April 27, 2024, 04:48:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329351 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: September 28, 2008, 09:11:31 AM »

I was just looking at the computer forensics. Some really interesting stuff there.

Casey first did a search for "Zenaida" on October 22, 2007 at 1:13pm and at 2:03pm on the desktop computer.
She then accessed MySpace "Zenaida" on 6/12/08 at 11:15pm and again on 7/16/08 at 6:21am & 4:20pm (this may have been Lee signed in under her name).

She also used that computer to access her Cell phone account on 7/16/08 at 6:05 am. She had paid the bill electronically with Amy's check on the 15th. Her child is missing and she's checking to see if a payment went through?  

Can you refresh my memory, please.. when did Zenaida actually visit Sawgrass?

I believe it was June 17th

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:46 AM »

MrsK I think it was you who mentioned that other blogs are talking about Monday night Do you have any links?I would like to Read...

Also the Quote on Caseys Computer
We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.-Jesus Ortiz

Is actually a quote right off of his Myspace page...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

Sure.

One is FoxBlog but you'll have to go back some pages.  http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4535

Websleuths
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72154

and Topix http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1911#lastPost
Again, you'll have to go back some pages.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 28, 2008, 09:15:41 AM »

MrsK I think it was you who mentioned that other blogs are talking about Monday night Do you have any links?I would like to Read...

Also the Quote on Caseys Computer
We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.-Jesus Ortiz

Is actually a quote right off of his Myspace page...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

Sure.

One is FoxBlog but you'll have to go back some pages.  http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4535

Websleuths
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72154

and Topix http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1911#lastPost
Again, you'll have to go back some pages.

Thank you!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: September 28, 2008, 09:18:07 AM »

I read someone's post about GA interview but I can't find it.   Does anybody have a link or was this just a typo?

Today is my b-day, so please don't ignore me! 
 flower flower flower :flower:HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYTIME!!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 28, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »

O/T Last night I watched Kidnapped

An interview with Shawn Hornbeck, who was kidnapped in 2002 at age 11 and held captive for more than four years in Missouri before being rescued.
He looks wonderful he is happy, and getting on with his life with NO anger.

http://www.shawnhornbeck.com/

Morning Monkey Family...  doing this from my phone hope it works. Shawn holds a SPECIAL spot in my heart...so happy he is doing well.       pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 28, 2008, 09:23:17 AM »

A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who speaks lies shall perish.

I have learned in all these years to put my trust in the Lord when

lying lips and a false witness comes against me or mine.  He will not

tolerate it.
  The Word declares it as such.  So, the only choice we have

a moment like that to shine the spotlight of Truth upon it and let the

Light do the rest.

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

In HIS Truth,

Richard Grund

aka RJ the Sword of the King

Ok I read this again and who has spoke out against Jesse and put the blame on him ----CINDY-----

Could this new info coming out be about Cindy??
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 28, 2008, 09:25:49 AM »

A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who speaks lies shall perish.

I have learned in all these years to put my trust in the Lord when

lying lips and a false witness comes against me or mine.  He will not

tolerate it.
  The Word declares it as such.  So, the only choice we have

a moment like that to shine the spotlight of Truth upon it and let the

Light do the rest.

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

In HIS Truth,

Richard Grund

aka RJ the Sword of the King

Ok I read this again and who has spoke out against Jesse and put the blame on him ----CINDY-----

I think he's just sick and tired of having his family dragged through the mud and he's going to wallop all of them with some ugly truths.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 28, 2008, 09:27:51 AM »

This part of cop boy's interview cracks me up (I'm just reading this for the first time):

I dunno..  I know people do talk like this, but come on. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 28, 2008, 09:32:19 AM »

I think he's just sick and tired of having his family dragged through the mud and he's going to wallop all of them with some ugly truths.

I feel really badly for him.  I know the scriptures on his site creep people out, but he's just a religious person.. nothing wrong with that. And some people wonder why certain types of ladies are on his myspace (I'm guessing as commentors?).. I'm sure many think he's attractive, and so why not email him?  However, he didn't ask to have his family put into this situation. He really did love Caylee, and way back when, he opened up his heart to Casey as well. Now his family is being accused of kidnapping a little girl. It's quite sick, actually. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 28, 2008, 09:33:04 AM »

This part of cop boy's interview cracks me up (I'm just reading this for the first time):

I dunno..  I know people do talk like this, but come on. 

I think he's a bit twisted anyway. When I read the chat transcripts, I was disgusted the way he talked. Not the sex part, the language. He called Casey f**ker a few times. I have no respect for a man who does that nor a woman who tolerates being called that. It purely derogatory.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 28, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »

He obviously doesn't care for kids..  even in the interview.. I'm on page 24, and I don' think he's referred to Caylee once by her name.  She's mostly just "the child". People are such a-holes.  Caylee is a person, and she has a name. 

The jacked up part is that she will never hear her name spoken again, in this world.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: September 28, 2008, 09:45:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Just have to add my 2 cents to the bank. I am listening to the GA "interview". What a bunch of BULL.! He's thinking "I'm doin good, they're buyin it, I'm so slick". His voice is so measured. I think they did surprise him with the Casey stroke story, but then he tries to cover by saying he had a possible stroke 2 years ago. I think LE know immediately George is full of it with that comment "you know a lot of things about a lot of things" or something like that. Same brew as Casey 80% lies 20% truth.

Cheerio, I too listened to his interview and I'm MORE CONVINCED THAN EVER HE IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED. I'm more convinced that he did find the body. George is much more measured with his words than Cindy, but he's a liar none the less.

