April 24, 2024, 05:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361728 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1140 on: September 30, 2008, 05:44:14 PM »

LMAO. this guy from the Daily BS is ..  the language itself.. whatever. But come on. I don't talk like that to a perfect stranger.  She's pretty good-natured about it, though. She doesn't want money, she doesn't care about the money. She just cares about proving herself. 

OK.. about 42 min in the interview, he starts talking about the paypal account she supposedly set up, for donations.  She said that somebody (Chris Stark? or something) asked her to open up the account, so that she could get help to feed her kids- since now she doesn't have a job.  She's upset that as a mother, she cannot provide for her kids right now (food, clothes for school, etc).  She said it's a choice if somebody wants to help her, and she's not begging anybody for money.  (I don't know if there's a button on her myspace or something. I haven't been to her page in a while)

I wonder what will happen in court?  Casey will sit there and say nothing? The Anthonys will stick by their daughter's story? What..

It's my guess that the guy on "Daily BS" would be ripping ZG a new one if she had chosen to go on public assistance.  He was after her either way.  I thought that if this really was ZG; she handled herself very well. (JMO)
PJ
I agree i thought she was straight to the point..I'm sure life hasn't been easy..I would be hidding my face if it was my name casey used innocent of not. I just care to much about what people think of me i guess. I would bet her kids are being picked on by other kids in school about it to..I didn't get the feeling she would have taken this road if casey would have just came forward with the truth. I would still like to know how she came up with all this info on zg..I know lee stated casey told him she did a stake out at sawgrass looking for caylee, but i bet it was a nanny she was really looking for.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: September 30, 2008, 05:44:27 PM »

Bleached black,

Hope you don't get intimidated by the responses of some.  We all have our own opinions and it's good to hear a variety.  If we only hear from the same few people who seem to agree with each other it would make for a very boring forum.  Hope you stick it out.   
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: September 30, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »

wow,  Invision you have painted a very different picture for me of the elder Anthony's and I appreciate that...because there is ALWAYS two sides of the story and during this Anthony lynching time it is good to see that these people are human, going through very personal stuff very publically thanks to the woman whom may or may not have a soul, jury is till out.. I can say this much about Ms. Casey she did value her social life more than family life.. and that is as opinionated as I want to get...it is a shame 

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: September 30, 2008, 05:46:01 PM »

Bleached black,

Hope you don't get intimidated by the responses of some.  We all have our own opinions and it's good to hear a variety.  If we only hear from the same few people who seem to agree with each other it would make for a very boring forum.  Hope you stick it out.   

Bravo!!! Great post!!! Ditto from me BleachedBlack!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: September 30, 2008, 05:46:48 PM »

Well Rich Garrad is Human resourse manager for Carlson Restaurants that owns TGI Friday or Ruby Tuesday
where CAsey said Zenaida's friend worked

Garcia is the lease agent for Sawgrass apts.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1145 on: September 30, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »

Brand new, bouncing baby monkey here.  I have been reading this forum for months but just recently was brave enough to actually register.  I am pretty new to blogging but I really respect this forum.  You are one bunch of amazing monkeys that are really on the ball.  So happy to finally be one of the bunch. 

Welcome Magic Eyes!

Thank you so much for all the welcomes, especially you Klassend, you do a remarkable job keeping all of your sweet monkeys in line.    I am usually well behaved, so I hope to never cause you any problems.  I don't know how to quote more than one person at a time.  If anyone can please tell me how to do this and fix the borders of my avatar, I would be much appreciative. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: September 30, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »

Bleached black,

MaryMary - BleachedBlack will be back..she's been a member of this forum a very long time 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: September 30, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »

I  appreciate your comments marymary and Tot.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: September 30, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone's posts, I've been multi-tasking, Like Klaas!

So this guy's name is Iassen? His interview must have been valuable to LE. It's missing from last documents. I cannot find anything about him, aywhere.

I saw his name mentioned in another person's LE interview, but that's about all I've heard of him. I also wonder if JP Chatt (sp?) has been interviewed. He's the guy who some of us think looks an awful lot like Caylee.

Yes, I think JP Chatt is Caylee's father.

Thanks for bringing this up, it gives me a reason to post this again, btw, I agree with you 100%

I also think the resemblance is remarkable but that can be said about so many depending on what we look most at.  I did find it interesting that Amy H had stated in her interview that he (JP Chatt) didn't like Casey.  Maybe there is a reason???

The complete interview can be found in the "Documents" thread
Page 2 - lines 6-7 of Amy H Interview
Date 9/23/08
Submitted by our own Klass

I've tried to attach the section as a jpeg but am not always successful.  Here also is the link from Klaas's share ...
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1550489/Amy-and-Brittany

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: September 30, 2008, 05:55:37 PM »

Bleached black,

MaryMary - BleachedBlack will be back..she's been a member of this forum a very long time 

Did I set a new record Klaasend for leaving and returning?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: September 30, 2008, 05:57:05 PM »

And you know I wub you. 

