April 27, 2024, 11:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329385 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: September 28, 2008, 11:25:21 PM »

Klass Why is your monkey on fire tonight????

Cause I'm hot 
You are HOT!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1481 on: September 28, 2008, 11:26:26 PM »

Ok! Anybody.....did GA say on Greta (please don't make me rewatch it) that he took out the gas cans from the trunk! TIA
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: September 28, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »

Awesome site!!!  The lady who wrote and sang that song about Caylee and Casey gets a pat on the back from this monkey!!! 

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1483 on: September 28, 2008, 11:26:34 PM »

Klass Why is your monkey on fire tonight????

Cause I'm hot 
lol! I'm slow.. after i wrote that i seen the horns..I like the costume.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: September 28, 2008, 11:27:39 PM »

Has anyone seen this website?  it is beautiful

Sorry wrong one 
   http://www.cayleememorial.com/

Oh ... darn

And I didn't think I could cry over this again.  That's a beautiful tribute.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: September 28, 2008, 11:27:46 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing that.  About the retainers...OMG that's disgusting.  Who would want it, once it had been a. in the trash but B. in the dump?  GAG

My BIL swallowed one of his crowns years ago. For the next 3 days he went to the fire station he worked at with a coffee can. LOL    Use your imagination, he got the crown back. 

He really had a shit eating grin!!! 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: September 28, 2008, 11:28:42 PM »

Okay...here's a protocol question.

If I post a question for Clint or Tony L, what is the polite amount of time to wait and see if they answer it before I post the same question for Monkey pondering?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: September 28, 2008, 11:29:47 PM »

Ok! Anybody.....did GA say on Greta (please don't make me rewatch it) that he took out the gas cans from the trunk! TIA

I only remember them saying like...yup the gas cans were in there...like they had solved the crime
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: September 28, 2008, 11:30:06 PM »

Yes, that is what he said on Greta. I made that point the other day cuz now GA says KC threw the cans at him and cursed.  Everytime these people tell a story it changes...

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 28, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »

Yes, he sure did, IMO.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: September 28, 2008, 11:32:15 PM »

On Greta, GA said that Casey opened the trunk. Before he could say anything else, Cindy said, "And there were the gas cans." Then George echoed Cindy.

And, no, that is NOT how it sounded on this latest interview.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: September 28, 2008, 11:33:52 PM »

There was something about it being spam or a phishing expedition.  What was it Kristen??

Sorry posted wrong link  http://www.cayleememorial.com/
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: September 28, 2008, 11:35:01 PM »

Ok, I know I am strange, but its been a long time now with Casey on lockdown at the house.  Can you imagine the dinner conversation.  "Mom, will you pass me the peas?"  Cindy, "No, not until you tell me what happened."

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1493 on: September 28, 2008, 11:35:16 PM »

Yes, that is what he said on Greta. I made that point the other day cuz now GA says KC threw the cans at him and cursed.  Everytime these people tell a story it changes...
George told greta and the world he seen inside the trunk and he lied...The whole family lies over and over again..Why do they do this to caylee..They claim to love her and i just can't see it...Sorry! If they loved caylee they would tell the truth..jmo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: September 28, 2008, 11:35:49 PM »

THE GAS CANS

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - AUGUST 4, 2008

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

'Where's Caylee?' George Anthony asks

George Anthony also second-guessed a run-in he had with his daughter on June 24 - the day he reported two gas cans stolen from his shed.

He was home when Casey Anthony arrived. She told him that she didn't have much time because she had to be back at work for an event. George Anthony tried to ask her about Caylee's whereabouts.

Casey Anthony told him Caylee was fine and was with Zani.

George Anthony told investigators that his daughter then brought up the stolen gas cans -- saying she heard about what happened from her mother. George Anthony suspected she took the gas cans, which she had done in the past when she ran out of gas.

"I know my daughter is not leveling with me," he said to detectives.

In effort to see if she had the gas cans, George Anthony asked to get some metal wedges out of the trunk of her car.

But she told him no that she would get them.

"She didn't want me going into the trunk of the car," he said.

When he started for her car, she raced past him to get the trunk before he does.

"She said something very crude to me," she said.

She quickly opened the trunk and handed him the stolen gas cans.

He asked her why she had them and his daughter explained how she had been driving to Tampa to visit Zani, George told the investigators.

George Anthony tried to get her to explain why she was going to Tampa and not to work.

"This don't make no sense to me. I'm not going to deal with this right now," George Anthony recalled saying. "Where's Caylee? What's going on? I believe I need to know."

His daughter replied that she would talk to him and her mother later. And she left.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

GEORGE ANTHONY STATEMENT - AUGUST 4, 2008 - AUDIO
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

credit: Carpe

GEORGE ANTHONY - GRETA - AUGUST 24, 2008

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: September 28, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »

Well, maybe he didn't actually say he got them out himself but he did say I finally got in the trunk and saw the cans.  Which led me to believe he got the cans himself.  Not until later did he say KC got the cans and threw them at him.  My point being that the stories always change when these people tell it more than one time.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: September 28, 2008, 11:40:18 PM »

I wonder if even now when the Anthonys let their little dog in the backyard, if it goes to that place????

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: September 28, 2008, 11:40:31 PM »

Ok, I know I am strange, but its been a long time now with Casey on lockdown at the house.  Can you imagine the dinner conversation.  "Mom, will you pass me the peas?"  Cindy, "No, not until you tell me what happened."
Mom, comon already I told you, cheeezzz.    Well, are you 100% sure about that?...absolutely mom, now can I get those peas for crying out loud..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: September 28, 2008, 11:41:13 PM »

Okay...here's a protocol question.

If I post a question for Clint or Tony L, what is the polite amount of time to wait and see if they answer it before I post the same question for Monkey pondering?

Let me go look at the question, hold on.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 28, 2008, 11:42:04 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.