April 26, 2024, 01:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329290 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 28, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »

With all the new information in the past week has anyone one done a new or updates time line?

Janet/Tamikosmom did a really nice one, but I think it's back in the last thread.  I think she's probably pretty much on target.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 28, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »

Monkeys

Not sure where all the vaious links to stuff is being stored...   
but I happend on this link of the Celltotower calls
http://tinyurl.com/5b259u

It came from http://shunammite.wordpress.com/2008/08/27/map-of-casey-anthonys-hot-spots/  so not sure how accurate it is...  just found it interesting.. 

Hmm I wonder if LE  has the actual tower records from her cell phone...  Which talk to towers if the cell phone is powerd on  or if tower records were not retained long enough?

IT IS NOT FROM Phone CALLS   Just spots of interest   
sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 28, 2008, 01:41:15 PM »

This is a response letter from rev grund.....Looks like he is just addressing current allegations, clearing their names

Subject:
RE: We are not prepared

Body:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this message.
It's become increasingly difficult as time goes on to not be discouraged by what we see and hear as well as the pain of knowing something horrible may have happened to Caylee and we may never see that angelic face in this world again.
I will be addressing this latest attack on my on on Nancy Grace tomorrow night.

Jesse, and I, have gone through all of the what-ifs to see if we could have saved Caylee and Casey but this outcome was probably inevitable considering the dysfunction of that family. During the night I woke up hearing Lee Anthony's testimony that his mother called Caylee a "mistake" to Casey. "Casey's mistake". I can't imagine what that did to Casey's mind to hear that and how worthless she was on a regular basis from her own mother. Sadly, there are two victims here and neither can be saved. I know there's not a day that goes by that I wonder what might have been had we done something differently but Leonard Padilla tells me every time we speak to thank God every day my son didn't marry into that family. But, thats' a small consolation in the midst of all of this.

Thank you again for your support and tell anyone who has seen the truth and supported us how appreciative I am.

God bless,
Richard Grund

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72154&page=6

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: September 28, 2008, 01:41:29 PM »

With all the new information in the past week has anyone one done a new or updates time line?

Janet/Tamikosmom did a really nice one, but I think it's back in the last thread.  I think she's probably pretty much on target.

thanks SS I didn't go back to the previous thread.....but I will

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: September 28, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble viewing updated webcams??
I have a pic from last night and the other one is from the other day pre garbage pickup         

I gave up trying to watch them....they were either always stuck or I
for the bo  with the red x...I usually rely on Klaas
or Carpe or someone capturing it and view it that
way....
Thanks Sunny, I thought it was my puter and I was going nuts readjusting my settings ...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: September 28, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »

I have been digging in the landfills.  Orange County has 208 dumpsites and landfills.  Some are active and some have been closed.  Some are private and some are county.  We would need to know the owners of the dumpster at the office park and where that company has a dump contract.  Can we get some information from locals or the person from MN who claims to have seen police at a landfill?  How about someone who can tell us the location of the office park and pond in the photographs that are close to the airport?  Let's try to get a specific location instead of just chit chatting about where it could possibly be.  We have photographs and a general location.  It was an area that was searched over the Labor Day weekend.

I am fairly sure I heard/read that the landfill was searched?? there was a discussion that each company has a specific place to dump etc...... I might be wrong but I am fairly sure I heard it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: September 28, 2008, 01:45:40 PM »

Monkeys

Not sure where all the vaious links to stuff is being stored...   
but I happend on this link of the Celltotower calls
http://tinyurl.com/5b259u

It came from http://shunammite.wordpress.com/2008/08/27/map-of-casey-anthonys-hot-spots/  so not sure how accurate it is...  just found it interesting.. 

Hmm I wonder if LE  has the actual tower records from her cell phone...  Which talk to towers if the cell phone is powerd on  or if tower records were not retained long enough?

IT IS NOT FROM Phone CALLS   Just spots of interest   
sorry

LOL...thanks OF for clearing that up

Rest in Peace Caylee

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 28, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

This is a timeline put together by Tamikosmom/Janet in the previous thread - 9/27/08.  I have brought it forward because it looks very accurate, based on the information that we have.  Thanks, Janet.

