April 26, 2024, 04:28:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329293 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: September 28, 2008, 04:06:42 PM »

What day did GA say KC came home and gave him back his F'n gas can?  I can't remember and can not bear the thought of listening to his interview again.

anybody?  somebody? 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 28, 2008, 04:07:37 PM »

Oh, thank you Klaasend!!!   I am so cute!!!!

hey A-1..is your kitty peeing??

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #942 on: September 28, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY

Emergency Motion Filed In Case Of Missing Toddler
Mother's Attorney Files Order To Stop Release Of Jail Conversations
POSTED: 11:32 am EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 29, 2008

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

She is very religious?  Are you kidding me......

Joran's parents I came to expect stupid statements like that from.  Now I am going to have to not be surprised by just how stupid the Anthony's can be.  Just when I think I have heard everything possible from their lips..they go and open them again!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: September 28, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »

Lol

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: September 28, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »

What day did GA say KC came home and gave him back his F'n gas can?  I can't remember and can not bear the thought of listening to his interview again.

anybody?  somebody? 
He said that she told him she was stopping in to get some clothes.  He asked her if she had spoken to her mom, and she said "of course i speak to her everyday" and he asked her "today?" and she then gave a funny look and then said "yes sorry to hear about what happened with the shed" and that is when he got "smart" to her lies and made up the story about wanting to change Cindy's oil and needed to get into her car for the wedge. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #945 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY

Emergency Motion Filed In Case Of Missing Toddler
Mother's Attorney Files Order To Stop Release Of Jail Conversations
POSTED: 11:32 am EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 29, 2008

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

Oh, NOW I've heard it ALL!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE.ME.A.BREAK.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #946 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

Trying to get through this interview with George but ugh, the buffering and stopping is making it difficult. Hearing him say he fixed breakfast for "the little girl" says quite a bit to me, is that his way of distancing himself from Caylee post her missing or has he always distanced himself? Maybe she was an embarrassment to him? Hence keeping the pregnancy secret for 7 months.

So, we have Caylee being thought of in these terms.

CA- a mistake, Casey's mistake
KC- the little snothead
KC-the kid
KC-the child
GA-the little girl

In the interview they are talking about Casey having flat tires near the Goldenrod Construction site on the 408 at the end of May, wonder if she was scoping out an area for disposal?

And if anyone has the Dr Phil on tape, Nejemme tried to be on his toes by referring to Caylee in present terms but once he said the Anthony's WERE great grandparents.

I read this post and thought of this song,to bad Caylee was not as fortunate evidently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a7PyBVEKvE&feature=related

Welcome Searching, I can't view video, what song is it?

The Little Girl - John Michael Montgomery, Martinas Concrete angel also makes me think of Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #947 on: September 28, 2008, 04:16:24 PM »

anybody?  somebody? 
He said that she told him she was stopping in to get some clothes.  He asked her if she had spoken to her mom, and she said "of course i speak to her everyday" and he asked her "today?" and she then gave a funny look and then said "yes sorry to hear about what happened with the shed" and that is when he got "smart" to her lies and made up the story about wanting to change Cindy's oil and needed to get into her car for the wedge. 

June 24th, I believe.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: September 28, 2008, 04:18:19 PM »

anybody?  somebody? 

June 24th, I believe.
Ha ha sorry fo that long paragraph...I read he question wrong. Thanks Floss

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: September 28, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »

anybody?  somebody? 

June 24th, I believe.

That"s what I thought he said, but isn't that the day he made the police report?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: September 28, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »

anybody?  somebody? 

June 24th, I believe.

And yet he never got the wedge. None of it makes sense, they raced each other to the car and yet she had time to open it, grab the gas cans and close it before he could look inside? Not buying it.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: September 28, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »

anybody?  somebody? 

June 24th, I believe.
Ha ha sorry fo that long paragraph...I read he question wrong. Thanks Floss

Thank you for your effort though! 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #952 on: September 28, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »

Trying to get through this interview with George but ugh, the buffering and stopping is making it difficult. Hearing him say he fixed breakfast for "the little girl" says quite a bit to me, is that his way of distancing himself from Caylee post her missing or has he always distanced himself? Maybe she was an embarrassment to him? Hence keeping the pregnancy secret for 7 months.

KC- the little snothead
KC-the kid
KC-the child
GA-the little girl

In the interview they are talking about Casey having flat tires near the Goldenrod Construction site on the 408 at the end of May, wonder if she was scoping out an area for disposal?

And if anyone has the Dr Phil on tape, Nejemme tried to be on his toes by referring to Caylee in present terms but once he said the Anthony's WERE great grandparents.

I read this post and thought of this song,to bad Caylee was not as fortunate evidently.

The Little Girl - John Michael Montgomery, Martinas Concrete angel also makes me think of Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #953 on: September 28, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »

anybody?  somebody? 

June 24th, I believe.

That"s what I thought he said, but isn't that the day he made the police report?

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 28, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »

KC- the little snothead
KC-the kid
KC-the child
GA-the little girl

Trying to recall if I've heard that, I know I have, just can't place it at the moment.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: September 28, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »

I think it's time they waterboard that skanky mother and let the granddaddy go hunting with Dick Cheney.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: September 28, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »

[/quote]

Does CA even know who her daughter is at all?  CA must be on serious medication to be so delusional! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #957 on: September 28, 2008, 04:24:24 PM »

anybody?  somebody? 

June 24th, I believe.

WHOOPS!  In my notes, the ones I'm embarassed to admit I took, I have them down under the 24th, but might have just failed to specify if the date of the gas can revelation was different.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: September 28, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »

I think it's time they waterboard that skanky mother and let the granddaddy go hunting with Dick Cheney.

Tyler!!!!! So very nice to see you!!! Hope you are well!!!!
And I could not agree with you more!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: September 28, 2008, 04:24:32 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.