April 17, 2024, 07:26:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328783 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 28, 2008, 11:49:24 AM »

Morning abbey! I hope someone can explain this?? Where, when did Richard Grund say this? Do we have a link for it? 

Sunny
- it's on Richard Grund's myspace:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=85212505

have learned in all these years to put my trust in the Lord when

lying lips and a false witness comes against me or mine.  He will not

tolerate it.  The Word declares it as such.  So, the only choice we have

a moment like that to shine the spotlight of Truth upon it and let the

Light do the rest.

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not
.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

In HIS Truth,

Richard Grund

aka RJ the Sword of the King

thanks Klaas.....guess we will jsut have to wait and see

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 28, 2008, 11:49:24 AM »

Re Jesse's dad.... nevermind, I found it.... caffeine starting to do its thing!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 28, 2008, 11:50:32 AM »

Is Richard Grund saying these things through his my space??
Can we contact him and ask what he is talking about??

I have a friend request in for him.... hopefully he will approve me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: September 28, 2008, 11:50:34 AM »

Rev. Grunds statement that Caylee is with Sammy is his way of saying she is dead.

Sammy was their dog that passed away.

Thanks Dolce Sad...I was thinking of Zanny's sister..(slaps myself)

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 28, 2008, 11:50:38 AM »

JANET YOU ROCK!!!!

I will bump this post time and time and time again ... until there is justice for Caylee Marie.

Janet

JANET

YOU REALLY, REALLY AND TRULY ROCK!!!! 

(How's that?)

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 28, 2008, 11:51:10 AM »

O/T Last night I watched Kidnapped

An interview with Shawn Hornbeck, who was kidnapped in 2002 at age 11 and held captive for more than four years in Missouri before being rescued.
He looks wonderful he is happy, and getting on with his life with NO anger.

http://www.shawnhornbeck.com/

He did look happy and like he was moving on with his life. Against all the odds, he is a nice young man with a bright future.

I agree.....we watched the show.....amazing young man!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: September 28, 2008, 11:53:09 AM »

We're all assuming that the Monday surprise will be Richard Grund. We're not even sure of that yet. It could be something totally different.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 28, 2008, 11:53:56 AM »

JANET YOU ROCK!!!!
Good Morning Monks! Unusual for me to be able to join you on a Sunday morning. I have a sick doggie at home so I skipped church.....I am sure HE will understand

Anything new since yesterday afternoon?  Do I need to go back and read?  TIA

Good morning Sunny! Hope your doggie gets well soon.....
I have been MIA all weekend, I did not get a chance to save the docs that were released on Friday to my computer... do you or anyone else have a link that is good for me.... I would like a link to those released on Thursday also so that I can save them to my computer before they go poof.....TYIA

Hi Cubbee!! I will email you what I have. I hope he is OK too.....sacres the bejesus outta me when one gets sick

Rest in Peace Caylee

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: September 28, 2008, 11:54:49 AM »

This is the link I meant to post with Jesses dad....re- Monday night...

probably a day late and dollar short with it you guys are too fast lol

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=436602148

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: September 28, 2008, 11:56:41 AM »

JANET YOU ROCK!!!!

Good Morning Monks! Unusual for me to be able to join you on a Sunday morning. I have a sick doggie at home so I skipped church.....I am sure HE will understand

Sunny ...I hope your "sick doggie" will be on the mend soon.  I recently had a "sick doggie" and ... I can appreciate the emotions you are experiencing.  Our pets are like members of the family.

Anyways ... I was requested by the teacher of the Grade 3 girls Sunday School class to take her class this morning ... she woke up with a terrible cold.  I don't mind ... I love that age group.  At eight years old ... they think I know it all.  Next year ... they will think THEY know it all.

Later, Monkeys
8:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 28, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »

JANET YOU ROCK!!!!

