April 19, 2024, 08:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328879 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 28, 2008, 04:26:19 PM »

What day did GA say KC came home and gave him back his F'n gas can?  I can't remember and can not bear the thought of listening to his interview again.

anybody?  somebody? 

June 24th

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: September 28, 2008, 04:26:51 PM »

Something you should know about Concrete Angel Lyrics

Title: Martina McBride - Concrete Angel lyrics

Artist: Martina McBride Lyrics

Visitors: 30711 visitors have hited Concrete Angel Lyrics since May 27, 2008.

Print: Martina McBride - Concrete Angel Lyrics print version

Send Ringtones
to Cell Phone

Send "Concrete Angel" Ringtone to Cell Phone Instantly

She walks to school with a lunch she packed
Nobody knows what she's holding back;
Wearing the same dress she wore yesterday,
She hides the bruises with the linen and lace;
oh

The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask,
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask;
Bearing the burdon of a secret storm,
Sometimes she wishes she was never born;

Through the wind and the rain,
She stands hard as a stone in a world that she can't rise above;
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved.

Concrete Angel

Somebody cries in the middle of the night,
The neighbors hear but they turn out the lights;
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate,
When morning comes it will be too late.

Concrete Angel

A statue stands in a shaded place,
An angel girl with an upturned face;
Her name is written on a polished rock,
A broken heart that the world forgot.

Concrete Angel

"God dont like ugly"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: September 28, 2008, 04:27:25 PM »

Klaas - What is your opinion of Jessie Grund and his father?  If you don't mind me asking you?  I tried to look at your posts but I couldn't find it!

Klaas - are you ignoring me? 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: September 28, 2008, 04:28:46 PM »

Casey new shirt

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 28, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »

I think it's time they waterboard that skanky mother and let the granddaddy go hunting with Dick Cheney.

WOOHOO Tyler!  Tyler!   I agree!!  But I was more for tar and feathering and skinning alive!!::MonkeyDance::

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: September 28, 2008, 04:29:22 PM »

Good to see all of you too.  Thanks to Nancy Grace, this is really keeping in front of the news.  I think she is trying to become to Kaylee what Greta was to Natalee until Greta jumped the shark.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: September 28, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

Does CA even know who her daughter is at all?  CA must be on serious medication to be so delusional! 
[/quote]

religious yea right!   ROTFLMAO....

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #967 on: September 28, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »

Hi Karma~ I think if it was universal RED would probably remember that, but I thought he said it was an office park.....not totally sure though
True,thanks CK.What is a office park?

I call it... an area of just offices....usually has its on entrance of main road and just all office buildings. Meaning no stores or anything like that just offices...Ok this is sounding pretty stupid as I hear it in my head LOL
lol
thanks,I kinda thought that's what you meant.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: September 28, 2008, 04:31:46 PM »

I think it's time they waterboard that skanky mother and let the granddaddy go hunting with Dick Cheney.
Great idea AND so glad to see you here! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 28, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: September 28, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »

Klaas - What is your opinion of Jessie Grund and his father?  If you don't mind me asking you?  I tried to look at your posts but I couldn't find it!

Klaas - are you ignoring me? 

Klaas is not ignoring you.  She stepped away for a few minutes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: September 28, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »

Good to see all of you too.  Thanks to Nancy Grace, this is really keeping in front of the news.  I think she is trying to become to Kaylee what Greta was to Natalee until Greta jumped the shark.

yep I agree....and now that she has children I think she is more attached to this one

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 28, 2008, 04:34:33 PM »

JUNE 24TH - CASEY RETURNS HOME WITHOUT CAYLEE AND IS CONFRONTED BY GEORGE

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - AUGUST 4, 2008

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

'Where's Caylee?' George Anthony asks

George Anthony also second-guessed a run-in he had with his daughter on June 24 - the day he reported two gas cans stolen from his shed.

He was home when Casey Anthony arrived. She told him that she didn't have much time because she had to be back at work for an event. George Anthony tried to ask her about Caylee's whereabouts.

Casey Anthony told him Caylee was fine and was with Zani.

George Anthony told investigators that his daughter then brought up the stolen gas cans -- saying she heard about what happened from her mother. George Anthony suspected she took the gas cans, which she had done in the past when she ran out of gas.

"I know my daughter is not leveling with me," he said to detectives.

In effort to see if she had the gas cans, George Anthony asked to get some metal wedges out of the trunk of her car.

But she told him no that she would get them.

"She didn't want me going into the trunk of the car," he said.

When he started for her car, she raced past him to get the trunk before he does.

"She said something very crude to me," she said.

She quickly opened the trunk and handed him the stolen gas cans.

He asked her why she had them and his daughter explained how she had been driving to Tampa to visit Zani, George told the investigators.

George Anthony tried to get her to explain why she was going to Tampa and not to work.

"This don't make no sense to me. I'm not going to deal with this right now," George Anthony recalled saying. "Where's Caylee? What's going on? I believe I need to know."

His daughter replied that she would talk to him and her mother later. And she left.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - AUGUST 4, 2008 - AUDIO
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

credit: Carpe

THE GAS CANS - GRETA - AUGUST 24, 2008

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: September 28, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »

The guy who was on Nancy Grace who was almost brought to tears thinks July 23 is a "magical time."  Did I hear that right, that he thinks things went awry on that date.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 28, 2008, 04:40:12 PM »

Oh, thank you Klaasend!!!   I am so cute!!!!

hey A-1..is your kitty peeing??
No, I don't even do that.  Im much too lady like!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: September 28, 2008, 04:41:55 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

In George's interview, he said it was between June 24 and June 27. He was not sure. I think he suggested that he or someone could check the easy-pass records to find out.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: September 28, 2008, 04:45:18 PM »

Good afternoon MONKEYS!!

A1  Your tail is still wagging lol

How do I change mine??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: September 28, 2008, 04:47:18 PM »

Cbb

Good afternoon MONKEYS!!

A1  Your tail is still wagging lol

How do I change mine??
Cbb has them. Find one you want and Klaasend will change it for you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 28, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »

In George's interview, he said it was between June 24 and June 27. He was not sure. I think he suggested that he or someone could check the easy-pass records to find out.

Somehow I think that is all very pertinent to this case.  It just doesn't fit that she would be driving Cindy's car.  I mean how long did she keep it and when did she return it.  Something is very fishy with this senario.  Strange how he never discussed when she returned it and when she picked up her own car from the house...very strange   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: September 28, 2008, 04:49:00 PM »

::MonkeyLaugh::I love you A-1!!

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.