April 27, 2024, 08:47:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329423 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1180 on: September 28, 2008, 07:49:39 PM »

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com

For hating "bloggers" it seems the Anthony's now have their very own blog to invite people to drink their Kool-aid.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: September 28, 2008, 07:49:47 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I am new and having a time keeping up.. where did the DNA and 11 days decomp info come from please??
Hi searching & welcome. The 11 days was referenced this morning on SM. There was a link posted from another site where someone said he has a friend in the FBI that told him this info.(That the dna showed that the decomp in the car was 11 days) This is also what LP said on NG friday, IIRC, that it was 11 days, the body was dumped on the 27th. You can go back to this morning on this thread or if there is a monkey here that has the link, Please post  it! TIA

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1182 on: September 28, 2008, 07:50:13 PM »

People hanging out in the driveway?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
ToT if they don't nip this in the Bud with the Protesters ((( LE )))
Pretty Soon its going to be People in Halloween Masks and Costumes ...Serious.
I am sure LE is thinking the Same thing... will have to Double up on Rides out to the Anthony house.
Thats why I say for the Sake of Civilians ... Put Casey back in the Big House!

Deenie,I thought the protesters had pretty much been quiet lately.No?
Yah so far within the last few ....but People are going to use the excuse to act up and out - especially if they are behind a Mask. I am sure some thinks are going to come about with Casey before Halloween .....just saying I know that people are going to take the advantage of the Holiday. Its a given. Think of Pranks and Devils night ... Their House is Prime for target from the locals.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: September 28, 2008, 07:50:13 PM »

Will someone please remind me who is paying Baez? I thought I read it, but now I'm on information overload and can't remember. 

I mean, it's not the Anthonys - right?

I Stand With The Girl
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: September 28, 2008, 07:50:56 PM »

This September 26th media release by Jose Baez's PR representative implies that the newly released documents could have been altered.

Janet

altered in what way?? what is he implying? That the LE changed peoples testimonies?? 

We have the audio, some video, and transcripts.  If we can sit there with the video or audio open, while reading along, I think we can pretty much rule out any funny business! 

I'm so sick of this pathetic excuse for a lawyer.   
I think he was implying that even the audio and video had been altered.  Seriously this man is living in the world of Universal Studios....go get eaten by the Jaws ride you loser.

Well, if he even thinks that is possible, he's stupider than monkey sh*t.  Come on.. who the hell has time to alter all that crap?    They're supposed to be on a missing person's case, not to mention preparing for a trial, dealing with economic crimes, and so on.  What.. do the detectives bring their work home so the wives and kiddies can help pop screw with the evidence??  ARGH!!!

Biaz GET OUT OF CASEY'S  FANTASY WORLD   

sorry sorry,  i meant to say:  Biaz get your ass out of casey's head
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: September 28, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »

Mrskub, Thanks for looking for the Baez press release.  I didn't think he would release anything on Sunday.  Thanks again.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1186 on: September 28, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

I tried to track the last time Lee was seen...I came up with 09/15/2008.  He was seen driving Casey to or from Baez office.
That is a long time.  I just wonder if he finally came to realize what happened and he was advised by council to distance himself from the family.
I heard mention that he was in Puerto Rico...can this be confirmed?

I think that was a sarcastic rumor. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1187 on: September 28, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »

Oh!!! This infuriates me!!!! And they were out there collecting donations again for the search that never happens! What is it with these people?

Yes I wouls like to know where there searching also.. have these people even knocked on one door
If Cindy knocked on my door, I'd slap her right into next week

I can just picture it..... You and everyone else! After the first few doors of b*tch slapping, think she would get it?

ABSOLUTELY 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: September 28, 2008, 07:52:41 PM »

For hating "bloggers" it seems the Anthony's now have their very own blog to invite people to drink their Kool-aid.

I shouldn't look. 

No....  don't look..

Dude, you're gonna get pissed if you look.

ARGH HELP ME I JUST LOOKED!!!

Now I have to keep myself from reading that entire post for the 25th. GMAFB!!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: September 28, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I am new and having a time keeping up.. where did the DNA and 11 days decomp info come from please??
Hi searching & welcome. The 11 days was referenced this morning on SM. There was a link posted from another site where someone said he has a friend in the FBI that told him this info.(That the dna showed that the decomp in the car was 11 days) This is also what LP said on NG friday, IIRC, that it was 11 days, the body was dumped on the 27th. You can go back to this morning on this thread or if there is a monkey here that has the link, Please post  it! TIA

is it this one

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1190 on: September 28, 2008, 07:53:36 PM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago
did the comments get worse after the last document dump?  wonder what changed for her?  or were people posting negative stuff faster than she could delete it?  maybe her attorney told her to stop?  she's a flake
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: September 28, 2008, 07:53:41 PM »

Will someone please remind me who is paying Baez? I thought I read it, but now I'm on information overload and can't remember. 

