April 25, 2024, 07:00:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361823 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1080 on: September 30, 2008, 04:17:17 PM »

If I were Casey, I would want a lady attorney. The roughest, meanest, most calculating lady I could get.  Because a man is still a man (sorry boy monkeys) and he won't want to hurt her feelings, make her mad, or be seen in a bad light. 

I would want Nancy Grace LOL!
Amen!  Me too!! 

KnayKnay please let me just say that I did not mean to make you feel bad with my comments made toward the pictures posted on the forum.  Those guys to me look like the guys that I would avoid in college due to the fact that they often times would "catcall" and were sometimes a little on the vulgure side.  Given that..to each his own...
You are one of my favorite monkeys and I do not want you to be sad at me.  Smile

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1081 on: September 30, 2008, 04:21:31 PM »

If I were Casey, I would want a lady attorney. The roughest, meanest, most calculating lady I could get.  Because a man is still a man (sorry boy monkeys) and he won't want to hurt her feelings, make her mad, or be seen in a bad light. 

I would want Nancy Grace LOL!
Amen!  Me too!! 

KnayKnay please let me just say that I did not mean to make you feel bad with my comments made toward the pictures posted on the forum.  Those guys to me look like the guys that I would avoid in college due to the fact that they often times would "catcall" and were sometimes a little on the vulgure side.  Given that..to each his own...
You are one of my favorite monkeys and I do not want you to be sad at me.  Smile
Me not sad silly girl!

I would want Nancy Grace to defend ANY DAY!!! Too bad she was a prosecutor. Maybe she should help the state of FL!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1082 on: September 30, 2008, 04:22:20 PM »

Oopsie meant to say defend me

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1083 on: September 30, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »

Me not sad silly girl!

I would want Nancy Grace to defend ANY DAY!!! Too bad she was a prosecutor. Maybe she should help the state of FL!!!!
Good!!

I would love to see NG take on Casey one-on-one as she did with Melinda Duckett.  I know it will not happen given how CNN is treading lightly it seems after that whole fiasco, but I still would like to see someone sit her down and ask her the hard questions now that all this information has come out and is in the public eye. 
On the other hand, I do not want her to do an exclusive with Casey because I think that would be playing right into Casey's little game and would give her exactly what she wants.
If Cindy were to go on there again, she would probably crack.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1084 on: September 30, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »

Me not sad silly girl!

Good!!

I would love to see NG take on Casey one-on-one as she did with Melinda Duckett.  I know it will not happen given how CNN is treading lightly it seems after that whole fiasco, but I still would like to see someone sit her down and ask her the hard questions now that all this information has come out and is in the public eye. 
On the other hand, I do not want her to do an exclusive with Casey because I think that would be playing right into Casey's little game and would give her exactly what she wants.

LMAO LMAO - I can't decide who would punch who first. Klaas we should do a poll on who they think would punch who first. Nancy or Cindy!!!! j/k

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: September 30, 2008, 04:28:57 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

Amen Sista!!

Sorry... But those shirts cost $30 tops each...

if you don't believe me, check out the links...

the first is what Lassen is wearing, an Archaic shirt...
the second what Daniel is wearing, a Miami Ink shirt...
and the last is what Sean is wearing, a Hustler shirt...

http://store.soliscompany.com/arcoarclgrsh.html

http://www.bewild.com/miinkdrt.html

http://www.cluburban.com/Hustler_White_T_shirt_p/hus-mr1132-wht.htm

wow, how'd you find those so quick?

I have seen Sean in some Ed Hardy shirts and they are expensive upwards of $100 or more depending on styles.  I'm not going to google to find the exact ones but you can google Ed Hardy and see.
I am sure these guys dont purchase their clothing online either. At the malls these shirts are expensive. Trust me. Im in the 'biker' crowd as well and youd never know it by my day job my sig others job or anybody that rides with us day life. Its a hobby and some ppls life. That said, now that Ive been totally OT, CaseyA brought all these ppl into this case. Everything we do affects everybody around us. Plain and simple.

From Day One..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1086 on: September 30, 2008, 04:30:07 PM »

You should do a pic with Nancy Grace punching Cindy Anthony!

Sorry couldn't resist.

Is Tim Miller going back to Orlando? Or is he completely done with that? I heard him say he had a "great" conversation with Cindy (whatever that is) and that he was planning on going back soon.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: September 30, 2008, 04:32:30 PM »

Sorry couldn't resist.

Is Tim Miller going back to Orlando? Or is he completely done with that? I heard him say he had a "great" conversation with Cindy (whatever that is) and that he was planning on going back soon.

KnayKnay - I'm sure if LE wants Tim Miller back he'll come back.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: September 30, 2008, 04:33:40 PM »

Sorry couldn't resist.

