April 24, 2024, 07:54:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361735 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2008, 02:36:18 PM »

Good afternoon all monkeys- Just for your interest its possible to mix chlorine bleach and isopropyl alcohol and you get chloroform. As far as Nitrous oxide it doesn't work well without a mask. Basically, you will just come back to normal fast since the gas hasn't had time to reach beyond the bloodstream.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2008, 02:40:51 PM »

Good afternoon all monkeys- Just for your interest its possible to mix chlorine bleach and isopropyl alcohol and you get chloroform. As far as Nitrous oxide it doesn't work well without a mask. Basically, you will just come back to normal fast since the gas hasn't had time to reach beyond the bloodstream.

Hi Kiwi - yes it is but we have been told or lead to believe the quality of the Chloroform was purer and would not have been from mixing bleach & alcohol.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2008, 02:45:01 PM »

Either way if your trying to clean up a crime or use it to commit a crime, it doesn't sound good.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »

interesting post from WS

Originally Posted by jademonkey  View Post
Your right! I keep seeing her borrowing the neighbors shovel, backing her car in the garage and then going in and watching tv for an hour. Taking the shovel back and going on her way. She Knows this would come out in the future and I mean it's just such an obvious thing NOT to do in her situation.

Who in would back their car in a garage, leave door open, go borrow a shovel from your own neighbor if you were going to dig a whole in your yard and bury your daughter or dig her up and take her somewhere else?

I think she did it to get people focused on that day and that scenario and then she did something totally different without leaving obvious traces!

It's really her whole so called plan...everything she has said or done is leading people on wild goose chases. Her so-called plan is to keep everyone running everywhere except to Caylee. I believe Caylee is somewhere where she has no connection, no friends etc... Used all the gas can gas to get there, leaving no traces, didn't take her cell phone etc.... I mean if she drove a couple hours to a place she has no connection to, put her in a dumpster and came back then she has a perfect plan. Were tracing cell phones, looking at the dumpsters or landfills in areas of known connection. Maybe that is why she put her car right next to a dumpster at Amscot. She new they would search the land fill associated with where that trashed was dumped but not one from a town a couple of hours away.

JMHO

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2008, 02:49:39 PM »

Why does anyone need to know how to make chloroform?  I am a pretty ferocious cleaner but it has never occurred to me that I needed as potent a solvent as chloroform.  Oh wait, I don't transport dead people in my trunk....

http://www.ehow.com/how_2251200_make-chloroform.html

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2008, 02:54:47 PM »

I bet Casey faked the seisure so she could get some drugs.  Some of the seisure medication is like Xanax.  Have they ever released Caylee's medical records???  I am surprised she did not try to claim ADD so she could get those meds.  Many students sell their ADD medicine to others to get high.

Anything is possible, but I personally have never seen anyone fake a seizure to get the anti-seizure meds ie Dilantin, Depakote, Mysoline, Phenobarb etc......99.9% of the time the usual complaint is pain.

If anything, I think she took too much "zanny" and had a seizure as a result. I read that is a possibility with Xanax overdose.

Xanax Overdose

Used to treat many disorders from anxiety to stress, Xanax addiction results in the overuse of the drug to suppress unwanted feelings. Whether the drug is taken every night to fall asleep or continually throughout the day to remain calm, Xanax addiction progresses quickly and has become a serious health problem for many people. Xanax when abused is taken orally, chewed, crushed (then snorted like cocaine), or crushed (then dissolved in water and injected like heroin). Xanax has depressant effects on brain areas that regulate wakefulness and alertness, very similar in effect to alcohol and sedative barbiturates. Xanax enhances the action of receptors that inhibit central nervous system stimulation, and conversely, inhibit the action of receptors that stimulate the nervous system. In other words, if the nervous system were a car, these drugs help press down the brakes but make it harder to press down on the gas.

A Xanax overdose happens when you consume more Xanax than your body can safely handle. Xanax abusers are constantly flirting with drug overdose, and the difference between the high they're seeking and serious injury or death is often quite small. An overdose of Xanax, alone or after combining it with alcohol, can be fatal.

Symptoms of Xanax overdose may include...
confusion
coma
impaired coordination
sleepiness
slowed reaction time
dizziness
slow heart beat
difficulty breathing
difficulty walking and talking
an appearance of being drunk
unconsciousness

http://www.drug-overdose.com/xanax.htm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2008, 03:01:05 PM »

interesting post from WS

Originally Posted by jademonkey  View Post
Your right! I keep seeing her borrowing the neighbors shovel, backing her car in the garage and then going in and watching tv for an hour. Taking the shovel back and going on her way. She Knows this would come out in the future and I mean it's just such an obvious thing NOT to do in her situation.

