March 28, 2024, 10:22:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360484 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: September 30, 2008, 07:42:06 PM »

I sort of liked the idea someone had this morning of Casey putting Caylee's body in the sandbox, but I'm wondering if there would be enough sand in the sandbox to actually cover her. Of course, if the sandbox had one of those covers to protect it from the elements, I guess that would work temporarily.
While that is a possible theory I just would think that it would not be an idea she would considering that CA or GA could have happened upon it at any point in time.  IMO

Yes, it would have to be a temporary measure, but something like this might be a short-term hiding place for someone as small as Caylee

Of course, I have no idea what type of sandbox they had. Does anyone remember seeing it in pics of the back yard?

Yes they had a small one turtle shaped (or possibly just round), I believe it was blue. The kind with the lid on it , made of hard plastic.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: September 30, 2008, 07:44:18 PM »

Yes they had a small one turtle shaped (or possibly just round), I believe it was blue. The kind with the lid on it , made of hard plastic.

Hi BB.

Yes, you're right. A couple of pics have been posted, and it was indeed one with the hard lid. Do you think Caylee could have been temporarily hidden there?

I Stand With The Girl
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: September 30, 2008, 07:45:11 PM »

How to I take this and make it into a picture?
Some of you may have seen it before but I never have. It's Casey at that party where she has cards on her dress, the expression on her face says what she's doing. She is standing or kneeling with a guy face down in her lap, with someone on their back on the floor behind her and someone with a camera sitting on the couch behind her.

I noticed another interesting thing.  I have heard that people using Ecstacy suck on lollipops and those pacifier candies while they are using E.

I've heard about the pacifiers but yeah, the lollipops would make sense too.This party might be the pictures HH was talking about, I'm sure they got much worse than this.

To me, the person in front of Casey looks like a girl who's bending over with her backside to Casey. Instead of shoulders and a hidden head, it looks to me like a girl's waist and backside, with her head bending down out of camera angle. It looks like she's wearing a referee costume with a satiny skirt, and if you look closely there's a suntanned leg beneath the skirt.

This would explain why someone had a camera out--because there's nothing some sleazy-type guys love more than two girls grinding on each other.

I can't speak to the lollypop issue. I can say that it's not appropriate behavior for anyone, lease of all the mother of a sweet and innocent little girl.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: September 30, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »

4th_Kids said:
Here's another view, notice all the toys pushed to 1 side, I can see how she could have laid Caylee on her side. Also, in your pic, is that dirt in the lid? LE would not have done that IMO.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome5.htm

It's from this page of the Aug. 11, 2008 People Magazine:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: September 30, 2008, 07:48:37 PM »

Let's speculate on this for just a minute.

Casey borrowed the shovel, placed Caylee in the sandbox, shoveled sand over her, and placed the lid back on the sandbox.

Later on, Casey retrieved the body for more permanent disposal, thus the maggots. The fluids leaked into her car trunk causing the terrible smell, so once she had disposed of Caylee somewhere, she had to abandon the car.

Just a thought.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: September 30, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17593427/detail.html

Anthony Protesters, Fights Costing $4,000-A-Week, Sheriff Says
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 6:18 pm EDT September 30, 2008
UPDATED: 6:22 pm EDT September 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is shelling out nearly $4,000 a week of taxpayer money to keep demonstrators in check outside the home of missing Caylee Anthony, Local 6 has learned.

Mini-mob scenes have erupted outside the Anthony home in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision since Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, was released from jail.

Crowds have dressed like demons and monsters and waved death signs outside the home seven days a week.

The conflict has forced Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary to set up two patrol cars at each end of the street, seven days a week.

Since July, there have been 138 calls from the Anthony's street and another 158 from the neighborhood.

Orange County taxpayers are covering thousands of dollars in overtime to keep the street and neighborhood safe.

"It's costing me $3,700 a week in overtime money and that equates to about $16,000 a month," Beary said. "Quite frankly, if we got that independent protest area, a lot of this stuff would go away."

Beary told Local 6's Mike Holfeld that a designated protest area would provide a safety net.

The homeowner association's request for a temporary injunction was denied but at the same time, Judge Cynthia MacKinnon wrote, "the court's action is not a license to protesters or the Anthony's to do what they want, where they want and whenever they want."

Still the cost of security falls back on the sheriff's office.

"We have to protect the Anthony (family)," Beary said. "We have to protect the protesters rights of free speech. But somewhere down the line, we need to also put that neighborhood back in a normal state of affairs and I'm hoping that in the future we can get a court remedy."

Beary said the seven-hour shifts have been in place for about two weeks. They will continue unit the courts have some sort of remedy.

Commissioner Blames Media

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony appeared at the Orange County Commission meeting Tuesday to speak out about the protesters in their neighborhood.

