April 20, 2024, 01:18:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361377 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: September 30, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »

VinceVixen  wrote:

Those prices online are the same prices as in the mall... I have bought Miami Ink and Hustler shirts at the mall at stores like Tilly's, No Fear, and JC Penny, they cost $20-$30... I'm not saying "biker" clothes aren't expensive, neither am I saying Ed Hardy clothes aren't expensive, but those particular shirts are. I own some... I have purchased them... These aren't "biker" clothes either.. they are more like "skater" clothes... I also know this for a fact plain and simple. Not to sound harsh, but I think you are giving them more credit than credit is due in this particular instance with these particular brands of clothing...
[/quote]

The bikers I've known would never be caught dead in these kinds of shirts.It's rock and roll baby all the way and usually underneath their leather or blue jean jackets.My how the definition of biker has changed!   

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: September 30, 2008, 04:48:01 PM »

Brand new, bouncing baby monkey here.  I have been reading this forum for months but just recently was brave enough to actually register.  I am pretty new to blogging but I really respect this forum.  You are one bunch of amazing monkeys that are really on the ball.  So happy to finally be one of the bunch. 

Welcome Magic !!!!  Great people here !!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1102 on: September 30, 2008, 04:48:11 PM »

In all of the interviews done with the LE I think that we see the true colors of these people.  They are not acting for the media, they are in a police interrogation.  Some of them are not 100% truth full, maybe its due to denial or maybe its due to covering it up. 
IMO NONE of these individuals, be it Lee, GA, or CA I am sure ever thought for one moment that these interviews would be made public like they have been.  With that being said, we see that George is giving out every possible detail he can muster and Cindy can not give a straight answer. BUT in each one of the interrogations each of them say, in not so many words, "there was an odor", "we know Casey lies", and "we never met the supposed nanny". IMO none of that helps Casey.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: September 30, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »

Please get back on topic.  We have discussed appearances and clothing long enough.  Second and last warning.  Next will be deletion of posts. 

Thanks Muffy!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: September 30, 2008, 04:48:32 PM »

I think George has been honest about some things, dishonest about others.  I think he is totally disgusted with Casey and does not trust her.  But he is under the thumb of Cindy, a "very strong-willed woman" and she is calling the shots now.  Cindy has told him that they all are going to stick with Casey no matter how absurd they look doing it, and Cindy rules the roost.

I agree, Cindy is the spider in the center of this web. 

George was neutered long ago. 

I respectfully disagree ... My opinion is that Cindy was brought in on the "secret" after the fact and she is doing what she can do to protect what is left of her family (I am not saying that is right) ... It's hard/exhausing work trying to keep everyones lies in check so you don't "loose another one" ....

After seeing George and Cindy in person on Saturday ... Cindy does NOT seem to be what they portray in the media (hammer weilding)  She did however look to me to be a woman that would stop at no lengths to protect her family... IF she was so controlling over Casey .... this mess would never have happened .... Casey had no fear of Cindy or George regardless of what she said in her statement.  Where there is fear, there is respect.

George seemed to me to be cold, calculating and very in control.  He was very confident and VERY WELL groomed for being under such stress!  Cindy on the other hand looked drained and exhausted .... of course these are just my observations.

I respect your opinion based on a short meeting....however, I think Cindy looks drained and exhausted because she is lying......... not only to the LE, but trying to convince herself that her lies are truth......... when she KNOWS they are not. I believe she knows that Casey  did something to Caylee whether on purpose or by accident. She might also know/think that Lee MAY have been involved in helping Casey dispose of Caylee's body...I don't think the media has done anything to protray Cindy as other than what she has portrayed herself to be.... a woman out  of control..I think she has made a decision to protect her child/children at all cost.  George seemed cold to you? How did you come to this conclusion?  I think if I were he, in that postion...2 grandmothers conversing etc., I might have stepped back emotionally as well.  And what is wrong with him being well groomed? that doesn't make him any worse IMO than Cindy....as I have said before...they are both victims of their bad parenting and Caylee paid the price.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: September 30, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »

Brand new, bouncing baby monkey here.  I have been reading this forum for months but just recently was brave enough to actually register.  I am pretty new to blogging but I really respect this forum.  You are one bunch of amazing monkeys that are really on the ball.  So happy to finally be one of the bunch. 

Welcome to the cage, Magic Eyes!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: September 30, 2008, 04:49:29 PM »

Blonde - I just removed your last post on the shirts..sorry but Muffy had warned and I'm just backing her up 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: September 30, 2008, 04:50:38 PM »

ALL POSTS REGARDING THE COST OF THOSE T-SHIRTS FROM THIS POINT ON WILL BE DELETED.  IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY COST. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: September 30, 2008, 04:52:16 PM »

Magic Eyes!!!

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: September 30, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »

hi Monkey's ...what is the lowdown?  any news worthy things happen today?   

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: September 30, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: September 30, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

Okay all have a great afternoon!!!!

I DVR'd gone baby gone and I'm gonna go curl up with the puppies and watch it.

I'll leave you with one more question that's bothered me.

Do you think Cindy and Casey and George have meals together and sit at the table and do you think George and Cindy continually ask Casey where Caylee is?

