April 27, 2024, 02:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329398 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2008, 11:25:00 PM »

Lee had a job and was a party person himself.  I don't think he did much babysitting.  I have seen too many pix of him out partying.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2008, 11:26:43 PM »

Cindy Anthony has said the following about the father of Caylee.

"I don't know who he is."
"I thought it was Jesse Grund."  (Jesse had a paternity test soon after Caylee was born.)
"It was a friend who did not want to be in Caylee's life and who moved out of state and started his own family."
"Casey showed me an obit one day and said the guy in it was Caylee's father but I don't recall his name."  ****BIG RED FLAG of BS**** That is not something one overlooks. If nothing else, to know genetic traits. 
"We all knew who it was...an old friend who later was killed in a car wreck."

And on and on and on....and we wonder where Casey learned to lie?

My comments in between the 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2008, 11:27:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  catching up as usual.

I brought this over for Janet.

[quote Janet]
It may imply that Cindy/George and/or the credit card companies may be forced to file charges but ... if somebody fraudulently puts charges on a credit card ... is the owner of the credit card not reimbursed?

That is my understanding in regards to my Visa.

Janet

However,  if the theft is caused by a known person/family member, you HAVE to press charges before they will even consider crediting your account for the loss.  Depending on how big the loss, they would go to court with company attorneys to get restitution.   But the amount had to be pretty large, to be worth paying court costs, etc.   So my guess, is since we know Cindy has repeatedly, publicly stated Casey stole the money, unless she presses charges, the Credit card company will make Cindy pay the amount.  Which, I'm sure she did!  Or those charges would have been brought out too, like Amy's.

When Discover Card first started back in '85, when I became employed, after a years stint in the New Account dept. I worked in the Security/Fraud dept.  Boy do I have some interesting stories, I won't go into here and now!   But one of the obvious, is how they worked with LE to follow suspected criminals by their credit card use.  I remember, they found a murdered man, in the trunk of his own car, after using this method, but they tracked them down after it was too late.    I believe, most people in this day and age, know how easy it is to work with Credit Card companies to track there whereabouts, by where they are using the cards, which are typically stolen.

Just had to throw that in,  back to catching up, like usual!   Hopefully be caught up soon!

About a year ago my debit card was  lost or stolen.  Someone charged up $500 on it...they took $250 out 2 times. I realized my card was gone when I went to use it at the store the next time. I called the bank and they froze my account immediately and sent me papers to sign and there was an affidavit for me to sign saying I didn't make those charges and I didn't authorize anyone else to.  The bank gave me my money back 10 days later and that was the end of it. Only thing we could figure out is that someone at the store I was at last saw me enter my pin number. No one else in my family knew my pin number so it was weird.

So I was wondering, if it was an habitual thing for Casey to do, maybe then CA would be SOL for getting her money back for charges. I'm thinking that family has a lot of drama.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2008, 11:27:16 PM »

Hey CBB,
Could I have a new avi? I like witches and cats. Thanks if you can help.
Cajun Miracle

Hi cajun miracle.  Here is the link to CBB's Halloween avatar thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3331.msg474355#new

Please go there and make your request.  That way CBB will be sure to see it and you can then pick it up when she finishes making it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 27, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »

One other reason I am suspecting premeditation might be possible in this crime is that the body has not been found.  If a child is killed in a snapping incident, the parent will often dispose of the body quickly and without much thought, which means the body is found soon after, whether or not the child has been reported missing.

Someone put this child in a place where she would not be found for a long, long time...if ever.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2008, 11:27:59 PM »

George sad he suspected that Casey had not been working for the past two years.  In reality, he knew it.  Cindy, too, knew it, I think.  But for some reason they played this ridiculous game with Casey.  Let's all sit down to dinner and pretend that Casey has a job and a sitter.  But every once in a while the game got tiresome and things came to a head and there was a lot of shouting and cursing and name-calling and accusations.  And Casey just kept telling the lies and coming up with more lies and eventually the parents backed down and went back into pretend mode. 
I think Cindy would have checked out the lies, and maybe she did and each time Casey was confronted, Casey told more lies.  There is no way a woman as controlling as Cindy with such an investment in her grandchild's
care and lack of confidence in Casey's parenting would not have sought this information.  I think Casey just wore them down, and wore them down and when they came up for air, the pattern repeated itself. MO
Cindy did not change her behavior and continued the pattern of enabling,
humiliating, giving in, etc.  MO.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #186 on: September 27, 2008, 11:28:01 PM »

chrisk49 wrote:
What you don't get and so many don't is that a sociopath has NO EMOTIONAL FEELINGS>  No geniune feelings, no attachments.  Caylee was just a thing to her.  This is why people can't wrap their minds around why she is the way she is.  Caylee got in the way of her life, she wanted to be free. She finally snapped when the big fight broke out Father's Day night and she decided it was time.  Totally premeditated, IMO
My comment:
Plus, a serial bully or narcissist is an agenda for one - all about the person, always right and will do whatever it takes to disarm those in his/her way.  <--- Cliff notes version, btw.