They said they were hoping to find a way to not only keep themselves safe but also their neighbors.

George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Nejame, urged the mayor and other commissioner for help.

"Let's stand up to these miscreants, these law breakers," Nejame said. "These people have no regard for fellow Americans and fellow citizens."

"To this board, I would like to state that it has been more than an inconvenience," HOA attorney Karen Wonsetler said. "It has been an ongoing problem."

Wonsetler asked commissioners to consider offering grant money to pay for off-duty deputies.

But, some commissioners pointed out that the sheriff has a large enough budget to deal with the demonstrators.

"We get e-mails every day saying, 'Commissioner, help me with crime and help me with what is happening in my community.'" Commissioner Tiffany Moore Russell said.

Commissioner Fred Brummer said the media was to blame for the problems.

"These (media) are the problems," Brummer said. "The folks who employee these gentlemen are prostituting our community."

Nejame defended most of the news coverage, acknowledging that the media and the protesters are protected by the U.S. Constitution.

Commissioner Linda Stewart also proposed a curfew for the area but said the county's legal team became uncomfortable about the proposal, Local 6's Mike DeForest reported.

Caylee was last seen in June. A national search continues.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: September 30, 2008, 07:51:13 PM »

Do people really think that Casey buried the body in the back yard?  It is really hard to dig a grave, I am sure.  It is hard just to dig deep enough to plant a goodsized shrub or even a bulb.  I cannot see prissy little Casey wearing herself out digging into hard ground, and if she was able to do it, the grave would be noticeable.  I think it is more likely she had the idea of burying the body there, but she soon found out it was going to be impossible.  She may have dug some near the pool where there was an indentation or elsewhere and had the body out there for a while.  But I think she finally gave up on that idea.

I just don't see Casey digging a deep hole.  Maybe she hid Caylee in some toys within the playhouse.  George might have moved the playhouse to a new location when he put the pavers in.  Is that why he put the pavers down?  The dogs might have hit on the former location of the playhouse.  I have dug holes to plant shrubs and things in gardens.  It's hard to do depending on the soil conditions.  When Casey borrowed the shovel, she didn't have it for a long time so I doubt that the hole she dug was very deep.  I wonder if Casey tried to bury her under the sand box and then dragged the sand box back over the disturbed dirt.  Two different dogs did hit on the backyard and the trunk of the car.  I have no doubt that Caylee was in both locations.  Cindy tipped her hand when she said that George cut himself while putting the pavers in.  I have wondered if the backyard looks the same now as it did when Caylee was alive.  They had weeks to do changes.

The only thing I would like to add about the possible burial in the Anthony's backyard is that I recall when Greta walked through the backyard with Cindy, Cindy pointed out an area back in a corner near the porch -I think where she said when asked, that George had dug up a bush and transplanted it to another area so they would be able to move the plastic storage chest over into it's spot so Caylee couldn't crawl on it and get access to the pool. Considering the shrub would have had to be dug out-the ground would have been soft and easy to shovel aside to bury something else where the bush once was. Is it possible that Casey temporarily buried Caylee in the place where the bush was? Doing something as gruesome as this would surely cause one to wake at night in a cold sweat from a nightmare..........

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: September 30, 2008, 07:53:25 PM »

Does anyone know when they are going to continue searching again? I would think the places would be dry by now. I'm afraid to much time has been wasted.

!~*Mar*~!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: September 30, 2008, 07:53:47 PM »

So in your opinion, is this true, because I need more on this.
Could she have been someone to Jesus Ortiz

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=942 i

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: September 30, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »

Hi BB.

Yes, you're right. A couple of pics have been posted, and it was indeed one with the hard lid. Do you think Caylee could have been temporarily hidden there?

She would have almost had to have hidden her in the sandbox, in the playhouse, or under the place where George eventually put the pavers.  A hole large enough to completely bury Caylee would have disturbed a lot of dirt.  I think she bought herself some time by hiding her in the sand box.  It wouldn't have been a place that would be noticed by George or Cindy because it was covered with a lid.  She probably returned within a day or two and moved her to the trunk of the car where Caylee's body remained for days.  When Casey returned to get Caylee's body, she probably laid her on the ground while replacing the sandbox cover.  At this point in decomposition, fluids and gasses would have formed from Caylee's body and the spot where Casey laid her could very easily have been the location that the two dogs hit on.  LE didn't release the exact location.  The dogs could also have hit directly on the sandbox which is why LE hasn't dug up the backyard.  LE might know that it was only the sandbox.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: September 30, 2008, 07:54:29 PM »

Hi BB.