I think that Cindy and Casey and George all know where Caylee is and it is not discussed.  With that said, I would imagine that there is not a lot of talking going on around that table.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 30, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »

I'm afraid nothing new today.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: September 30, 2008, 04:55:18 PM »

Hello Magic Eyes and welcome!!!![/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: September 30, 2008, 04:57:23 PM »

In all of the interviews done with the LE I think that we see the true colors of these people.  They are not acting for the media, they are in a police interrogation.  Some of them are not 100% truth full, maybe its due to denial or maybe its due to covering it up. 
IMO NONE of these individuals, be it Lee, GA, or CA I am sure ever thought for one moment that these interviews would be made public like they have been.  With that being said, we see that George is giving out every possible detail he can muster and Cindy can not give a straight answer. BUT in each one of the interrogations each of them say, in not so many words, "there was an odor", "we know Casey lies", and "we never met the supposed nanny". IMO none of that helps Casey.
Amazing isn't it that they never stepped in and did something about her and haven't even done anything now. I would have taken that baby day one. Oh the guilt they must live with.
Years ago I had to attend a trial of a young lady that had done something similar to what Casey has done. Blew me away how she had convinced herself she had done no wrong, like Scott Peterson. The thing that stands out in my mind 11 yrs later is how her own family stood up in court after the guilty verdict was read and clapped. Finally they were free of the stress their daughter sister etc had dished out for so many yrs. But at the same time they should have stepped in many years before her criminal act...

From Day One..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: September 30, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »

Hello Magic Eyes and welcome!!!![/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]
Oh man, well that means welcome in all languages!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: September 30, 2008, 05:01:42 PM »

Oh man, well that means welcome in all languages!!!!!

I hate it when that happens!!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: September 30, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »

I think George has been honest about some things, dishonest about others.  I think he is totally disgusted with Casey and does not trust her.  But he is under the thumb of Cindy, a "very strong-willed woman" and she is calling the shots now.  Cindy has told him that they all are going to stick with Casey no matter how absurd they look doing it, and Cindy rules the roost.

I agree, Cindy is the spider in the center of this web. 

George was neutered long ago. 

I respectfully disagree ... My opinion is that Cindy was brought in on the "secret" after the fact and she is doing what she can do to protect what is left of her family (I am not saying that is right) ... It's hard/exhausing work trying to keep everyones lies in check so you don't "loose another one" ....

After seeing George and Cindy in person on Saturday ... Cindy does NOT seem to be what they portray in the media (hammer weilding)  She did however look to me to be a woman that would stop at no lengths to protect her family... IF she was so controlling over Casey .... this mess would never have happened .... Casey had no fear of Cindy or George regardless of what she said in her statement.  Where there is fear, there is respect.

George seemed to me to be cold, calculating and very in control.  He was very confident and VERY WELL groomed for being under such stress!  Cindy on the other hand looked drained and exhausted .... of course these are just my observations.

I respect your opinion based on a short meeting....however, I think Cindy looks drained and exhausted because she is lying......... not only to the LE, but trying to convince herself that her lies are truth......... when she KNOWS they are not. I believe she knows that Casey  did something to Caylee whether on purpose or by accident. She might also know/think that Lee MAY have been involved in helping Casey dispose of Caylee's body...I don't think the media has done anything to protray Cindy as other than what she has portrayed herself to be.... a woman out  of control..I think she has made a decision to protect her child/children at all cost.  George seemed cold to you? How did you come to this conclusion?  I think if I were he, in that postion...2 grandmothers conversing etc., I might have stepped back emotionally as well.  And what is wrong with him being well groomed? that doesn't make him any worse IMO than Cindy....as I have said before...they are both victims of their bad parenting and Caylee paid the price.

I agree .. I did say It's hard/exhausing work trying to keep everyones lies in check so you don't "loose another one" ....  and I did also state that  She did however look to me to be a woman that would stop at no lengths to protect her family

I did not come to any conclusion that George was cold ... I said he appeared to be cold based on my own feelings and observations based on what I witnessed that day

George and Cindy sat in the car for awhile before they walked to the tent having a "discussion" ... George walked at a "fast pace" several steps ahead of Cindy with "his head held high"  (where have we heard that before) and walked directly under the tent and engaged in conversation w/the volunteers that were working as if "let's discuss matters at hand"  IMO  He seemed to be very in control ....

There is nothing is wrong with being clean but when I say very well groomed I mean not a hair out of place, appeared to be well rested (again these are only my observations and opinions)  He seemed to command a certain presence .... He did not appear to be carrying an ounce of stress.  He also did not try to engage me or my daughter in conversation.  He did seem to lower his eyebrows, paste on a frown and mumble a "goodbye ladies" as we left.  He seemed to both my daughter and I as not very genuine.  Based on our impressions only!

He and Cindy did NOT talk once they got out of the car ....  they did not walk together nor did they look at each other the whole time I was there.  She could not think of a town name where there was a possible sighting nor did she ask George for confirmation of where it was .... She to me ... simply avoided him ...

Cindy did not go under the tent but instead around the outside and we engaged in a conversation ... She walked at a much slower pace and had her head down .... she (believe it or not) was very soft spoken and seemed to be .... uuummm for lack of better words ... kind of out of it ... but not extreme .... She repeated herself a few times and seemed to get lost in conversation a few times .... She did talk about possible sightings of Caylee in PA .... seemed to me she is hanging on to any shred of hope against hope .... or trying to believe her own stories she has told because it is easier than facing the truth.

I'm not saying because I had a brief encounter with them that my opinions or observations are anything other than that .... I simply am stating my opinions as others are doing here as well.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: September 30, 2008, 05:08:51 PM »

With Casey's history in mind.

Where are the married guys she slept with?

I would think there had to be one.

Interesting thought. Sure would explain why Caylee's father isn't coming forward--providing he isn't dead, mind you. Wink
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: September 30, 2008, 05:12:04 PM »

WELCOME Magic Eyes....

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.