April 26, 2024, 08:21:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329299 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:58 AM »

HAs anyone seen Lee?? I hope he is OK

You mean...you think ZG may have taken him too...uh oh   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 28, 2008, 04:16:21 AM »

Ok I really am going to bed now i hope everyone has a great SUnday Funday!!!!

If your still here when I finish this post...have a good sleep and what time should we expect you to return?? 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 28, 2008, 04:17:08 AM »

The atty for ZG says they can take depositions from CA, GA & LA.  I don't know if they can depo KA.  Not only was ZG name given, but her kids name, car make & l believe license #.

The atty also stated that KA is trying to connect ZG thru the PR link.

That's all they had on the case.

I'm sorry but who is KA?  Is that KC or CA???  

sorry....  KA - Casey
            CA - Cindy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: September 28, 2008, 04:17:31 AM »

I have thought about sending Jesse Grund a message through myspace(he accepted my friend request) and telling him that many people support him and wanted to let him know that the ScaredMonkeys are on his side. Would you guys be OK with that?

I just want to say this. When I was younger - once and a while, my mother and I would argue (I can say now that she was always in the right) but if my boyfriend ever got involved and said one word to my mother, I would have been so mad at him.  I think Jesse should have just minded his own business. IMO

I had to go find it again!!!

yeah but that came from Cindy so who knows how about them getting mad cause he was in her room they were engaged and had a baby so everyone thought that was strange to me...she tried to explain he was so angry but i didnt hear it...who knows yeah but i agree with you i would have been mad too if it were me but we are talking about the anthonys sooooooo

Not Yet!!  No that came from JG's interview!!  She threw Casey under the bus!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 28, 2008, 04:18:43 AM »

If your still here when I finish this post...have a good sleep and what time should we expect you to return?? 

LMAO I am still here cause of your last comment!!!!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 28, 2008, 04:20:09 AM »

The atty for ZG says they can take depositions from CA, GA & LA.  I don't know if they can depo KA.  Not only was ZG name given, but her kids name, car make & l believe license #.

The atty also stated that KA is trying to connect ZG thru the PR link.

That's all they had on the case.

I'm sorry but who is KA?  Is that KC or CA???  

sorry....  KA - Casey
            CA - Cindy
thank you
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: September 28, 2008, 04:20:11 AM »

Not yet!  Tell Charlie it is Juliette's birthday and she wants you to stay up for 10 more minutes!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 28, 2008, 04:22:16 AM »

Has anyone seen this?

Conversation Between Casey, Anthony Rusciano (explicit)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 28, 2008, 04:22:38 AM »

I have thought about sending Jesse Grund a message through myspace(he accepted my friend request) and telling him that many people support him and wanted to let him know that the ScaredMonkeys are on his side. Would you guys be OK with that?

I just want to say this. When I was younger - once and a while, my mother and I would argue (I can say now that she was always in the right) but if my boyfriend ever got involved and said one word to my mother, I would have been so mad at him.  I think Jesse should have just minded his own business. IMO

yeah but that came from Cindy so who knows how about them getting mad cause he was in her room they were engaged and had a baby so everyone thought that was strange to me...she tried to explain he was so angry but i didnt hear it...who knows yeah but i agree with you i would have been mad too if it were me but we are talking about the anthonys sooooooo

Not yet???

they they throw ezchother under the bus they are all diabolical lol
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: September 28, 2008, 04:23:24 AM »

Has anyone seen this?

Yes and read his interview!  Glad he got fired!  He is a liar too!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 28, 2008, 04:23:25 AM »

Not yet!  Tell Charlie it is Juliette's birthday and she wants you to stay up for 10 more minutes!!

You can't say no it's her birthday 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: September 28, 2008, 04:24:21 AM »

Not yet???

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 28, 2008, 04:24:55 AM »

Has anyone seen this?

Yes it brought back memories of creepy ex boyfriends...Casey was playing him I think
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: September 28, 2008, 04:26:13 AM »

I would like to convey my perspective - enlighten you on the topic pertaining to LA - who cares!

Lee talks like is freakin intelligent!   He is a weird one! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: September 28, 2008, 04:26:27 AM »

Not yet???

and later they say it was only a squirrel under there   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: September 28, 2008, 04:27:19 AM »

Has anyone seen this?

Yes it brought back memories of creepy ex boyfriends...Casey was playing him I think

Absolutely, for a cop - he was pretty dam stupid!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 28, 2008, 04:28:15 AM »

I would like to convey my perspective - enlighten you on the topic pertaining to LA - who cares!

Lee talks like is freakin intelligent!   He is a weird one! 

Maybe he is...he at least moved out
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: September 28, 2008, 04:28:32 AM »

Not yet???

I never heard of a dead squirrel crawling anywhere??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: September 28, 2008, 04:28:52 AM »

Not yet???

Dead squirrels climbed up there! WTF LEE!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: September 28, 2008, 04:29:49 AM »

Not yet???

I never heard of a dead squirrel crawling anywhere??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.