April 23, 2024, 06:51:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329199 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #900 on: September 28, 2008, 03:34:44 PM »

Someone on Websleuths made this calander of the time line  if anyone is interested:

thanks Willen....wish I could see it better...and compare it witht the timeline Janet did....

ALSO - REPEATING!!   Do we know why Jesse resigned, if that is the case, from the police??? 

ALSO - REPEATING - what, if anything, do we know about the other 2 police officers that were doing her??
I don't know about Jesse, but I thought Klassend determine that the other story was false.

the other story being the 2 police officers?  wasn't one fired becasue she lies about having a relationship with her? So are you saying there was one 1 and not 2?

My take on things...

2 police officers = Jesse Grund & Anthony Rusciano

Jesse Grund felt the police force was not for him - feeling may have been mutual.

Anthony Rusciano - had sex with Casey - was fired for lying about it to OCSD.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: September 28, 2008, 03:35:53 PM »

Someone on Websleuths made this calander of the time line  if anyone is interested:

thanks Willen....wish I could see it better...and compare it witht the timeline Janet did....

ALSO - REPEATING!!   Do we know why Jesse resigned, if that is the case, from the police??? 

ALSO - REPEATING - what, if anything, do we know about the other 2 police officers that were doing her??

Sunny, I only remember a little bit about Jesse's situation and it sounded to me like he might not have even actually become a sworn officer after completing the academy (or most of it) and there was a feeling conveyed by the source that Jesse and LE weren't the right "fit".   That's just my interpretation of what I read and it's been quite a while now since I read it.

Anyone else?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks....I was wondering if he didn't pass the physc test???  I am just not sold that Jesse has told everything he knows....don't ask me why because I don't have a good reason...just one of those things that nag at ya and you can't put your finger on it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 28, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »

I really feel as thought LP has turned out to be a toll for LE in leaking certain bits of info before that actual evidence is turned over and released to the media and to the public.

I can't help but wonder if this Richard Grund appearance on Nancy Grace tomorrow night is the same type of thing.

I agree with you Floss!  I have thought for a long time the LP knows a lot of things about a lot of stuff!  LOL
Either he is getting bits from the LE or he had more surveylance on that house than we had given him credit for.

Thank God we don't have to listen to LP tooting his horn like ole
GeorgieMrShortsUpToHisNippleLine! 

Another thing I give Padilla credit for is that I don't think he really cares what people think of him.  I think he just wants to help in any way he can.   Not sure what was truly his motivation in the beginning, but I really do think he has had good intentions all along.

I think he wants to get to the bottom of this like all of us.
Sindy and Boy George are in their own little world and we need others out there imo

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #903 on: September 28, 2008, 03:36:04 PM »

I really feel as thought LP has turned out to be a toll for LE in leaking certain bits of info before that actual evidence is turned over and released to the media and to the public.

I can't help but wonder if this Richard Grund appearance on Nancy Grace tomorrow night is the same type of thing.

I agree with you Floss!  I have thought for a long time the LP knows a lot of things about a lot of stuff!  LOL
Either he is getting bits from the LE or he had more surveylance on that house than we had given him credit for.

Thank God we don't have to listen to LP tooting his horn like ole
GeorgieMrShortsUpToHisNippleLine! 

Another thing I give Padilla credit for is that I don't think he really cares what people think of him.  I think he just wants to help in any way he can.   Not sure what was truly his motivation in the beginning, but I really do think he has had good intentions all along.
I agree, I very much disliked him at first.  He has since agree'd that he was stupid to get involved, but now that he is he is trying to help in the only way that he knows how and the only way he feels that he can.  Others disagree with me, but honestly he has been the only one in the media who's crap has actually produced truth.  IMO

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: September 28, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »

Mrskub, I love love love the avi you sent me but do not know how to get it here.  Did you give it to me????  Can you get it here for Klaasend to change Me???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: September 28, 2008, 03:38:27 PM »

Janet is HOT, nono, I mean Janet Rocks!!

