April 28, 2024, 02:12:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329457 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2008, 10:57:30 PM »

Just found this in the computer documents off CA's computer:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Eric James Baker

The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."

Then there's computer stuff about the settings.

Eric James Baker
>in memory of an old friend

"We all have great inner power.  The power of self-faith.  There's really an attitude to winning.  You have to see yourself winning before you win.  And you have to be hungry.  You have to want to conquer."  -Jesus Ortiz

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 - 8-11-07

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2008, 10:58:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html

Baez Reviews Newly-Released Documents
Saturday, September 27, 2008 6:10:55 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyer said his firm is now going over the newly-released documents to make sure they're accurate.

A firm representing Jose Baez released a statement Friday and said they're going over each line because "history has proven that even official papers could be altered."

The statement went on to criticize the media for its reporting of the case, but did say none of the newly released documents held any surprises.

News 13 attempted to set up an interview with Baez, but his representative said the attorney has an agreement with a national network to provide exclusive interviews through next week.  $$$$$$$$

Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:04:02 PM

Petitioners Protests Possible Movie Deal

The search for little Caylee Anthony is a story stretching outside Central Florida.

A new petition circulating the Internet is gaining support from people across the country who are upset the Anthony family may be making money off the little girl's disappearance.

The Web site is called "Lifetime Should Not Pay For A Movie About Caylee Anthony."

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

It states, "We the undersigned will not stand for any media outlet buying the Casey Anthony story from the Anthony Family before the full conclusion of this case and Caylee is brought home."

So far, the petition has more than 1,000 signatures. Their goal is to collect 10,000.

Some petitioners left messages along with their names.

A petitioner from South Carolina states: "The money should go to the Texas EquuSearch foundation to help find missing children."

Another wrote, "No one should profit from a murder!"

The creator of the petition states the signatures will go to the Lifetime Network in an effort to prevent a $2 million movie deal for Casey Anthony's story.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2008, 11:00:39 PM »

How do we know that anyone in this family is telling the truth about anything?

We only have George's word that he last saw Caylee on the 16th.  No way to be sure about that.  It rings true in some ways, but his detailed description of what both Casey and Caylee were wearing makes me suspicious.

I certainly doubt almost everything Cindy utters.  I find it hard to believe, for example, that she had heard of a nanny named Zannie for two years.  As controlling as she is, I just cannot imagine her not seeing, talking to, visiting the home of a person who was keeping Caylee.  If Cindy really thought that Casey went every weekday to a nanny, I think she would have insisted on meeting the person, having the person's phone number, etc. 

We cannot be sure that anything these people,including Lee, say is true.

I agree - Cindy most definitely would have wanted to know the babysitter, would have wanted to check her house to make sure it was safe enough for Caylee.   I could even imagine Cindy stopping in on occasion to check up on the "Zani" to make sure she was doing her job well enough. 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »

chrisk49 wrote:
What you don't get and so many don't is that a sociopath has NO EMOTIONAL FEELINGS>  No geniune feelings, no attachments.  Caylee was just a thing to her.  This is why people can't wrap their minds around why she is the way she is.  Caylee got in the way of her life, she wanted to be free. She finally snapped when the big fight broke out Father's Day night and she decided it was time.  Totally premeditated, IMO
My comment:
Plus, a serial bully or narcissist is an agenda for one - all about the person, always right and will do whatever it takes to disarm those in his/her way.  <--- Cliff notes version, btw.

More from the 1937 murder puts this in context. This was the mother's confession. "I did it" she said. "I cut Helen's throat first. I hit her twice on the back of the head with an ax handle. Then I cut Jimmy's throat. I hit him three times. I poured gasoline from a bottle I brought with me. I lit the gasoline. Helen came to for a minute. She crawled a little way, about five or six feet. Then she lay still. Jimmy didn't move. I threw some leaves and weeds over them. Then I went back to the railroad station."  A person must not even see the victims as living creatures to do this, never mind your own child. Another similarity in the story... "George slept on one side of the bed and I slept in the center and Helen slept on the other side and Jimmy lay across the foot of the bed. But it was very uncomfortable, we just couldn't put up with it so I had to get rid of the kids, don't you see?"   Also some comments from people... "They were darling children and Mrs. Tierman was such a wonderful women who loved them so".  the little boy "was one of the cutest little fellows I have ever seen"   "she didn't seem to be a cruel woman". 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys

This is my 1st post - my 1st forum. I've hung out here for weeks. Reading everything.  You are the best - I've laughed with you and cried with you over this case.  I read on a lot of sites, but your group really finds the stuff and really go all out when it comes to getting things done.  I really like the way you all work together in throwing ideas around and the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.

