April 23, 2024, 11:31:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329186 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: September 28, 2008, 02:29:17 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I'm glad to see that Casey has taken her ball and gone home regarding her Facebook.   I'm curious as to what Richard Grund is gonna say tomorrow and still praying that Caylee is found.

Lisa

I have had a couple of chats with Mr. Grund thru e-mail and found usually when he says something will come out,it does in one way or another,so we will wait and see??

Agreed... he is sincere in his correspondences...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: September 28, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »

I have only heard of std's being brought up in the AR interview (must of crapped himself) Has there been any other mention of this? Bet alot of guys are running to the nearest clinic. Think someone mentioned that she might of been tested when she was first in jail, not sure if this is true....Then someone mentioned the night sweats being related to AIDs...

Anyone have an idea why the LE asked this of AR?

I , personally think the night sweats were due to her involvement in Caylee's demise...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 28, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »

Yep night sweats = panic attacks

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 28, 2008, 02:34:24 PM »

I have only heard of std's being brought up in the AR interview (must of crapped himself) Has there been any other mention of this? Bet alot of guys are running to the nearest clinic. Think someone mentioned that she might of been tested when she was first in jail, not sure if this is true....Then someone mentioned the night sweats being related to AIDs...

I , personally think the night sweats were due to her involvement in Caylee's demise...

yeah probably, more so if she was going to get caught. Due to the lack of concern or concern being non existing I should say. I was wondering if she was tested positive for std's.  She seemed to have alot of partners and thats pretty scary.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 28, 2008, 02:34:31 PM »

Yep night sweats = panic attacks

ANXIETY...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 28, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »

It's very possible that Caylee's body in the plastic bag and/or Caylee's personal articles were put into the dumpster that Red photographed.  I believe that might have been the dumpster that the dogs hit on over the Labor Day weekend.  Casey, possibly with Lee's help, then drove to the Amscot parking lot where her car was left.  Casey might have placed the bag containing Caylee in the more isolated dumpster where she wouldn't be easily noticed or smelled.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #806 on: September 28, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »

I think when this all comes out, we're going to be surprised at how simple the explanation/evidence will be.

I agree completely, mrskub.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #807 on: September 28, 2008, 02:37:07 PM »

I did a montage of Anthony video clips last night... I guess you could call it

the Anthony's Greatest Hits. I take clips from the beginning of this

ordeal... and mix them up by flashing forward to present time... then

back to the beginning again. It came out interesting to say the very

least! ha ha ha

Check it out if you have a minute.

Caylee Anthony Case Time Capsule O' News Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzUuHGxt2m8

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: September 28, 2008, 02:38:40 PM »

I give up.    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: September 28, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »

It's very possible that Caylee's body in the plastic bag and/or Caylee's personal articles were put into the dumpster that Red photographed.  I believe that might have been the dumpster that the dogs hit on over the Labor Day weekend.  Casey, possibly with Lee's help, then drove to the Amscot parking lot where her car was left.  Casey might have placed the bag containing Caylee in the more isolated dumpster where she wouldn't be easily noticed or smelled.

I agree.  I also agree that Caylee was either in a plastic bag or bin.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 28, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »

LMAO I thought the same thing!  I wonder if LE didn't ask him that to basically let the guy know that he was no where near the only dude she was "friendly" with.  And if there was something serious he may know about in terms of uh.. cooties.. that his buddies should probably be informed.  I wonder if AR ran out and got himself tested as soon as the det. asked him that. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: September 28, 2008, 02:43:49 PM »

Hey Guys,

Go here and show Jesse Grund your support for him and his family. I have sent him this message through Myspace along with the support thread link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3560.new#new

Dear Jesse,

First off thank you for the add! =) Secondly I just want to tell you that I am SOOO sorry you were drug into this whole mess concerning Casey Anthony. I saw your interview on Geraldo and you seem like a really sweet guy. I also watched the interview on Nancy Grace that your dad had with her. I have a lot of respect for you and your dad. It seems like you guys took little Caylee right under your wing even when she you found out she wasn't biologically yours. Thats so awesome of you and your family that you did that. Seems like that little girl needed it.