What do you mean "nono"!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: September 28, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »

Mrskub, I love love love the avi you sent me but do not know how to get it here.  Did you give it to me????  Can you get it here for Klaasend to change Me???
Is it a shocked kitty?  LOL  Sorry had to..

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: September 28, 2008, 03:38:39 PM »

I said a week or so ago that I thought he was a LE pawn..leaking things the LE wanted leaked...and I still do. And now that he has rescinded to 50K offer, I think he knows she is going to be charged SOON and decided to keep his 50K

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: September 28, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »

Heck ya Janet is hot!  She is one fierce momma!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: September 28, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

I said a week or so ago that I thought he was a LE pawn..leaking things the LE wanted leaked...and I still do. And now that he has rescinded to 50K offer, I think he knows she is going to be charged SOON and decided to keep his 50K
I agree Sunny.  I think in fact that when you stated this the first time was when I started to ponder it myself. 

The information that the girl working for him gave to Yuri must have been some pretty potent stuff. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 28, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »

I hate cryptic messages.  Why does Richard Grund just spit it out ... say it in black and white.

Janet

Amen.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 28, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »

the other story being the 2 police officers?  wasn't one fired becasue she lies about having a relationship with her? So are you saying there was one 1 and not 2?

My take on things...

2 police officers = Jesse Grund & Anthony Rusciano

Jesse Grund felt the police force was not for him - feeling may have been mutual.

Anthony Rusciano - had sex with Casey - was fired for lying about it to OCSD.

thanks.....you might be right...

Rest in Peace Caylee

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: September 28, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »

(snipped...)

In the interview they are talking about Casey having flat tires near the Goldenrod Construction site on the 408 at the end of May, wonder if she was scoping out an area for disposal?

I wrote the exact same thing down as I listened to George's interview!!   I'm wondering exactly where her car was and what she says she was doing there.

Yeah, can't imagine , scoping out the missing kids site in March so perhaps she was scoping out a disposal place in May.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #913 on: September 28, 2008, 03:44:54 PM »

Hey, have you all heard about the new Casey Anthony Super Special Deal
@ Subway?

Write 5 stolen checks for meatball subs and you get the 6th one free?

They have a card with Casey's pic on it that you get punched each time. SWEEEEEET!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: September 28, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »

too cute!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #915 on: September 28, 2008, 03:45:20 PM »

Trying to get through this interview with George but ugh, the buffering and stopping is making it difficult. Hearing him say he fixed breakfast for "the little girl" says quite a bit to me, is that his way of distancing himself from Caylee post her missing or has he always distanced himself? Maybe she was an embarrassment to him? Hence keeping the pregnancy secret for 7 months.

So, we have Caylee being thought of in these terms.

CA- a mistake, Casey's mistake
KC- the little snothead
KC-the kid
KC-the child
GA-the little girl

In the interview they are talking about Casey having flat tires near the Goldenrod Construction site on the 408 at the end of May, wonder if she was scoping out an area for disposal?

And if anyone has the Dr Phil on tape, Nejemme tried to be on his toes by referring to Caylee in present terms but once he said the Anthony's WERE great grandparents.

I read this post and thought of this song,to bad Caylee was not as fortunate evidently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a7PyBVEKvE&feature=related

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #916 on: September 28, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »

Reverand Grunde said that he will be appearing on Nancy Grace to address the new allegations against him and his family...

I'm wondering if while doing so, he might share information that we haven't yet heard.   Does anyone have any guesses as to the possibility of more docs/audio/video being releassed tomorrow?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 28, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: September 28, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

I hate cryptic messages.  Why does Richard Grund just spit it out ... say it in black and white.

Janet

Amen.....

Hi Sunny

Just so there is no misunderstanding.  I have no reason not to believe that Richard Grund is sincere.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 28, 2008, 03:46:13 PM »

Here ya go.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.