April 26, 2024, 08:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361939 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: September 30, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »

Thi
This is disgusting, but it's been bothering me.  I have always believed that maggots don't feed on garbage like pizza, but rather on rotting flesh.  I know that maggots were once used on battlefields in the Civil War because they would eat the rotting and gangerous flesh and actually help the healing process of wounded soldiers.  I have never thought that there were maggots in the trunk because of pizza or trash.  Unless there was meat in the garbage bag, the maggots were in the trunk because of Caylee.  I found some interesting information about maggots.  There was definitely a corpse in Casey's trunk and it was there for numerous days.

The presence of animals on a corpse can provide information for investigators on some of the circumstances surrounding death. They can help pinpoint the time of death, the location of wounds, whether a body has been moved, and whether drugs were present in the body at the time of death.
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/forensic/index.htm

The presence of insects in a corpse is a critical clue towards estimating the time of death for bodies dead for longer periods of time. Because flies rapidly discover a body and their development times are predictable under particular environmental conditions, the time of death can be calculated by counting back the days from the state of development of insects living on the corpse.

For example, if a body was found in an air-conditioned building (21°C) with second instar larvae (stage of development between moulting) of Lucilia sericata feeding on the corpse, a forensic entomologist could calculate that those larvae had moulted from their first instar sometime in the last 12 hours. Because the eggs take 18 hours to hatch and the first instar takes 20 hours to develop, the most recent time the eggs could have been laid was 38 hours earlier, if the larvae had just moulted. If they were old larvae, about to moult into their third instar, the most recent time of death would be 50 hours prior to discovery of the body.

Usually, time determinations would not be so easy because weather conditions are more variable, and identification of most maggots to species level is difficult. Forensic scientists usually undertake more detailed entomological work to determine time of death.
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/forensic/timing.htm

A female blowfly lays up to 300 eggs at one time, and with numerous females visiting a corpse, the number of maggots can be immense. For example, 48,562 maggots were found on a 156 g piece of meat after 24 hours exposure. However, because this was insufficient food to sustain them, only 231 flies finally emerged. In warm weather, conducive to fly growth, maggots can consume 60 per cent of a human body in less than a week.
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/maggots.htm

I find this really interesting.  But don't maggots apear even in a (for lack of better word) chase enviornment????  How did they get in the trunk???  I hate to ask this, but are the larvae already within us??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1181 on: September 30, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

KKlaaaaaaasssssssss.......PM! Help pleaseeeeeee.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: September 30, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »

Thi
This is disgusting, but it's been bothering me.  I have always believed that maggots don't feed on garbage like pizza, but rather on rotting flesh.  I know that maggots were once used on battlefields in the Civil War because they would eat the rotting and gangerous flesh and actually help the healing process of wounded soldiers.  I have never thought that there were maggots in the trunk because of pizza or trash.  Unless there was meat in the garbage bag, the maggots were in the trunk because of Caylee.  I found some interesting information about maggots.  There was definitely a corpse in Casey's trunk and it was there for numerous days.

The presence of animals on a corpse can provide information for investigators on some of the circumstances surrounding death. They can help pinpoint the time of death, the location of wounds, whether a body has been moved, and whether drugs were present in the body at the time of death.
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/forensic/index.htm

The presence of insects in a corpse is a critical clue towards estimating the time of death for bodies dead for longer periods of time. Because flies rapidly discover a body and their development times are predictable under particular environmental conditions, the time of death can be calculated by counting back the days from the state of development of insects living on the corpse.

For example, if a body was found in an air-conditioned building (21°C) with second instar larvae (stage of development between moulting) of Lucilia sericata feeding on the corpse, a forensic entomologist could calculate that those larvae had moulted from their first instar sometime in the last 12 hours. Because the eggs take 18 hours to hatch and the first instar takes 20 hours to develop, the most recent time the eggs could have been laid was 38 hours earlier, if the larvae had just moulted. If they were old larvae, about to moult into their third instar, the most recent time of death would be 50 hours prior to discovery of the body.

