April 17, 2024, 06:43:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328781 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: September 28, 2008, 07:04:41 AM »

I do wonder if this has anything to do with what Brian was talking about. WTH could it be that is so covert? It seems enough people know about it, except us. They are even discussing it on other blogs. Apparently, what ever it is, it's going to surprise the Anthony's.
It's can't be that Grund Sr is the dad, that would have shown in the DNA... has to be a clue or nail in Casey's coffin.
What was Brian talking about?

Nothing. He just posted that as a letter or email that was sent to him. Very cryptic.

This was posted way back in this thread.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Now I am sure it has not been verified, but seems to me it is a little odd that lots of  leaking and inuendo......maybe adding up to a Monday suprise?
Oh, this is Brian the Edgar Cayce fan. He's working with the psychic group who is trying to find Caylee. Casey Cayce. He could also be on the TES search teams... who knows. Hope his info is correct but the FBI is very tight lipped and doesn't give a hint of what's up to anyone, they also quell rumors efficiently. Brian is a dream interpreter.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 28, 2008, 07:05:14 AM »

O/T:

I just want to say that I am enjoying everyone's avatar Halloween costumes, don't want to take up lots of posts saying that to each person individually. So, to everyone, I like your costumes!

Btw, I am just a little hurt no one noticed mine tonight.

I'm way behind here again,... as usual...

Brandi, your costume is awesome!! Seriously, yesterday I saw it and was like Dude! That's so neat!! 

I want to dress up my kitty a bit, but ... I'm not sure how.  Been looking for some alternate images. Nothing Jumps out at me yet. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: September 28, 2008, 07:05:53 AM »

Think Casey would commit suicide before they arrested her for murder?

I've thought of that jj. My instincts tell me no. She's too narcissistic. On the other hand, being a nurse, we are taught to never discount the possibility. You just can't trust someone's state of mind. She was put under observation even in the jail. I would hesitate to venture a guess on that one.

I agree..I don't think she would either.I do however think being in jail would have been the safest place for her to be to make sure she will stand trial..
People who have been enabled often reach the conclusion of suicide when they are seperated from their enablers. They aren't smart enough to survive on their own and depend on others. Baez is her enabler now, if she goes to jail she will be subjected to some internal conflict that might push her over... not to mention that many baby killers bite it inside.

People kill themselves for all kinds of reasons and most do it simply because facing the truth is harder than being dead.I know,my mother and sister both killed themselves.In jail she would be on suicide watch which would so be the best plan if we are ever to find little Caylee..

You're right Tot. That's why I say I wouldn't want to take a chance on guessing. We obviously don't know what's in her head.

I also worry about George and/or Cindy doing that as well.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 28, 2008, 07:07:26 AM »

People kill themselves for all kinds of reasons and most do it simply because facing the truth is harder than being dead.I know,my mother and sister both killed themselves.In jail she would be on suicide watch which would so be the best plan if we are ever to find little Caylee..
I'm sorry for your loss Tot.
I agree, Casey in jail would force a confession possibly. She would deterioriate quickly and things would change.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: September 28, 2008, 07:13:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

If you recall, I posted something I found on Brian's site yesterday, regarding something which was to happen on Monday and the Anthony's were not aware.

Here is a snippet from Richard Grund's MySpace, dated 9/27/08:

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=436602148

I wonder if he's going on some show? And speaking out about something, then?  (And how do other people know about it?)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: September 28, 2008, 07:13:46 AM »

Tot, I'm sorry for your loss Sad

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: September 28, 2008, 07:14:56 AM »

Looking around a bit at some of the links that have been posted,I have a real sinking feeling.If it's true that Casey took Caylee to drug and orgie parties and drugged her,this means that all her little buddies knew what was going on too?Maybe more than just Casey was involved in the demise of Caylee?Ugh....Heartburn already this morning and it's only 7:15am...Gotta get a Pepcid...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: September 28, 2008, 07:18:57 AM »

Tot, I'm sorry for your loss Sad

It's ok..Thankyou all for the condolences.It's been many many years now and with time,all get's better..

