April 24, 2024, 02:15:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361721 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1040 on: September 30, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::I was getting ready to search Geraldo shows online, I thought i had missed something. I think my brain is on overload, I've been doing this all day!
There is a video of Jose Baez on a boat during a Geraldo interview.  Jose's wife Lorraine (?) is with him in the video.  I found it on YouTube for you..its not a well done video but you get the picture none the less.  Fast forward to 3:24 in the video to see Lorraine next to Jose as he shoots his mouth off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OLOhoV8mE

The speculation was about Casey and Baez having an affaire..Smile

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: September 30, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »

With Casey's history in mind.

Where are the married guys she slept with?

I would think there had to be one.

I'm surprised that she didn't go after men with money.  That would of been so much easier than having to steal from her friends.
I'm sure she has, we just don't know about them yet!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: September 30, 2008, 03:48:57 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

Amen Sista!!

From Day One..
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: September 30, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »

Casey is a freak, after reading her and that guys messages.....what kind of girl says those things.  It a guy ever told me to "blow him" in reference to being rude, I would never talk to him again.  That is disrespectful, and any woman who would be talked to like that must not have much self respect.  I think that her mom is going to end up losing it.  I can see that she really is stressed (weight loss, etc).  She will end up going off the deep end. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: September 30, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::I was getting ready to search Geraldo shows online, I thought i had missed something. I think my brain is on overload, I've been doing this all day!
There is a video of Jose Baez on a boat during a Geraldo interview.  Jose's wife Lorraine (?) is with him in the video.  I found it on YouTube for you..its not a well done video but you get the picture none the less.  Fast forward to 3:24 in the video to see Lorraine next to Jose as he shoots his mouth off.

Thank you, Dolce!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: September 30, 2008, 03:50:44 PM »

I think George has been honest about some things, dishonest about others.  I think he is totally disgusted with Casey and does not trust her.  But he is under the thumb of Cindy, a "very strong-willed woman" and she is calling the shots now.  Cindy has told him that they all are going to stick with Casey no matter how absurd they look doing it, and Cindy rules the roost.

I agree, Cindy is the spider in the center of this web. 

George was neutered long ago. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: September 30, 2008, 03:51:17 PM »

Blonde, I agree with you about the assessments of some of the guys in the pictures.  Tony Lazarro, for example, likes hip-hop and tattoos but he is also going to college and has worked as a DJ and promoter.  He does not appear to be an ignorant or lazy guy.  He is just young and interested in the culture of his day.

J.P., according to what I have read, comes from a rather well-to-do family.

You cannot judge a book by its covers.  Most young men of today, and many young women, have tattoos, and as you say, they are not cheap. 

Of all the people in the pictures, Casey probably looks the most mainstream, for lack of a better word, but look at where she is now. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: September 30, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »

But don't you think Baez is (probably) doing Casey a great injustice.  When you have an attorney, you still have to use your head and make up your own mind about your future.  She can't just wait until the Judge says the court finds you guilty and then say no, I want to change my mind........Casey we ARE the jury of your peers, and WE FIND YOU GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: September 30, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »

I am 99.9% positive that is not Casey that is posting that stuff about NG and others on her facebook.  Its somebody acting like they are her. The profile name on that is Casey Marie Anthony.
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931&ref=nf

This is the real Casey Anthony profile on facebook IMO. http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

Casey does not put much on her facebook anymore and has some family friend that checks it and updates it now as far as I can tell.

Afternoon Monkeys, as usual i am behind and trying to catch up!

I agree, the second link is the "real" page.....she joined the fowing groups within the last few days:
Advertise
Netflix - Only $4.99/mo.
Movies & TV shows delivered to your home. You've heard of Netflix, now try us for free.
|Rachael Ray's New Diet
Read how everyday people are losing weight with Rachael Ray and her new diet program.
|
More AdsShow Newer Posts...
Sep 26Casey joined the group Hope for Caylee Marie Anthony - Help Us Find Caylee. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 25Casey joined the cause The Hospital for Sick Children. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the group HELP FIND CAYLEE ANTHONY. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 24Casey joined the cause PTSD. 1 Comment - Show 1 More Post
Victoria Clutter at 10:18am September 30
I'm just curious...as a veteran who suffers a mild form of PTSD and the wife of a soldier who suffers the same..........why are you joining this cause? Is it because you have friends in the military? It is a very unfortunate disorder and one can be affected in a variety of ways. Just curious as to your reasons. Thanx Smile
Write a comment...
Add another comment
Casey joined the cause Society against child abuse. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 23Casey joined the group Protect our children act.. Senate Bill 1738. 1 Comment

Give me a break..

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: September 30, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »

LE might be suspicious of the story too because in George's interview, he is questioned whether or not he knew about it being towed before he got the letter.

Can you give me a link to were it says George called the Check cashing place. I missed that part

Thanks so much

I can't help but believe that the notice that Cindy and George received on July 15th informing them that Casey's vehicle had been impounded provided this information.

I know a detailed form from the towing company was posted on this forum that provided the date Casey's vehice was impounded and ... the name of the location it was towed from.

Please access the following link.  Carpe did a screen print of that words of Simon Burch ... Manager for Johnson's Wrecker ... regarding George's claim that he had contacted Amscott prior to picking up Casey's impounded vehicle.

carpe noctem
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31
« Reply #1835 on: September 27, 2008, 09:20:36 PM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3451.msg474067#msg474067

Janet

TOW TRUCK DRIVER
MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER

bHundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

Tow-truck driver notices car seat

Investigators interviewed the tow-truck driver who picked up Anthony's car at an Amscot check-cashing business.

The car was abandoned at the business, which is at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road. It was towed by Johnson's Wrecker on June 30.

