March 28, 2024, 01:23:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 327791 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2008, 11:52:23 PM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2008, 11:53:26 PM »

Cindy Anthony has said the following about the father of Caylee.

"I don't know who he is."
"I thought it was Jesse Grund."  (Jesse had a paternity test soon after Caylee was born.)
"It was a friend who did not want to be in Caylee's life and who moved out of state and started his own family."
"Casey showed me an obit one day and said the guy in it was Caylee's father but I don't recall his name."  ****BIG RED FLAG of BS**** That is not something one overlooks. If nothing else, to know genetic traits. 
"We all knew who it was...an old friend who later was killed in a car wreck."

And on and on and on....and we wonder where Casey learned to lie?

My comments in between the 

Most normal people would feel that way, Shell ... but I think Cindy would not want to share the Grandparenting with anyone, myself. She was happy that the other set of grandparents were not involved. IMHO. This way she had control.

My friend's daughter was a single mom at the age of 18.  The father who was out of picture before the mother knew she was pregnant.  In other words ... there was no relationship.  Right or wrong ... the decision was made not to inform the father or ... search out the father's family.  Mother is now 26 years old ... happily married with two more children.

From the point of view of the my friend ... the Grandmother ... it makes sense not to complicate her daughter and grandaughter's life.  However ... I know if either of my sons had fathered a child in a relationship prior to getting married ... I would not want them left out of the equation and ... I know I would not want to be left out of the equation.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »

Well after reading everything and trying to catch up I have come to the conclusion that the whole family is tied into this in one way or another.........I also think if Casey was checking out missimg children sites even before Caylee came up missing then to me this means only one thing......she was trying to get rich quick and get alot of sympathy in the deal also...Im sure that everyone remembers the Adam Walsh story.....and they know that to this day Mr. Walsh makes his living looking for other missing children and is well known and they did come into some money ofter the fact by the people he met and got to know during the search for his son....To me I think this would kill two birds with one stone in Caseys mind........get rid of Caylee and put her in the spotlight ....interviews   and   maybe synpathy money coming in from caring people.......She never exspected thing s to turn out the way they did.............I really cant stand her.............................or any of them.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #203 on: September 27, 2008, 11:55:57 PM »

Here is a post from MyFoxOrlando

MSinIndy
Sep 27, 2008 | 9:07 PM Here is the entire post. The lady that posted this info is a regular blogger and I assume she would only post good info. I posted here because I felt this was good information.

okay - found the contents of trash bag, IF this is the same one... found it on the "What happened last Wed." thread:
Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

I find the parking ticket significant
also
My kids were always nuts for doughnut holes -- definitely 3-year-old food.

I think this list is accurate - what do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4496

I saw this when originally posted and the poster came out and apologized and said it was a joke.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: September 27, 2008, 11:56:01 PM »

Hey CBB,
Could I have a new avi? I like witches and cats. Thanks if you can help.
Cajun Miracle

Hi cajun miracle.  Here is the link to CBB's Halloween avatar thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3331.msg474355#new

Please go there and make your request.  That way CBB will be sure to see it and you can then pick it up when she finishes making it.

Thanks Muffy. I didn't know.
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: September 27, 2008, 11:56:31 PM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.

Because it is very difficult to support people who live in world of denial.  You either agree with their distorted reality or you are eliminated. 

Shell & Mary Mary---you are soooooo right!  My interpretation of this family is that they are all delusional and NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL SH** !!!  
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #206 on: September 27, 2008, 11:56:41 PM »

Well after reading everything and trying to catch up I have come to the conclusion that the whole family is tied into this in one way or another.........I also think if Casey was checking out missimg children sites even before Caylee came up missing then to me this means only one thing......she was trying to get rich quick and get alot of sympathy in the deal also...Im sure that everyone remembers the Adam Walsh story.....and they know that to this day Mr. Walsh makes his living looking for other missing children and is well known and they did come into some money ofter the fact by the people he met and got to know during the search for his son....To me I think this would kill two birds with one stone in Caseys mind........get rid of Caylee and put her in the spotlight ....interviews   and   maybe synpathy money coming in from caring people.......She never exspected thing s to turn out the way they did.............I really cant stand her.............................or any of them.............
She could have also read the missing kids stories to help her create a story for caylee's disappearance
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2008, 11:58:14 PM »

Did anyone get the missing kids website names that casey was visiting? I wonder if any of those kids stories are close the hers..She may have picked something up from there to add to her story
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »

No they don't seem to have that.  They seem to be a family unto themselves.
I don't have a good fix on Lee.  What was his relationship with his Mother.
Or was there so much focus on Casey's antics that there was little time left for Lee.
They all seem to behave in ways that regular people would not.  Lee destroying Amy's key - why wouldn't he arrange to return it to her?  Picking up Casey's belongings instead of leaving that to LE. 
Cindy rifling through those belongings - washing some - will be ever know if evidence was lost? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: September 28, 2008, 12:00:31 AM »

She could have also read the missing kids stories to help her create a story for caylee's disappearance
Well yea she would have found out how each and every one of those children came up missin also but knowing what kind of girl she is and seeing how she wanted money and to be the center of attention I can bety you that the (limelight) of the situation was what drew her more than anything...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2008, 12:01:45 AM »

In all fairness, I think it is worth noting that no one knows WHO was making what search, really. We just know that the searches that have been revealed were made on that computer.