Who in would back their car in a garage, leave door open, go borrow a shovel from your own neighbor if you were going to dig a whole in your yard and bury your daughter or dig her up and take her somewhere else?

I think she did it to get people focused on that day and that scenario and then she did something totally different without leaving obvious traces!

It's really her whole so called plan...everything she has said or done is leading people on wild goose chases. Her so-called plan is to keep everyone running everywhere except to Caylee. I believe Caylee is somewhere where she has no connection, no friends etc... Used all the gas can gas to get there, leaving no traces, didn't take her cell phone etc.... I mean if she drove a couple hours to a place she has no connection to, put her in a dumpster and came back then she has a perfect plan. Were tracing cell phones, looking at the dumpsters or landfills in areas of known connection. Maybe that is why she put her car right next to a dumpster at Amscot. She new they would search the land fill associated with where that trashed was dumped but not one from a town a couple of hours away.

JMHO

You're right, pink angel.....interesting concept in that post.   Just can't imagine having a plan so cunning and devious.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2008, 03:02:51 PM »

Has it been discussed that Casey is blogging on her facebook? She bashed Nancy Grace.

Hey there. Is there any way you can copy and paste her blog for us? TIA
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »

Has it been discussed that Casey is blogging on her facebook? She bashed Nancy Grace.

Here ya go, hon.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72213

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »

I just listened to the Audio of George..Wow just Wow

Just curious, did the audio change your opinion of George?  How do you feel about him now?

He seemed to be a little more forthcoming than Cindy about a few things. The info about Casey borrowing Cindy's truck, that Cindy denies, is bugging me......he has changed his stories about important things, like finding, and getting back the stolen gas cans. Did he see the inside of the trunk or not? I have to listen to his interview a couple more times....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »

I was just re-reading Casey's first jail house phone call. She was trying to get Tony's number.
"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Can anyone tell me who "Mike" is?

Thanks.

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »

Here ya go, hon.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72213

Thank you Pink Angel. At least we know they watch Nancy Grace and they get to see how much people hate them!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »

This whole family with their ABSSSSSOUUUUUUUULLLLUUUUTTTLLLLEEEEYYYY!!!!!  What do they think that it makes them sound smart????????
And, the way Cindy and Casey chomp on gum 24/7.  They look like a herd of cows chewing their cud
I couldn't believe that both GA and CA when they were testifying at the bond hearing were chomping on gum.  That's a no no and I don't know why the judge didn't say something to them.  Ever watch Judge Judy?  She makes the people spit the gum out.  I used to work in the district court and chewing gum was not highly recommended!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »

Do prison inmates have access to computers? Anyone know?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2008, 03:14:47 PM »

do yall remember the skit from Carol Burnett with Mr.Tudbowl and Mrs Zuquiggins?

Mrs Z would walk around chewing her gum and filing her nails..that is what Casey reminds me of....
Carol Burnett and her show is one of my all time favorites.  That's what's missing in today worlds.  Variety, comedy shows with skits.  And good actors. 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2008, 03:16:52 PM »

So, I guess they can't probably add plagerism to her list of crimes... can they? 
Ugh.  I can not believe that this girl is being so antagonistic.
I am really ABSOLUTELY astounded by this behavior.

(I don't know why... I guess once you kill your own beautiful little girl, drive around with her body in your car for days if not weeks, involve your entire family in your cover-up, and destroy several other people's lives... I suppose being a rude little twat on facebook in the middle of the night on a Sunday is nothing.)

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2008, 03:19:39 PM »

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

Male and female inmates do not have access to a computer or the Internet so all  correspondence will be through the U.S. Mail.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »

Do prison inmates have access to computers? Anyone know?

I'm not completely sure about that.  I think perhaps in some of the lower security wards?

Somebody in family met somebody who was in prison at the time, and made plans to get married. It didn't work out in the end (thank God!!), but it was very odd. They kept up a pretty good correspondence. And I think the person found this woman via the internet. I think they have dating sites for prisoners.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2008, 03:19:55 PM »

Where is every one listening to the interview with George?  I have a few minutes and wanted to catch up and I cant find it. TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.