Authorities collected hair, dirt and stain samples from the back of Anthony's car. Air samples taken from the trunk showed it once contained a decomposing body.

Tow-truck driver Gary Ridgeway told investigators he noticed the child's car seat and "thought it was irresponsible as hell to be leaving a car like that if you have a child that young."

Ridgeway said he didn't notice an odor from the car but did add that he had recently gotten over a cold.

Manager notices odor

A sheriff's detective interviewed Simon Burch, a manager for Johnson's Wrecker.

Burch said he noticed the odor coming from Anthony's white Pontiac while it was on the property -- for two weeks -- but didn't think much of it. They often have foul smells coming from vehicles because of spoiled food, garbage and other items that are locked inside.

When Cindy and George Anthony arrived to pick up the car, Burch said Cindy was irritated.

While he and George Anthony walked out to get the vehicle, George apologized for his wife's behavior and also told him about their family's problems.

Burch said Anthony told him, "We'll probably get divorced over this." Anthony said their daughter was telling lies and refused to let them see their granddaughter.

When they got to the car and opened the door, the pungent odor was overwhelming/

"I mean it was, it knocked me back," he said.

"An [sic] then when he opened the car door and that stench come out, by, like my heart dropped because….he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing."

Burch said he and Anthony opened the trunk and found a light bag of garbage. Flies came out and the odor was foul.

"In the back of my head I'm going, 'That isn't rotten garbage.' You know I know what rotten garbage smells like."

Burch said the odor was similar to a car in which a man committed suicide.

They opened the bag and found papers and he thinks a pizza box inside. Burch tossed the light-weight bag into a dumpster.

The car didn't have any gas in it, but Anthony brought his own gas can. Burch said Anthony was very polite and again apologized for his wife's behavior.

Burch told the detective they do very few removals from Amscot and thought it was odd someone would run out of gas in a parking space there.

Investigators later recovered the garbage from the dumpster, after Anthony told them it had been thrown there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=2

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story?page=3
_____

SIMON BURCH -MANAGER FOR JOHNSON'S WRECKER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/13%20Simon%20Burch%20Transcript.pdf

GARY RIDGEWAY - TOW TRUCK DRIVER - TRANSCRIPT
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: September 30, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »

After finally listening to GA I feel worse for him. Flame away.   

From Day One..
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »

"We'll probably get divorced over this."  I think George and Cindy's marriage will not sustain the stress presented by all of this.  They were already on the brink of divorce at one point that we know about.  George knows that Casey is a liar and a thief and that she probably killed Caylee.  He may be trying to go along with Cindy on this, but I think one day he will throw up his hands and leave.  I used to think Lee would come clean, but somehow he has changed.  Maybe he is under Cindy's control, too.  They all are. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:52 PM »

After finally listening to GA I feel worse for him. Flame away.   
I haven't finished listening to all of his yet, but already he is more believeable(sp.?) than Cindy, IMO

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »

Good Morning Sunny!

If Casey Anthony is not held accountable for what happened to Caylee Marie ... it is to Jose Baez's future professional advantage.

The media attention encompassing the Caylee Marie case implies that future Casey Anthonys will be beating a path to the doorstep of his law office.

IMO

Janet

I agree Janet......what a great class of clientele he will have. How does that man sleep at night? I wonder if he has children?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:59 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 30, 2008, 04:01:11 PM »

If I were Casey, I would want a lady attorney. The roughest, meanest, most calculating lady I could get.  Because a man is still a man (sorry boy monkeys) and he won't want to hurt her feelings, make her mad, or be seen in a bad light. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: September 30, 2008, 04:01:46 PM »

I think George has been honest about some things, dishonest about others.  I think he is totally disgusted with Casey and does not trust her.  But he is under the thumb of Cindy, a "very strong-willed woman" and she is calling the shots now.  Cindy has told him that they all are going to stick with Casey no matter how absurd they look doing it, and Cindy rules the roost.

I agree, Cindy is the spider in the center of this web. 

George was neutered long ago. 

I respectfully disagree ... My opinion is that Cindy was brought in on the "secret" after the fact and she is doing what she can do to protect what is left of her family (I am not saying that is right) ... It's hard/exhausing work trying to keep everyones lies in check so you don't "loose another one" ....

After seeing George and Cindy in person on Saturday ... Cindy does NOT seem to be what they portray in the media (hammer weilding)  She did however look to me to be a woman that would stop at no lengths to protect her family... IF she was so controlling over Casey .... this mess would never have happened .... Casey had no fear of Cindy or George regardless of what she said in her statement.  Where there is fear, there is respect.

George seemed to me to be cold, calculating and very in control.  He was very confident and VERY WELL groomed for being under such stress!  Cindy on the other hand looked drained and exhausted .... of course these are just my observations.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1057 on: September 30, 2008, 04:02:27 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

Hi Nana:  The mail notification may have had the Amscott listed on it as the placed it was towed from, but the gas can thing is crazy.  That family is obsessed with gas cans.  Dont know why he had a gas can with him.  I don't carry gas cans with me.......do you???
I haven't seen this asked yet:
Car towed on June 30th.
Cindy and George notified with certified letter on July 11th(per C&G's interviews)
Is almost 2 weeks a normal amount of time to notify someone that their car was towed?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: September 30, 2008, 04:02:57 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

Yeah... but have you renamed your house "Lake D**k"?  Or I guess in your case, perhaps "Long D**kland Sound"?
That is where I got my idea of these guys from...

(btw... I like their shirts!)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: September 30, 2008, 04:03:02 PM »

Why would Cindy be rude to or lash out at the tow truck company employees?  They were called by someone at AMSCOT to pick up the abandoned car.  Is that her habit, to be rude and beligerant to people?  George felt that he had to aplogize for her behavior. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.