March 28, 2024, 05:48:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 327799 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 28, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »

thats not actually the link I meant......trying to find

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: September 28, 2008, 11:23:08 AM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
IMO
Imagine being thrown into a department store the size of Nieman Marcus filled with open perfume bottles with absolutely no label or color variation.  You are then told to go and find the one bottle out of bazillions that is just the one perfume scent (insert you fav perfume here).  Now, imagine doing that with the nose of a dog who's senses are 10x more powerful then yours......

Thanks Dolce:  I guess that is why they aven't used the dogs....sensory overload
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: September 28, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Is there something going on Monday night??? 
What are all these cryptic messages from the last few pages??
Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

Hi A-1;  I read something that i thought was from Richard Grund that said the truth will come out on Monday and something else posted last night from Brians Dreams where someone was asking if the Anthonys have any clue about something.  It all seemed very secretive

Have you changed your mind about what happened to Caylee? I noticed you mentioned on one of your other blogs that she is now with Sammy.

I did watch some of your videos where you tried to cast out spirits. It sounded like you were talking in another language.
Are you bilingual?

Thanks,
Madeline

Does anyone have a link to his "other blogs'?  And omygod here we go again..SAMMY WHO?!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #643 on: September 28, 2008, 11:24:48 AM »

Mornin Abbey...that was my thoughts when they said that a dog would not hit on trash.  That is a lot of scents to take in at once...for anyone!   LOL

I think they should put Casey's cell in the middle of the landfill personally.  Now that would be good punishment.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: September 28, 2008, 11:24:57 AM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

MrsK - this fits with the photographs and what Red posted about the dumpster at the office park and his comment about searching a dump.  Has anyone touched base with Florida Blue yet, so we can identify the location of the dumpster?  Do we have any experienced searchers who could tell us what it would involve to search a land fill weeks after something had been dumped?  I recall in NJ that a student was killed at the college in Trenton and they did find his body in a PA landfill.  This landfill concept also follows the post yesterday from the person in MN.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: September 28, 2008, 11:26:15 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEYS    Just wanted to let you all know I just finished signing the petition!! So I am on board!!!!
I did too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #646 on: September 28, 2008, 11:26:34 AM »

Morning Monkey's!

Anyone have a good link to the George Anthony audio interview with LE?  The CFNews13 link is not working.

Thanks!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #647 on: September 28, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago

Dolce, I love your Avi!!!!

As far as her Facebook

Heheheeeeeee

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: September 28, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »

<snip>

MrsK - this fits with the photographs and what Red posted about the dumpster at the office park and his comment about searching a dump.  Has anyone touched base with Florida Blue yet, so we can identify the location of the dumpster?  Do we have any experienced searchers who could tell us what it would involve to search a land fill weeks after something had been dumped?  I recall in NJ that a student was killed at the college in Trenton and they did find his body in a PA landfill.  This landfill concept also follows the post yesterday from the person in MN.
LP has been screaming landfill for quite some time now.  Looking back at his track record he has been spot on quite a bit lately.  The missing puzzle on that side of it is the statement from the girl who was his inside informant/bodyguard.   

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: September 28, 2008, 11:28:01 AM »

Mornin Abbey...that was my thoughts when they said that a dog would not hit on trash.  That is a lot of scents to take in at once...for anyone!   LOL

I think they should put Casey's cell in the middle of the landfill personally.  Now that would be good punishment.

Considering we haven't heard anything about dogs being at any landfills.....that would make sense.
What the hell is Richard Grund talking about Monday night the truth will come out??  Do you know??
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #650 on: September 28, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago
What did she expect?  That girl needs some serious help. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 28, 2008, 11:28:35 AM »

EVERYONE! There is a link on cfnews13.com for a website to sign a petition against the lifetime movie deal. Has this been posted? I'm sorry that I don't know how to add the link

Here ya go Monken

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony
Thanks, Mrskub!
Has anyone or everyone on SM signed this yet?

Yes, I signed it in the early 300's I believe. When it was linked by a previous Monkey! It would be great if we all signed it, not sure of membership numbers here.
Okay, I missed it the 1st time, I'm off to sign!

This was easy to do and you can reveal or hide as much personal info as you like. Thanks to the Monkey who posted it here. Everyone, please sign, for Caylee's sake. Put the focus back on the child. There should be no celebrities made from Caylee's Story, and certainly, no millionaires.

When signing this petition, are you guys giving your full names and addresses?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: September 28, 2008, 11:29:05 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Is there something going on Monday night??? 
What are all these cryptic messages from the last few pages??
Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

Hi A-1;  I read something that i thought was from Richard Grund that said the truth will come out on Monday and something else posted last night from Brians Dreams where someone was asking if the Anthonys have any clue about something.  It all seemed very secretive
Thank you - very interesting.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: September 28, 2008, 11:29:15 AM »

Dolce, I love your Avi!!!!

As far as her Facebook

Heheheeeeeee

Good morning Tomm and thanks! 

Its great to see her little perfect Facebook world crumble....

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: September 28, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »

I saw serches with dogs in the dumpsters....I believe in small amounts of garbage is possible....but what about the garbage men....they could not smell a dead body..i believe their noses are very sensitive to different odors
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #655 on: September 28, 2008, 11:29:36 AM »

Good Morning All, I finally was able to listen to the GA interview and well, I am actually real disappointed in him. In the interview he pretty much threw Sin under the bus(which I actually laughed about) by exposing her "mis truths" to LE and as the Det. stated,he also privately told the FBI,and now he is back peddling like crazy. Am I the only one that caught that?? I think that if Sin keeps up covering for KC,he will hit the road and come clean on all he knows to save his own skin. Anyone?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: September 28, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »

<snip>

SS, I have always felt that's where she was disposed of. Casey is too much of a cold hearted Diva for anything else.

I have never personally done a landfill dig but I have read that it's horrendous. Dave Holloway spent days there looking for Natalie. Red was with him for a while there too. Not only is the smell unbelievable, there is quite a bit of danger with injury so dogs usually aren't used there.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: September 28, 2008, 11:31:12 AM »

Considering we haven't heard anything about dogs being at any landfills.....that would make sense.
What the hell is Richard Grund talking about Monday night the truth will come out??  Do you know??
Only thing I know about Monday night is that the Steelers play the Ravens at 8:30pm.

Rev. Grund has no reason to lie...??

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: September 28, 2008, 11:31:47 AM »

EVERYONE! There is a link on cfnews13.com for a website to sign a petition against the lifetime movie deal. Has this been posted? I'm sorry that I don't know how to add the link

Here ya go Monken

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony
Thanks, Mrskub!
Has anyone or everyone on SM signed this yet?

Yes, I signed it in the early 300's I believe. When it was linked by a previous Monkey! It would be great if we all signed it, not sure of membership numbers here.
Okay, I missed it the 1st time, I'm off to sign!

This was easy to do and you can reveal or hide as much personal info as you like. Thanks to the Monkey who posted it here. Everyone, please sign, for Caylee's sake. Put the focus back on the child. There should be no celebrities made from Caylee's Story, and certainly, no millionaires.

When signing this petition, are you guys giving your full names and addresses?

I did. There is a little block to check so that your name does not show.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: September 28, 2008, 11:32:07 AM »

I saw serches with dogs in the dumpsters....I believe in small amounts of garbage is possible....but what about the garbage men....they could not smell a dead body..i believe their noses are very sensitive to different odors
The garbage guys I have seen wear those nose pincher thingies...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.