Usually, time determinations would not be so easy because weather conditions are more variable, and identification of most maggots to species level is difficult. Forensic scientists usually undertake more detailed entomological work to determine time of death.
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/forensic/timing.htm

A female blowfly lays up to 300 eggs at one time, and with numerous females visiting a corpse, the number of maggots can be immense. For example, 48,562 maggots were found on a 156 g piece of meat after 24 hours exposure. However, because this was insufficient food to sustain them, only 231 flies finally emerged. In warm weather, conducive to fly growth, maggots can consume 60 per cent of a human body in less than a week.
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/maggots.htm

I find this really interesting.  But don't maggots apear even in a (for lack of better word) chase enviornment????  How did they get in the trunk???  I hate to ask this, but are the larvae already within us??????

I think they were transferred from where ever Casey 1st placed Caylee (somewhere outside in dirt) into the trunk.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: September 30, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

I used to stay on my Grandparents farm in the summer.  Did you know cows have Warbels???  Yep, if you run your hand across the cows back you will feel little bumps.  The insect comes up through his hoof, then comes up to the surface and breaks open as a green fly.  Gross huh???  But I wonder if that happens to us. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1184 on: September 30, 2008, 06:32:52 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy and George Anthony attended a county commissioners meeting Tuesday evening where their neighbors discussed their grievances with the protestors in their neighborhood.

The meeting concluded with the Anthony’s agreeing to hold their weekly prayer vigils at a church, instead of at their house.

snipped from: http://www.wesh.com/news/17588432/detail.html
I wonder who is going to caseysit Casey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1185 on: September 30, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »

Did my post get poofed?   

Yes'm it sure did. I had deleted that off topic post (that has at least 3 quotes) two times already.  Let's try to stay on topic.  Some talk is fine, but an OT that keeps getting quoted will get deleted.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:42:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: September 30, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »

I just got a email from Sarah Lundy From Orlando Sentinel
She has the list also but is out of her office said she can post wotness list tomorrow
So lets see who comes through first
Wesh News or Orlando

Why the delay?? Didn't they get the list yesterday?

I believe someone said they are editing out personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) before they are releasing the list.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: September 30, 2008, 06:40:03 PM »

Did my post get poofed?   

Off topic posts are getting deleted.  We have warned many times.  We are getting MANY complaints about the amount of off topic content in the Caylee threads.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: September 30, 2008, 06:40:28 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy and George Anthony attended a county commissioners meeting Tuesday evening where their neighbors discussed their grievances with the protestors in their neighborhood.

The meeting concluded with the Anthony’s agreeing to hold their weekly prayer vigils at a church, instead of at their house.

well she hasnt attended a prayer vigil yet so I guess it doesnt matter.. she has her 1500 dollar a week babysitters
Bubba and Hercules

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: September 30, 2008, 06:40:45 PM »

Blonde...thank for keeping the media reports thread so up to date....I TRY to remember to go there everytime I come to Caylee's thread. Much appreciated

YES - THANKS BLONDE!

Your Welcome, I like it in there.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: September 30, 2008, 06:41:08 PM »

I used to stay on my Grandparents farm in the summer.  Did you know cows have Warbels???  Yep, if you run your hand across the cows back you will feel little bumps.  The insect comes up through his hoof, then comes up to the surface and breaks open as a green fly.  Gross huh???  But I wonder if that happens to us. 

A-1 - you are correct.  Sometimes they are called grubs or warbels, as in a grubby dog.  I once had my former cocker spaniel at my family's lake house.  A few days later, I noticed a lump on her side and took her to the vet.  It was a grub and the vet explained that a fly will often bite an animal and deposit an egg under the skin.  It grows into a grub larva which is basically a maggot.  He removed the larva.  Flies can get though very small spaces and trunks are not completely sealed.  Flies are attracted by the smell of necrosis - rotting flesh.  Flies can get through even small holes in a screen or under a threshhold.  Hovering flies that were attracted to the odor could easily have entered the trunk if Casey opened it at any time while Caylee was in there.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: September 30, 2008, 06:42:03 PM »

the flys laid the eggs before Caylee was put in the truck. And it is unbelievable
just how much they can learn from them. I just got a call to come back to work
I don't want any laughs here. I'm a event planner.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: September 30, 2008, 06:43:47 PM »

Dolce ~  I just deleted your post, because it is the SAME OT post with multiple quote stacks that I have already deleted three other times.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1193 on: September 30, 2008, 06:45:44 PM »

well she hasnt attended a prayer vigil yet so I guess it doesnt matter.. she has her 1500 dollar a week babysitters
Bubba and Hercules
Dang,$1500.00 a week....that could have fed and watered a LOT of searchers!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1194 on: September 30, 2008, 06:47:21 PM »