Good morning Sunny! Hope your doggie gets well soon.....
I have been MIA all weekend, I did not get a chance to save the docs that were released on Friday to my computer... do you or anyone else have a link that is good for me.... I would like a link to those released on Thursday also so that I can save them to my computer before they go poof.....TYIA

Hi Cubbee!! I will email you what I have. I hope he is OK too.....sacres the bejesus outta me when one gets sick

Thanks Sunny! I know what you mean, our 14 yr old rat terrier is sick and I know that her days are numbered and I will NEVER have another doggie as sweet as her.... my son use to pack that puppy around on his shoulder when he was little... he picked her out and named her STINKY cause she had stinky dog breath , so I know he will take it hard when she goes...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: September 28, 2008, 11:57:53 AM »

I L O V E your avi more than any I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!  I found it at http://www.avatarsdb.com  they have some neat Halloween ones.. 

Is your kitty gonna get fancie-fied for Halloween, too?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 28, 2008, 11:58:32 AM »

Rev. Grunds statement that Caylee is with Sammy is his way of saying she is dead.

Thanks Dolce Sad...I was thinking of Zanny's sister..(slaps myself)

That's just so sad..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: September 28, 2008, 11:59:27 AM »

Janet, my long-time monkey friend, the Queen of Scrabble... YOU are where it's at and you really totally rock!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: September 28, 2008, 11:59:42 AM »

JANET YOU ROCK!!!!

I will bump this post time and time and time again ... until there is justice for Caylee Marie.

Janet

JANET

YOU REALLY, REALLY AND TRULY ROCK!!!! 

(How's that?)

Hey ... MONKEYS ROCK!!! ... expecially Klaas and all her Mods.

Later , Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 28, 2008, 12:00:17 PM »

Sunny ...I hope your "sick doggie" will be on the mend soon.  I recently had a "sick doggie" and ... I can appreciate the emotions you are experiencing.  Our pets are like members of the family.

Anyways ... I was requested by the teacher of the Grade 3 girls Sunday School class to take her class this morning ... she woke up with a terrible cold.  I don't mind ... I love that age group.  At eight years old ... they think I know it all.  Next year ... they will think THEY know it all.

Later, Monkeys
8:55 PM PT

[/quote]

thanks Janet.....TTYL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 28, 2008, 12:01:23 PM »

Oh!

And Dolce, my daughter & son-in-law are obsessed with the Steelers! They bought a 5000 inch flat screen (or whatever) to see the games (like in person!) I think they even have lightbulbs & toothbrushes with steelers on it! We gave him a ROTH. jersey for Christmas last year He's from WVA, near P'burg. We're in MS, their fans are everywhere!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 28, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »

Mornin Abbey...that was my thoughts when they said that a dog would not hit on trash.  That is a lot of scents to take in at once...for anyone!   LOL

I think they should put Casey's cell in the middle of the landfill personally.  Now that would be good punishment.
I saw serches with dogs in the dumpsters....I believe in small amounts of garbage is possible....but what about the garbage men....they could not smell a dead body..i believe their noses are very sensitive to different odors

They might not have smelled the dumpster.  When Dumpsters are emptied they are picked up by huge "arms" that are attached to the truck.  With big dumpsters, they are pulled onto the back of a flatbead trunk by cables.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: September 28, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »

Thanks Sunny! I know what you mean, our 14 yr old rat terrier is sick and I know that her days are numbered and I will NEVER have another doggie as sweet as her.... my son use to pack that puppy around on his shoulder when he was little... he picked her out and named her STINKY cause she had stinky dog breath , so I know he will take it hard when she goes...

cubbie....Charter.net...right?  check your email...more to come.....Stinky...now that's funny!  I know the feeling about losing them....dang it hurts

Rest in Peace Caylee

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 28, 2008, 12:02:28 PM »

Is Richard Grund saying these things through his my space??
Can we contact him and ask what he is talking about??

Someone left a comment that on another one of his blogs he believes Sammy has Caylee. Here we go again. I can't find any other blog that belongs to him?! 

OOOO KKKKK,  Sammy is a BIG FAT CAT that lives in my house and he definitely does not have Caylee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.