April 24, 2024, 12:47:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329209 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: September 28, 2008, 03:28:22 PM »

My Time is a boy monkey?  Who knew?  I think you all should have to wear blue booties or something...

No, I am not a boy! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: September 28, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »

With all the new information in the past week has anyone one done a new or updates time line?

Janet/Tamikosmom did a really nice one, but I think it's back in the last thread.  I think she's probably pretty much on target.

thanks SS I didn't go back to the previous thread.....but I will

Quote from: Tamikosmom on September 27, 2008, 07:30:47 PM

The following is my "Lee Anthony assisted in the cover up" theory.  I go back and forth between this and my "George Anthony assisted in the cover up." theory.

However ... both theories imply that Caylee's body had been placed in a plastic bag and buried in the back yard since June 18th.  It was not until following this encounter with George that Caylee's remains were removed from the backyard burial location and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I concur with Leonard Padilla's theory ... the the plastic bag either leaked or broke ... allowing decomposition to permeate into the trunk.

Janet
________

My theory needs some refining but ...

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

6.  June 25th   ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk .

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscot parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscot parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Tony?  he's the one who picked her up from Amscot) is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 30th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3451.msg473950#msg473950

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #882 on: September 28, 2008, 03:28:38 PM »

Someone on Websleuths made this calander of the time line  if anyone is interested:

thanks Willen....wish I could see it better...and compare it witht the timeline Janet did....

ALSO - REPEATING!!   Do we know why Jesse resigned, if that is the case, from the police??? 

ALSO - REPEATING - what, if anything, do we know about the other 2 police officers that were doing her??

Sunny, I only remember a little bit about Jesse's situation and it sounded to me like he might not have even actually become a sworn officer after completing the academy (or most of it) and there was a feeling conveyed by the source that Jesse and LE weren't the right "fit".   That's just my interpretation of what I read and it's been quite a while now since I read it.

Anyone else?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: September 28, 2008, 03:28:56 PM »

My Time is a boy monkey?  Who knew?  I think you all should have to wear blue booties or something...

Mytime is a girl monkey I'm pretty sure...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: September 28, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »

OMG. I just teary eyed looking at this. Mr Grund has a picture of Jesus holding a little girl about Caylee's age. I think thats what he was saying is that the little girl is Caylee. I know that obviously its not Caylee in the picture but I can't get over how much that little girl looks like Caylee. Sad  Look at this:

!~*Mar*~!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 28, 2008, 03:29:57 PM »

No, I am not a boy! 
I'm sorry, I guess I read that wrong.  Dolce  - SHE"S not a boy - don't kiss her!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 28, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »

I really feel as thought LP has turned out to be a toll for LE in leaking certain bits of info before that actual evidence is turned over and released to the media and to the public.

I can't help but wonder if this Richard Grund appearance on Nancy Grace tomorrow night is the same type of thing.

Reverand Grunde said that he will be appearing on Nancy Grace to address the new allegations against him and his family...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 28, 2008, 03:30:43 PM »

No, I am not a boy! 

I use to put a pink bib on my daughter that said that exact same thing!!!!!     

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: September 28, 2008, 03:30:51 PM »

Someone on Websleuths made this calander of the time line  if anyone is interested:

thanks Willen....wish I could see it better...and compare it witht the timeline Janet did....

ALSO - REPEATING!!   Do we know why Jesse resigned, if that is the case, from the police??? 

ALSO - REPEATING - what, if anything, do we know about the other 2 police officers that were doing her??
I don't know about Jesse, but I thought Klassend determine that the other story was false.

the other story being the 2 police officers?  wasn't one fired becasue she lies about having a relationship with her? So are you saying there was one 1 and not 2?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 28, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »

I think I may have to change my new avatar it could be inappropriate at a sad moment.    ::MonkeyNoNo::Have to talk to BBB. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #890 on: September 28, 2008, 03:32:04 PM »

I really feel as thought LP has turned out to be a toll for LE in leaking certain bits of info before that actual evidence is turned over and released to the media and to the public.

I can't help but wonder if this Richard Grund appearance on Nancy Grace tomorrow night is the same type of thing.

I agree with you Floss!  I have thought for a long time the LP knows a lot of things about a lot of stuff!  LOL
Either he is getting bits from the LE or he had more surveylance on that house than we had given him credit for.

Thank God we don't have to listen to LP tooting his horn like ole
GeorgieMrShortsUpToHisNippleLine! 

Another thing I give Padilla credit for is that I don't think he really cares what people think of him.  I think he just wants to help in any way he can.   Not sure what was truly his motivation in the beginning, but I really do think he has had good intentions all along.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 28, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »

J
With all the new information in the past week has anyone one done a new or updates time line?

Janet/Tamikosmom did a really nice one, but I think it's back in the last thread.  I think she's probably pretty much on target.

The following is my "Lee Anthony assisted in the cover up" theory.  I go back and forth between this and my "George Anthony assisted in the cover up." theory.

However ... both theories imply that Caylee's body had been placed in a plastic bag and buried in the back yard since June 18th.  It was not until following this encounter with George that Caylee's remains were removed from the backyard burial location and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I concur with Leonard Padilla's theory ... the the plastic bag either leaked or broke ... allowing decomposition to permeate into the trunk.

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

6.  June 25th   ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk .

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscot parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscot parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Tony?  he's the one who picked her up from Amscot) is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 30th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Janet is HOT, nono, I mean Janet Rocks!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: September 28, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

thanks Janet....SS  found it before I did and she reposted it.... .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: September 28, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

If you recall, I posted something I found on Brian's site yesterday, regarding something which was to happen on Monday and the Anthony's were not aware.

Here is a snippet from Richard Grund's MySpace, dated 9/27/08:

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=436602148

Thanks, Mrs.k!

Bearly, Mr. Grunde's response to that in a Myspace message was that he will appear on Nancy Grace on Monday ...

I hate cryptic messages.  Why does Richard Grund just spit it out ... say it in black and white.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: September 28, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »

Thanks MM, I think! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 28, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »

Wow..I agree!

I have pink booties on 

LOL Mytime is a girl Monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: September 28, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »

thanks Janet....SS  found it before I did and she reposted it.... .

Thanks SS.

Just catching up and ... did not realize you responded.

Janet

_____

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #897 on: September 28, 2008, 03:34:08 PM »

No, I am not a boy! 
I'm sorry, I guess I read that wrong.  Dolce  - SHE"S not a boy - don't kiss her!!!!!!!!
Gotcha!  I wont kiss her but I know it wont stop you!  LOL

Pretty kitty!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 28, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

If you recall, I posted something I found on Brian's site yesterday, regarding something which was to happen on Monday and the Anthony's were not aware.

Here is a snippet from Richard Grund's MySpace, dated 9/27/08:

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=436602148

Thanks, Mrs.k!

Bearly, Mr. Grunde's response to that in a Myspace message was that he will appear on Nancy Grace on Monday ...

I hate cryptic messages.  Why does Richard Grund just spit it out ... say it in black and white.

Janet

Janet, I hate them too. When I asked him what the message meant he told me that he would be on Nancy Grace on Monday to address the new allegations and that he just did not want to seem as if he were advertising or promoting it...FWIW

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: September 28, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »

Thanks MM, I think! 
Well i know you said you have a husband but these days one can't be too sure...     sorry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.