April 26, 2024, 12:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361844 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: September 30, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »

Hey there Magic Eyes .... welcome

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: September 30, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »

Wesh News is Apparently working on removing all the phone number and address from the witness list
and it should be posted on there web site in a few hours

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1122 on: September 30, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

Hi Nana:  The mail notification may have had the Amscott listed on it as the placed it was towed from, but the gas can thing is crazy.  That family is obsessed with gas cans.  Dont know why he had a gas can with him.  I don't carry gas cans with me.......do you???
I haven't seen this asked yet:
Car towed on June 30th.
Cindy and George notified with certified letter on July 11th(per C&G's interviews)
Is almost 2 weeks a normal amount of time to notify someone that their car was towed?

I believe it's explained in the documents.  The tow yard has 3 days to send out a letter.  Certified letters generally take longer than regular letters.  With the 4th of July holiday it made it take even longer.  That's the reason for the delay.  According to them they sent it out on July 1.
Ahh,thanks Klaas.Still seems like a long time to me even with the PO closed one day for holiday.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: September 30, 2008, 05:15:59 PM »

Looks like Casey isn't a top story today on WFTV, WKMG or WESH 

boring for us tho!  wish they would find Caylee...then we know Casey will go to jail.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: September 30, 2008, 05:16:35 PM »

Klaas - may I email you?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: September 30, 2008, 05:19:22 PM »

Wesh News is Apparently working on removing all the phone number and address from the witness list

Thanks Sue-the list should be interesting!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: September 30, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »

Yes I agree   85 people is alot of people I know 2 names

Rich Garrad & Harry Garcia  those are two I grabbed off the video when they were showing the pages
never heard of these two people

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: September 30, 2008, 05:24:53 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser loser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

Is this comment directed at me because I called these guys slugs? That is how they look to me. I think the second part of my comment was had to do with Casey choosing them and her sleazy lifestyle before that of her daughter.How much their clothes cost and how much they pay for their tattoos has nothing to do with the quality of those who wear them. I don't know what it is about my commenting on certain things that makes me feel it induces the wrath of so many ,but that is the case.Today it has been the case since roughly noon time when I posted about them. I imagine it is best if I just lurk- so be it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: September 30, 2008, 05:26:35 PM »

Rich Garrad & Harry Garcia  those are two I grabbed off the video when they were showing the pages

I have never heard of them before either.  Google here i come!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: September 30, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »

LMAO. this guy from the Daily BS is ..  the language itself.. whatever. But come on. I don't talk like that to a perfect stranger.  She's pretty good-natured about it, though. She doesn't want money, she doesn't care about the money. She just cares about proving herself. 

OK.. about 42 min in the interview, he starts talking about the paypal account she supposedly set up, for donations.  She said that somebody (Chris Stark? or something) asked her to open up the account, so that she could get help to feed her kids- since now she doesn't have a job.  She's upset that as a mother, she cannot provide for her kids right now (food, clothes for school, etc).  She said it's a choice if somebody wants to help her, and she's not begging anybody for money.  (I don't know if there's a button on her myspace or something. I haven't been to her page in a while)

I wonder what will happen in court?  Casey will sit there and say nothing? The Anthonys will stick by their daughter's story? What..

It's my guess that the guy on "Daily BS" would be ripping ZG a new one if she had chosen to go on public assistance.  He was after her either way.  I thought that if this really was ZG; she handled herself very well. (JMO)
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: September 30, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »

Invision stated:
I agree .. I did say It's hard/exhausing work trying to keep everyones lies in check so you don't "loose another one" ....  and I did also state that  She did however look to me to be a woman that would stop at no lengths to protect her family

I did not come to any conclusion that George was cold ... I said he appeared to be cold based on my own feelings and observations based on what I witnessed that day

George and Cindy sat in the car for awhile before they walked to the tent having a "discussion" ... George walked at a "fast pace" several steps ahead of Cindy with "his head held high"  (where have we heard that before) and walked directly under the tent and engaged in conversation w/the volunteers that were working as if "let's discuss matters at hand"  IMO  He seemed to be very in control ....

