April 17, 2024, 09:25:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328796 times)
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: September 28, 2008, 01:14:22 AM »

LOL.  For all those newbies who complain about being 'ignored',  If it's any comfort,  I've been here for over 3 yrs. and still do most of the time, like tonight.  I should be used to it by now.

So heading off to bed now.

One last thing.  Even though the bitch discraces the Buckeyes, they WON today! 

Good Night Smile
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #281 on: September 28, 2008, 01:14:28 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I hope this is OK to post...if not, please delete.  Brian (dream researcher...yes, apparently they do exist) posted this on his site http://www.BriansPrediction.com/. Looks like non of this was confirmed..not sure how much of it I believe but I guess it's food for thought...

Mention of:
SEX VIDEO (????)  Has anyone heard of this before?
Testing the hair to determine the level of Xanax...
Determinated the time frame to be 11 days from the date that the CSI test was done on hair and body fluids

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Wow...Bella...I was just going to hit the hay when I clicked on your link and read "Brian's Disclaimer".....that was very interesting and I think some of it could actually be credible.  Hope he is right about arresting her soon.

Just like poor Natalee Holloway---I don't think little Caylee's body will be found anytime soon...sadly.    Thanks Bella for the link
Just for kicks and giggles i took this off brian's site..I really don't believe all of this.

We all seem to agree on one thing, Caylee is already located or the police are about to find her.

Brian

I will pray they are right on finding her already

I have read at Brian's site  on occasion during the Holloway case, but haven't looked in awhile.   Anybody know of his accuracy rate?   I'm typically sceptacle of people who claim to "see" things.
Me to.. I have a hard time believing it to...Yet something keeps drawing me to their findings and thoughts...Me being me i believe they have guessed right a time or two.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 28, 2008, 01:14:43 AM »

LOL.  For all those newbies who complain about being 'ignored',  If it's any comfort,  I've been here for over 3 yrs. and still do most of the time, like tonight.  I should be used to it by now.

So heading off to bed now.

One last thing.  Even though the bitch discraces the Buckeyes, they WON today! 

Good night, Dihannah1 .. I know the feeling ... sorry if I missed your post!
Sleep well!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: September 28, 2008, 01:15:36 AM »

Casey just added this pic to her Facebook... Nice to know she has the time to take aside from worrying about jail and her kid being dead to pose for a new picture... Way to go... Another fine example of the Mother of the Year Cindy talks about... She probably held the cam for this shot... (sarcastic on my part, in case ya'll didn't notice  )

Can Casey or any of her friends take a picture without doing the puckered lip thing , I can't stand it anymore.   

Did Casey get a haircut or is this an old picture?  She makes me sick!! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: September 28, 2008, 01:16:24 AM »

Casey just added this pic to her Facebook... Nice to know she has the time to take aside from worrying about jail and her kid being dead to pose for a new picture... Way to go... Another fine example of the Mother of the Year Cindy talks about... She probably held the cam for this shot... (sarcastic on my part, in case ya'll didn't notice  )

Can Casey or any of her friends take a picture without doing the puckered lip thing , I can't stand it anymore.   

It's old ... I have seen it before.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: September 28, 2008, 01:17:04 AM »

I believe this is an old photo.

Happy Birthday MyTime!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 28, 2008, 01:17:04 AM »

Barf, gag 

Can her computer she is using now still be searched? Or do they have to get a warrant and all that again? I'd be curious to see what sites she's been on since she's been on  home confinement.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: September 28, 2008, 01:18:17 AM »

Interesting Profile on Casey...a little too technical for me but here is the summary:

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #288 on: September 28, 2008, 01:20:15 AM »

I have a statement and a question... well two questions...

First, after having Casey add me as a friend today, her new status is... "As of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee"... and this HATE for her might be partly because in every single picture she has of herself on there is where she is SMILING really big and wide, like she is the happiest person in the world... Why would she have these pics up after her kid has been "kidnapped"??? Man... she really just makes me mad with her lack of passion for her own daughter... (BTW i think she killed her...)

My questions are:

1) Why would she be looking at missing children websites? I mean, what would be the reason? Perhaps to see what are good reasons for kids to go missing??? 

2) Where are the files that say she was looking up the name Zaneida on the internet? That name is very unusual and to actually have someone in Orlando with that exact name, Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez??? Was she purposely setting her up for something...???

Well thanks in advance... I am just confused by her actions...

~Vixen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2008, 01:20:43 AM »

I have read at Brian's site  on occasion during the Holloway case, but haven't looked in awhile.   Anybody know of his accuracy rate?   I'm typically sceptacle of people who claim to "see" things.

The past few night i have been dreaming about caylee..I think i spend to much time obsessing on this case and that's what it's trying to tell me.  I really think just my opinion not a dream...I think they have found her and we will hear something soon. Those bones found are just bugging me since they haven't confirmed them being animal yet..Doesn't take that long to tell animal from human bones... just who's human bones they are
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: September 28, 2008, 01:20:53 AM »

FINALLY a picture of the Anthon'y trash bag that the "Trash Lady" stole........

Where's Carpe????  I'm waiting for my Photshop grade 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: September 28, 2008, 01:22:12 AM »

I ran this Eric James Baker thru Ancestry. com and NO records exist using that birth date and death date, KY. or Tenn., Florida, or N.C.

I tried every combination and these records are very up to date and nothing can be found.