George says; 'I wish I knew more, guy, I wish I knew more'.

That tells me he DOES KNOW MORE. And he's not going to tell anyone what he knows. Others are free to believe what they will, but for me, that was CYA Anthony style.

When someone is as evasive as George was on the relevant question(s) and forth coming on the ones with no reason or purpose you can bet he knows more.

George sure knew all the details about his car chase and many other items, but those items are not relevant to finding Caylee or to Casey's culpability.

I think you're a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George. That probably did cause a stroke. George knew exactly what that meant. And when George did not answer, it proved it. There was a long pause there. The pause is to sell the "comment" to George. Whoever speaks first buys the comment and that's why the investigator did not say another word. It's a nice technique to get someone to either defend themselves and say they know nothing more or to get them to start yakin' away.

I believe George is the focus, and probably not Lee.

Lee is certainly suspicious, but for some reason I'm not seeing Lee as the person assisting Casey. He's a dirtbag, don't get me wrong. And after his High Five, most know the kind of person he is.

George; I'm planning to stay with them for a longtime. {paraphrased}

'they are a good company and they think I have good skills' {paraphrased}

Who is George trying to convince he is a terrific employee with a stellar reputation? Not Cindy, she knows his reputation. He is trying to get the investigators to believe that there are others that they should accept as people in a position of authority that believe George is a good guy and someone who can be trusted. Why the need to inject some hyperbole if George is telling the truth?

George is doing that to say ~ HEY, you don't believe me, ask the people who hired me, they'll tell you what a wonderful person I am.

I'm not buying that George is honest and not a Person Of Interest here.

Cindy says George's DNA will be found in the ground where the dogs hit. Why? Cindy says George cut his hands while digging and there will be blood or sweat. That's a really odd way to explain away some evidence.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 28, 2008, 09:46:48 AM »

EVERYONE! There is a link on cfnews13.com for a website to sign a petition against the lifetime movie deal. Has this been posted? I'm sorry that I don't know how to add the link

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 28, 2008, 09:48:13 AM »

EVERYONE! There is a link on cfnews13.com for a website to sign a petition against the lifetime movie deal. Has this been posted? I'm sorry that I don't know how to add the link
They have 1000 sig. need 10,000

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: September 28, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »

I'll be back later....must get ready for church.                                                  pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 28, 2008, 09:55:38 AM »

Klaas,  Did you get my email?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 28, 2008, 09:59:31 AM »

Here ya go Monken

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: September 28, 2008, 09:59:38 AM »

Yes, and I let Blonde know...thanks.  Moving a little slow this morning. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 28, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »

Yes, and I let Blonde know...thanks.  Moving a little slow this morning. 

np... I just came back on for a few minutes. 
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: September 28, 2008, 10:12:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Just have to add my 2 cents to the bank. I am listening to the GA "interview". What a bunch of BULL.! He's thinking "I'm doin good, they're buyin it, I'm so slick". His voice is so measured. I think they did surprise him with the Casey stroke story, but then he tries to cover by saying he had a possible stroke 2 years ago. I think LE know immediately George is full of it with that comment "you know a lot of things about a lot of things" or something like that. Same brew as Casey 80% lies 20% truth.

Cheerio, I too listened to his interview and I'm MORE CONVINCED THAN EVER HE IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED. I'm more convinced that he did find the body. George is much more measured with his words than Cindy, but he's a liar none the less.

George says; 'I wish I knew more, guy, I wish I knew more'.

That tells me he DOES KNOW MORE. And he's not going to tell anyone what he knows. Others are free to believe what they will, but for me, that was CYA Anthony style.

When someone is as evasive as George was on the relevant question(s) and forth coming on the ones with no reason or purpose you can bet he knows more.

George sure knew all the details about his car chase and many other items, but those items are not relevant to finding Caylee or to Casey's culpability.

I think you're a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George. That probably did cause a stroke. George knew exactly what that meant. And when George did not answer, it proved it. There was a long pause there. The pause is to sell the "comment" to George. Whoever speaks first buys the comment and that's why the investigator did not say another word. It's a nice technique to get someone to either defend themselves and say they know nothing more or to get them to start yakin' away.

I believe George is the focus, and probably not Lee.

Lee is certainly suspicious, but for some reason I'm not seeing Lee as the person assisting Casey. He's a dirtbag, don't get me wrong. And after his High Five, most know the kind of person he is.

George; I'm planning to stay with them for a longtime. {paraphrased}

'they are a good company and they think I have good skills' {paraphrased}

Who is George trying to convince he is a terrific employee with a stellar reputation? Not Cindy, she knows his reputation. He is trying to get the investigators to believe that there are others that they should accept as people in a position of authority that believe George is a good guy and someone who can be trusted. Why the need to inject some hyperbole if George is telling the truth?

George is doing that to say ~ HEY, you don't believe me, ask the people who hired me, they'll tell you what a wonderful person I am.

I'm not buying that George is honest and not a Person Of Interest here.

Cindy says George's DNA will be found in the ground where the dogs hit. Why? Cindy says George cut his hands while digging and there will be blood or sweat. That's a really odd way to explain away some evidence.

Good Morning Rob and fellow Monkeys.
I just want to agree that when the  detective made that statement about thinking George was a guy who knew a lot about a lot of things, it not only confirmed my suspicions about George but told me that LE is totally on to him! The tone in which it was said conveyed to me LE was letting him know they weren't buying his act and were giving him the option of fessing up or letting them prove their suspicions about him. Either way the truth will come to light. George maintained his calm facade but I bet his heart was racing during that pregnant pause.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.