April 27, 2024, 02:55:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329341 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #620 on: September 28, 2008, 11:03:57 AM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 28, 2008, 11:04:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Just have to add my 2 cents to the bank. I am listening to the GA "interview". What a bunch of BULL.! He's thinking "I'm doin good, they're buyin it, I'm so slick". His voice is so measured. I think they did surprise him with the Casey stroke story, but then he tries to cover by saying he had a possible stroke 2 years ago. I think LE know immediately George is full of it with that comment "you know a lot of things about a lot of things" or something like that. Same brew as Casey 80% lies 20% truth.

Cheerio, I too listened to his interview and I'm MORE CONVINCED THAN EVER HE IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED. I'm more convinced that he did find the body. George is much more measured with his words than Cindy, but he's a liar none the less.

George says; 'I wish I knew more, guy, I wish I knew more'.

That tells me he DOES KNOW MORE. And he's not going to tell anyone what he knows. Others are free to believe what they will, but for me, that was CYA Anthony style.

When someone is as evasive as George was on the relevant question(s) and forth coming on the ones with no reason or purpose you can bet he knows more.

George sure knew all the details about his car chase and many other items, but those items are not relevant to finding Caylee or to Casey's culpability.

I think you're a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George. That probably did cause a stroke. George knew exactly what that meant. And when George did not answer, it proved it. There was a long pause there. The pause is to sell the "comment" to George. Whoever speaks first buys the comment and that's why the investigator did not say another word. It's a nice technique to get someone to either defend themselves and say they know nothing more or to get them to start yakin' away.

I believe George is the focus, and probably not Lee.

Lee is certainly suspicious, but for some reason I'm not seeing Lee as the person assisting Casey. He's a dirtbag, don't get me wrong. And after his High Five, most know the kind of person he is.

George; I'm planning to stay with them for a longtime. {paraphrased}

'they are a good company and they think I have good skills' {paraphrased}

Who is George trying to convince he is a terrific employee with a stellar reputation? Not Cindy, she knows his reputation. He is trying to get the investigators to believe that there are others that they should accept as people in a position of authority that believe George is a good guy and someone who can be trusted. Why the need to inject some hyperbole if George is telling the truth?

George is doing that to say ~ HEY, you don't believe me, ask the people who hired me, they'll tell you what a wonderful person I am.

I'm not buying that George is honest and not a Person Of Interest here.

Cindy says George's DNA will be found in the ground where the dogs hit. Why? Cindy says George cut his hands while digging and there will be blood or sweat. That's a really odd way to explain away some evidence.

This is very interesting. I always just chalked GA's odd behavior due to the fact that in his heart he knows Caylee is gone. Not verbally saying it because he needs to be supportive of his family. With Baez giving him many reasons for all evidence to be debunked. I basically discredited him for being involved because of the argument in the house when he had to leave for a cpl days. Thought he was fuming in trying to get her to tell him where she was. I totally understand where his interview can be seen as shady. I'm still not convinced but that can change again of course.

Dont think Lee is involved in moving body. Lee to me is just a big goofball. Reminds me of the child that needs alot of attention too. When they were discussing him in interview it seems like Lee is pretty much like ~ Dad look what I found now ~and I found this too~ I'll find more~ain't I good~
Thats How I see him......I can't yet see him helping in disposal of a body..

all my opinion and may change.... Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: September 28, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: September 28, 2008, 11:07:22 AM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: September 28, 2008, 11:08:47 AM »

<snip>

Offer has been out there for awhile. I guess he figures that someone would have snapped at it before now, if there had been anyway they could.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: September 28, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »

LOL.  For all those newbies who complain about being 'ignored',  If it's any comfort,  I've been here for over 3 yrs. and still do most of the time, like tonight.  I should be used to it by now.

So heading off to bed now.

One last thing.  Even though the bitch discraces the Buckeyes, they WON today! 

Good Night Smile

Dihannah, not only am I ignored, but people remove my comments so they can answer someone else.  Whatever.

Babybear and Diannah - I have been here for a long time and I have never felt that way.  I am sorry that you feel this way.  Sometimes people who are shown as logged in at the top aren't necessary reading the thread at all times.  Sometimes people don't have an answer or comment to a specific question or statement.  Sometimes people are off on their own thoughts at the moment and they aren't focused on what all of the posters are saying.  There are a lot of people on these threads and everyone would like their thoughts to be heard.  I really don't believe that anyone is intentionally ignoring anyone else.  There are some very nice, very compasionate, and very intelligent people here at SM.  I consider many people at SM as friends and yet, I have never met them in person.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 28, 2008, 11:09:26 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Is there something going on Monday night??? 
What are all these cryptic messages from the last few pages??
Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 28, 2008, 11:09:37 AM »

Okay, yesterday I listened to Georgie hi- waist's interview and started to feel twinges of empathy for him, being a body language person, I wish there was video.. I guess I have to go back and listen with monkey ears on instead of normal person ears.. These people lie about frickin EVERYTHING..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 28, 2008, 11:10:31 AM »

Hi, I asked last nite, what stood out in your mind (minds) out of all the new transcripts, and I  batman albino flower joker farao queen santa cat Chef Chef geek Safe rendeer jocolor place.  Can anyone respond???  Thanks so much!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 28, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »

<snip>

I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 28, 2008, 11:10:49 AM »

LOL.  For all those newbies who complain about being 'ignored',  If it's any comfort,  I've been here for over 3 yrs. and still do most of the time, like tonight.  I should be used to it by now.

