April 26, 2024, 04:48:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361929 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: September 30, 2008, 04:04:08 PM »

If I were Casey, I would want a lady attorney. The roughest, meanest, most calculating lady I could get.  Because a man is still a man (sorry boy monkeys) and he won't want to hurt her feelings, make her mad, or be seen in a bad light. 

She could never manipulate a woman the way that she manipulates men.  She chose the best guy for her.  She probably looked up "chump" in the yellow pages.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: September 30, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »

George sounded very cooperative and straightforward in his interview.  But later he screamed "I work and my wife works and so does our daughter."  Hello?

Cindy wears the pants in the family.  Casey is "just like her" according to George, so there was a constant power struggle. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1062 on: September 30, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »

If I were Casey, I would want a lady attorney. The roughest, meanest, most calculating lady I could get.  Because a man is still a man (sorry boy monkeys) and he won't want to hurt her feelings, make her mad, or be seen in a bad light. 

She could never manipulate a woman the way that she manipulates men.  She chose the best guy for her.  She probably looked up "chump" in the yellow pages.

I am not sure that a woman attorney would put up with this whole circus.  Casey wants the circus, its her party!  Granted a woman attorney would still be there to defend her as her attorney, but she would not put up with the crazy antics of the parents..honestly come to think of it I am not sure a woman would want to even take this case.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1063 on: September 30, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »

George sounded very cooperative and straightforward in his interview.  But later he screamed "I work and my wife works and so does our daughter."  Hello?

Cindy wears the pants in the family.  Casey is "just like her" according to George, so there was a constant power struggle. 
Some of the things that he mentions in his interview I found very "hush hush" almost as if he never thought that this interview would come to be aired on national television.  He acted as if he was with the boys at the lodge.  IMO  I do however think that his other actions show a cover up so I am cautious to believe him in this interview.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: September 30, 2008, 04:10:35 PM »

I am not sure that a woman attorney would put up with this whole circus.  Casey wants the circus, its her party!  Granted a woman attorney would still be there to defend her as her attorney, but she would not put up with the crazy antics of the parents..honestly come to think of it I am not sure a woman would want to even take this case.
But don't you think Casey is shooting  herself in the foot with an attorney that will hold her hand and baby her.  Where is he gonna be when that BIG IRON DOOR shuts for good, and she is sharing a cell with Loo loo the ((edit))???????
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 04:15:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1065 on: September 30, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

Amen Sista!!

Sorry... But those shirts cost $30 tops each...

if you don't believe me, check out the links...

the first is what Lassen is wearing, an Archaic shirt...
the second what Daniel is wearing, a Miami Ink shirt...
and the last is what Sean is wearing, a Hustler shirt...

http://store.soliscompany.com/arcoarclgrsh.html

http://www.bewild.com/miinkdrt.html

http://www.cluburban.com/Hustler_White_T_shirt_p/hus-mr1132-wht.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1066 on: September 30, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »

Casey is a freak, after reading her and that guys messages.....what kind of girl says those things.  It a guy ever told me to "blow him" in reference to being rude, I would never talk to him again.  That is disrespectful, and any woman who would be talked to like that must not have much self respect.  I think that her mom is going to end up losing it.  I can see that she really is stressed (weight loss, etc).  She will end up going off the deep end. 
Shellbell, did you read his interrogation?  OMG, this "tough" guy said KC made him feel like "the girl".  That has to be one of the funniest things I've read in my life.  She got up immediately after sex and left.  On that same note, I recall reading a text from KC to someone(AMY?) that said she had a hard time climaxing during sex.  Makes me think there is something there and it correlates with her being so promiscuous.  my .02
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: September 30, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »

I just noticed something that I had missed before. The first time Casey came home from jail.... after she had been home awhile George got irritated, went for a walk, and the Lee picked him up down the road.... it makes me think that it is possible that Cindy and Casey are forcing George to go along???  JMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhGHXcjDz8&feature=related

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1068 on: September 30, 2008, 04:12:02 PM »

I would want Nancy Grace LOL!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: September 30, 2008, 04:12:33 PM »

This is just my observation but it seems that a significant amount of comments are being made toward peoples appearance. Not everyone is what some of you would deem a "beautiful" person on the outside. Casey and her men are people regardless of the acts they have performed. Appearance has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Sorry if this is not received positively.

KnayKnay...I agreee....I am behind again.... but I do agree.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: September 30, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »

We only know what we read in the media about this family's history ... George lost a business and had a gambling addiction .... Casey had a child out of wedlock, stole money from family, etc .... IMO Cindy didn't have much control at all .... Maybe she recently stepped up and started to take control over what she could ... putting the house in her name, making rules for Casey w/Caylee ... CINDY is the one that was in counseling, not George, not Casey ...

