April 27, 2024, 09:14:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329429 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1200 on: September 28, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago
did the comments get worse after the last document dump?  wonder what changed for her?  or were people posting negative stuff faster than she could delete it?  maybe her attorney told her to stop?  she's a flake
She deletes everything negative, so its hard to catch what people are saying.  She has these followers though that are constantly sticking up for her.  These "followers" are so stupid that they are still looking for Zanny.
Her comment prior to this latest that I posted earlier said "Do not believe their lies, its all bs" something like that...it was so ridiculous, an attempt at keeping the control of her little "fantasy".

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: September 28, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »

sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago
did the comments get worse after the last document dump?  wonder what changed for her?  or were people posting negative stuff faster than she could delete it?  maybe her attorney told her to stop?  she's a flake

She turned me in to facebook and got me banned.  LMAO

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: September 28, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »

Off The Rumor Thread on WS.. this makes me sick whether rumor or not found on topix posted from WS

An FBI source working closely on the case has told me so much more than what has been released.
As some of you may recall I had said a couple of weeks ago I was going to contact someone that was working the case.
According to my source in the FBI they have evidence that Casey had used both chloroform & Xanax to drug Caylee, also that according to evidence Caylee had been in the trunk for 11 days, this according to the CSI test results done on the trunk.
The also have evidence that Caylee was at at least 2 drug & sex parties, and had been knocked out on drugs.
Traces of BOTH Chloroform & Xanax were discovered in the trunk of the car in the body fluids tested.
ALSO Casey had ask jesse grund through text messages about Xanax, street name Zanny.
They also have some as he called them Shocking photos.
They want the Corpse because hair would tell the levels of the drug in the baby.
They also think she did dump the body in a
“NEARBY SWAMPY AREA INFESTED WITH ALLIGATORS”
And that MURDER charges are definitely next to come soon
I am not going to swear but I think the photos they have may be of the parties he told me about where they know Caylee was present and knocked out with drugs.
He described them as drug & sex orgies.
We have Caylee visiting her great gr-father on the 15th last date proven alive.
By doing the simple math we no have her placing the body in the trunk on the 17th.
The CSI test show the varied levels of decomp the trunk was exposed to as 11 days.
So we know the car was towed on the 27th and the body was removed at that time.
So she dumped the body during those early am hours of the 27th, since it was in the lot at 7am when the worker first came in.
So, was she tying to bury her then, and decided against it or was she digging her up and moving her?
I am leaning toward she was going to bury her and it was to much work for her sorry ass so she put her in the trunk and drove around with her body for 11 days.

The hair samples in the trunk were small, they have enough to prove the dosing.
he said the hair in the truck did confirm it was from a dead body, and did test positive for the 2 substances,
And was Caylees.

They really want to find the corpse, because more extensive testing could be done,
but have grave doubts in ever doing so because of where they believe she disposed of the body.

He also explained that they determined the time frame of 11 days from the CSI test done on the hair & body fluids.

In answer to the person who ask why he would talk to me, because we know each other from years ago."

this just gags me Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1203 on: September 28, 2008, 07:57:39 PM »

I, too, noticed that the cops did not follow up on the Casey driving Cindy's car story.  Did someone drop her off?  Did she have a spare key to the car?  Did she borrow it with Cindy's permission or just take it without asking?  Did she return it that day?  Does anyone have any idea where she went in it?
Thats just it.  Thats the question that I have asked numerous times...How did she get the keys to the SUV?  When did she pick it up without being noticed by Cindy?  Why did George chase her if this was normal activity for her?  Why did they not confront her when she brought it back? 

My mother would have sat her butt in the garage awaiting my return with her car.....so many stories they throw out there with no ending.....

Who dropped Cindy off at home??

I am assume at this point in time ... the end June ... her vehicle was either still sitting at where it had been abondoned or ... it had been impounded.

Janet

Janet

Don't forget Cindy took 2 vacations from work in June.First one around her birthday(6/5?),second one around the end of June.....I believe.It's in Cindy's latest release interview.

