April 23, 2024, 11:14:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329183 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: September 28, 2008, 12:44:41 AM »

Good night Donna Karen
Good night Cheerio
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 28, 2008, 12:45:40 AM »

OT:  Can someone tell me how to post a picture at the bottom of my text like in a signature?  I have tried a few different ways and can't get it show up....thank you>

I just figured this out tonight! use the tag
path is like http://placewherethefileis/filename.extension

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: September 28, 2008, 12:46:05 AM »

Did anyone get the missing kids website names that casey was visiting? I wonder if any of those kids stories are close the hers..She may have picked something up from there to add to her story

How about Trenton Duckett?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: September 28, 2008, 12:47:12 AM »

Good Night all monkeys.. and thank you Klaas for your help with my pic today

Good night, Cheerio ... nice to hear from you tonight Smile
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: September 28, 2008, 12:47:56 AM »

I read someone's post about GA interview but I can't find it.   Does anybody have a link or was this just a typo?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #245 on: September 28, 2008, 12:48:09 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys.   After watching and reading interviews everytime I had a chance today, I'm on overload.  

What a monumental mess this 22 year old has created.  Numerous lies are uncovered with each and every interview.   The lies she told about the car accident and the entire "Tampa trip" with Zanny and the new crap that came up each day to keep her away for even longer is enough in itself.  

For Casey, lying is as natural and automatic as breathing.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2008, 12:48:21 AM »

OT:  Can someone tell me how to post a picture at the bottom of my text like in a signature?  I have tried a few different ways and can't get it show up....thank you>

I just figured this out tonight! use the tag
path is like http://placewherethefileis/filename.extension

sorry, that did not work, because I used the tag  LOL ... use this without the spaces ...

[ img ] path [ /img ]

DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2008, 12:49:14 AM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.
No they don't seem to have that.  They seem to be a family unto themselves.
I don't have a good fix on Lee.  What was his relationship with his Mother.
Or was there so much focus on Casey's antics that there was little time left for Lee.
They all seem to behave in ways that regular people would not.  Lee destroying Amy's key - why wouldn't he arrange to return it to her?  Picking up Casey's belongings instead of leaving that to LE. 
Cindy rifling through those belongings - washing some - will be ever know if evidence was lost? 

I'm way behind so forgive me if I am posting something that has already been discussed.  I haven't listened to the Lee interview yet but I did read the transcripts and this is what I came away with: 

Lee is a goody-two-shoes. 

IIRC, he was in the honor society.  His sister didn't graduate.  He's employed.  His sister isn't.  I think he is used to feeling superior and thinking he's the organized, level-headed one of the family.  So Casey messed up, once again, and he gets his notepad and sets to work.  He thinks the LA will be impressed with him and it seemed to me the LA played off this.  Even the key incident just seemed like a way for him to tell the cops how on top of everything he was.  Amy didn't even have to ask, he had already handled it.  I just can't see him being involved in the crime.  He's too much of a goody goody.  I do think he may be guilty of later trying to mitigate any damages to his family.  I may revise this opinion after hearing the audio...

JMO
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2008, 12:49:54 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I hope this is OK to post...if not, please delete.  Brian (dream researcher...yes, apparently they do exist) posted this on his site http://www.BriansPrediction.com/. Looks like non of this was confirmed..not sure how much of it I believe but I guess it's food for thought...

Mention of:
SEX VIDEO (????)  Has anyone heard of this before?
Testing the hair to determine the level of Xanax...
Determinated the time frame to be 11 days from the date that the CSI test was done on hair and body fluids

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Wow...Bella...I was just going to hit the hay when I clicked on your link and read "Brian's Disclaimer".....that was very interesting and I think some of it could actually be credible.  Hope he is right about arresting her soon.

Just like poor Natalee Holloway---I don't think little Caylee's body will be found anytime soon...sadly.    Thanks Bella for the link

Smile I agree, I don't think they will ever kind her body...poor child won't even have a proper burial...breaks my heart.

I agree, probably not with a granfather in the LE for years.  Evien if he didn't help hide the body, it' possible Casey learned a few things from him, not to mention the internet and CSI type shows, where a plethora of information is found on all and anything!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2008, 12:50:50 AM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.