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: September 28, 2008, 07:19:11 AM »

Tot, I'm so sorry for your losses. Big gentle hugs darlin' {{{Tot}}}.

I think most of the stuff out there is speculation at this point. Don't take it to heart. We haven't heard that from LE. And honestly, the majority of the time, Caylee was with Cindy & George.

I think when this all comes out, we're going to be surprised at how simple the explanation/evidence will be.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: September 28, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »

Tot, I'm so sorry for your losses. Big gentle hugs darlin' {{{Tot}}}.

I think most of the stuff out there is speculation at this point. Don't take it to heart. We haven't heard that from LE. And honestly, the majority of the time, Caylee was with Cindy & George.

I think when this all comes out, we're going to be surprised at how simple the explanation/evidence will be.

I pray so hard you are right..Thanks for the hugs..Smile

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 28, 2008, 07:34:04 AM »

That's Daisy Marie in her halloween costume! She's a famous sock monkey - I kid you not! 

That is soooo cute! I am a huge sock monkey fan! I still have the homemade one from my granny, she made it in 1975! I also recently spotted sock monkies at Wal-Mart!
Long live sock monkies!
[/quote]

1.) I love your av.. it's pretty!
2.) I just saw 2 different kinds of sock monkeys at CVS yesterday. They're so cute!!
3.) your user name reminds me of Chuck, when he was in here the other day and asked if somebody was 12.. LOL

(I just now realized CBB is dressing people up for Halloween.     I didn't know, and already changed my avatar).

I wonder if Casey will be in the slammer by Halloween? If not, I bet she's going to get a lot of trick or treaters at the house this year- dressed up as a baby killer.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: September 28, 2008, 07:35:26 AM »

wow.. i screwed that quote up. 

this is for OIC,UR12!:

1.) I love your av.. it's pretty!
2.) I just saw 2 different kinds of sock monkeys at CVS yesterday. They're so cute!!
3.) your user name reminds me of Chuck, when he was in here the other day and asked if somebody was 12.. LOL

(I just now realized CBB is dressing people up for Halloween.      I didn't know, and already changed my avatar).

-------------
I wonder if Casey will be in the slammer by Halloween? If not, I bet she's going to get a lot of trick or treaters at the house this year- dressed up as baby killers. 

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: September 28, 2008, 07:38:42 AM »

So, how could George and Cindy eat dinner and listen to Casey lie about her day at work? For 2 years...........They all must be living in the same pretend world...............I think Casey killed Caylee because she was talking too much about reality!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: September 28, 2008, 07:48:13 AM »

So, how could George and Cindy eat dinner and listen to Casey lie about her day at work? For 2 years...........They all must be living in the same pretend world...............I think Casey killed Caylee because she was talking too much about reality!

Mary Ann, that's a possibility. She was old enough now to start spilling the beans, so to speak.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 28, 2008, 07:50:18 AM »

Hi Monkeys

This is my 1st post - my 1st forum. I've hung out here for weeks. Reading everything.  You are the best - I've laughed with you and cried with you over this case.  I read on a lot of sites, but your group really finds the stuff and really go all out when it comes to getting things done.  I really like the way you all work together in throwing ideas around and the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.

Anyway, I finally decided to join in the fun.  Forgive my awkwardness if you will in posting as this is new to me.  Thanks!

Welcome, Inner Monkey! I just love your av.  You people find some cool graphics out there!! 

Scared Monkeys IS a great forum. I was reading here for a few weeks between registering and being "accepted"  And it was torturous not to be able to chime in with things. I had to satisfy my post cravings elsewhere.    But people have so many good ideas about this case.  And most importantly, we all truly care about this little girl. 