Just wanted to make that point.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2008, 12:03:18 AM »

Or was there so much focus on Casey's antics that there was little time left for Lee.
They all seem to behave in ways that regular people would not.  Lee destroying Amy's key - why wouldn't he arrange to return it to her?  Picking up Casey's belongings instead of leaving that to LE. 
Cindy rifling through those belongings - washing some - will be ever know if evidence was lost? 
Yes thats one of the first things that seemed ODD  to me to in his statement about disposing of the key for Amy....how did he know she wanted it destroyed ....maybe she wanted it back for her own reasons   and by the way...how do you destroy a key.............thats so stupid...

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2008, 12:03:27 AM »

True, I think Casey creates a life and picks up bits and pieces from what she reads or sees.  Since she invented Zani the Nanny she needed to find a person who's name would coincide with Zani, that's probably when she started looking up Zenaida. 
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2008, 12:05:52 AM »

Hey---one last question tonight for any Monkeys---does anyone know what is happening tonight @ Hopespring Dr. since the Anthony's cancelled the candlelight vigil?  Were there any events with protestors after all the new info was released?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 28, 2008, 12:05:59 AM »

In all fairness, I think it is worth noting that no one knows WHO was making what search, really. We just know that the searches that have been revealed were made on that computer.

Just wanted to make that point.
Point taken...but still it doesnt really matter who was searching the factg of the matter is that it was someone in that household and then   boom  all of a sudden ...they have a missing child too   and so if it wasnt Casey....then the whole bunch of them is in on something which wouldnt surprise me either.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: September 28, 2008, 12:09:07 AM »

Hey---one last question tonight for any Monkeys---does anyone know what is happening tonight @ Hopespring Dr. since the Anthony's cancelled the candlelight vigil?  Were there any events with protestors after all the new info was released?

Nothing tonight but aren't the vigils usually on Sunday night?  Wasn't today Saturday or am I a day behind again, LOL 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 28, 2008, 12:09:58 AM »

Yes thats one of the first things that seemed ODD  to me to in his statement about disposing of the key for Amy....how did he know she wanted it destroyed ....maybe she wanted it back for her own reasons   and by the way...how do you destroy a key.............thats so stupid...
Well he is also the one that went on national tv and stated they were throwing some gifts away that smelled or were junkie...He is a real brainiac..I have high hopes this case will get solved with him leading the investigation...lol!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 28, 2008, 12:10:43 AM »

Nothing tonight but aren't the vigils usually on Sunday night?  Wasn't today Saturday or am I a day behind again, LOL 

heh ... yeah, the vigils have been on Sunday nights. And, yes, this is Saturday night, Klaas Wink

No read if tomorrow's vigil has been canceled, but I am willing to bet it has.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: September 28, 2008, 12:14:26 AM »

Baez Reviews Newly-Released Documents
Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:04:02 PM

More Documents, Interviews Released
Hundreds of new legal documents, pictures, and interviews were released Friday as the search for the missing 3-year-old continues.

For the first time, we're seeing the interview between the missing girl's grandmother and a revealing new look at Caylee's mother, Casey.

In the documents, Casey refers to Caylee as a "snot head" while chatting with a former boyfriend.

In another chat, Casey said it will be a "good time" if a friend could score some Xanax for them.

However, one of the most revealing things was a new videotaped interview with Cindy Anthony.

She insists Caylee is with the so-called nanny who deputies said doesn't exist.

"If I’m gonna ‘Mom, I have to work late, so I’m going to leave Caylee with Zani, because I have to get up in the morning, and I’m going to stay at Zani's so I can go to work.’ Casey never came home and left Caylee anywhere else. That would have been a red flag and she would have known I was irritated as heck and I would have made her go back and get her because you wouldn't leave her at the babysitters," Cindy said in the interview with the sheriff's office.

Cindy Anthony went on to insist Casey is not a murderer, but admitted that Zani may not exist, and said whoever Casey is calling Zani is one of Casey's friends, who she thinks has the girl.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html?refresh=1

+++++

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 1
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART1_092720080105&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%201

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 2
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART2_092620080824&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%202

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 3
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART3_092620080932&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%203

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 4
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART4_092620081104&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%204

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 28, 2008, 12:15:33 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:15 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.