I think perhaps she started to tell the lies not realizing this case was so deep and so bizarre ... I think maybe she has gotten into the habit of making excuses for her family as a way to hide shame and "save face" but this time is so much deeper than any other situation ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: September 30, 2008, 04:13:32 PM »

I think George has been honest about some things, dishonest about others.  I think he is totally disgusted with Casey and does not trust her.  But he is under the thumb of Cindy, a "very strong-willed woman" and she is calling the shots now.  Cindy has told him that they all are going to stick with Casey no matter how absurd they look doing it, and Cindy rules the roost.

I agree, Cindy is the spider in the center of this web. 

George was neutered long ago. 

I respectfully disagree ... My opinion is that Cindy was brought in on the "secret" after the fact and she is doing what she can do to protect what is left of her family (I am not saying that is right) ... It's hard/exhausing work trying to keep everyones lies in check so you don't "loose another one" ....

After seeing George and Cindy in person on Saturday ... Cindy does NOT seem to be what they portray in the media (hammer weilding)  She did however look to me to be a woman that would stop at no lengths to protect her family... IF she was so controlling over Casey .... this mess would never have happened .... Casey had no fear of Cindy or George regardless of what she said in her statement.  Where there is fear, there is respect.

George seemed to me to be cold, calculating and very in control.  He was very confident and VERY WELL groomed for being under such stress!  Cindy on the other hand looked drained and exhausted .... of course these are just my observations.

And very good one's too.Makes more sense than many others I've seen or tossed around in my head,lol..My hubby is in full agreement with Cindy not being the mastermind.Casey is simply an out of control daughter...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: September 30, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »

Klaasend, if my last post was in poor taste, please remove it.  Im sorry

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: September 30, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »

But don't you think Casey is shooting  herself in the foot with an attorney that will hold her hand and baby her.  Where is he gonna be when that BIG IRON DOOR shuts for good, and she is sharing a cell with Loo loo the lesbian???????

Big iron door?  I was thinking more of a nice slow drip for her at the end. 

And according to her MySpace, I am sure it would be a nice treat for her to be sharing the her hoo hoo with loo loo or lou lou or whatever boy or girl they bunk her with.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: September 30, 2008, 04:14:01 PM »

Hey,
I noticed Amscot and the Sheriff's Office are both on Colonial Dr. Maybe Casey was just on her way to turn herself in on June 27 when -- oopsie she ran out of gas.

Colonial Drive is aka HWY 50 in some areas. It runs from the East coast to the West Coast of central FL.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: September 30, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »

But don't you think Casey is shooting  herself in the foot with an attorney that will hold her hand and baby her.  Where is he gonna be when that BIG IRON DOOR shuts for good, and she is sharing a cell with Loo loo the lesbian???????
I could not agree more.  She fails to see the reality of her actions, and Baez from what is portrayed seems to be playing right into her fantasy world and not letting her know point blank: You have lied under oath, you are continuing to lie to the LE, they have not found Caylee, the reality is its not looking good for you and you will go to jail. 
I would love to know what it is that she does to get under people skin like she does, even LP's girl befriended her. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: September 30, 2008, 04:14:14 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

Hi Nana:  The mail notification may have had the Amscott listed on it as the placed it was towed from, but the gas can thing is crazy.  That family is obsessed with gas cans.  Dont know why he had a gas can with him.  I don't carry gas cans with me.......do you???
I haven't seen this asked yet:
Car towed on June 30th.
Cindy and George notified with certified letter on July 11th(per C&G's interviews)
Is almost 2 weeks a normal amount of time to notify someone that their car was towed?

I believe it's explained in the documents.  The tow yard has 3 days to send out a letter.  Certified letters generally take longer than regular letters.  With the 4th of July holiday it made it take even longer.  That's the reason for the delay.  According to them they sent it out on July 1.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 30, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7546647&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Here is New Video of Zenaida   very interesting what her lawyer says I think anyways

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: September 30, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

Hi Nana:  The mail notification may have had the Amscott listed on it as the placed it was towed from, but the gas can thing is crazy.  That family is obsessed with gas cans.  Dont know why he had a gas can with him.  I don't carry gas cans with me.......do you???
I haven't seen this asked yet:
Car towed on June 30th.
Cindy and George notified with certified letter on July 11th(per C&G's interviews)
Is almost 2 weeks a normal amount of time to notify someone that their car was towed?

I think it was because of the 4th of July messed up things.
 Cindy wanted a discount because of it.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1079 on: September 30, 2008, 04:16:18 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

Amen Sista!!

Sorry... But those shirts cost $30 tops each...

if you don't believe me, check out the links...

the first is what Lassen is wearing, an Archaic shirt...
the second what Daniel is wearing, a Miami Ink shirt...
and the last is what Sean is wearing, a Hustler shirt...

http://store.soliscompany.com/arcoarclgrsh.html

http://www.bewild.com/miinkdrt.html

http://www.cluburban.com/Hustler_White_T_shirt_p/hus-mr1132-wht.htm

wow, how'd you find those so quick?

I have seen Sean in some Ed Hardy shirts and they are expensive upwards of $100 or more depending on styles.  I'm not going to google to find the exact ones but you can google Ed Hardy and see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.