I believe all things happen for a reason.  Most people would say "why would a higher power allow such an innocent little girl be taken away from us like this?" And I would totally agree with that sentiment. It's a horrible thing. BUT George and Cindy - as much as I grieve for their loss - are seeing what kind of child they brought up... what kinds of behaviors they fostered in her.. and why they should have done something with Casey a LONG LONG time ago.  Casey is seeing what the consequences are (whether she really "gets" it or not, whether she really cares or not) of her actions. She's lied, stolen, probably murdered..  what has it gotten her? 15 minutes of "fame" and that's it. Nobody wants anything to do with her. She was jealous of her child, and now look- her child is the only part of her anybody wants anything to do with.   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: September 28, 2008, 07:56:07 AM »

How do we know that anyone in this family is telling the truth about anything?

We only have George's word that he last saw Caylee on the 16th.  No way to be sure about that.  It rings true in some ways, but his detailed description of what both Casey and Caylee were wearing makes me suspicious.

I certainly doubt almost everything Cindy utters.  I find it hard to believe, for example, that she had heard of a nanny named Zannie for two years.  As controlling as she is, I just cannot imagine her not seeing, talking to, visiting the home of a person who was keeping Caylee.  If Cindy really thought that Casey went every weekday to a nanny, I think she would have insisted on meeting the person, having the person's phone number, etc. 

We cannot be sure that anything these people,including Lee, say is true.

I agree - Cindy most definitely would have wanted to know the babysitter, would have wanted to check her house to make sure it was safe enough for Caylee.   I could even imagine Cindy stopping in on occasion to check up on the "Zani" to make sure she was doing her job well enough. 

I agree.  And don't you think Cindy would have wanted to meet her in case there ever became a reason for the nanny to be at the Anthony house? It's obvious (at least by George's statements) that they didn't want just anybody in their house.  So if they had an issue with some of Casey's friends and/or boyfriends- especially Hispanics, as Cindy seemed to have a problem with them- I think they would be very particular over the person Casey "hired" to watch their grandchild.    I think that if Cindy basically thought of Caylee as her own, she would have wanted to be front and center in the hiring of somebody who would be with this child that frequently.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: September 28, 2008, 08:04:51 AM »

Evening Monkey's,

Has the thought ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe "Zani the Nanny" was really Lee.  Maybe it was a cute nickname they made for him when he sat for Caylee.  Maybe the Anthony's won't say that because it would refute the Zenaida Gonzalez story and also might implicate Lee.  I mean why wouldn't the baby's uncle sit for his sister sometimes, and if he had his own place why wouldn't he let her crash there sometimes.  This thought occured to me when I was reading the Tony R messages and how she kept stalling him, maybe her brother was stringing her along that night about whether he would watch Caylee.   

That could be possible..  as you said, he did/does have his own place. And Casey could have given Caylee the Xanax or whatever before she dropped Caylee off.. so that Lee wouldn't know.  (I would hope Lee wouldn't stand for his sister to be drugging his niece, but who knows with these people  ).  I'd be curious to know where Lee was on all these nights that Casey claimed Caylee was with the nanny?  Wonder if the cops have all that info (perhaps later to come out in court?).

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: September 28, 2008, 08:10:59 AM »

Has anyone been able to connect with Florida Blue about the location where Red took the pictures of the pond and dumpster?
I sent her a email yesterday, but I have not heard back from her yet.
 I also gave her my cell # if she needed anymore info.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: September 28, 2008, 08:12:34 AM »

[/quote]

This was posted way back in this thread.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Now I am sure it has not been verified, but seems to me it is a little odd that lots of  leaking and inuendo......maybe adding up to a Monday suprise?
[/quote]

Good Morning Lefty.

I brought that post here yesterday from another site. I don't know how credible it is.

I don't think that would be it for Monday. I'm thinking it's something private individual(s) have planned.
[/quote]

Morninn Mrskub. I thought you were the one who posted this. After re-reading....I agree. I need more coffee this morning!

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: September 28, 2008, 08:13:50 AM »

Hi I am home.  i expected to find my computer in a million plastic shards when I got here.  I was wondering, I havent got to read hardly anything - is there anything that really stood out?????
Always go here first I do try hard to keep up with the  News every day.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.