April 16, 2024, 03:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361233 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: September 30, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: September 30, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

I thought the picture of the detective in the driveway, removing evidence, was the shovel Casey borrowed.  Looked to me like paper bags put over the top and one on the bottom.  JMO, I am probably wrong!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1362 on: September 30, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »

You know this family is getting to you when you take a nap and wake up seeing:
CAseY and LEE

And your first thought is who named Caylee and is the speculation of Casey and Lee the reason for the combined name?!?!  So, my second thought was maybe Cindy named her - after both of her children. 
I sure hope I can see an arrest video soon to clear this thought! LOL
Welcome new monkeys! 

I would not read a whole lot into the name... I am a substitute teacher in K-3... and we have at least 20 Kaileys, Kaleys, Calees, Kaylees, Keelys, KaLeighs,  etc.  Names seem to run in cycles, and we tend to see numbers of kids with similar names for several years before the trends change.

I recall Cindy stating during an interview one evening that Caylee was named that for a reason, but she didn't go into specifics as to why.  Would love to hear her explain that now.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: September 30, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »

I thought the picture of the detective in the driveway, removing evidence, was the shovel Casey borrowed.  Looked to me like paper bags put over the top and one on the bottom.  JMO, I am probably wrong!

I think you're right about the shovel. It just looks kinda weird, like the angle of the picture or something.. almost like the object is curved.. which is probably not the case.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: September 30, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »

I never once that that she spent the night of the 15th.  After finding out that she was stealing from her grandparents, can you just imagine the fight that happened?  The neighbors all  heard the loud voices.  If it is true that Cindy choked Casey, I would assume that there was no tucking in the bed of anyone, especially Casey.  Who tucks a foul mouth, lying witch in bed anyway?  I never believed that George saw them on the 16th.  That all seemed to made up on the Greta show.  He remembered too many details of what they were wearing and how Caylee's hair was done.  Not too many men can remember what their wife wore yesterday, not less over a month ago.  The whole time he told all those lies to Greta he was squirming and making funny faces, I never bought into any of it.  I don't think anything in that family was talked about in quiet voices, from the crude language Casey used in person and in telephone calls to her family, you know she has no respect.  It was a mess on Friday night and I believe that she was told to get out and stay out, they probably never thought she would take Caylee with her.  She did take her and in her own words, "just because she is a *spitefull biotch*

It makes me wonder if Casey being camealon like (per Jesse), decided to strangle Caylee when she got her in the car after the fight on the 15th.  Much like Cindy did to her.   Sorry, about the spelling (chamealon)???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1365 on: September 30, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

I sort of liked the idea someone had this morning of Casey putting Caylee's body in the sandbox, but I'm wondering if there would be enough sand in the sandbox to actually cover her. Of course, if the sandbox had one of those covers to protect it from the elements, I guess that would work temporarily.
While that is a possible theory I just would think that it would not be an idea she would considering that CA or GA could have happened upon it at any point in time.  IMO

Cindy did say (I think to Greta during the backyard walking tour) that Caylee almost never played in the sandbox. That playing in it was a special occasion.

Just saying this is a good thought here.
Yeas i remember cindy saying that..She said they just keep her toys in it now.
did this change, after the disappearance?  so, there was sand but now there is none and just toys are put in there?  could the sand have been evidence her body had been there, deceased?  so they have to get rid of it?
Now that is gonna bother me because great lifted up the lid and i don't remember if there was sand...I'm thinking there wasn't but i've been wrong alot ask my husband..lol

MRSo I gave you a quiz!  what is 1600?  As of right now, you have a zero (F)!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: September 30, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »

The person with his back to the "flags" looking into the bush appears to have the shovel between his legs now in this pic....
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1367 on: September 30, 2008, 09:29:08 PM »

That is what i thought to.. I swore the guy satated how the shovel was bagged and taken away.. I believe he stated it was in paper bags 2 of them
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: September 30, 2008, 09:30:18 PM »

I sort of liked the idea someone had this morning of Casey putting Caylee's body in the sandbox, but I'm wondering if there would be enough sand in the sandbox to actually cover her. Of course, if the sandbox had one of those covers to protect it from the elements, I guess that would work temporarily.
While that is a possible theory I just would think that it would not be an idea she would considering that CA or GA could have happened upon it at any point in time.  IMO

