April 30, 2024, 05:41:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329584 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: September 28, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

Hi, 4th, I used my initials for my 1st name, but they do ask for address & so on. They will post you as anon.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 28, 2008, 11:32:52 AM »

Good Morning All, I finally was able to listen to the GA interview and well, I am actually real disappointed in him. In the interview he pretty much threw Sin under the bus(which I actually laughed about) by exposing her "mis truths" to LE and as the Det. stated,he also privately told the FBI,and now he is back peddling like crazy. Am I the only one that caught that?? I think that if Sin keeps up covering for KC,he will hit the road and come clean on all he knows to save his own skin. Anyone?

Hi searching:  When the reality of prison....long term prison hits them.....one of them will crack.  The first to talk wins the immunity prize
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 28, 2008, 11:33:36 AM »

JANET YOU ROCK!!!!
Good Morning Monks! Unusual for me to be able to join you on a Sunday morning. I have a sick doggie at home so I skipped church.....I am sure HE will understand

Anything new since yesterday afternoon?  Do I need to go back and read?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #663 on: September 28, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I'm glad to see that Casey has taken her ball and gone home regarding her Facebook.   I'm curious as to what Richard Grund is gonna say tomorrow and still praying that Caylee is found.

Lisa
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: September 28, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »

Good Morning All, I finally was able to listen to the GA interview and well, I am actually real disappointed in him. In the interview he pretty much threw Sin under the bus(which I actually laughed about) by exposing her "mis truths" to LE and as the Det. stated,he also privately told the FBI,and now he is back peddling like crazy. Am I the only one that caught that?? I think that if Sin keeps up covering for KC,he will hit the road and come clean on all he knows to save his own skin. Anyone?

We can only hope....
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: September 28, 2008, 11:34:34 AM »

Mornin Abbey...that was my thoughts when they said that a dog would not hit on trash.  That is a lot of scents to take in at once...for anyone!   LOL

I think they should put Casey's cell in the middle of the landfill personally.  Now that would be good punishment.

Considering we haven't heard anything about dogs being at any landfills.....that would make sense.
What the hell is Richard Grund talking about Monday night the truth will come out??  Do you know??
Only thing I know about Monday night is that the Steelers play the Ravens at 8:30pm.

Rev. Grund has no reason to lie...??
Someone posted a message to him -that on another one of his blogs he says that Sammy has Caylee.   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 28, 2008, 11:34:55 AM »

Mornin Abbey...that was my thoughts when they said that a dog would not hit on trash.  That is a lot of scents to take in at once...for anyone!   LOL

I think they should put Casey's cell in the middle of the landfill personally.  Now that would be good punishment.

Considering we haven't heard anything about dogs being at any landfills.....that would make sense.
What the hell is Richard Grund talking about Monday night the truth will come out??  Do you know??
Only thing I know about Monday night is that the Steelers play the Ravens at 8:30pm.

Steelers or Ravens ???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: September 28, 2008, 11:34:56 AM »

Thank
Good morning !!!!!

Is there something going on Monday night??? 
What are all these cryptic messages from the last few pages??
Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????
Thanks so much.  Drove around with the body for 11 days????  Oh      my      gosh!!!  You know when I was puttiing their little 3 year old girl to bed, I thought about Caylee.  The little girl asked me "Why you lookin at me"????????  Doesn't that just kill you????

Always this was posted earlier
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 28, 2008, 11:35:10 AM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?

Offer made no sense to me. Person would have to let him no where body was to receive $$$$. If you know where the body is....oh well then WHY do you know where the body is.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 28, 2008, 11:35:20 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

Hi A-1;  I read something that i thought was from Richard Grund that said the truth will come out on Monday and something else posted last night from Brians Dreams where someone was asking if the Anthonys have any clue about something.  It all seemed very secretive

Morning abbey! I hope someone can explain this?? Where, when did Richard Grund say this? Do we have a link for it? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #670 on: September 28, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

Because he knows the body is about to be located and he didn't want to actually fork over $50,000.  He's been involved in this case for one reason only; to become nationally known.  Well, he succeeded; he's now  nationally known jerk.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 28, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

This post seems to confirm what LP says about the date Caylee was dumped(gees). The 27th, ?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 28, 2008, 11:36:25 AM »

I saw serches with dogs in the dumpsters....I believe in small amounts of garbage is possible....but what about the garbage men....they could not smell a dead body..i believe their noses are very sensitive to different odors
The garbage guys I have seen wear those nose pincher thingies...

Good morning monkeys. Another thing about landfill searches is that they are quite dangerous. Think of the communicable diseases that can be spread by contact with blood, body fluids, etc. Unless a place generates huge amounts of contaminated waste (like a hospital) all the waste goes into the regular landfill. Imagine if you had a person with diabetes and they were also HIV positive. All their used syringes would be waiting there in the landfill for an unsuspecting person to come into contact with them. It's certainly not something I would want to even think about doing.

I Stand With The Girl
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 28, 2008, 11:37:11 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

This post seems to confirm what LP says about the date Caylee was dumped(gees). The 27th, ?
And is this supposedly a credible poster there? If so--

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #674 on: September 28, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »

Roethlisburger lover here hun!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 28, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

thanks ck....Since Brain has been proven to be a liar in the past I have litle faith in anything that comes from his site. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: September 28, 2008, 11:37:56 AM »

<snip>

Because he knows the body is about to be located and he didn't want to actually fork over $50,000.  He's been involved in this case for one reason only; to become nationally known.  Well, he succeeded; he's now  nationally known jerk.

A case of be careful what you wish for?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 28, 2008, 11:38:24 AM »

Good morning !!!!!

Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

thanks ck....Since Brain has been proven to be a liar in the past I have little faith in anything that comes from his site. JMO

oh damn...I meant BRIAN not brain....cause that he isn't

Rest in Peace Caylee

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 28, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

Roethlisburger lover here hun!

LMAO....  who or what is a roethlisburger??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: September 28, 2008, 11:40:29 AM »

I went to get another cup of coffee and my computer had a "serious outage"    Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk - what does that mean???  I had to reboot it.   Dive Dive Dive!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.