Dolce ~  I just deleted your post, because it is the SAME OT post with multiple quote stacks that I have already deleted three other times.
Just so i don't mess up...How do you break down a quote stack? Some just seem so long. Sorry i know it's o/t but i really want to know how to do it
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: September 30, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »

Cindy is a nurse and George was a police officer.  Cindy recognized the smell of a corpse in the trunk.  If maggots were also present, both of them should have known that there had been rotting flesh in the trunk.  If the maggots were alive when Cindy and George found them, they probably continued to feed on the fluids that had drained from Caylee's body even after the body had been removed.  I can't imagine what condition that baby's body must have been in when Casey finally disposed of her.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1196 on: September 30, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »

Cindy is a nurse and George was a police officer.  Cindy recognized the smell of a corpse in the trunk.  If maggots were also present, both of them should have known that there had been rotting flesh in the trunk.  If the maggots were alive when Cindy and George found them, they probably continued to feed on the fluids that had drained from Caylee's body even after the body had been removed.  I can't imagine what condition that baby's body must have been in when Casey finally disposed of her.
Not that we didn't know casey wasn't all there to begin with,But how could anyone in there right mind drive around with their baby dead in the trunk?
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: September 30, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »

LMAO. this guy from the Daily BS is ..  the language itself.. whatever. But come on. I don't talk like that to a perfect stranger.  She's pretty good-natured about it, though. She doesn't want money, she doesn't care about the money. She just cares about proving herself. 

OK.. about 42 min in the interview, he starts talking about the paypal account she supposedly set up, for donations.  She said that somebody (Chris Stark? or something) asked her to open up the account, so that she could get help to feed her kids- since now she doesn't have a job.  She's upset that as a mother, she cannot provide for her kids right now (food, clothes for school, etc).  She said it's a choice if somebody wants to help her, and she's not begging anybody for money.  (I don't know if there's a button on her myspace or something. I haven't been to her page in a while)

I wonder what will happen in court?  Casey will sit there and say nothing? The Anthonys will stick by their daughter's story? What..

It's my guess that the guy on "Daily BS" would be ripping ZG a new one if she had chosen to go on public assistance.  He was after her either way.  I thought that if this really was ZG; she handled herself very well. (JMO)
PJ

She did handle herself well, but repeated the same thing over and over....That she wasn't out for money, just to clear her name. I believe she does deserve something because she lost her job because of Casey's lies. She claims to not be able to feed her children. The interviewers were horrible IMHO. Just awful.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 30, 2008, 06:51:59 PM »

Flies are dirty insects. They land anywhere. Feces and then your food. They also lay there eggs anywhere. Thus maggots can appear anywhere. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: September 30, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »

LMAO. this guy from the Daily BS is ..  the language itself.. whatever. But come on. I don't talk like that to a perfect stranger.  She's pretty good-natured about it, though. She doesn't want money, she doesn't care about the money. She just cares about proving herself. 

OK.. about 42 min in the interview, he starts talking about the paypal account she supposedly set up, for donations.  She said that somebody (Chris Stark? or something) asked her to open up the account, so that she could get help to feed her kids- since now she doesn't have a job.  She's upset that as a mother, she cannot provide for her kids right now (food, clothes for school, etc).  She said it's a choice if somebody wants to help her, and she's not begging anybody for money.  (I don't know if there's a button on her myspace or something. I haven't been to her page in a while)

I wonder what will happen in court?  Casey will sit there and say nothing? The Anthonys will stick by their daughter's story? What..

Lets try this again!!! She did handle herself well, but repeated the same thing over and over....That she wasn't out for money, just to clear her name. I believe she does deserve something because she lost her job because of Casey's lies. She claims to not be able to feed her children. The interviewers were horrible IMHO. Just awful.

It's my guess that the guy on "Daily BS" would be ripping ZG a new one if she had chosen to go on public assistance.  He was after her either way.  I thought that if this really was ZG; she handled herself very well. (JMO)
PJ

She did handle herself well, but repeated the same thing over and over....That she wasn't out for money, just to clear her name. I believe she does deserve something because she lost her job because of Casey's lies. She claims to not be able to feed her children. The interviewers were horrible IMHO. Just awful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.