Could KC have put this out on a website and make this up?
I have done the same thing and I can't find anything either.  I'm gonna keep searching, though.  An obit for him must be somewhere![color]
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 28, 2008, 01:23:23 AM »

I have a feeling that the Anthonys' are going down the list of possible fathers (which is a long list).  They figure that there are enough possibilies to put one out per week for the next six months.  That should keep the media and us occupied.
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: September 28, 2008, 01:23:36 AM »

The past few night i have been dreaming about caylee..I think i spend to much time obsessing on this case and that's what it's trying to tell me.  I really think just my opinion not a dream...I think they have found her and we will hear something soon. Those bones found are just bugging me since they haven't confirmed them being animal yet..Doesn't take that long to tell animal from human bones... just who's human bones they are

I think about this often too MsRock.....If LE does have remains...wouldn't they charge her right away??  Would there be a good reason to wait?  I wonder what the evidence that they haven't released looks like...I just can't understand how they don't have "enough" to file charges!!!???!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: September 28, 2008, 01:24:37 AM »

I believe this is an old photo.

Happy Birthday MyTime!

Thank you Mammy, another year older and none the wiser!  I actually believed (past tense) this was a tragic accident and she freaked out!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 28, 2008, 01:25:32 AM »

I ran this Eric James Baker thru Ancestry. com and NO records exist using that birth date and death date, KY. or Tenn., Florida, or N.C.

I tried every combination and these records are very up to date and nothing can be found.

Could KC have put this out on a website and make this up?
I have done the same thing and I can't find anything either.  I'm gonna keep searching, though.  An obit for him must be somewhere![color]

Also his website has Jesus as putting something out there upon his death in August 2007 but I thought Jesus died in May of 2007?  I think Casey might have done this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 28, 2008, 01:27:59 AM »

First, after having Casey add me as a friend today, her new status is... "As of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee"... and this HATE for her might be partly because in every single picture she has of herself on there is where she is SMILING really big and wide, like she is the happiest person in the world... Why would she have these pics up after her kid has been "kidnapped"??? Man... she really just makes me mad with her lack of passion for her own daughter... (BTW i think she killed her...)

My questions are:

1) Why would she be looking at missing children websites? I mean, what would be the reason? Perhaps to see what are good reasons for kids to go missing??? 

2) Where are the files that say she was looking up the name Zaneida on the internet? That name is very unusual and to actually have someone in Orlando with that exact name, Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez??? Was she purposely setting her up for something...???

~Vixen

I'm with you..I think she killed her to and i think her cop friend help find the nanny. I find his statement and lies just like casey. The only difference with him in his statement when the cops brought up the im's he remembered..Where casey kept lying..I'm also bothered by the fact he wasn't the only cop that had sexual relationship with Casey but he was the only one fired over it..He was also rude when referring to caylee as the offspring. The nanny as call that other b*tch.. What a piece of work.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 28, 2008, 01:28:11 AM »

Eric James Baker
>in memory of an old friend

"We all have great inner power.  The power of self-faith.  There's really an attitude to winning.  You have to see yourself winning before you win.  And you have to be hungry.  You have to want to conquer."  -Jesus Ortiz

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 - 8-11-07

[/quote]
Okay, to quote myself her, CA grandma said that EJB lives in Kentucky or TN.  But do you see who the upon note was signed by?  Jesus Ortiz...the one that was killed in a car crash and who CA said was the father.  Jesus Ortiz must have been friends with EJB.  How ironic that they both died in a car accident.  At least now we have a death date for EJB.
[/quote]
Does anyone know where he was living or born this Chris? We could probably pull the obituary from the paper archives
[/quote]
That could also fit casey's  story about the accident on the way to caylee's birthday party..He died two days after caylees b-day..My kids dad was in the hospital for 2 days before they pronounced him brain dead..Just thinking out loud
[/quote]
Wow - I hope we find this Eric, and I for one want to see his photo.  If in fact this is not more of CA delusions, could be possible father - dare we say,
"The saddest part of this case, will be if we find the father before Caylee."
[/quote]

I looked it up all last night and found nothing either i was starting to think maybe she did make it up but the pages was created back in 2007 and was not accessed after that so it may really be i did find a court record for child support fo a eric j baker in orlando a long time ago thinking it was maybe his dad there is nothing on this guy at all
[/quote]

But didn't Jesus die in may '07 in a car crash?
[/quote]
I believe Jesus Ortiz died in May of this year.  What is the link to the child support?  Is it in the Florida courts?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 28, 2008, 01:32:36 AM »

I think about this often too MsRock.....If LE does have remains...wouldn't they charge her right away??  Would there be a good reason to wait?  I wonder what the evidence that they haven't released looks like...I just can't understand how they don't have "enough" to file charges!!!???!!   
My guess on the bones is that they want cause of death...I also feel they have another fish they want to throw in the frying pan with casey...Maybe even more people they want but not to be charged for murder..jmo
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 28, 2008, 01:34:49 AM »

My questions are:

~Vixen

As I have stated before, no one knows for sure WHO was doing these searches and visiting these sites, we just know they were performed on that computer.

In the document with Cindy Anthony's cell phone forensics, Cindy had a J. Duckett and a Carla Duckett listed in her phone memory, meaning she had those phone numbers programmed into her phone.

I did not follow the Duckett case, so I do not know if these people are related to that. But if they are, it's possible that Cindy did the searches and cared about that case. It could be completely innocent.

Probably isn't, but, just saying ... it could be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.