April 27, 2024, 12:11:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329322 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 28, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »

EVERYONE! There is a link on cfnews13.com for a website to sign a petition against the lifetime movie deal. Has this been posted? I'm sorry that I don't know how to add the link

Here ya go Monken

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony
Thanks, Mrskub!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: September 28, 2008, 10:17:36 AM »

EVERYONE! There is a link on cfnews13.com for a website to sign a petition against the lifetime movie deal. Has this been posted? I'm sorry that I don't know how to add the link

Here ya go Monken

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony
Thanks, Mrskub!
Has anyone or everyone on SM signed this yet?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: September 28, 2008, 10:23:03 AM »

Here ya go Monken

Thanks, Mrskub!

Yes, I signed it in the early 300's I believe. When it was linked by a previous Monkey! It would be great if we all signed it, not sure of membership numbers here.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

I just clicked on to the link for our local newspaper.

I realized, I know more about what's going on in Orlando than I do about my own city!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »

Here ya go Monken

Thanks, Mrskub!

Yes, I signed it in the early 300's I believe. When it was linked by a previous Monkey! It would be great if we all signed it, not sure of membership numbers here.
Okay, I missed it the 1st time, I'm off to sign!

Phaedrus
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: September 28, 2008, 10:33:42 AM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: September 28, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »

O/T Last night I watched Kidnapped

An interview with Shawn Hornbeck, who was kidnapped in 2002 at age 11 and held captive for more than four years in Missouri before being rescued.
He looks wonderful he is happy, and getting on with his life with NO anger.

http://www.shawnhornbeck.com/

Thanks for the post Blonde! It is awesome to see that smile on his handsome face!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: September 28, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »

LOL.  For all those newbies who complain about being 'ignored',  If it's any comfort,  I've been here for over 3 yrs. and still do most of the time, like tonight.  I should be used to it by now.

So heading off to bed now.

One last thing.  Even though the bitch discraces the Buckeyes, they WON today! 

Good Night Smile

Dihannah, not only am I ignored, but people remove my comments so they can answer someone else.  Whatever.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: September 28, 2008, 10:46:47 AM »

LOL.  For all those newbies who complain about being 'ignored',  If it's any comfort,  I've been here for over 3 yrs. and still do most of the time, like tonight.  I should be used to it by now.

Good Night Smile

Dihannah, not only am I ignored, but people remove my comments so they can answer someone else.  Whatever.

How would you like people to respond to your post above? 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: September 28, 2008, 10:49:38 AM »

Good Night Smile

babybear, many times comments are removed simply to cut down on the quote stacks. If you are responding to something someone posts, you don't have to quote everyone else who also responded. Just trying to make you feel better.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: September 28, 2008, 10:52:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Just have to add my 2 cents to the bank. I am listening to the GA "interview". What a bunch of BULL.! He's thinking "I'm doin good, they're buyin it, I'm so slick". His voice is so measured. I think they did surprise him with the Casey stroke story, but then he tries to cover by saying he had a possible stroke 2 years ago. I think LE know immediately George is full of it with that comment "you know a lot of things about a lot of things" or something like that. Same brew as Casey 80% lies 20% truth.

Cheerio, I too listened to his interview and I'm MORE CONVINCED THAN EVER HE IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED. I'm more convinced that he did find the body. George is much more measured with his words than Cindy, but he's a liar none the less.

George says; 'I wish I knew more, guy, I wish I knew more'.

That tells me he DOES KNOW MORE. And he's not going to tell anyone what he knows. Others are free to believe what they will, but for me, that was CYA Anthony style.

When someone is as evasive as George was on the relevant question(s) and forth coming on the ones with no reason or purpose you can bet he knows more.

George sure knew all the details about his car chase and many other items, but those items are not relevant to finding Caylee or to Casey's culpability.

I think you're a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George. That probably did cause a stroke. George knew exactly what that meant. And when George did not answer, it proved it. There was a long pause there. The pause is to sell the "comment" to George. Whoever speaks first buys the comment and that's why the investigator did not say another word. It's a nice technique to get someone to either defend themselves and say they know nothing more or to get them to start yakin' away.

