April 30, 2024, 09:53:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329599 times)
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: September 28, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I hope this is OK to post...if not, please delete.  Brian (dream researcher...yes, apparently they do exist) posted this on his site http://www.BriansPrediction.com/. Looks like non of this was confirmed..not sure how much of it I believe but I guess it's food for thought...

Mention of:
SEX VIDEO (????)  Has anyone heard of this before?
Testing the hair to determine the level of Xanax...
Determinated the time frame to be 11 days from the date that the CSI test was done on hair and body fluids

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: September 28, 2008, 12:18:31 AM »

Baez Reviews Newly-Released Documents
Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:04:02 PM

More Documents, Interviews Released
Hundreds of new legal documents, pictures, and interviews were released Friday as the search for the missing 3-year-old continues.

For the first time, we're seeing the interview between the missing girl's grandmother and a revealing new look at Caylee's mother, Casey.

In the documents, Casey refers to Caylee as a "snot head" while chatting with a former boyfriend.

In another chat, Casey said it will be a "good time" if a friend could score some Xanax for them.

However, one of the most revealing things was a new videotaped interview with Cindy Anthony.

She insists Caylee is with the so-called nanny who deputies said doesn't exist.

"If I’m gonna ‘Mom, I have to work late, so I’m going to leave Caylee with Zani, because I have to get up in the morning, and I’m going to stay at Zani's so I can go to work.’ Casey never came home and left Caylee anywhere else. That would have been a red flag and she would have known I was irritated as heck and I would have made her go back and get her because you wouldn't leave her at the babysitters," Cindy said in the interview with the sheriff's office.

Cindy Anthony went on to insist Casey is not a murderer, but admitted that Zani may not exist, and said whoever Casey is calling Zani is one of Casey's friends, who she thinks has the girl.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html?refresh=1

+++++

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 1
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART1_092720080105&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%201

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 2
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART2_092620080824&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%202

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 3
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART3_092620080932&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%203

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 4
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART4_092620081104&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%204

Janet do you know if there are any written transcripts of Cindy's interviews.
I tried to listen to them this morning and couldn't hear them.
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: September 28, 2008, 12:18:39 AM »

Hey---one last question tonight for any Monkeys---does anyone know what is happening tonight @ Hopespring Dr. since the Anthony's cancelled the candlelight vigil?  Were there any events with protestors after all the new info was released?

Nothing tonight but aren't the vigils usually on Sunday night?  Wasn't today Saturday or am I a day behind again, LOL 

Klaas---you are right---they are usually Sundays...my mistake---but NH said on her show tonight that they cancelled their participation in the vigil tonite at the last minute I guess....

((((sigh))))  Here's what I hope for come Monday:

*  The stock market won't take a huge nose dive
        *  There is more progress for LE on the case moving forward,
            or--by some miracle- that Caylee is found.

Night Monkeys !  
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2008, 12:19:47 AM »

Hey---one last question tonight for any Monkeys---does anyone know what is happening tonight @ Hopespring Dr. since the Anthony's cancelled the candlelight vigil?  Were there any events with protestors after all the new info was released?

Nothing tonight but aren't the vigils usually on Sunday night?  Wasn't today Saturday or am I a day behind again, LOL 

Klaas---you are right---they are usually Sundays...my mistake---but NH said on her show tonight that they cancelled their participation in the vigil tonite at the last minute I guess....

((((sigh))))  Here's what I hope for come Monday:

*  The stock market won't take a huge nose dive
        *  There is more progress for LE on the case moving forward,
            or--by some miracle- that Caylee is found.

Night Monkeys !     Ooops!  I meant NG, not NH...I still have her on my mind, too!  Time for bed. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2008, 12:21:06 AM »

Good night Anewgirl
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2008, 12:21:31 AM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.
    It goes both ways... Cindy being a nurse and being around lots of people you would think there would be visitors lending a shoulder, bringing food, keeping company etc... same goes for neighbors. Same for George, he should have buddies, co workers etc.  If you are a true friend you wouldn't let the attention of the case stop you. Have George and Cindy been invited to anyone's house for dinner? That would be the kind thing to do. Which means they are really cold nasty people even before this happened. But also you would  think people would be lining up to badmouth them. And nothing here either. It's almost like people are scared of them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2008, 12:21:58 AM »

Nite Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2008, 12:22:58 AM »

Nite ANewGirl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2008, 12:32:40 AM »

George sad he suspected that Casey had not been working for the past two years.  In reality, he knew it.  Cindy, too, knew it, I think.  But for some reason they played this ridiculous game with Casey.  Let's all sit down to dinner and pretend that Casey has a job and a sitter.  But every once in a while the game got tiresome and things came to a head and there was a lot of shouting and cursing and name-calling and accusations.  And Casey just kept telling the lies and coming up with more lies and eventually the parents backed down and went back into pretend mode. 
I think Cindy would have checked out the lies, and maybe she did and each time Casey was confronted, Casey told more lies.  There is no way a woman as controlling as Cindy with such an investment in her grandchild's
care and lack of confidence in Casey's parenting would not have sought this information.  I think Casey just wore them down, and wore them down and when they came up for air, the pattern repeated itself. MO
Cindy did not change her behavior and continued the pattern of enabling,
humiliating, giving in, etc.  MO.

Makes one wonder the course of events that lead to Cindy going for counseling in the first place. They are not lies, if you deny the lies. Enabling, humiliating, giving in. A sad way to show love.

