March 28, 2024, 04:13:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360494 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: September 30, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »

mrsrocko ~ You can highlight the part/sentence you want to quote, copy and paste it into your new post, then highlight it again and hit the quote icon that is second from end on bottom row (just above the monkey emoticons)  There is a thread in the monkey lounge for practicing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: September 30, 2008, 06:54:40 PM »

Dolce ~  I just deleted your post, because it is the SAME OT post with multiple quote stacks that I have already deleted three other times.
Just so i don't mess up...How do you break down a quote stack? Some just seem so long. Sorry i know it's o/t but i really want to know how to do it
The best way is to simply STOP quoting each post with a quote stack. Simply copy and paste a short sentence or two you want to stress. And you can use the "quote" button above the dialog box to "highlight: it.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: September 30, 2008, 06:56:35 PM »

Like this:
wreck said:
The best way is to simply STOP quoting each post with a quote stack. Simply copy and paste a short sentence or two you want to stress. And you can use the "quote" button above the dialog box to "highlight: it.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: September 30, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »

Thank you Wreck.  That is a very good, simple explanation.  For those that want to practice, go here to the thread for practicing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1204 on: September 30, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

LMAO. this guy from the Daily BS is ..  the language itself.. whatever. But come on. I don't talk like that to a perfect stranger.  She's pretty good-natured about it, though. She doesn't want money, she doesn't care about the money. She just cares about proving herself. 

OK.. about 42 min in the interview, he starts talking about the paypal account she supposedly set up, for donations.  She said that somebody (Chris Stark? or something) asked her to open up the account, so that she could get help to feed her kids- since now she doesn't have a job.  She's upset that as a mother, she cannot provide for her kids right now (food, clothes for school, etc).  She said it's a choice if somebody wants to help her, and she's not begging anybody for money.  (I don't know if there's a button on her myspace or something. I haven't been to her page in a while)

I wonder what will happen in court?  Casey will sit there and say nothing? The Anthonys will stick by their daughter's story? What..

Lets try this again!!! She did handle herself well, but repeated the same thing over and over....That she wasn't out for money, just to clear her name. I believe she does deserve something because she lost her job because of Casey's lies. She claims to not be able to feed her children. The interviewers were horrible IMHO. Just awful.

It's my guess that the guy on "Daily BS" would be ripping ZG a new one if she had chosen to go on public assistance.  He was after her either way.  I thought that if this really was ZG; she handled herself very well. (JMO)
PJ

She did handle herself well, but repeated the same thing over and over....That she wasn't out for money, just to clear her name. I believe she does deserve something because she lost her job because of Casey's lies. She claims to not be able to feed her children. The interviewers were horrible IMHO. Just awful.
I heard the comment they made about her having a cell phone..I think a phone is a necessity when you have children..I really don't think anyone from the school will drive to your house if your kids didn't show up for school. We all know it is the first hour a child is missing is crucial
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: September 30, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »

Crude, I just learned how to quote well, member I'm "special".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: September 30, 2008, 07:00:46 PM »

Crude, I just learned how to quote well, member I'm "special".

Crude?  Even "special" members need to stay on topic.   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: September 30, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

Do people really think that Casey buried the body in the back yard?  It is really hard to dig a grave, I am sure.  It is hard just to dig deep enough to plant a goodsized shrub or even a bulb.  I cannot see prissy little Casey wearing herself out digging into hard ground, and if she was able to do it, the grave would be noticeable.  I think it is more likely she had the idea of burying the body there, but she soon found out it was going to be impossible.  She may have dug some near the pool where there was an indentation or elsewhere and had the body out there for a while.  But I think she finally gave up on that idea.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: September 30, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »

Cindy is a nurse and George was a police officer.  Cindy recognized the smell of a corpse in the trunk.  If maggots were also present, both of them should have known that there had been rotting flesh in the trunk.  If the maggots were alive when Cindy and George found them, they probably continued to feed on the fluids that had drained from Caylee's body even after the body had been removed.  I can't imagine what condition that baby's body must have been in when Casey finally disposed of her.
Not that we didn't know casey wasn't all there to begin with,But how could anyone in there right mind drive around with their baby dead in the trunk?

IMO she could do it because she just didn't care .... Caylee was in her
way of having a good time....

