April 26, 2024, 07:27:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329314 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: September 28, 2008, 03:02:34 PM »

Klaas- Is there any way we could change the title of the thread I made for Jesse to "Messages to Jesse Grund" that way they just write a little message to him and he can see it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3560.new#new

PS: Here is the letter I sent to him through myspace telling him that everyone here supports him and his family.

Dear Jesse,

First off thank you for the add! =) Secondly I just want to tell you that I am SOOO sorry you were drug into this whole mess concerning Casey Anthony. I saw your interview on Geraldo and you seem like a really sweet guy. I also watched the interview on Nancy Grace that your dad had with her. I have a lot of respect for you and your dad. It seems like you guys took little Caylee right under your wing even when she you found out she wasn't biologically yours. Thats so awesome of you and your family that you did that. Seems like that little girl needed it.

I just wanted to tell you also that you have many people supporting you, your dad, and your family. I go to a forum called "Scared Monkeys" and I just wanted to let you know that everyone there supports you and has your back!

Take care of yourself,

-Mar-

PS: Here is a link to a supoprt thread I started for you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3560.new#new

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #841 on: September 28, 2008, 03:02:52 PM »

Thanks guys! 

George is like Tucan Sam...

Just follow his nose.... it always KNOWS.

I suspect him to be an EVIL-DOER. (making George Bush face)
I agree with you Carpe...and now I will be haunted for the rest of the night by the repetitive "100% 100% 100%" in my head c/o GA! 

So many lies that they are even confused as to which one they are currently on at this point.  Even Casey!! 

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 28, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »

It's very possible that Caylee's body in the plastic bag and/or Caylee's personal articles were put into the dumpster that Red photographed.  I believe that might have been the dumpster that the dogs hit on over the Labor Day weekend.  Casey, possibly with Lee's help, then drove to the Amscot parking lot where her car was left.  Casey might have placed the bag containing Caylee in the more isolated dumpster where she wouldn't be easily noticed or smelled.

I agree.  I also agree that Caylee was either in a plastic bag or bin.

Wonder if anything was found here?

I thought it was Red at one time said pay attention to the police tape that they would not put that there for just a search if nothing was found. I think they found something there.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: September 28, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »

I don't remember which interview it was...but I recall a Detective asking if Fusion was a "rave" club...and the answer was no.  WRONG...I didn't want to post this pic since it's a little graphic so I dropped the link below. 

No doubt whatsoever in my mind that it is a drug, sex, rave, etc type of club.

http://www.ravelinks.com/flyers/2005/florida/basswed1.htm

What the heck kind of party is that??

LOL...I have no idea.  Def not a party that a girl with a 2 year old baby should be attending.  Oh how the "club" scene has changed since my younger dayzzzz.   
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: September 28, 2008, 03:04:13 PM »

I have only heard of std's being brought up in the AR interview (must of crapped himself) Has there been any other mention of this? Bet alot of guys are running to the nearest clinic. Think someone mentioned that she might of been tested when she was first in jail, not sure if this is true....Then someone mentioned the night sweats being related to AIDs...

Anyone have an idea why the LE asked this of AR?

LMAO I thought the same thing!  I wonder if LE didn't ask him that to basically let the guy know that he was no where near the only dude she was "friendly" with.  And if there was something serious he may know about in terms of uh.. cooties.. that his buddies should probably be informed.  I wonder if AR ran out and got himself tested as soon as the det. asked him that. 

I know Dolce! Maybe it was just a bit of friendly advice from the more seasoned LE boys  
??? What did I say?? I missed something!

you said this Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #845 on: September 28, 2008, 03:05:22 PM »

It's very possible that Caylee's body in the plastic bag and/or Caylee's personal articles were put into the dumpster that Red photographed.  I believe that might have been the dumpster that the dogs hit on over the Labor Day weekend.  Casey, possibly with Lee's help, then drove to the Amscot parking lot where her car was left.  Casey might have placed the bag containing Caylee in the more isolated dumpster where she wouldn't be easily noticed or smelled.

I agree.  I also agree that Caylee was either in a plastic bag or bin.

Wonder if anything was found here?

I thought it was Red at one time said pay attention to the police tape that they would not put that there for just a search if nothing was found. I think they found something there.
This looks like it could be an entrance to a amusment park no?Maybe Universal?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: September 28, 2008, 03:05:37 PM »

I don't remember which interview it was...but I recall a Detective asking if Fusion was a "rave" club...and the answer was no.  WRONG...I didn't want to post this pic since it's a little graphic so I dropped the link below. 

Wrong place.  The place Casey went to that Tony worked at was Fusian Ultralounge not Club Fusion
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: September 28, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »

Dolce,  I was agreeing with you and think I made it more confusing when I wrote i know Dolce~ thats just how me speaks

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 28, 2008, 03:06:47 PM »

The CLUB FUSION that BellaBeauty posted the link for is not the same place.  The place Casey went to that Tony worked at is FUSIAN ULTRALOUNGE.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: September 28, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »

Please someone refresh my memory....I think I am brain dead...why did Jesse leave the police  force??? 

And do we know how/where Caset met the other 2 police she was 'ahem-ing' with...and what the time frame was??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 28, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »

The CLUB FUSION that BellaBeauty posted the link for is not the same place.  The place Casey went to that Tony worked at is FUSIAN ULTRALOUNGE.
Thanks for clearing that up Klaas I was confused...

However I love Bellas Avatar
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: September 28, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »

Is that the same Fusian Caseys Fusian had an A this Fusion has an O??
Im confused

I'm confused too now....  I see different spellings...but mostly Fusion.  I found some pics of a Club Fusian but to be honest, the clubbers appear to be a little bit more classy looking....for whatever that's worth...then the people in Caseys pics 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: September 28, 2008, 03:08:30 PM »

What the heck kind of party is that??

LOL...I have no idea.  Def not a party that a girl with a 2 year old baby should be attending.  Oh how the "club" scene has changed since my younger dayzzzz.   
Looks like a typical Rave to me.  Those are usually under ground parties, I doubt that its the same Fusian as the Fusian that Casey attended was a sushi bar by day....IMO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: September 28, 2008, 03:09:03 PM »

Wrong place.  The place Casey went to that Tony worked at was Fusian Ultralounge not Club Fusion

thanks Klaas.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: September 28, 2008, 03:09:10 PM »

Sorry for the confusion....
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: September 28, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »

Hi Karma~ I think if it was universal RED would probably remember that, but I thought he said it was an office park.....not totally sure though

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #856 on: September 28, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »

Sorry for the confusion....

Do you mean the conFUSIAN?   

Harr harr harr, I know....I had to do it.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: September 28, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »

Dolce,  I was agreeing with you and think I made it more confusing when I wrote i know Dolce~ thats just how me speaks
Oh no hun I was not confused with what you were saying, I was confused that you agreed with me yet I was not quoted in the quote stack.  I was trying to figure out what I had said that you agreed with.  Sorry....these quotes are crazy!!!  (But you are not!)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 28, 2008, 03:11:37 PM »

I couldn't believe there reactions as all Casey's lies were exposed.  I t was like they were talking about the weather.  Can you imagine what it is like in that house?  I don't buy GA "mr nice guy act."

Didn't LP say there was alot of violence in that house?  Listened how she spoke to her father.  I would be looking for my teeth!! 

My teeth and the top of my head.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: September 28, 2008, 03:12:59 PM »

I like how GA explained about the ladder.  My wife, who I love very much ( must include in case she ever hears this) called and "bitched" me out!  How could he tell?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.