April 24, 2024, 04:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329216 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2008, 09:22:29 PM »

O/T:

I just want to say that I am enjoying everyone's avatar Halloween costumes, don't want to take up lots of posts saying that to each person individually. So, to everyone, I like your costumes!

Btw, I am just a little hurt no one noticed mine tonight.

Oh, and carpe .. did you see my new tag line?

Sorry, back to the topic.

I think yours is cool..great graphics.  I liked your doggy too though so dont think I didnt!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »

Cheerio? Did you make it? I want to know more, please! How was the little boy? Did they expect him to survive??

yes me too, I'm gonna google it. reminds me of the Diane Downs story too (think thats her name)
Hi! The mother was sentenced to 20 to life and is PLEADING to see her little boy!

this is eerily similar to Casey....the gasoline, the script, and another article states she told them coldly and calmly she wanted to get rid of them to make room for the man she wanted to marry....whoa

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2008, 09:24:05 PM »

O/T:

I just want to say that I am enjoying everyone's avatar Halloween costumes, don't want to take up lots of posts saying that to each person individually. So, to everyone, I like your costumes!

I did notice and I love your Holloween costume/avatar! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »

Cheerio? Did you make it? I want to know more, please! How was the little boy? Did they expect him to survive??

yes me too, I'm gonna google it. reminds me of the Diane Downs story too (think thats her name)
Hi! The mother was sentenced to 20 to life and is PLEADING to see her little boy!

this is eerily similar to Casey....the gasoline, the script, and another article states she told them coldly and calmly she wanted to get rid of them to make room for the man she wanted to marry....whoa
It is eery that someone could do this...its eery that Casey is currently doing this.  There was not a script though, Cheerio was joking about that...still the similarities are there though......mind of a psycho!! (que the music Klaas)

donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2008, 09:25:37 PM »

O/T:

Brandi, I noticed your avatar and thought how cool it was..

I too, like everyone's avatar.

Hello there Monkeys, how's everyone tonight?
*sneaking* out.....back to lurking mode...

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2008, 09:25:41 PM »

Here is a post from MyFoxOrlando

MSinIndy
Sep 27, 2008 | 9:07 PM Here is the entire post. The lady that posted this info is a regular blogger and I assume she would only post good info. I posted here because I felt this was good information.

okay - found the contents of trash bag, IF this is the same one... found it on the "What happened last Wed." thread:
Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

I find the parking ticket significant
also
My kids were always nuts for doughnut holes -- definitely 3-year-old food.

I think this list is accurate - what do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4496

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

Kristen I searched and searched too..Even went through Colonial High Alumni I too found nothing...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2008, 09:27:22 PM »

Please do not ban me for posting something political...I could not stop myself, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2008, 09:27:50 PM »

MSinIndy
Sep 27, 2008 | 9:07 PM Here is the entire post. The lady that posted this info is a regular blogger and I assume she would only post good info. I posted here because I felt this was good information.

okay - found the contents of trash bag, IF this is the same one... found it on the "What happened last Wed." thread:
Inventory List
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)

also

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4496
IIRC this post threw a LOT of us Monkeys on a rampage.  Turned out it was a hoax.  It was posted back atleast a week and half ago.  A guy had done it as a joke and even admitted the whopper boxers were his....EW!!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2008, 09:27:55 PM »

Does anyone besides me find it bizarre the way all of the police were posed behind the body?

Thanks! I don't think Cheerio made it, at least not yet. I am interested in this, too.

yes its on web....many different sights. Hate how its worded....young girls body found hacked with slit throat Sad

http://brookhavensouthhaven.org/HamletPeople/tng/getperson.php?personID=I8581&tree=hamlet

YES I did SS, honestly I didn't know it WAS her body when I first looked. I thought that it was going to be the spot where her body was found!!!!

pretty creepy that pic was, guess they did things differently back then. I can't imagine them being so close and not bothered by the decomp

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2008, 09:28:44 PM »

Thanks for the update Klaas...I think I will skip anything he has to say...if I wanted to hear an ass talk I would fart.

Baez is always talkin out his azz 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2008, 09:30:23 PM »

It is eery that someone could do this...its eery that Casey is currently doing this.  There was not a script though, Cheerio was joking about that...still the similarities are there though......mind of a psycho!! (que the music Klaas)

oh no script eh  Embarassed

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »

oh no script eh  Embarassed
Oh stop with the oops..we all fell for it.  It is eery though...its so basic, she kills kid for lover...this case could be that simple as well.  Not saying Tony wanted her too...it would more read "Kills kid for LOVERS"

Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2008, 09:32:35 PM »

I wanted to stop back in and say thanks for the warm welcome earlier today.

Nikki, that was sure a cute weeble you posted earlier, thanks!

I'm thinking after reading Mr Birch's statement, he needs a hero award.  He jumped into that dumpster in his jammies!  And OCSD, they should get medals of honor for having to deal with these lunatics. 

I think this was premeditated, and the family knew Caylee was gone the instant they encountered that car.  Accomplices change according to my mood, but from the start I suspected George. It's all opinion, of course.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2008, 09:32:39 PM »

MSinIndy

Inventory List
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper

also

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think he posted later it was his idea of a joke.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2008, 09:34:27 PM »

oh.....sorry. I was going to ask where the rotting pizza and maggots were, lol.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »

Totally O/T but Klaas cute monkey witch....I can not wait to see Red's avi in Halloween garb.  LOL

The Anthony's really should capitalize on this Halloween...they could sell tickets to view the "House of Sl-Horrors"....(No need for costumes there..)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »

Totally O/T but Klaas cute monkey witch....I can not wait to see Red's avi in Halloween garb.  LOL

The Anthony's really should capitalize on this Halloween...they could sell tickets to view the "House of Sl-Horrors"....(No need for costumes there..)

I may have to switch it for him, LOL 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2008, 09:40:22 PM »

I wanted to stop back in and say thanks for the warm welcome earlier today.

Nikki, that was sure a cute weeble you posted earlier, thanks!

I'm thinking after reading Mr Birch's statement, he needs a hero award.  He jumped into that dumpster in his jammies!  And OCSD, they should get medals of honor for having to deal with these lunatics. 

I think this was premeditated, and the family knew Caylee was gone the instant they encountered that car.  Accomplices change according to my mood, but from the start I suspected George. It's all opinion, of course.

Absolutely!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »

I may have to switch it for him, LOL 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.