding information/evidence and all.I do feel she at least needs to be charged..JMO

FYI .. higherhopes post

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.