I just wanted to tell you also that you have many people supporting you, your dad, and your family. I go to a forum called "Scared Monkeys" and I just wanted to let you know that everyone there supports you and has your back!

Take care of yourself,

-Mar-

PS: Here is a link to a supoprt thread I started for you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3560.new#new

!~*Mar*~!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: September 28, 2008, 02:44:56 PM »

I have had a couple of chats with Mr. Grund thru e-mail and found usually when he says something will come out,it does in one way or another,so we will wait and see??

Agreed... he is sincere in his correspondences...

I'll vouch for that as well.  He's a nice man.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 28, 2008, 02:44:57 PM »

I did a montage of Anthony video clips last night... I guess you could call it

the Anthony's Greatest Hits. I take clips from the beginning of this

ordeal... and mix them up by flashing forward to present time... then

back to the beginning again. It came out interesting to say the very

least! ha ha ha

Check it out if you have a minute.

Caylee Anthony Case Time Capsule O' News Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzUuHGxt2m8

Carpe!  this is really FANTASTIC!!  You da MAN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: September 28, 2008, 02:45:52 PM »

I give up.    
What's wrong SS. We will help you.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: September 28, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »

Time for the OldF  to attempt to get some House Work done     
I  just caught part of a song on a Local radio station with what I call a Raggiedie  Sax in it      Some gives me that tingle / goosebump sensation  I caught enough of the lyrics to do  a Goolge on it to find the name etc. It was by Quarterflash.. ?   but then I read the lyrics
Caylee was on my mind.. and yes Casey too   for in a way she is a victim too.

I do hope the Anthonys  read here... or protestors do...  and play some songs during  NON violent protests.. JMO of course
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cRJQmOWTig

from http://www.lyricsdownload.com/quarterflash-take-me-to-heart-lyrics.html
You won't forget my eyes
Ooh deep inside you realize
You're gonna see me wherever you go
You're gonna hear me on your radio
There you are in your car
You hear a voice that's calling
"Do you want me
Do you want me"

Take me to heart
I promise you a miracle
Take me to heart
You're gonna be mine
Take me to heart
You know it's just a matter of time

I'm always on your mind
I'm the chill that never left your spine
In the building where you live and breathe
I'm the sound that never lets you sleep
Down the hall through the walls
You hear a voice that's calling
"Do you want me
Do you want me"

Take me to heart
Don't deny the miracle
Take me to heart
What more can I say
Take me to heart
Surrender's just a motion away

FYI  I 1st caught this song about 2:15 into it...
SeeYaByeee  & sorry for the long quote of they lyrics

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: September 28, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »

I agree.  I also agree that Caylee was either in a plastic bag or bin.

Wonder if anything was found here?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: September 28, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »

Sunny, I have the same thing as you just did from the first time we heard that statement.... I just don't know if Casey's words to Lee can be believed or not....
The Reverand also said that the Anthony's have said long ago that Casey had mental issues and they should have been addressed long ago...

they could NOT have NOT known and because they chose to stick their heads in the sand...and not deal Casey..Caylee is dead.....and now they will have to live with that the rest of their lives....I hope none of them ever get a peaceful sleep as long as they live

Even at 22 had I said Fing to my parents or grandparents I would have been in the morgue in pieces

I agree Sunny... I may be wrong, as I admit , I have been before, but the Reverand Grunde seems like he is sincere...

Cub, I have not doubt that he is sincere......I can only imagine how grateful he ahs to be that his son didn't marry that whacko!!!  and how difficult if must be to heard all this STUFF

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: September 28, 2008, 02:49:04 PM »

I think when this all comes out, we're going to be surprised at how simple the explanation/evidence will be.

I agree completely, mrskub.   

me too......and I wouldn't doubt that we have hit on 90% of it

Rest in Peace Caylee

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: September 28, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

I don't remember which interview it was...but I recall a Detective asking if Fusion was a "rave" club...and the answer was no.  WRONG...I didn't want to post this pic since it's a little graphic so I dropped the link below. 

No doubt whatsoever in my mind that it is a drug, sex, rave, etc type of club.

http://www.ravelinks.com/flyers/2005/florida/basswed1.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.