March 28, 2024, 07:35:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360501 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1000 on: September 30, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »

Hmmmm. Has anything significant happened in the past 2 days?  Over the weekend?  Are we still waiting for Casey to speak up?  When is that trial again?  As soon as they start tightening the screws on Casey's other charges...we will see some movement or else she will spend lots of time in jail..which she is going to do for certain if her attorney does not get off his duff and make a deal over those check charges.  LE has no need to push the murder charges yet.  They have her on so much more and lots of evidence to back it up.

Hi LaLa's missed you!

Do you think that she'll even spend ANY time in prison for the economics crimes? I dunno!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: September 30, 2008, 02:21:37 PM »

JANET:     The letters from/to LE/Baez have one unexpected bonus in them.... It sure helps Zanaida's case tremendously because Baez is stating that the babysitting kidnapped Caylee, now two months out from reporting Caylee missing.  Zanaida has won her case with that letter because Casey AND her attorney maintain that Zanaida did it!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1002 on: September 30, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »

JANET:     The letters from/to LE/Baez have one unexpected bonus in them.... It sure helps Zanaida's case tremendously because Baez is stating that the babysitting kidnapped Caylee, now two months out from reporting Caylee missing.  Zanaida has won her case with that letter because Casey AND her attorney maintain that Zanaida did it!

Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: September 30, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »

George's interview was on August 4.

Hiyas monkeys!

I voted in the poll!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1004 on: September 30, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »

Klaas or a Mod

Can you please post a survey for me

George telling the truth during interview and your feelings for him have changed

or

He lies like Casey, and you still do not trust him

I am so curious, I have never been so wrong before

TIA

Poll at the top of the thread 

I tried to add the poll but it didn't respond....maybe because your lightning speed beat me to it.  Just came from there and the votes are interesting....there were 20, at that time.  GA lying and unsure are in the lead.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: September 30, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »

jaggard

I could find nothing in Baez's arrogant response to the Sherriff's letter that implied anything about the babysitter ... about Zanaida.

Janet
_______

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1006 on: September 30, 2008, 02:46:15 PM »

I re-read the letter and I don't see that. The news article accompanying the letters says it, but not the actual letter. If Baez is out in the media making statements that ZG took Caylee, that is the same thing. And for the record, I hope ZG wins her case and clears her name!

I remember you, Caylee.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: September 30, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?
NaNa, this has been a sticking point for me as well. In Lee Anthony's interview he goes all around the world to describe how the certified letter about the car was overlooked by his parents. I don't remember exact dates, I'd have to go back & refresh, but it was several days that he says the notification tag hung on the front door & was overlooked because they don't use the front door. His parents spy it while doing yard work!? On a Sunday I believe, & George Anthony is supposedly starting a new job the next day, a Monday. Cindy is at work, no one has time to pick up this letter! By the way, George's job hours are 3-11 pm, what did he do that whole day? if they didn't know about it why throw in all of this about their work? They lied about knowing about the letter. One of them found out somehow, what it was about, & they needed time to figure out how to respond.That is why George shows up at the tow yard with a gas can. IMO

LE might be suspicious of the story too because in George's interview, he is questioned whether or not he knew about it being towed before he got the letter.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: September 30, 2008, 02:57:27 PM »

JANET:  You are right, it wasn't in the letter, my mistake.  Casey does maintain and Baez has said that the babysitter did keep Caylee, it just doesn't say so in the letter! My mistake!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1009 on: September 30, 2008, 02:58:27 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?
NaNa, this has been a sticking point for me as well. In Lee Anthony's interview he goes all around the world to describe how the certified letter about the car was overlooked by his parents. I don't remember exact dates, I'd have to go back & refresh, but it was several days that he says the notification tag hung on the front door & was overlooked because they don't use the front door. His parents spy it while doing yard work!? On a Sunday I believe, & George Anthony is supposedly starting a new job the next day, a Monday. Cindy is at work, no one has time to pick up this letter! By the way, George's job hours are 3-11 pm, what did he do that whole day? if they didn't know about it why throw in all of this about their work? They lied about knowing about the letter. One of them found out somehow, what it was about, & they needed time to figure out how to respond.That is why George shows up at the tow yard with a gas can. IMO

LE might be suspicious of the story too because in George's interview, he is questioned whether or not he knew about it being towed before he got the letter.

Can you give me a link to were it says George called the Check cashing place. I missed that part
Thanks so much

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: September 30, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »

I am 99.9% positive that is not Casey that is posting that stuff about NG and others on her facebook.  Its somebody acting like they are her. The profile name on that is Casey Marie Anthony.
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931&ref=nf

This is the real Casey Anthony profile on facebook IMO. http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

Casey does not put much on her facebook anymore and has some family friend that checks it and updates it now as far as I can tell.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: September 30, 2008, 03:06:23 PM »

I re-read the letter and I don't see that. The news article accompanying the letters says it, but not the actual letter. If Baez is out in the media making statements that ZG took Caylee, that is the same thing. And for the record, I hope ZG wins her case and clears her name!

I'm not sure how it would work in court, but Casey is stating that the babysitter - who she has named as Zenaida Gonzales - took Caylee. Baez might not be saying the specific name, but he is saying "the babysitter".  Well, if Casey said it was Zenaida, then who else would Baez be referring to?

Has he ever come out and said that LE got the wrong Zenaida?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: September 30, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

I'm here for a minute on my lunchbreak at work, so sorry if I'm asking something repititious.

Is Iassen the man on the couch with Casey in the photo where she is a blonde and looks like she is in her underpants?

Thanks.
YES IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1013 on: September 30, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »

The poll as of now, is suprising

I felt George was being genuine

I think in the end he will roll Casey and Cindy under the bus

George cannot do time, he is ex LE

Peace Monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: September 30, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »

I'm here for a minute on my lunchbreak at work, so sorry if I'm asking something repititious.

Is Iassen the man on the couch with Casey in the photo where she is a blonde and looks like she is in her underpants?

Thanks.
YES IMO

His eyes look like two burnt holes in a blanket...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: September 30, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »

I am 99.9% positive that is not Casey that is posting that stuff about NG and others on her facebook.  Its somebody acting like they are her. The profile name on that is Casey Marie Anthony.
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931&ref=nf

This is the real Casey Anthony profile on facebook IMO. http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

Casey does not put much on her facebook anymore and has some family friend that checks it and updates it now as far as I can tell.

Oh ty for posting now I get why I was not able to see her notes cause I am a friend on her other page the second one
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: September 30, 2008, 03:15:57 PM »

The poll as of now, is suprising

I felt George was being genuine

I think in the end he will roll Casey and Cindy under the bus

George cannot do time, he is ex LE

I agree-he would not fare well at all in prison. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: September 30, 2008, 03:16:52 PM »

Thanks.
YES IMO

I was thinking a kinda hole in the snow

He looks trashed

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 30, 2008, 03:18:01 PM »

With Casey's history in mind.

Where are the married guys she slept with?

I would think there had to be one.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1019 on: September 30, 2008, 03:19:06 PM »

Thanks.
YES IMO

I was thinking a kinda hole in the snow

He looks trashed

Monkeys -- would you hang around with your friends in your underwear??? At the age of 20 i'm thinking they're way too old for an under-roos party. I find this weird.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.