Anyway, I finally decided to join in the fun.  Forgive my awkwardness if you will in posting as this is new to me.  Thanks!

InnerMonkey, so glad you joined!  Looking forward to you 'chatting' and discussing.   You look like your doing great at your firsts post, so far to me!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 27, 2008, 11:07:45 PM »

George sad he suspected that Casey had not been working for the past two years.  In reality, he knew it.  Cindy, too, knew it, I think.  But for some reason they played this ridiculous game with Casey.  Let's all sit down to dinner and pretend that Casey has a job and a sitter.  But every once in a while the game got tiresome and things came to a head and there was a lot of shouting and cursing and name-calling and accusations.  And Casey just kept telling the lies and coming up with more lies and eventually the parents backed down and went back into pretend mode. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #166 on: September 27, 2008, 11:08:53 PM »

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyer said his firm is now going over the newly-released documents to make sure they're accurate.

A firm representing Jose Baez released a statement Friday and said they're going over each line because "history has proven that even official papers could be altered."

The statement went on to criticize the media for its reporting of the case, but did say none of the newly released documents held any surprises.

News 13 attempted to set up an interview with Baez, but his representative said the attorney has an agreement with a national network to provide exclusive interviews through next week.  $$$$$$$$

That is soooo disgusting.
I signed that petition..I hate that they stated a story about caylee.I know where the money will go and casey will make it a story about her lies about what happened to caylee.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 27, 2008, 11:09:59 PM »

June 12 to June 14 – Christine Chester, a friend of Casey’s, says that she went for a walk with Casey and Caylee on one of these dates.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »

I also meant to add about the sleeping arrangements that Caylee slept in the bed with mommy and "friends" which must have put a cramp in her style.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »

Chris49, I think most of us understand what a sociopath is...the big question is how many sociopaths can be in one family? 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2008, 11:12:03 PM »

Eric James Baker

The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."

Eric James Baker

"We all have great inner power.  The power of self-faith.  There's really an attitude to winning.  You have to see yourself winning before you win.  And you have to be hungry.  You have to want to conquer."  -Jesus Ortiz

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 - 8-11-07

Okay, to quote myself her, CA grandma said that EJB lives in Kentucky or TN.  But do you see who the upon note was signed by?  Jesus Ortiz...the one that was killed in a car crash and who CA said was the father.  Jesus Ortiz must have been friends with EJB.  How ironic that they both died in a car accident.  At least now we have a death date for EJB.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2008, 11:15:35 PM »

Cindy and Caylee allegedly go swimming in the Anthony's pool. Afterwards, Cindy takes the ladder away from the pool and closes the gate.

June 16 – At or about 12:30 p.m., George Anthony allegedly sees Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks on their shoulders.

At 2:30 p.m., George Anthony leaves for work.

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,  to her parents and several friends.

June 17 – Someone fills out a card at the Sawgrass Apartments. The signature on the card reads Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez.

The Anthony's allegedly notice that the gate to the swimming pool is open and the ladder is next to the pool.

Casey allegedly posts a message for a friend named "Amy" on a social networking Web site. The message reads:

"Cheer up me lady! I love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in."

June 18 – Casey allegedly borrows a shovel from a neighbor. Later that same day she is seen backing her car up to her parents garage.

June 20 to June 21 – Casey allegedly hangs out at a club in Orlando.