There is nothing is wrong with being clean but when I say very well groomed I mean not a hair out of place, appeared to be well rested (again these are only my observations and opinions)  He seemed to command a certain presence .... He did not appear to be carrying an ounce of stress.  He also did not try to engage me or my daughter in conversation.  He did seem to lower his eyebrows, paste on a frown and mumble a "goodbye ladies" as we left.  He seemed to both my daughter and I as not very genuine.  Based on our impressions only!

He and Cindy did NOT talk once they got out of the car ....  they did not walk together nor did they look at each other the whole time I was there.  She could not think of a town name where there was a possible sighting nor did she ask George for confirmation of where it was .... She to me ... simply avoided him ...

Cindy did not go under the tent but instead around the outside and we engaged in a conversation ... She walked at a much slower pace and had her head down .... she (believe it or not) was very soft spoken and seemed to be .... uuummm for lack of better words ... kind of out of it ... but not extreme .... She repeated herself a few times and seemed to get lost in conversation a few times .... She did talk about possible sightings of Caylee in PA .... seemed to me she is hanging on to any shred of hope against hope .... or trying to believe her own stories she has told because it is easier than facing the truth.

I'm not saying because I had a brief encounter with them that my opinions or observations are anything other than that .... I simply am stating my opinions as others are doing here as well.

Thank you very much for sharing your insights, gut reactions and thoughts with us after having met Cindy and George!

I really appreciate seeing them through your eyes. Not many of us have met them, and your comments after having done so are very special.

Thanks, Invision!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: September 30, 2008, 05:30:29 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?
NaNa, this has been a sticking point for me as well. In Lee Anthony's interview he goes all around the world to describe how the certified letter about the car was overlooked by his parents. I don't remember exact dates, I'd have to go back & refresh, but it was several days that he says the notification tag hung on the front door & was overlooked because they don't use the front door. His parents spy it while doing yard work!? On a Sunday I believe, & George Anthony is supposedly starting a new job the next day, a Monday. Cindy is at work, no one has time to pick up this letter! By the way, George's job hours are 3-11 pm, what did he do that whole day? if they didn't know about it why throw in all of this about their work? They lied about knowing about the letter. One of them found out somehow, what it was about, & they needed time to figure out how to respond.That is why George shows up at the tow yard with a gas can. IMO

LE might be suspicious of the story too because in George's interview, he is questioned whether or not he knew about it being towed before he got the letter.
Thanks, 4th, I didn't know that!

You're welcome, Monken. I'm going to go listen again and see exactly what they say. Also, does anyone know how GA and CA's interviews coincide with being asked to take a LT? Did LP ever give us a round about date?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: September 30, 2008, 05:30:50 PM »

Well Rich Garrad is Human resourse manager for Carlson Restaurants that owns TGI Friday or Ruby Tuesday
where CAsey said Zenaida's friend worked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: September 30, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »

Cool, I wondered what was taking so long. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: September 30, 2008, 05:31:55 PM »

Klaas - may I email you?

Sure, smklaas@hotmail.com
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: September 30, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy and George Anthony attended a county commissioners meeting Tuesday evening where their neighbors discussed their grievances with the protestors in their neighborhood.

The meeting concluded with the Anthony’s agreeing to hold their weekly prayer vigils at a church, instead of at their house.

snipped from: http://www.wesh.com/news/17588432/detail.html

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: September 30, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »

You're Welcome Brandi ... I must say .... I was certainly not planning on meeting them! 

LOL ... I first went into flustered panic mode ... and I didn't dare look over at my teenage daughter .... whom I knew was in panic mode herself.  She had the willys just driving by their house!

I just took a deep breath and asked God to give me the strength to remain nonjudgmental.  I tired to put myself in her shoes only for that very moment .... and the bottom line was that she was a woman that has lost a granddaughter.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: September 30, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »

You're Welcome Brandi ... I must say .... I was certainly not planning on meeting them! 

LOL ... I first went into flustered panic mode ... and I didn't dare look over at my teenage daughter .... whom I knew was in panic mode herself.  She had the willys just driving by their house!

I just took a deep breath and asked God to give me the strength to remain nonjudgmental.  I tired to put myself in her shoes only for that very moment .... and the bottom line was that she was a woman that has lost a granddaughter.

You describe Cindy as in total sleep deprivation..I had a horrible bout with that last winter which is why I'm saying that...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: September 30, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »

bleachedblack I never saw your post.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: September 30, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »

Do we have a list of names yet?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.