The following is my "Lee Anthony assisted in the cover up" theory.  I go back and forth between this theory and my "George Anthony assisted in the cover up."

However ... both theories imply that Caylee's body had been placed in a plastic bag and buried in the back yard since June 18th.  It was not until following this encounter with George that Caylee's remains were removed from the backyard burial location and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I concur with Leonard Padilla's theory ... the the plastic bag either leaked or broke ... allowing decomposition to permeate into the trunk.

Janet

My theory needs some refining but ...

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

6.  June 25th   ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk .

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscot parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscot parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse(you mean Tony?  he's the one who picked her up from Amscot) is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 28, 2008, 01:52:15 PM »

This is a response letter from rev grund.....Looks like he is just addressing current allegations, clearing their names

Subject:

Body:
It's become increasingly difficult as time goes on to not be discouraged by what we see and hear as well as the pain of knowing something horrible may have happened to Caylee and we may never see that angelic face in this world again.

Jesse, and I, have gone through all of the what-ifs to see if we could have saved Caylee and Casey but this outcome was probably inevitable considering the dysfunction of that family. During the night I woke up hearing Lee Anthony's testimony that his mother called Caylee a "mistake" to Casey. "Casey's mistake". I can't imagine what that did to Casey's mind to hear that and how worthless she was on a regular basis from her own mother. Sadly, there are two victims here and neither can be saved. I know there's not a day that goes by that I wonder what might have been had we done something differently but Leonard Padilla tells me every time we speak to thank God every day my son didn't marry into that family. But, thats' a small consolation in the midst of all of this.

Thank you again for your support and tell anyone who has seen the truth and supported us how appreciative I am.

God bless,
Richard Grund

since we only heard that from Lee and he was only repeating what Casey told him I am not sure I believe Cindy said it and of she did...I doubt she said it in the manner it was repeated. and I only say that because she obviously adored Caylee. and I will never feel as though Casey is a victim...sorry....NEVER.

My cousin had a child....she was really treated badly by her parents for 1. getting pregnant and 'disgracing' the family and 2. for not adopting...they said things to her that would make your hair stand up on your head...she didn't KILL her child...she went out and made a GREAT life for herself and her child.....and she and her parents eventually made peace with each other.....and thank God, her child never knew the things done and said to her mother.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: September 28, 2008, 01:53:31 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble viewing updated webcams??
I have a pic from last night and the other one is from the other day pre garbage pickup         

I gave up trying to watch them....they were either always stuck or I
for the bo  with the red x...I usually rely on Klaas
or Carpe or someone capturing it and view it that
way....
Thanks Sunny, I thought it was my puter and I was going nuts readjusting my settings ...

same here...I just gave up rather than being constantly frustrated and cussin' and spittin'

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: September 28, 2008, 01:55:22 PM »

This is a timeline put together by Tamikosmom/Janet in the previous thread - 9/27/08.  I have brought it forward because it looks very accurate, based on the information that we have.  Thanks, Janet.

The following is my "Lee Anthony assisted in the cover up" theory.  I go back and forth between this theory and my "George Anthony assisted in the cover up."

However ... both theories imply that Caylee's body had been placed in a plastic bag and buried in the back yard since June 18th.  It was not until following this encounter with George that Caylee's remains were removed from the backyard burial location and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I concur with Leonard Padilla's theory ... the the plastic bag either leaked or broke ... allowing decomposition to permeate into the trunk.

Janet

My theory needs some refining but ...

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

6.  June 25th   ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk .

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscot parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscot parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse(you mean Tony?  he's the one who picked her up from Amscot) is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

SS THANK YOU...I was still looking.....and JANET YOU ROCK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: September 28, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

Subject:

Body:

God bless,
Richard Grund

since we only heard that from Lee and he was only repeating what Casey told him I am not sure I believe Cindy said it and of she did...I doubt she said it in the manner it was repeated. and I only say that because she obviously adored Caylee. and I will never feel as though Casey is a victim...sorry....NEVER.

My cousin had a child....she was really treated badly by her parents for 1. getting pregnant and 'disgracing' the family and 2. for not adopting...they said things to her that would make your hair stand up on your head...she didn't KILL her child...she went out and made a GREAT life for herself and her child.....and she and her parents eventually made peace with each other.....and thank God, her child never knew the things done and said to her mother.