I have mentioned this multiple times before and it is disturbing.  I'm still curious about Cindy's brother, who had some information that appeared could be pertinent to the case, but she shut him up.  That is very telling, along with the lack of support of family and friends.

I beleive there is so much more underlying problems, that we may or may not ever find out.

What haunts me is my initial reaction to Casey's comment to Cindy during the jail phone call ... "You don't know what my INVOLVEMENT is?!?!"

This speaks volumes to me that the family was in on it, and that Cindy should have known what that involvement was by the time that call was made.
Brandi, I think you've mentioned your concern before "You don't know what my INVOLVEMENT is?!?!"  - I never quite understood.  I think I get it now.  She is exclaiming to her Mother that she is surprised she doesn't know what her involvement is.  In other words, Casey thought she had been briefed by someone who knew. - which would mean another fam. member/s knows.   Do I have that right?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2008, 12:52:01 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I hope this is OK to post...if not, please delete.  Brian (dream researcher...yes, apparently they do exist) posted this on his site http://www.BriansPrediction.com/. Looks like non of this was confirmed..not sure how much of it I believe but I guess it's food for thought...

Mention of:
SEX VIDEO (????)  Has anyone heard of this before?
Testing the hair to determine the level of Xanax...
Determinated the time frame to be 11 days from the date that the CSI test was done on hair and body fluids

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Wow...Bella...I was just going to hit the hay when I clicked on your link and read "Brian's Disclaimer".....that was very interesting and I think some of it could actually be credible.  Hope he is right about arresting her soon.

Just like poor Natalee Holloway---I don't think little Caylee's body will be found anytime soon...sadly.    Thanks Bella for the link
Just for kicks and giggles i took this off brian's site..I really don't believe all of this.

We all seem to agree on one thing, Caylee is already located or the police are about to find her.

Brian

I will pray they are right on finding her already

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 28, 2008, 12:52:03 AM »

Just found this in the computer documents off CA's computer:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Eric James Baker

The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."

Then there's computer stuff about the settings.

Eric James Baker
>in memory of an old friend

"We all have great inner power.  The power of self-faith.  There's really an attitude to winning.  You have to see yourself winning before you win.  And you have to be hungry.  You have to want to conquer."  -Jesus Ortiz

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 - 8-11-07

Okay, to quote myself her, CA grandma said that EJB lives in Kentucky or TN.  But do you see who the upon note was signed by?  Jesus Ortiz...the one that was killed in a car crash and who CA said was the father.  Jesus Ortiz must have been friends with EJB.  How ironic that they both died in a car accident.  At least now we have a death date for EJB.
Does anyone know where he was living or born this Chris? We could probably pull the obituary from the paper archives
That could also fit casey's  story about the accident on the way to caylee's birthday party..He died two days after caylees b-day..My kids dad was in the hospital for 2 days before they pronounced him brain dead..Just thinking out loud
Wow - I hope we find this Eric, and I for one want to see his photo.  If in fact this is not more of CA delusions, could be possible father - dare we say,
"The saddest part of this case, will be if we find the father before Caylee."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: September 28, 2008, 12:55:05 AM »

I ran this Eric James Baker thru Ancestry. com and NO records exist using that birth date and death date, KY. or Tenn., Florida, or N.C.

I tried every combination and these records are very up to date and nothing can be found.

Could KC have put this out on a website and make this up?

Well, the parents of him were interviewed (possibly on NG, if I recall?) and shocked and upset they could possibly have a grandchild, they werene't aware of.  So I believe he exists.

Or mabye that was Jesus's parents.  Hell, it's hard to keep track of all the men she's been with.  They are ALL probably wondering, "am I the father"?  How unfair!  But so typical for her to keep things in her own fantasy and selfish lil' world.  Lord, such evil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 28, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »

I have mentioned this multiple times before and it is disturbing.  I'm still curious about Cindy's brother, who had some information that appeared could be pertinent to the case, but she shut him up.  That is very telling, along with the lack of support of family and friends.

I beleive there is so much more underlying problems, that we may or may not ever find out.