Wow, maybe Cindy has come around. Honestly from day one I thought Cindy was playing into Caseys hands to the public because she knew Casey was watching from jail... And telling another story, an honest one behind closed doors with LE. But I dunno.

From Day One..
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: September 30, 2008, 04:35:33 PM »

Sorry couldn't resist.

Wow, maybe Cindy has come around. Honestly from day one I thought Cindy was playing into Caseys hands to the public because she knew Casey was watching from jail... And telling another story, an honest one behind closed doors with LE. But I dunno.

She didn't sound very honest in her LE interviews, IMO.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: September 30, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »

Me not sad silly girl!

Good!!

LMAO LMAO - I can't decide who would punch who first. Klaas we should do a poll on who they think would punch who first. Nancy or Cindy!!!! j/k

LOL 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1091 on: September 30, 2008, 04:37:16 PM »

Sorry couldn't resist.

I've had "fleeting" moments of thinking this also but after watching her interviews - NO WAY!!! She's all about drama and embellishment - we know where Casey learned it. I think Tim just said he had a nice conversation with Cindy because she didn't yell at him - I don't really know.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1092 on: September 30, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

Amen Sista!!

Sorry... But those shirts cost $30 tops each...

if you don't believe me, check out the links...

the first is what Lassen is wearing, an Archaic shirt...
the second what Daniel is wearing, a Miami Ink shirt...
and the last is what Sean is wearing, a Hustler shirt...

http://store.soliscompany.com/arcoarclgrsh.html

http://www.bewild.com/miinkdrt.html

http://www.cluburban.com/Hustler_White_T_shirt_p/hus-mr1132-wht.htm

wow, how'd you find those so quick?

I have seen Sean in some Ed Hardy shirts and they are expensive upwards of $100 or more depending on styles.  I'm not going to google to find the exact ones but you can google Ed Hardy and see.
I am sure these guys dont purchase their clothing online either. At the malls these shirts are expensive. Trust me. Im in the 'biker' crowd as well and youd never know it by my day job my sig others job or anybody that rides with us day life. Its a hobby and some ppls life. That said, now that Ive been totally OT, CaseyA brought all these ppl into this case. Everything we do affects everybody around us. Plain and simple.

Those prices online are the same prices as in the mall... I have bought Miami Ink and Hustler shirts at the mall at stores like Tilly's, No Fear, and JC Penny, they cost $20-$30... I'm not saying "biker" clothes aren't expensive, neither am I saying Ed Hardy clothes aren't expensive, but those particular shirts are. I own some... I have purchased them... These aren't "biker" clothes either.. they are more like "skater" clothes... I also know this for a fact plain and simple. Not to sound harsh, but I think you are giving them more credit than credit is due in this particular instance with these particular brands of clothing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: September 30, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »

Sorry couldn't resist.

She didn't sound very honest in her LE interviews, IMO.

Sounded to me that she was busted saying totally different things in public than she had behind closed doors. Perhaps to make her loser daughter think she was behind her in hopes if finding Caylee. But like I said IDK and jmo.
Im probably wrong. Heh.

From Day One..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: September 30, 2008, 04:43:29 PM »

The discussion about clothing and appearances has been interesting and enlightening, but let's get back on topic, okaaaaaaaayyyyyy?  Thankew! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1095 on: September 30, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »

Okay all have a great afternoon!!!!

I DVR'd gone baby gone and I'm gonna go curl up with the puppies and watch it.

I'll leave you with one more question that's bothered me.

Do you think Cindy and Casey and George have meals together and sit at the table and do you think George and Cindy continually ask Casey where Caylee is?

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: September 30, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »

Okay all have a great afternoon!!!!

I DVR'd gone baby gone and I'm gonna go curl up with the puppies and watch it.

I'll leave you with one more question that's bothered me.

Do you think Cindy and Casey and George have meals together and sit at the table and do you think George and Cindy continually ask Casey where Caylee is?

I think Casey is being served her meals in bowl on the floor...
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1097 on: September 30, 2008, 04:46:03 PM »

Brand new, bouncing baby monkey here.  I have been reading this forum for months but just recently was brave enough to actually register.  I am pretty new to blogging but I really respect this forum.  You are one bunch of amazing monkeys that are really on the ball.  So happy to finally be one of the bunch. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: September 30, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »

Please get back on topic.  We have discussed appearances and clothing long enough.  Second and last warning.  Next will be deletion of posts. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: September 30, 2008, 04:47:37 PM »

Brand new, bouncing baby monkey here.  I have been reading this forum for months but just recently was brave enough to actually register.  I am pretty new to blogging but I really respect this forum.  You are one bunch of amazing monkeys that are really on the ball.  So happy to finally be one of the bunch. 

Welcome Magic Eyes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.