I think there has to be some validity in people being judged to a certain extent based on how they dress. If a young man wears all the items typical of a gang member, people are going to think he's a gang member. That holds true for anyone, including Casey and her friends. Not saying they dress like gang members, just saying people do read certain things into a person's character based on his/her mode of dress.

My last boss was a little old lady like me, but she liked to dress like a floozy. Even though she was the director of a large non-profit agency and invited to the White House by the President, she was once propositioned by a man as she crossed the street to our office. He thought, because of how she was dressed, that she was a prostitute. 

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: September 30, 2008, 05:57:36 PM »

I agree .. I did say It's hard/exhausing work trying to keep everyones lies in check so you don't "loose another one" ....  and I did also state that  She did however look to me to be a woman that would stop at no lengths to protect her family

I did not come to any conclusion that George was cold ... I said he appeared to be cold based on my own feelings and observations based on what I witnessed that day

George and Cindy sat in the car for awhile before they walked to the tent having a "discussion" ... George walked at a "fast pace" several steps ahead of Cindy with "his head held high"  (where have we heard that before) and walked directly under the tent and engaged in conversation w/the volunteers that were working as if "let's discuss matters at hand"  IMO  He seemed to be very in control ....

There is nothing is wrong with being clean but when I say very well groomed I mean not a hair out of place, appeared to be well rested (again these are only my observations and opinions)  He seemed to command a certain presence .... He did not appear to be carrying an ounce of stress.  He also did not try to engage me or my daughter in conversation.  He did seem to lower his eyebrows, paste on a frown and mumble a "goodbye ladies" as we left.  He seemed to both my daughter and I as not very genuine.  Based on our impressions only!

He and Cindy did NOT talk once they got out of the car ....  they did not walk together nor did they look at each other the whole time I was there.  She could not think of a town name where there was a possible sighting nor did she ask George for confirmation of where it was .... She to me ... simply avoided him ...

Cindy did not go under the tent but instead around the outside and we engaged in a conversation ... She walked at a much slower pace and had her head down .... she (believe it or not) was very soft spoken and seemed to be .... uuummm for lack of better words ... kind of out of it ... but not extreme .... She repeated herself a few times and seemed to get lost in conversation a few times .... She did talk about possible sightings of Caylee in PA .... seemed to me she is hanging on to any shred of hope against hope .... or trying to believe her own stories she has told because it is easier than facing the truth.

I'm not saying because I had a brief encounter with them that my opinions or observations are anything other than that .... I simply am stating my opinions as others are doing here as well.
As I said, I respect your opinion and observations...as I do everyone's....after all we only know what we have seen and heard and read and we make out opinions based on that.....I can't imagine how they can even look at one another knowing that there is so much they could have done, in the past, to hopefully prevent what has happened.  Sorry if you took offense...it was not posted with that intent

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: September 30, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »

I appreciate folks that call it like they see it!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: September 30, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »

With Casey's history in mind.

Where are the married guys she slept with?

I would think there had to be one.

Interesting thought. Sure would explain why Caylee's father isn't coming forward--providing he isn't dead, mind you. Wink

I still think Casey has no idea WHO the father is for sure. She might know it was one of several guys::MonkeyWink::

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: September 30, 2008, 06:01:34 PM »

Wesh News is Apparently working on removing all the phone number and address from the witness list
and it should be posted on there web site in a few hours

thanks Sue....sohuld be an interesting list

Rest in Peace Caylee

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: September 30, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »

wow,  Invision you have painted a very different picture for me of the elder Anthony's and I appreciate that...because there is ALWAYS two sides of the story and during this Anthony lynching time it is good to see that these people are human, going through very personal stuff very publically thanks to the woman whom may or may not have a soul, jury is till out.. I can say this much about Ms. Casey she did value her social life more than family life.. and that is as opinionated as I want to get...it is a shame 

I was definately a surreal moment for me .... very humbling ... an awareness that these people are real and this is not a bad sitcom .... I was one on the bashing bandwagon as well ....

What I have taken away from this encounter is that I will choose my words more wisely when offering an opinion and be prepared to back up in public what I type in private. 

I do thank GOD that this is not my life ... as I have young adult children that at times have minds of their own ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: September 30, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »

Hello Magic Eyes and welcome!!!![/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]
Oh man, well that means welcome in all languages!!!!!

lmao!!!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: September 30, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »

I appreciate folks that call it like they see it!!!!

Me too Tot, and I would like you right now with a little mustard.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: September 30, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

Welcome New Monkeys!!!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 30, 2008, 06:03:39 PM »

I'm looking for a picture of Zenaida  Gonzalez with Blond hair that someone posted yesterday does anyone have it TY.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.