Cindy states she was on vacation June 28th-July7th....don't know if she was off June 27th...I'm listening to her interview again, to see if she mentions having that Friday off.
She did take Friday off ....If that was when her Father was not feeling Well - She drove to go see him on Friday and stayed the night
The Week of her Bday she took off and Casey Dumped Caylee on her. 2nd Vaca was for them to go to Ft. Myers and Pappa got sick so she called off the trip

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: September 28, 2008, 07:58:32 PM »

Hey yall..I mustve missed something..I saw the posts Rev Grund made, but how did we find out it was gonna be the NG show, etc?

Nikki.... I messaged him through Myspace and he answered me ...

Way to go Cubbeegirl!!! Thank you so much for answering me..sometimes I feel invisible.....
Did he give you anymore info?

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: September 28, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »

She deletes everything negative, so its hard to catch what people are saying.  She has these followers though that are constantly sticking up for her.  These "followers" are so stupid that they are still looking for Zanny.
Her comment prior to this latest that I posted earlier said "Do not believe their lies, its all bs" something like that...it was so ridiculous, an attempt at keeping the control of her little "fantasy".

I'm curious how many of these losers are males? No offense to you boy monkeys, but come on.  They're all hoping to hook up with the famous Casey O Marie.  Or at least brag about how some hot jail bait "friend'ed" them on myspace.   PLEASE!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1206 on: September 28, 2008, 08:00:35 PM »

She turned me in to facebook and got me banned.  LMAO
Did you post something negative on her space?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1207 on: September 28, 2008, 08:01:09 PM »

That is a still shot on the cam that has been there since last night. It is not 'now'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: September 28, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com

For hating "bloggers" it seems the Anthony's now have their very own blog to invite people to drink their Kool-aid.

I shouldn't look. 

No....  don't look..

Dude, you're gonna get pissed if you look.

ARGH HELP ME I JUST LOOKED!!!

Now I have to keep myself from reading that entire post for the 25th. GMAFB!!!!

GMAFB....  Now i know where the trust fund money went.  They had to have paid that chick to write that crap because no one is that dumb.....welll the anthonys, just sayin
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: September 28, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

I'm curious how many of these losers are males? No offense to you boy monkeys, but come on.  They're all hoping to hook up with the famous Casey O Marie.  Or at least brag about how some hot jail bait "friend'ed" them on myspace.   PLEASE!!

She is just like Scott Peterson ... She will get tons of propsal in prison also I bet

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1210 on: September 28, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »

Actually the males are few and far between.  Its mostly  trailer trash looking chicks.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 08:05:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1211 on: September 28, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

I think its just like many of these Creeps ....who even Kill. How Many Women have written Scott Peterson that they actually want to Marry Him. That they think he is Innocent and Wonderful ....
How many people become cults with even the most notorious Killers ... Make Ya Wonder doesn't it !!
Who's Your Neighbor ......... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1212 on: September 28, 2008, 08:02:46 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?

Offer has been out there for awhile. I guess he figures that someone would have snapped at it before now, if there had been anyway they could.
any chance someone tipped him (the inside bodyguard) and she's getting it???
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: September 28, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »

Hey yall..I mustve missed something..I saw the posts Rev Grund made, but how did we find out it was gonna be the NG show, etc?

Nikki.... I messaged him through Myspace and he answered me ...

Way to go Cubbeegirl!!! Thank you so much for answering me..sometimes I feel invisible.....
Did he give you anymore info?

Nikki... he said that the family had admitted long ago that Casey had mental problems and that they chose to ignore them. He also said that he holds onto hope that a miracle will happen and Caylee will be found alive,but either way he knows that he will be re-united with her someday.He said that he did not want it to seem that he was promoting himself re the Nancy Grace show thus the cryptic message...
And that he will be going on there to address the latest allegations against him and his family....

You are never invisible to me Nikki...... 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 28, 2008, 08:04:13 PM »

She is just like Scott Peterson ... She will get tons of propsal in prison also I bet

Yeah, but they will all be from women.  She will definitely become someone's bitch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: September 28, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I am new and having a time keeping up.. where did the DNA and 11 days decomp info come from please??
Hi searching & welcome. The 11 days was referenced this morning on SM. There was a link posted from another site where someone said he has a friend in the FBI that told him this info.(That the dna showed that the decomp in the car was 11 days) This is also what LP said on NG friday, IIRC, that it was 11 days, the body was dumped on the 27th. You can go back to this morning on this thread or if there is a monkey here that has the link, Please post  it! TIA

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/
Thank you, Tot!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: September 28, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »

H
I tried to track the last time Lee was seen...I came up with 09/15/2008.  He was seen driving Casey to or from Baez office.
That is a long time.  I just wonder if he finally came to realize what happened and he was advised by council to distance himself from the family.
I heard mention that he was in Puerto Rico...can this be confirmed?