You just reminded me about Cindy seeing a therapist before.  I would think AND hope she continues to see one now, under the circumstances!   I pray a therapist can help her understand how disturbing and hurtful to the case is by her 'denial' or protection of her narcissitic, selfish, little bitch of a daughter she has and what she has put her through really is.  Cindy will never heal, until she faces the facts.  She needs a therapist more now, than ever, as the entire family does!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: September 28, 2008, 12:33:19 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I hope this is OK to post...if not, please delete.  Brian (dream researcher...yes, apparently they do exist) posted this on his site http://www.BriansPrediction.com/. Looks like non of this was confirmed..not sure how much of it I believe but I guess it's food for thought...

Mention of:
Determinated the time frame to be 11 days from the date that the CSI test was done on hair and body fluids

Wow...Bella...I was just going to hit the hay when I clicked on your link and read "Brian's Disclaimer".....that was very interesting and I think some of it could actually be credible.  Hope he is right about arresting her soon.

Just like poor Natalee Holloway---I don't think little Caylee's body will be found anytime soon...sadly.    Thanks Bella for the link
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 28, 2008, 12:35:22 AM »

'night Janet and ANewgirl ...

Sorry, I think I am lagged.  LOL

Oh that's right, it's just my brain that is lagged.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #231 on: September 28, 2008, 12:36:11 AM »

Everything with the Anthony's is like "their little secret", we won't tell you who the real father is.  We don't know who the real babysitter was.  They hint at answers but never commit.    They do their own investigations, and have a "little circle of trust" mentality going on. 

Also note that they do not seem to have a support network of family and friends during this horrible time in their lives.

I have mentioned this multiple times before and it is disturbing.  I'm still curious about Cindy's brother, who had some information that appeared could be pertinent to the case, but she shut him up.  That is very telling, along with the lack of support of family and friends.

I beleive there is so much more underlying problems, that we may or may not ever find out.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: September 28, 2008, 12:37:20 AM »

Hi Everyone!

Mention of:

Wow...Bella...I was just going to hit the hay when I clicked on your link and read "Brian's Disclaimer".....that was very interesting and I think some of it could actually be credible.  Hope he is right about arresting her soon.

Just like poor Natalee Holloway---I don't think little Caylee's body will be found anytime soon...sadly.    Thanks Bella for the link

Smile I agree, I don't think they will ever kind her body...poor child won't even have a proper burial...breaks my heart.
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: September 28, 2008, 12:37:45 AM »

I don't remember who posted the link for the petition,(Klaas, was it you?)  But thank you so much! I'll make sure to pass it to everyone I know.

I think I will call it a night, too.

I hope everyone has a good night! See you all tomorrow.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2008, 12:38:56 AM »

George sad he suspected that Casey had not been working for the past two years.  In reality, he knew it.  Cindy, too, knew it, I think.  But for some reason they played this ridiculous game with Casey.  Let's all sit down to dinner and pretend that Casey has a job and a sitter.  But every once in a while the game got tiresome and things came to a head and there was a lot of shouting and cursing and name-calling and accusations.  And Casey just kept telling the lies and coming up with more lies and eventually the parents backed down and went back into pretend mode. 
I think Cindy would have checked out the lies, and maybe she did and each time Casey was confronted, Casey told more lies.  There is no way a woman as controlling as Cindy with such an investment in her grandchild's
care and lack of confidence in Casey's parenting would not have sought this information.  I think Casey just wore them down, and wore them down and when they came up for air, the pattern repeated itself. MO
Cindy did not change her behavior and continued the pattern of enabling,
humiliating, giving in, etc.  MO.

Makes one wonder the course of events that lead to Cindy going for counseling in the first place. They are not lies, if you deny the lies. Enabling, humiliating, giving in. A sad way to show love.

You just reminded me about Cindy seeing a therapist before.  I would think AND hope she continues to see one now, under the circumstances!   I pray a therapist can help her understand how disturbing and hurtful to the case is by her 'denial' or protection of her narcissistic, selfish, little bitch of a daughter she has and what she has put her through really is.  Cindy will never heal, until she faces the facts.  She needs a therapist more now, than ever, as the entire family does!

IMO They are beyond the need of a therapist.  That family is ready for in-house Psychiatric treatment.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2008, 12:39:23 AM »

I have mentioned this multiple times before and it is disturbing.  I'm still curious about Cindy's brother, who had some information that appeared could be pertinent to the case, but she shut him up.  That is very telling, along with the lack of support of family and friends.

I beleive there is so much more underlying problems, that we may or may not ever find out.

What haunts me is my initial reaction to Casey's comment to Cindy during the jail phone call ... "You don't know what my INVOLVEMENT is?!?!"

This speaks volumes to me that the family was in on it, and that Cindy should have known what that involvement was by the time that call was made.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: September 28, 2008, 12:40:27 AM »

Good Night all monkeys.. and thank you Klaas for your help with my pic today
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 28, 2008, 12:41:14 AM »

OT:  Can someone tell me how to post a picture at the bottom of my text like in a signature?  I have tried a few different ways and can't get it show up....thank you>
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: September 28, 2008, 12:41:52 AM »

I ran this Eric James Baker thru Ancestry. com and NO records exist using that birth date and death date, KY. or Tenn., Florida, or N.C.

I tried every combination and these records are very up to date and nothing can be found.

Could KC have put this out on a website and make this up?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 28, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »

Good Night all monkeys.. and thank you Klaas for your help with my pic today

Good night, Cheerio ... nice to hear from you tonight Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.