I think it is very possible. I see by the pic I was wrong about the color of the sandbox...but I think it was very possible to place Caylee in there.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: September 30, 2008, 07:54:48 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: September 30, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »

Hi BB.

I think it is very possible. I see by the pic I was wrong about the color of the sandbox...but I think it was very possible to place Caylee in there.

I can't remember the poster who mentioned the sandbox this morning, and I hadn't thought about it before. The more I considered it, though, the more it started to make sense to me.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: September 30, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »

Casey is not your typical person.  We all know that.  She often lived in a kind of altered state of reality.  Lying is second nature to her, as natural as breathing.  She apparently told long and rambling and detail-filled lies to her parents, especially her mother, with a good example being the whole Zenaida/Tampa/CarWreck/Hospital story.  She included details like Zenaida having a concussion and the next day the doctors finding a laceration behind her ear.  Turns out Casey had not even been to Tampa, much less seen her babysitter in a car wreck.  Still, her mother believed it or claims to have believed it.

But some of Casey's lies are downright ridiculous because she should have known that she could be caught in them in a matter of minutes.  For example, she walks the policemen past the gate at Universal, into a building and down the hall before finally turning around and admitting that she did not work there.  This is sheer lunacy.  Yet she did it.  Maybe she thought that if she just walked very purposefully, appeared to know where she was going, etc., they would say, Ok, you must really work here. 

I have never known of a person, with the possible exception of Scott Peterson pretending to be watching fireworks at the Eiffel Tower while on the phone with Amber Frey, who lies so foolishly as Casey Anthony.  Something about this girl is extremely broken and twisted or just plain defective. 
And there is no way her parents and brother can say they didn't know...of course they knew....how many times have they covered for her, covered her azz...she STOLE from them and THEY LET HER GET AWAY with it, she lied to them and they let her get away with it........never making her take responsibility for her actions.....and that is why she now thinks she will NOT pay for what happened to Caylee...the whole family is sick, mentally, emotionally and socially sick...IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: September 30, 2008, 08:01:04 PM »

4th_Kids said:
Here's another view, notice all the toys pushed to 1 side, I can see how she could have laid Caylee on her side. Also, in your pic, is that dirt in the lid? LE would not have done that IMO.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome5.htm

It's from this page of the Aug. 11, 2008 People Magazine:

Is this a picture of LE removing part of the sandbox???   I'm sure the sand box is something that has to be assembled.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: September 30, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: September 30, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »

4th_kids wrote;

No I doubt LE would do that-put the dirt in the lid of the sandbox. That is what I do when I am planting something, and have to dig a hole, don't want to throw the soil that has been dug up onto nearby mulch or lawn.....throw it in a sandbox or plastic sled, or tarp. It is easier than lifting up and into a wheelbarrow.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: September 30, 2008, 08:04:29 PM »

THE SHOVEL

Brian Burner's statement implies that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from approximately 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM on June 18th or 19th claiming a bamboo plant needed to be dug up.

Janet

Pages Of Evidence Against Casey Anthony Released
Mother Of Missing Toddler Goes To Jail For Drug Test
POSTED: 4:33 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 9:59 am EDT August 26, 2008

The Anthony's neighbor Brian Burner told detectives Anthony borrowed a shovel. He also noticed her car backed in to the garage during the week of June 16, the last day Caylee was seen.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/17291165/detail.html

Amy Huizenga
Ricardo Morales
Brian Burner
Troy Brown
Brittany Schieber
George Anthony
Shirley Pleasea
Karen Angel
Anthony Lazaro
Jesse Grund Pt. 1
Jesse Grund Pt. 2
Lee Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html?refresh=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: September 30, 2008, 08:07:09 PM »

I can't remember the poster who mentioned the sandbox this morning, and I hadn't thought about it before. The more I considered it, though, the more it started to make sense to me.

That was me.  It's haunted me ever since Greta opened the lid when doing the tour of the back yard.  I remember Cindy saying that Caylee didn't play in the sandbox often - special occasions or such.  I've wondered if after removing Caylee from the sandbox there was some bodily fluids in the sand and perhaps Casey spread the sand throughout the yard in order to get rid of it (sotaspeak) and that may have been why the dogs hit in other areas.  That's why I'm curious as to whether the dirt found in the trunk was sand or a combination of dirt and sand.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1259 on: September 30, 2008, 08:07:32 PM »

Let's speculate on this for just a minute.

Casey borrowed the shovel, placed Caylee in the sandbox, shoveled sand over her, and placed the lid back on the sandbox.

Later on, Casey retrieved the body for more permanent disposal, thus the maggots. The fluids leaked into her car trunk causing the terrible smell, so once she had disposed of Caylee somewhere, she had to abandon the car.

Just a thought.

I need to think about this more, but BT....this sounds very plausible!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.