Source:http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/june15-june21/june15-june21.html

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »

Eric James Baker

Eric James Baker

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 - 8-11-07

Okay, to quote myself her, CA grandma said that EJB lives in Kentucky or TN.  But do you see who the upon note was signed by?  Jesus Ortiz...the one that was killed in a car crash and who CA said was the father.  Jesus Ortiz must have been friends with EJB.  How ironic that they both died in a car accident.  At least now we have a death date for EJB.
Does anyone know where he was living or born this Chris? We could probably pull the obituary from the paper archives
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2008, 11:19:12 PM »

Hey CBB,
Could I have a new avi? I like witches and cats. Thanks if you can help.
Cajun Miracle
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »

Eric James Baker

Eric James Baker

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 - 8-11-07

Does anyone know where he was living or born this Chris? We could probably pull the obituary from the paper archives
That could also fit casey's  story about the accident on the way to caylee's birthday party..He died two days after caylees b-day..My kids dad was in the hospital for 2 days before they pronounced him brain dead..Just thinking out loud
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »

Evening Monkey's,

Has the thought ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe "Zani the Nanny" was really Lee.  Maybe it was a cute nickname they made for him when he sat for Caylee.  Maybe the Anthony's won't say that because it would refute the Zenaida Gonzalez story and also might implicate Lee.  I mean why wouldn't the baby's uncle sit for his sister sometimes, and if he had his own place why wouldn't he let her crash there sometimes.  This thought occured to me when I was reading the Tony R messages and how she kept stalling him, maybe her brother was stringing her along that night about whether he would watch Caylee.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2008, 11:20:34 PM »

Looks to me as if George is the last to see Caylee alive with Casey, IF he was telling the truth. Cindy said June 9th until the video was pointed out to her with a date of the 15th. I am wondering if and why George didn't correct that date, since he remembers the morning so well, down to clothing.

Not a new thought, I know, I am just thinking out loud.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2008, 11:21:09 PM »

Cindy Anthony has said the following about the father of Caylee.

"I don't know who he is."
"I thought it was Jesse Grund."  (Jesse had a paternity test soon after Caylee was born.)
"It was a friend who did not want to be in Caylee's life and who moved out of state and started his own family."
"Casey showed me an obit one day and said the guy in it was Caylee's father but I don't recall his name."
"We all knew who it was...an old friend who later was killed in a car wreck."

And on and on and on....and we wonder where Casey learned to lie?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2008, 11:21:16 PM »

Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:04:02 PM

Petitioners Protests Possible Movie Deal

The search for little Caylee Anthony is a story stretching outside Central Florida.

A new petition circulating the Internet is gaining support from people across the country who are upset the Anthony family may be making money off the little girl's disappearance.

The Web site is called "Lifetime Should Not Pay For A Movie About Caylee Anthony."

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

It states, "We the undersigned will not stand for any media outlet buying the Casey Anthony story from the Anthony Family before the full conclusion of this case and Caylee is brought home."

So far, the petition has more than 1,000 signatures. Their goal is to collect 10,000.

Some petitioners left messages along with their names.

A petitioner from South Carolina states: "The money should go to the Texas EquuSearch foundation to help find missing children."

Another wrote, "No one should profit from a murder!"

The creator of the petition states the signatures will go to the Lifetime Network in an effort to prevent a $2 million movie deal for Casey Anthony's story.

Whew,  caught up finally, after skipping many pages.  Hard to tell what I've missed.  Sad

Thanks Janet for sharing this.   I know they are all denying it, but I just signed it to make sure Lifetime gets the message!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2008, 11:23:35 PM »

Evening Monkey's,

Has the thought ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe "Zani the Nanny" was really Lee.  Maybe it was a cute nickname they made for him when he sat for Caylee.  Maybe the Anthony's won't say that because it would refute the Zenaida Gonzalez story and also might implicate Lee.  I mean why wouldn't the baby's uncle sit for his sister sometimes, and if he had his own place why wouldn't he let her crash there sometimes.  This thought occured to me when I was reading the Tony R messages and how she kept stalling him, maybe her brother was stringing her along that night about whether he would watch Caylee.   

Yeah, why didn't she take her shower at Lee's? I think Lee really did have a job. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.