I think that was a sarcastic rumor. Not meant to be taken seriously.
Ah got it.  Thanks Nut!  Id kiss you but a furry friend might get upset!   
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: September 28, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

As Nancy Grace continues to argue with her guests and disrespects their reports and their professional opinions, fourteen weeks into the search for a missing beautiful little girl named Caylee Anthony continues to saturates the airwaves and print publications across the globe. I know Nancy is frustrated, just like the rest of us, but let’s look at both sides to this complexed and very strange case and the search for Caylee.

The media continues to report on the nontraditional lifestyle of mother Casey Anthony, reports from videos, text messages, photos, and statements from her so-called friends: yes, despite the constant lies from Casey, I have to question the evidence and the sources in which they came from: not one person has agreed Casey would harm her daughter, but yet all of these sources and so-called friends continue to turn on their friend, no one seems to be questioning why Amy and others have gone down this path to turn on Casey. I question the motives of Amy, her boyfriend Ricardo Morales (and Casey’s ex), and the others that for whatever reasons they have unveiled the lifestyle of not only Casey but also all of their partied ways. Sex, drugs, and partying not only can be traced back to Casey but to all of them, but yet only Casey is getting hung in the media for it: ummmm???

The so-called text message released today from Amy: “an unidentified source in the middle of the night text her” but later in conversation its discussed “her” how would one know it’s a female on the other end of the text if they were “unidentified?” Amy was picked up from Casey on July 15th returning from Puerto Rico and a text was made on July 22nd to Amy (supposedly) indicating two friends took Caylee to another country: this supports an eye-witness seeing Caylee on a flight on July 20th and yet no one can place blame on Casey for sending an “unidentified” text on July 22nd when Casey was behind bars and if Caylee was taken out of the country, then I can’t understand why anyone can say she killed her daughter between June 16-July 16th, just doesn’t support the timeline. Furthermore, to reiterate my past post: who the heck goes out of the country on vacation and leaves their checkbook in the same car you loan your klepto friend? This smells like a complete set-up to me and why isn’t anyone asking about the recent Puerto Rico trip that Amy was on the same week Caylee was seen at the airport, this all SMELLS and it wasn’t only stinking in the Pontiac of Casey’s.

Now let’s talk about Zenaida’s lawsuit: when asked by detectives, Casey never recognized “that” Zenaida so please GIVE ME A BREAK – do your own search and you will see there are about ten Zenaida Gonzalez’s in the Orlando area and one tracks back to many of Casey’s statements. Gonzalaz can also be spelled in different ways, so please woman you must have other things to do other than try to add to the already Anthony’s nightmare. Casey didn’t even recognize you when asked, so should I go a sue everyone that has used my name? Wait there are many Michelle Bart’s out there (even with police records, but they are not me) should I sue everyone that has my name? Please GIVE ME A BREAK.

I cannot explain the lies or why Casey went down the path she did in life, but there is no evidence that she has killed or harmed her daughter at this point. If she did sell her daughter, then why steal from Amy and not afford gas for the car, makes no sense and does not support the so-called evidence.

A couple more questions: why does Padilla state Richard Grund (Jesse's father) was the one who gave Casey the phone she claimed she got from Universal? Funny how Richard forgot to mentioned that on Nancy Grace's interview.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: September 28, 2008, 08:06:08 PM »

I'm really behind with all these video interviews, my mom had surgery....
Cindy says "Eric" ?? is Caylee's father.....did we get any more info? Last name? Is this true?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1219 on: September 28, 2008, 08:06:22 PM »

Yeah, but they will all be from women.  She will definitely become someone's bitch
I have to say Casey is a Ring Leader .. she won't be someone's Bioch for Long .. She will have a Harem within a short stay .... She is that kind of Girl ...and if one disobeys ...She will bite their head off.
Black Widow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.