What haunts me is my initial reaction to Casey's comment to Cindy during the jail phone call ... "You don't know what my INVOLVEMENT is?!?!"

This speaks volumes to me that the family was in on it, and that Cindy should have known what that involvement was by the time that call was made.
Brandi, I think you've mentioned your concern before "You don't know what my INVOLVEMENT is?!?!"  - I never quite understood.  I think I get it now.  She is exclaiming to her Mother that she is surprised she doesn't know what her involvement is.  In other words, Casey thought she had been briefed by someone who knew. - which would mean another fam. member/s knows.   Do I have that right?

At the risk of sounding line an Anthony ... Absolutely!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: September 28, 2008, 12:56:22 AM »

Just listened to Cindy's interview Pt 3 and almost began to laugh at what those poor detectives were dealing with.  How could Cindy remember all these minute details of Casey's lies.  The poor cops were ready to throw the calendar at her I think.  Than the other detective comes over and says Ok let's focus on the truth not the lies, kind of thing.  I need to recover before I can listen to part 4.  Heeeeeeeeeellp, it's mind boggling.      
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2008, 12:56:54 AM »

Or was there so much focus on Casey's antics that there was little time left for Lee.
They all seem to behave in ways that regular people would not.  Lee destroying Amy's key - why wouldn't he arrange to return it to her?  Picking up Casey's belongings instead of leaving that to LE. 
Cindy rifling through those belongings - washing some - will be ever know if evidence was lost? 

I'm way behind so forgive me if I am posting something that has already been discussed.  I haven't listened to the Lee interview yet but I did read the transcripts and this is what I came away with: 

IIRC, he was in the honor society.  His sister didn't graduate.  He's employed.  His sister isn't.  I think he is used to feeling superior and thinking he's the organized, level-headed one of the family.  So Casey messed up, once again, and he gets his notepad and sets to work.  He thinks the LA will be impressed with him and it seemed to me the LA played off this.  Even the key incident just seemed like a way for him to tell the cops how on top of everything he was.  Amy didn't even have to ask, he had already handled it.  I just can't see him being involved in the crime.  He's too much of a goody goody.  I do think he may be guilty of later trying to mitigate any damages to his family.  I may revise this opinion after hearing the audio...

JMO
Thank you for your assessment.  He does seem a bit cocky!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2008, 12:57:07 AM »

Just found this in the computer documents off CA's computer:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Eric James Baker

The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."

Then there's computer stuff about the settings.

Eric James Baker
>in memory of an old friend

"We all have great inner power.  The power of self-faith.  There's really an attitude to winning.  You have to see yourself winning before you win.  And you have to be hungry.  You have to want to conquer."  -Jesus Ortiz

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 - 8-11-07

Okay, to quote myself her, CA grandma said that EJB lives in Kentucky or TN.  But do you see who the upon note was signed by?  Jesus Ortiz...the one that was killed in a car crash and who CA said was the father.  Jesus Ortiz must have been friends with EJB.  How ironic that they both died in a car accident.  At least now we have a death date for EJB.
Does anyone know where he was living or born this Chris? We could probably pull the obituary from the paper archives
That could also fit casey's  story about the accident on the way to caylee's birthday party..He died two days after caylees b-day..My kids dad was in the hospital for 2 days before they pronounced him brain dead..Just thinking out loud
Wow - I hope we find this Eric, and I for one want to see his photo.  If in fact this is not more of CA delusions, could be possible father - dare we say,
"The saddest part of this case, will be if we find the father before Caylee."

Just want to bring this forward:

I ran this Eric James Baker thru Ancestry. com and NO records exist using that birth date and death date, KY. or Tenn., Florida, or N.C.

I tried every combination and these records are very up to date and nothing can be found.

Could KC have put this out on a website and make this up?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 28, 2008, 12:57:54 AM »

JMO

Donuts, good analysis.  I tend to agree with you on Lee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: September 28, 2008, 12:58:34 AM »

I read someone's post about GA interview but I can't find it.   Does anybody have a link or was this just a typo?

Today is my b-day, so please don't ignore me! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2008, 01:00:19 AM »

sorry, took me awhile to find it again. I usually d/l them so I have them on my computer to listen to when I want.

It's at http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.