March 29, 2024, 07:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 327823 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: September 28, 2008, 04:49:19 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

In George's interview, he said it was between June 24 and June 27. He was not sure. I think he suggested that he or someone could check the easy-pass records to find out.

Somehow I think that is all very pertinent to this case.  It just doesn't fit that she would be driving Cindy's car.  I mean how long did she keep it and when did she return it.  Something is very fishy with this senario.  Strange how he never discussed when she returned it and when she picked up her own car from the house...very strange   

I too, find it strange, very strange. And I think it might be very pertinent as well.

Just need a little more of the puzzle to put it together.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: September 28, 2008, 04:50:10 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

There seems something odd about the protests suddenly stopping. It's kind of like it's all been orchestrated, but I can't figure out by whom. 

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: September 28, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »

I saw that a couple of people brought up the subject of the cops asking Tony R. if he wore protection during their one-night stands and if she had any STDs.  The only other things we know about her health-wise is that she claims to have had a seizure and that Jesse Grund took her to the hospital when that happened.  We also know that she complained in web postings about feeling very stressed a number of times.  Tony L. said that she had night sweats that were very noticeable...she would wake up all sweaty or he would wake up and see that she was sweating on the sheets.  I will not even go into the mental/emotional symptoms that she displayed.  She also told Amy that she had had a miscarriage.  Does anyone think she could really have some physical ailment?  Brain tumors can cause seizures, but so can other things, and I would not put it past Casey to fake a seizure for some strange purpose.  I doubt that the cops were just trying to scare Tony R. when they asked him about STDs.  Maybe they are trying to nail down any physical symptoms.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #983 on: September 28, 2008, 04:51:20 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

There seems something odd about the protests suddenly stopping. It's kind of like it's all been orchestrated, but I can't figure out by whom. 
LE has tightened up on the protesters restricting them to certain areas.  Also, the Anthony's were named in the lawsuite by their own HOA so they have stopped putting on the daily parade.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: September 28, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »

Oh, thank you Klaasend!!!   I am so cute!!!!

hey A-1..is your kitty peeing??
No, I don't even do that.  Im much too lady like!!!!!
::MonkeyLaugh::I love you A-1!!

I love A-1's new avi, but maybe that yellow "puddle" that keeps appearing in front of her needs to be changed to a different color. 

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: September 28, 2008, 04:52:52 PM »

I, too, noticed that the cops did not follow up on the Casey driving Cindy's car story.  Did someone drop her off?  Did she have a spare key to the car?  Did she borrow it with Cindy's permission or just take it without asking?  Did she return it that day?  Does anyone have any idea where she went in it?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 28, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

LE has tightened up on the protesters restricting them to certain areas.  Also, the Anthony's were named in the lawsuite by their own HOA so they have stopped putting on the daily parade.

Hmmm...yes, I think the lack of a show from the Anthonys would definitely have an effect.

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: September 28, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

In George's interview, he said it was between June 24 and June 27. He was not sure. I think he suggested that he or someone could check the easy-pass records to find out.

Somehow I think that is all very pertinent to this case.  It just doesn't fit that she would be driving Cindy's car.  I mean how long did she keep it and when did she return it.  Something is very fishy with this senario.  Strange how he never discussed when she returned it and when she picked up her own car from the house...very strange   

I'm thinking, if this in fact occurred, it would have to have been the 27th because that was a Friday. George stated this happened about 5-5:30pm during rush hour. He also stated that Friday was his day off and the rest of the week, he had worked 3-11. Therefore, it HAD to have been the 27th, based on his own information.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #988 on: September 28, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »

I, too, noticed that the cops did not follow up on the Casey driving Cindy's car story.  Did someone drop her off?  Did she have a spare key to the car?  Did she borrow it with Cindy's permission or just take it without asking?  Did she return it that day?  Does anyone have any idea where she went in it?
Thats just it.  Thats the question that I have asked numerous times...How did she get the keys to the SUV?  When did she pick it up without being noticed by Cindy?  Why did George chase her if this was normal activity for her?  Why did they not confront her when she brought it back? 

My mother would have sat her butt in the garage awaiting my return with her car.....so many stories they throw out there with no ending.....