More from the 1937 murder puts this in context. This was the mother's confession. "I did it" she said. "I cut Helen's throat first. I hit her twice on the back of the head with an ax handle. Then I cut Jimmy's throat. I hit him three times. I poured gasoline from a bottle I brought with me. I lit the gasoline. Helen came to for a minute. She crawled a little way, about five or six feet. Then she lay still. Jimmy didn't move. I threw some leaves and weeds over them. Then I went back to the railroad station."  A person must not even see the victims as living creatures to do this, never mind your own child. Another similarity in the story... "George slept on one side of the bed and I slept in the center and Helen slept on the other side and Jimmy lay across the foot of the bed. But it was very uncomfortable, we just couldn't put up with it so I had to get rid of the kids, don't you see?"   Also some comments from people... "They were darling children and Mrs. Tierman was such a wonderful women who loved them so".  the little boy "was one of the cutest little fellows I have ever seen"   "she didn't seem to be a cruel woman". 

Lord have Mercy!   How graphic and sickening!  How could somebody do this, let alone, go into such graphic detail after the fact.   As far as the pic. in the paper goes, it does amaze me how times have changed.  I'm surprised it's not reversed as far as our media and culture is today.   Them having now problem showing this now, rather than how they did back in the 30's, where they couldn't even show a married couple in bed together on t.v. (e.g. I Love Lucy).   But Thank God, they don't!  Our society has already become so dissocatiated and immune from all the violence on the news, in the movies and t.v. shows.  Hence, this latest generation without a concience.  (I'm speaking, in general here, not all kids are violent, obviously)

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #187 on: September 27, 2008, 11:28:46 PM »

"I thought it was Jesse Grund."  (Jesse had a paternity test soon after Caylee was born.)
"It was a friend who did not want to be in Caylee's life and who moved out of state and started his own family."
"Casey showed me an obit one day and said the guy in it was Caylee's father but I don't recall his name."

Cindy never wanted the dad in the picture..That would screw her with custody if anything would of happened to casey..I can't believe that attorney that drew up the will for them didn't force them to give him a name of caylee's father. Cindy is so full of it. in her statement she said she told casey to keep an open mind about the step brother being in caylee's life.She stated you never know she may need a step brother for medical reasons..BLAH BLAH..Yet she can't remember the fathers full name to track down any of his family, if something did ever happen to casey and she had caylee..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2008, 11:32:45 PM »

Chris49, I think most of us understand what a sociopath is...the big question is how many sociopaths can be in one family? 

Exactly!  That is what I have tried wrapping my mind around?  What are the odds?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2008, 11:33:04 PM »

Chris49, I think most of us understand what a sociopath is...the big question is how many sociopaths can be in one family? 

Ok, well that is a creepy thought. Think of the most horrible cases, and then think there are others who just might snap at any moment. I hope it is an uncommon event. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »

"Casey showed me an obit one day and said the guy in it was Caylee's father but I don't recall his name."  ****BIG RED FLAG of BS**** That is not something one overlooks. If nothing else, to know genetic traits. 

My comments in between the 

Most normal people would feel that way, Shell ... but I think Cindy would not want to share the Grandparenting with anyone, myself. She was happy that the other set of grandparents were not involved. IMHO. This way she had control.

InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »

One other reason I am suspecting premeditation might be possible in this crime is that the body has not been found.  If a child is killed in a snapping incident, the parent will often dispose of the body quickly and without much thought, which means the body is found soon after, whether or not the child has been reported missing.

Someone put this child in a place where she would not be found for a long, long time...if ever.
At first I thought this case might be an accident, but I too am leaning more and more to premeditation. Especially after hearing the audios and reading the pdfs regarding how the child was becoming a burden to not only to her partying, but also as a underton regarding her boyfriend relationships.  Read the Casey and NYItalianio3 Cell Phone transcript.
suec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2008, 11:37:39 PM »

I will be more than glad to sign a petition.....There should be no financial gain from a story like this unless it goes to a search team or to a missing children's fund of some sort.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2008, 11:39:39 PM »

George sad he suspected that Casey had not been working for the past two years.  In reality, he knew it.  Cindy, too, knew it, I think.  But for some reason they played this ridiculous game with Casey.  Let's all sit down to dinner and pretend that Casey has a job and a sitter.  But every once in a while the game got tiresome and things came to a head and there was a lot of shouting and cursing and name-calling and accusations.  And Casey just kept telling the lies and coming up with more lies and eventually the parents backed down and went back into pretend mode. 
I think Cindy would have checked out the lies, and maybe she did and each time Casey was confronted, Casey told more lies.  There is no way a woman as controlling as Cindy with such an investment in her grandchild's
care and lack of confidence in Casey's parenting would not have sought this information.  I think Casey just wore them down, and wore them down and when they came up for air, the pattern repeated itself. MO
Cindy did not change her behavior and continued the pattern of enabling,
humiliating, giving in, etc.  MO.