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: September 30, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Correction - that was about 7 minutes from 6:10 PM EDT... sorry about that...
ZFG report

Darn...I walked away from the computer and missed this...did anyone watch it? If so, what was said?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: September 30, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »

Do people really think that Casey buried the body in the back yard?  It is really hard to dig a grave, I am sure.  It is hard just to dig deep enough to plant a goodsized shrub or even a bulb.  I cannot see prissy little Casey wearing herself out digging into hard ground, and if she was able to do it, the grave would be noticeable.  I think it is more likely she had the idea of burying the body there, but she soon found out it was going to be impossible.  She may have dug some near the pool where there was an indentation or elsewhere and had the body out there for a while.  But I think she finally gave up on that idea.

I sort of liked the idea someone had this morning of Casey putting Caylee's body in the sandbox, but I'm wondering if there would be enough sand in the sandbox to actually cover her. Of course, if the sandbox had one of those covers to protect it from the elements, I guess that would work temporarily.

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1211 on: September 30, 2008, 07:05:14 PM »

That would certainly explain the shovel and the hit that the dogs made in the back yard.  That could also explain how she was able to drive around with the smell for so long.  Since it gradually started to smell worse and worse each day the smell was becoming familiar to her and less pungent...maybe? 
Personally I can not see her digging a hole in the ground, and I can not see a hole in the ground being un-noticed by GA or CA if they are indeed not involved.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: September 30, 2008, 07:07:26 PM »

I sort of liked the idea someone had this morning of Casey putting Caylee's body in the sandbox, but I'm wondering if there would be enough sand in the sandbox to actually cover her. Of course, if the sandbox had one of those covers to protect it from the elements, I guess that would work temporarily.
While that is a possible theory I just would think that it would not be an idea she would considering that CA or GA could have happened upon it at any point in time.  IMO

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: September 30, 2008, 07:12:28 PM »

Well, one of the key questions in this case is why Casey, who needed transportation, abandoned the car.  The answer seems clear:  It was starting to smell so badly that she either could not stand it or worried that some of her friends might smell it just by walking past the car. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: September 30, 2008, 07:14:53 PM »

I would just love to hear the story she has told to Baez when it was just the two of them and he told her that he had to know the truth if he was going to be able to represent her properly.... I wonder if she spilled her guts, or simply continued to lie...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: September 30, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »

I would just love to hear the story she has told to Baez when it was just the two of them and he told her that he had to know the truth if he was going to be able to represent her properly.... I wonder if she spilled her guts, or simply continued to lie...

Cubbee..I have thought the same thing...wouldve loved to be a fly on the wall during that conversation...

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1216 on: September 30, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »

Well, one of the key questions in this case is why Casey, who needed transportation, abandoned the car.  The answer seems clear:  It was starting to smell so badly that she either could not stand it or worried that some of her friends might smell it just by walking past the car. 
The tow truck driver made note that the car smelled like decomp and likened it to that of a car he towed where a man had committed suicide within it.  Did he say it smelled when he picked it up or was this comment made only after opening the car with GA?

I think you bring up a very interesting point, she needed to get rid of the car as her friends might begin to smell it just by walking by.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: September 30, 2008, 07:18:09 PM »

Cubbee..I have thought the same thing...wouldve loved to be a fly on the wall during that conversation...

Oh, me too Nikki!!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: September 30, 2008, 07:20:24 PM »

While that is a possible theory I just would think that it would not be an idea she would considering that CA or GA could have happened upon it at any point in time.  IMO

Yes, it would have to be a temporary measure, but something like this might be a short-term hiding place for someone as small as Caylee

Of course, I have no idea what type of sandbox they had. Does anyone remember seeing it in pics of the back yard?

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: September 30, 2008, 07:21:27 PM »

Casey is not your typical person.  We all know that.  She often lived in a kind of altered state of reality.  Lying is second nature to her, as natural as breathing.  She apparently told long and rambling and detail-filled lies to her parents, especially her mother, with a good example being the whole Zenaida/Tampa/CarWreck/Hospital story.  She included details like Zenaida having a concussion and the next day the doctors finding a laceration behind her ear.  Turns out Casey had not even been to Tampa, much less seen her babysitter in a car wreck.  Still, her mother believed it or claims to have believed it.

But some of Casey's lies are downright ridiculous because she should have known that she could be caught in them in a matter of minutes.  For example, she walks the policemen past the gate at Universal, into a building and down the hall before finally turning around and admitting that she did not work there.  This is sheer lunacy.  Yet she did it.  Maybe she thought that if she just walked very purposefully, appeared to know where she was going, etc., they would say, Ok, you must really work here. 

I have never known of a person, with the possible exception of Scott Peterson pretending to be watching fireworks at the Eiffel Tower while on the phone with Amber Frey, who lies so foolishly as Casey Anthony.  Something about this girl is extremely broken and twisted or just plain defective. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.