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: September 28, 2008, 04:56:40 PM »

Now, if George's story is true about this, we have caught him in a lie. Casey would have been to the house on the 27th and would have had to return the car and get hers. You know they would have talked to her.

Also, this is the day she dumped her car after running out of gas. Maybe she HAD to finish something.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: September 28, 2008, 04:58:01 PM »

Cbb

Good afternoon MONKEYS!!

A1  Your tail is still wagging lol

How do I change mine??
Cbb has them. Find one you want and Klaasend will change it for you.

Thanks A1  I got hubby home and thats what he does for a living he has his own buisness working and building pc's so he helped me but thank you so much!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: September 28, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

::MonkeyLaugh::I love you A-1!!
Thank you, luv you too!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: September 28, 2008, 04:58:55 PM »

THE CHASE

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

George Anthony - Interview
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

credit: Carpe

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 1
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART1_092720080105&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%201

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 2
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART2_092620080824&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%202

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 3
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART3_092620080932&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%203

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 4
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART4_092620081104&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%204

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: September 28, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »

Now, if George's story is true about this, we have caught him in a lie. Casey would have been to the house on the 27th and would have had to return the car and get hers. You know they would have talked to her.

Also, this is the day she dumped her car after running out of gas. Maybe she HAD to finish something.
Way to go MrsK...I did not even consider that until you threw that date out there.  Within these interviews are all the clues, we just need to put them all together.  (Headache!)

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: September 28, 2008, 05:00:38 PM »

I see the Anthonys as a family of tall tales and loose ends.  Loose ends may not bother them, but they bother me, and presumably they bother LE too.  We have been led to believe that Casey had transportation for most of the time that she was without her own car...driving either Tony's Jeep or Amy's car.  So why would she need to go to the house, get Cindy's car and race out of the driveway at top speed, as George described.  Where was Cindy?  Was she in the car with George, in the house, in the back yard?  I presume she was not at work if her car was at the house.  It is possible when Cindy threatened to have her charged with car theft, she was talking about the SUV and not the white Pontiac.  Maybe they never found out where she went with it.  If Cindy is like many people, she may have the car keys hanging on a hook near the garage door or in her purse and Casey may have stolen them right from under her nose.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: September 28, 2008, 05:02:08 PM »

Thats just it.  Thats the question that I have asked numerous times...How did she get the keys to the SUV?  When did she pick it up without being noticed by Cindy?  Why did George chase her if this was normal activity for her?  Why did they not confront her when she brought it back? 

My mother would have sat her butt in the garage awaiting my return with her car.....so many stories they throw out there with no ending.....

Who dropped Cindy off at home??

I am assume at this point in time ... the end June ... her vehicle was either still sitting at where it had been abondoned or ... it had been impounded.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: September 28, 2008, 05:02:12 PM »

Mrskub, I read that Baez put out a press release today.  Have you heard anything?  I haven't been able to locate it.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: September 28, 2008, 05:07:22 PM »

I have never heard that Casey abandoned the SUV, only the foul-smelling white Pontiac which she was allowed to drive, though it belonged to George and Cindy.

I must say I think George's boasting about how people think he has talent and his employer compliments him and says he is good and all that is a bit pathetic.  He seems to be trying to puff himself up for the cops.  But they know his track record is not that good.

In many ways, he does not act like someone who has had experience as a policeman, does he?  They are not known for rambling.  And detectives are notoriously tight-lipped.  They listen more than talk.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: September 28, 2008, 05:11:10 PM »

I have never heard that Casey abandoned the SUV, only the foul-smelling white Pontiac which she was allowed to drive, though it belonged to George and Cindy.

I must say I think George's boasting about how people think he has talent and his employer compliments him and says he is good and all that is a bit pathetic.  He seems to be trying to puff himself up for the cops.  But they know his track record is not that good.

In many ways, he does not act like someone who has had experience as a policeman, does he?  They are not known for rambling.  And detectives are notoriously tight-lipped.  They listen more than talk.

George sounds more like someone that knows the ropes and is covering for Casey.  I'm sure that LE can see right through him.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: September 28, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »

I'm sure now that the news media has NOT released all of the docs they received.

This picture is from Fox news. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

If you look at the background, it's cell transcript of Amy's talking about Casey stealing her checkbook and prosecuting her. Nowhere have I seen this.

Arrrgh! This makes me soooo mad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.