So heading off to bed now.

One last thing.  Even though the bitch discraces the Buckeyes, they WON today! 

Good Night Smile

Dihannah, not only am I ignored, but people remove my comments so they can answer someone else.  Whatever.

Di and Babybear

I do not ignore anybody's post.  I spend hours on this forum reading comments ... attempting to comprehend differing perspectives from the many Monkeys who are posting on this forum in regards to the Caylee Marie case but ... only respond to a few.

Please do not feel that you are being ignored.  I am thankful for your input ... the input of all ... except Chuck and Anita.

I have learned after over 3 1/2 years of posting on Natalee Holloway forums that it all about SHARING insights and research in regards to a case not necessarily personal responses.

However ... I know the feeling.  At times ... I am tempted every now again to respond to a post that I have just spent an hour research prior to submitting ... a post that SEEMS to have gone unnoticed ... JANET ... YOU ROCK!!!

Have a good Sunday all.

God Bless

Janet

not

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: September 28, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »

<snip>

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 28, 2008, 11:12:32 AM »

Evening Monkey's,

Has the thought ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe "Zani the Nanny" was really Lee.  Maybe it was a cute nickname they made for him when he sat for Caylee.  Maybe the Anthony's won't say that because it would refute the Zenaida Gonzalez story and also might implicate Lee.  I mean why wouldn't the baby's uncle sit for his sister sometimes, and if he had his own place why wouldn't he let her crash there sometimes.  This thought occured to me when I was reading the Tony R messages and how she kept stalling him, maybe her brother was stringing her along that night about whether he would watch Caylee.   

Yeah, why didn't she take her shower at Lee's? I think Lee really did have a job. JMO
Cause that's how she got pregnant in the first place????????

I think she didn't take shower at Lee's because she was keeping Caylee whereabouts hiddin.....Lee stated that she was keeping family from them.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 28, 2008, 11:14:16 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 28, 2008, 11:15:29 AM »

Evening Monkey's,

Has the thought ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe "Zani the Nanny" was really Lee.  Maybe it was a cute nickname they made for him when he sat for Caylee.  Maybe the Anthony's won't say that because it would refute the Zenaida Gonzalez story and also might implicate Lee.  I mean why wouldn't the baby's uncle sit for his sister sometimes, and if he had his own place why wouldn't he let her crash there sometimes.  This thought occured to me when I was reading the Tony R messages and how she kept stalling him, maybe her brother was stringing her along that night about whether he would watch Caylee.   

Yeah, why didn't she take her shower at Lee's? I think Lee really did have a job. JMO
Cause that's how she got pregnant in the first place????????

I think she didn't take shower at Lee's because she was keeping Caylee whereabouts hiddin.....Lee stated that she was keeping family from them.
I know, I was just being bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: September 28, 2008, 11:15:43 AM »

Hi, I asked last nite, what stood out in your mind (minds) out of all the new transcripts, and I  batman albino flower joker farao queen santa cat Chef Chef geek Safe rendeer jocolor place.  Can anyone respond???  Thanks so much!!!!
I think that its brought on more pressure to the Anthony's.  Now the entire world sees the circus as it is, they have no excuse, even though they are now trying to say that the LE has doctored the stuff.  Pathetic.  Judging by Casey's Facebook the critisism has become over whelming so much for her that she has stopped adding friends...thats big for Casey to deny attention seekers. 
I think, after reading the transcripts simply this about each main character:

Casey- liar (duh)
Cindy- de-railer..she can not answer a straight question without going off on a random dangent
George- a lot of un-nessesary details for a person interested in finding "the child"
Lee- absolute idiot, cover up from the word GO

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 28, 2008, 11:18:05 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

Hi A-1;  I read something that i thought was from Richard Grund that said the truth will come out on Monday and something else posted last night from Brians Dreams where someone was asking if the Anthonys have any clue about something.  It all seemed very secretive
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 28, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

Always this was posted earlier
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: September 28, 2008, 11:20:17 AM »

<snip>

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
IMO
Imagine being thrown into a department store the size of Nieman Marcus filled with open perfume bottles with absolutely no label or color variation.  You are then told to go and find the one bottle out of bazillions that is just the one perfume scent (insert you fav perfume here).  Now, imagine doing that with the nose of a dog who's senses are 10x more powerful then yours......

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: September 28, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »

<snip>

http://www.Welsh.com/news/17564904/detail.HTML

Hi Cecilia:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
Hello!!!
I did not know that the dogs wont hit on garbage...ummmummmm maybe that is the reason that George found the bag with trush in Casey's trunk....Casey could kill an animal and put the animal fluids in the trunk to melt with caleey's fluids ...?
At this point the air test or whatever does not have to much credibility for legal purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.