For some reason, I thought you asked who was playing Baez.  I was going to say, I think that's pretty obvious. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1192 on: September 28, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

I tried to track the last time Lee was seen...I came up with 09/15/2008.  He was seen driving Casey to or from Baez office.
That is a long time.  I just wonder if he finally came to realize what happened and he was advised by council to distance himself from the family.
I heard mention that he was in Puerto Rico...can this be confirmed?

I think that was a sarcastic rumor. Not meant to be taken seriously.
Ah got it.  Thanks Nut!  Id kiss you but a furry friend might get upset!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1193 on: September 28, 2008, 07:53:47 PM »

I shouldn't look. 

No....  don't look..

Dude, you're gonna get pissed if you look.

ARGH HELP ME I JUST LOOKED!!!

Now I have to keep myself from reading that entire post for the 25th. GMAFB!!!!
Don't, Stop, Please ....Don't .........willie wonka

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: September 28, 2008, 07:54:08 PM »

I, too, noticed that the cops did not follow up on the Casey driving Cindy's car story.  Did someone drop her off?  Did she have a spare key to the car?  Did she borrow it with Cindy's permission or just take it without asking?  Did she return it that day?  Does anyone have any idea where she went in it?
Thats just it.  Thats the question that I have asked numerous times...How did she get the keys to the SUV?  When did she pick it up without being noticed by Cindy?  Why did George chase her if this was normal activity for her?  Why did they not confront her when she brought it back? 

My mother would have sat her butt in the garage awaiting my return with her car.....so many stories they throw out there with no ending.....

Who dropped Cindy off at home??

I am assume at this point in time ... the end June ... her vehicle was either still sitting at where it had been abondoned or ... it had been impounded.

Janet

Janet

Don't forget Cindy took 2 vacations from work in June.First one around her birthday(6/5?),second one around the end of June.....I believe.It's in Cindy's latest release interview.

Cindy states she was on vacation June 28th-July7th....don't know if she was off June 27th...I'm listening to her interview again, to see if she mentions having that Friday off.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: September 28, 2008, 07:54:25 PM »

People hanging out in the driveway?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
ToT if they don't nip this in the Bud with the Protesters ((( LE )))
Pretty Soon its going to be People in Halloween Masks and Costumes ...Serious.
I am sure LE is thinking the Same thing... will have to Double up on Rides out to the Anthony house.
Thats why I say for the Sake of Civilians ... Put Casey back in the Big House!

These ppl might be there for the Sunday nite vigil .... can tell you that when I went past their house twice this past week there was NO protesters there at all ... not a one!  I was very surprised ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: September 28, 2008, 07:54:51 PM »

It's all here  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3419.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1197 on: September 28, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »

I, too, noticed that the cops did not follow up on the Casey driving Cindy's car story.  Did someone drop her off?  Did she have a spare key to the car?  Did she borrow it with Cindy's permission or just take it without asking?  Did she return it that day?  Does anyone have any idea where she went in it?
Thats just it.  Thats the question that I have asked numerous times...How did she get the keys to the SUV?  When did she pick it up without being noticed by Cindy?  Why did George chase her if this was normal activity for her?  Why did they not confront her when she brought it back? 

My mother would have sat her butt in the garage awaiting my return with her car.....so many stories they throw out there with no ending.....

Who dropped Cindy off at home??

I am assume at this point in time ... the end June ... her vehicle was either still sitting at where it had been abondoned or ... it had been impounded.

Janet

Janet

Don't forget Cindy took 2 vacations from work in June.First one around her birthday(6/5?),second one around the end of June.....I believe.It's in Cindy's latest release interview.

Cindy states she was on vacation June 28th-July7th....don't know if she was off June 27th...I'm listening to her interview again, to see if she mentions having that Friday off.
She did take Friday off ....If that was when her Father was not feeling Well - She drove to go see him on Friday and stayed the night

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: September 28, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

For some reason, I thought you asked who was playing Baez.  I was going to say, I think that's pretty obvious. 

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: September 28, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »

Hey yall..I mustve missed something..I saw the posts Rev Grund made, but how did we find out it was gonna be the NG show, etc?

Nikki.... I messaged him through Myspace and he answered me ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.