Sunny, I have the same thing as you just did from the first time we heard that statement.... I just don't know if Casey's words to Lee can be believed or not....
The Reverand also said that the Anthony's have said long ago that Casey had mental issues and they should have been addressed long ago...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 28, 2008, 02:02:30 PM »

Sunny, I have the same thing as you just did from the first time we heard that statement.... I just don't know if Casey's words to Lee can be believed or not....
The Reverand also said that the Anthony's have said long ago that Casey had mental issues and they should have been addressed long ago...

they could NOT have NOT known and because they chose to stick their heads in the sand...and not deal Casey..Caylee is dead.....and now they will have to live with that the rest of their lives....I hope none of them ever get a peaceful sleep as long as they live

Even at 22 had I said Fing to my parents or grandparents I would have been in the morgue in pieces

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 28, 2008, 02:05:21 PM »

they could NOT have NOT known and because they chose to stick their heads in the sand...and not deal Casey..Caylee is dead.....and now they will have to live with that the rest of their lives....I hope none of them ever get a peaceful sleep as long as they live

Even at 22 had I said Fing to my parents or grandparents I would have been in the morgue in pieces

I agree Sunny... I may be wrong, as I admit , I have been before, but the Reverand Grunde seems like he is sincere...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: September 28, 2008, 02:07:09 PM »

Well, I have been out all weekend, and I have a huge pile of laundry, dusting and mopping and vacuuming waiting for me, so guess I better go get started!! Oh, the joys of housekeeping.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 28, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »

Texas EquuSearch Continues the Search for Missing Caylee Anthony (Exclusive Pics)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/04/texas-equusearch-continues-the-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony-exclusive-pics/

There was no media at this search. The area was a place of interest where there was cell phone activity. I will have to look thru notes to get address, it was near airport. Not only was this an area that Casey really would not have been, but it had a dumpster, water and woods to place a body ... the trifecta.

Thanks, Red!!!

If Florida Blue is on, everyone can ask her the actual location ,,, she was at this search.

Here is the information from Red and photographs of the location.  During the TES search, Red and Florida Blue were part of the search group that was in this area near the airport.  Red does not have the address.  Bones were recovered from this area as well as several other sites.  The dumpster was examined by Orlando LE and the dogs.  Red has suggested that a dump would also have been searched.  When Red posts something, listen carefully because he's trying to help us as much as he can.  Sometimes, he's not allowed to release all of the information.  Does anyone know where this location is?  This is where Casey could very possibly have left Caylee.  Her cell phone did ping in this area.  Red can't comment about whether LE and the Body Farm are examining anything that might be Caylee. 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: September 28, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

I have only heard of std's being brought up in the AR interview (must of crapped himself) Has there been any other mention of this? Bet alot of guys are running to the nearest clinic. Think someone mentioned that she might of been tested when she was first in jail, not sure if this is true....Then someone mentioned the night sweats being related to AIDs...

Anyone have an idea why the LE asked this of AR?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #797 on: September 28, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »

I couldn't believe there reactions as all Casey's lies were exposed.  I t was like they were talking about the weather.  Can you imagine what it is like in that house?  I don't buy GA "mr nice guy act."

Didn't LP say there was alot of violence in that house?  Listened how she spoke to her father.  I would be looking for my teeth!! 

Same here!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #798 on: September 28, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I'm glad to see that Casey has taken her ball and gone home regarding her Facebook.   I'm curious as to what Richard Grund is gonna say tomorrow and still praying that Caylee is found.

Lisa

I have had a couple of chats with Mr. Grund thru e-mail and found usually when he says something will come out,it does in one way or another,so we will wait and see??

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 28, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »

I have only heard of std's being brought up in the AR interview (must of crapped himself) Has there been any other mention of this? Bet alot of guys are running to the nearest clinic. Think someone mentioned that she might of been tested when she was first in jail, not sure if this is true....Then someone mentioned the night sweats being related to AIDs...

Anyone have an idea why the LE asked this of AR?

I , personally think the night sweats were due to her involvement in Caylee's demise...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.