Makes one wonder the course of events that lead to Cindy going for counseling in the first place. They are not lies, if you deny the lies. Enabling, humiliating, giving in. A sad way to show love.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 27, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 27, 2008, 11:42:33 PM »

We do not want this happening to casey..This guy i believe was released after 7 years for the murder of his wife and 3 kids. An axe and a butcher's knife were the murder weapons

Trial
Hendricks was tried the following year and found guilty but doubts were raised as to his guilt due to the prosecution's perceived reliance on circumstantial evidence and anti-religious bias.
Among other factors, the prosecution attempted to link Hendricks' belief that divorce was a sin to the murders. The prosecution said that since Hendricks could not divorce, the only way out of his marriage was to kill his wife and children. Also at issue was the prosecution's belief that Hendricks calm demeanor when being told of the murders indicated guilt. Despite the fact that two weapons were used and the blood spatters indicated the presence of two perpetrators, the prosecution argued Hendricks' guilt and Hendricks' lawyers missed some key pieces of evidence (one was the proposed order of killings, and the hair and blood evidence on the weapons proving the prosecution's assertion to be incorrect). There were also some clear signs of evidence bungling (if not tampering) such as the containers of stomach contents (one of the children's "stomach content" vials contained food that she never ate).

Despite all these inconsistencies and the fact that the prosecution's case was purely circumstantial, Hendricks was found guilty and was sentenced to four consecutive life sentences. He served seven years in Menard Correctional Center in Illinois.

In 1991, he was acquitted and released after a retrial at the McLean County Law and Justice Center in Bloomington, Illinois.

In popular culture
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: September 27, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2008, 11:51:44 PM »

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.

Because it is very difficult to support people who live in world of denial.  You either agree with their distorted reality or you are eliminated. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »

We do not want this happening to casey..This guy i believe was released after 7 years for the murder of his wife and 3 kids. An axe and a butcher's knife were the murder weapons

Trial
Hendricks was tried the following year and found guilty but doubts were raised as to his guilt due to the prosecution's perceived reliance on circumstantial evidence and anti-religious bias.
Among other factors, the prosecution attempted to link Hendricks' belief that divorce was a sin to the murders. The prosecution said that since Hendricks could not divorce, the only way out of his marriage was to kill his wife and children. Also at issue was the prosecution's belief that Hendricks calm demeanor when being told of the murders indicated guilt. Despite the fact that two weapons were used and the blood spatters indicated the presence of two perpetrators, the prosecution argued Hendricks' guilt and Hendricks' lawyers missed some key pieces of evidence (one was the proposed order of killings, and the hair and blood evidence on the weapons proving the prosecution's assertion to be incorrect). There were also some clear signs of evidence bungling (if not tampering) such as the containers of stomach contents (one of the children's "stomach content" vials contained food that she never ate).

Despite all these inconsistencies and the fact that the prosecution's case was purely circumstantial, Hendricks was found guilty and was sentenced to four consecutive life sentences. He served seven years in Menard Correctional Center in Illinois.

In 1991, he was acquitted and released after a retrial at the McLean County Law and Justice Center in Bloomington, Illinois.

In popular culture

I forgot to add after his release from jail he wrote a book.
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2008, 11:52:14 PM »

At first I thought this case might be an accident, but I too am leaning more and more to premeditation. Especially after hearing the audios and reading the pdfs regarding how the child was becoming a burden to not only to her partying, but also as a underton regarding her boyfriend relationships.  Read the Casey and NYItalianio3 Cell Phone transcript.

I agree with you Monkeys---first I thought accident.....the more we read and hear though...that is becoming difficult to substantiate.  Honestly...the whole thing is becoming so convoluted ! 

How much longer do most Monkeys think until more charges are brought against the slore?   God, sometimes I almost want to feel sorry for her because she is so pitiful....but that doesn't last long because with all this evidence released..slowly you can see what a evil monster she is! 

The interview w/Jesse Grund's Father on NG revealed a lot too-----prior to little Caylee's disappearance---Casey Anthony tried to manipulate Jesse and his family....yet---she spent more time over there after the baby was first born than anywhere else.   This girl should be receiving some help from medical/psychological professionals right now instead of living at home under house arrest....she is mentally ill to put it nicely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.