April 16, 2024, 03:43:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328681 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 28, 2008, 05:59:47 AM »

Think Casey would commit suicide before they arrested her for murder?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 28, 2008, 06:06:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

If you recall, I posted something I found on Brian's site yesterday, regarding something which was to happen on Monday and the Anthony's were not aware.

Here is a snippet from Richard Grund's MySpace, dated 9/27/08:

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=436602148
ohhhh ohhhh, here comes the creepy pedophile photo proof.
He said once that Casey would be sitting at the dinner table with him waiting for Jesse. Make me wonder why they were alone and how often.
Casey's multiple man behavior isn't something new.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: September 28, 2008, 06:22:44 AM »

I've thought of that jj. My instincts tell me no. She's too narcissistic. On the other hand, being a nurse, we are taught to never discount the possibility. You just can't trust someone's state of mind. She was put under observation even in the jail. I would hesitate to venture a guess on that one.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 28, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

If you recall, I posted something I found on Brian's site yesterday, regarding something which was to happen on Monday and the Anthony's were not aware.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=436602148

What in the world is this all about?The link goes to Jesse's father's myspace page. I myself consider him to be quite delusional and very confused as to the Word of God...He really needs to get a grip and stop trying to be more important then he really is. It's obvious to me he is enjoying the attention he is getting in this case...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 28, 2008, 06:33:19 AM »

I've thought of that jj. My instincts tell me no. She's too narcissistic. On the other hand, being a nurse, we are taught to never discount the possibility. You just can't trust someone's state of mind. She was put under observation even in the jail. I would hesitate to venture a guess on that one.

I agree..I don't think she would either.I do however think being in jail would have been the safest place for her to be to make sure she will stand trial..

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 28, 2008, 06:36:12 AM »

A thought about the tat (gleaned from WS)
http://www.bellavida-villa.com/

Could be that she drove past the place and wondered what the words meant, could be that she was in a home in the place during a "job" and asked what the words meant, could be she considered a construction dumpster near the place for the final resting place of her daughter since it was classier than some of the places she hung out.
Bella Vida means the beautiful life from beginning to end in the full romance form. And obviously Casey has hoped for that life in her little dream world.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2008, 06:38:53 AM »

I agree..I don't think she would either.I do however think being in jail would have been the safest place for her to be to make sure she will stand trial..
People who have been enabled often reach the conclusion of suicide when they are seperated from their enablers. They aren't smart enough to survive on their own and depend on others. Baez is her enabler now, if she goes to jail she will be subjected to some internal conflict that might push her over... not to mention that many baby killers bite it inside.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2008, 06:41:10 AM »

What in the world is this all about?The link goes to Jesse's father's myspace page. I myself consider him to be quite delusional and very confused as to the Word of God...He really needs to get a grip and stop trying to be more important then he really is. It's obvious to me he is enjoying the attention he is getting in this case...
From a psychological standpoint it looks like he's hiding something, a secret that he desperately wants to be rid of. Has he recently turned to religion? A deep secret will cause a certain type of insanity, releasing it is a relief even if there is consequence.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2008, 06:44:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I can't pick on anyone's religious beliefs and practices. That's his personal right.

I do wonder if this has anything to do with what Brian was talking about. WTH could it be that is so covert? It seems enough people know about it, except us. They are even discussing it on other blogs. Apparently, what ever it is, it's going to surprise the Anthony's.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 28, 2008, 06:48:18 AM »

I do wonder if this has anything to do with what Brian was talking about. WTH could it be that is so covert? It seems enough people know about it, except us. They are even discussing it on other blogs. Apparently, what ever it is, it's going to surprise the Anthony's.
It's can't be that Grund Sr is the dad, that would have shown in the DNA... has to be a clue or nail in Casey's coffin.
What was Brian talking about?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: September 28, 2008, 06:51:29 AM »

It's can't be that Grund Sr is the dad, that would have shown in the DNA... has to be a clue or nail in Casey's coffin.

Nothing. He just posted that as a letter or email that was sent to him. Very cryptic.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: September 28, 2008, 06:54:24 AM »

Another note about http://www.bellavida-villa.com/
Seems that this is a vacation home and especially good for families with kids.
I wonder how easy the access is, and if families who stay there are usually out at Orlando attractions during the day, leaving access to the playground and other facilities available for someone like Casey to use in their absence. Further tourists would hardly notice a suspicious car in the area since they were only there for a week or less. And some tourists were from out of the country who wouldn't see local Orlando news.

It's not on the ping list but there are hours when pings weren't present.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 28, 2008, 06:55:49 AM »

I wonder how easy the access is, and if families who stay there are usually out at Orlando attractions during the day, leaving access to the playground and other facilities available for someone like Casey to use in their absence. Further tourists would hardly notice a suspicious car in the area since they were only there for a week or less. And some tourists were from out of the country who wouldn't see local Orlando news.

I'm pretty sure the searchers went there early on.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: September 28, 2008, 06:56:08 AM »

Nothing. He just posted that as a letter or email that was sent to him. Very cryptic.
hmmm, sounds like fishing to me. Maybe they think they can make Casey or others break.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: September 28, 2008, 06:56:25 AM »

This was posted way back in this thread.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Now I am sure it has not been verified, but seems to me it is a little odd that lots of  leaking and inuendo......maybe adding up to a Monday suprise?

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 28, 2008, 06:58:19 AM »

Is there a searched list somewhere? A list where the dogs were taken?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 28, 2008, 06:59:06 AM »

People who have been enabled often reach the conclusion of suicide when they are seperated from their enablers. They aren't smart enough to survive on their own and depend on others. Baez is her enabler now, if she goes to jail she will be subjected to some internal conflict that might push her over... not to mention that many baby killers bite it inside.

People kill themselves for all kinds of reasons and most do it simply because facing the truth is harder than being dead.I know,my mother and sister both killed themselves.In jail she would be on suicide watch which would so be the best plan if we are ever to find little Caylee..

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 28, 2008, 07:03:44 AM »

This was posted way back in this thread.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Now I am sure it has not been verified, but seems to me it is a little odd that lots of  leaking and inuendo......maybe adding up to a Monday suprise?

Good Morning Lefty.

I brought that post here yesterday from another site. I don't know how credible it is.

I don't think that would be it for Monday. I'm thinking it's something private individual(s) have planned.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: September 28, 2008, 07:04:15 AM »

Not that I'm aware of.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: September 28, 2008, 07:04:35 AM »

Not that I'm aware of.

Not that I'm aware of

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.