I believe George is the focus, and probably not Lee.

Lee is certainly suspicious, but for some reason I'm not seeing Lee as the person assisting Casey. He's a dirtbag, don't get me wrong. And after his High Five, most know the kind of person he is.

George; I'm planning to stay with them for a longtime. {paraphrased}

'they are a good company and they think I have good skills' {paraphrased}

Who is George trying to convince he is a terrific employee with a stellar reputation? Not Cindy, she knows his reputation. He is trying to get the investigators to believe that there are others that they should accept as people in a position of authority that believe George is a good guy and someone who can be trusted. Why the need to inject some hyperbole if George is telling the truth?

George is doing that to say ~ HEY, you don't believe me, ask the people who hired me, they'll tell you what a wonderful person I am.

I'm not buying that George is honest and not a Person Of Interest here.

Cindy says George's DNA will be found in the ground where the dogs hit. Why? Cindy says George cut his hands while digging and there will be blood or sweat. That's a really odd way to explain away some evidence.
   ROB and Monkeys... What is your feeling??... WHY WHY WHY are they going to these lengths  to cover for Casey when she has made all theirs lives hell for who knows how many years and of course be punished for what she did to Caylee. Casey in jail should be such a relief. But if George did it Casey would "absolutely" rat him out. Besides the incest angle any thoughts?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 28, 2008, 10:53:15 AM »

Last one I PROMISE!!

That's Daisy Marie in her halloween costume! She's a famous sock monkey - I kid you not! 
You are a famous sock monkey.  I kid you not!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 28, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »

Evening Monkey's,

Has the thought ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe "Zani the Nanny" was really Lee.  Maybe it was a cute nickname they made for him when he sat for Caylee.  Maybe the Anthony's won't say that because it would refute the Zenaida Gonzalez story and also might implicate Lee.  I mean why wouldn't the baby's uncle sit for his sister sometimes, and if he had his own place why wouldn't he let her crash there sometimes.  This thought occured to me when I was reading the Tony R messages and how she kept stalling him, maybe her brother was stringing her along that night about whether he would watch Caylee.   

Yeah, why didn't she take her shower at Lee's? I think Lee really did have a job. JMO
Cause that's how she got pregnant in the first place????????

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 28, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: September 28, 2008, 10:59:06 AM »

Here ya go Monken

Thanks, Mrskub!

Okay, I missed it the 1st time, I'm off to sign!

This was easy to do and you can reveal or hide as much personal info as you like. Thanks to the Monkey who posted it here. Everyone, please sign, for Caylee's sake. Put the focus back on the child. There should be no celebrities made from Caylee's Story, and certainly, no millionaires.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 28, 2008, 11:00:51 AM »

This part of cop boy's interview cracks me up (I'm just reading this for the first time):

I dunno..  I know people do talk like this, but come on. 
I L O V E your avi more than any I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: September 28, 2008, 11:01:42 AM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

Excellent attitude, and Good Morning to you, Flamom.   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 28, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »

Good Night Smile

babybear, many times comments are removed simply to cut down on the quote stacks. If you are responding to something someone posts, you don't have to quote everyone else who also responded. Just trying to make you feel better.

Good morning everyone !!!  Dihannah:  Don't let it get you down.  I post when i have something to say and i read when i dont.  I am sure everyone is like that.  Sometimes people comment on my posts or answer my questions and sometimes they don't.  Its all ok....maybe no one has an answer to my question.....who knows.  The bottom line is that everyone here is very nice and this is the first time i ever posted on the internet and i really like everyone here......so stay a while
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: September 28, 2008, 11:03:23 AM »

Good Night Smile

Good morning everyone !!!  Dihannah:  Don't let it get you down.  I post when i have something to say and i read when i dont.  I am sure everyone is like that.  Sometimes people comment on my posts or answer my questions and sometimes they don't.  Its all ok....maybe no one has an answer to my question.....who knows.  The bottom line is that everyone here is very nice and this is the first time i ever posted on the internet and i really like everyone here......so stay a while

I meant Babybear.....sorry
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: September 28, 2008, 11:03:36 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEYS    Just wanted to let you all know I just finished signing the petition!! So I am on board!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.