Cindy did say (I think to Greta during the backyard walking tour) that Caylee almost never played in the sandbox. That playing in it was a special occasion.

did this change, after the disappearance?  so, there was sand but now there is none and just toys are put in there?  could the sand have been evidence her body had been there, deceased?  so they have to get rid of it?
Now that is gonna bother me because great lifted up the lid and i don't remember if there was sand...I'm thinking there wasn't but i've been wrong alot ask my husband..lol

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 30, 2008, 09:31:31 PM »

That picture does exist but it evidence that LE took from the neighbor that Casey borrowed it from.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: September 30, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: September 30, 2008, 09:32:38 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

this might have already been answered.But I think the girl who handled the paperwork at the tow place told them it came from Amscot. I'm pretty sure I read that in the evidence somewhere.

That does sound familiar.

I don't know if this helps....don't know if this info was included in the registered letter, but it does say Amscot is where car towed from...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: September 30, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »

By george i think i got it...lol!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: September 30, 2008, 09:34:01 PM »

That is what i thought to.. I swore the guy satated how the shovel was bagged and taken away.. I believe he stated it was in paper bags 2 of them

The shovel in this picture is probably LE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: September 30, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »

The person with his back to the "flags" looking into the bush appears to have the shovel between his legs now in this pic....

Yes I agree
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: September 30, 2008, 09:35:43 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

this might have already been answered.But I think the girl who handled the paperwork at the tow place told them it came from Amscot. I'm pretty sure I read that in the evidence somewhere.

That does sound familiar.

I don't know if this helps....don't know if this info was included in the registered letter, but it does say Amscot is where car towed from...

I think the woman at the counter at the tow yard told them.. I thought i caught a lie to then i kept reading statements and her's was in there..She told george when he first came in then he came back with cindy..Pretty sure not pos
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1376 on: September 30, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »

Somehow I think the gig is up with Casey and the Anthony's, enough is enough.  LP also insists that Casey left on the 15th not on the 16th as George attests.   Maybe we are coming close, I hope!!!!!
what about the phone pings that put her in the house, talking to Tony?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1377 on: September 30, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »

O/T...Dearest Monkey Family...

Last Wednesday...my dear, Sweet Aunt/Mom passed over...sorry I've not been on the forum for a some few weeks...but, I'm sure you understand.

I miss her so very much...I've been lost...the sole purpose of my life for the past 2 and a half years...has been being here for her.

My bio Family tried to put her away in a state mental facility over two years ago...and sell her home....I intervened...brought her back home...and with her lawyer's help....got them to leave her alone.

I lived with her 24/7....took over taking her to all her med appointmets....and finally 6 months ago her Dr's advised me to bring in Hospice...to over see/care for her her in her final days...Kat was a 2 time cancer survivor for the past 16 years....Kat was also the 43rd Woman to make Captain in the US Navy...never got married...nor had children...I was it...and I MISS HER SO MUCH!

Kat was stationed all over the world in her 24 year career with he Navy...we have talked so many times about the places that she wanted to revisit...and places she wanted to go to before she died...

I am asking you...anyone...whom I may send a small glass vial...perfume sample size from a department store...If I may send a vial of her *creamains* to you...to make sure she is all the places she loved so much...and to please send me a photo of the place you left her for the photo album I'm doing for Kat's life....The Director of the Funeral Home will be here with the creamains...to help me fill the very small vials....Her/My family refused to let her be buried in the Family plot with her loved ones...so I've made arraingements...to sneak up there in the middle Of the night...and sprinkle some her on out Grannie's grave...because it was Grannie who raised us both...Kat was a depression baby...just left on a doorstep after she was born....I spent incredible amounts of time...trying to help her track down who her bio family was...no luck...

My Family is so much like the Anthony Family....KEEP THE SECRETS....

If there is any way you can help My Dear Sweet Aunt/Mom....rest in peace...in places that she wanted to visit...but didn't have the health to get there...please let me know...I will be eternally gratefull...

Bless You All...

Destiny

Destiny - ((HUGS TO YOU)) I added this request to your thread in the Monkey Lounge

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.0
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 10:00:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 30, 2008, 09:36:49 PM »

I also think that is the shovel....I think that is the shovel the police used in digging...

If it was a police shovel do they test their shovel afterwards also??
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1379 on: September 30, 2008, 09:36:50 PM »

The only problem I have with the sandbox, even before the cadaver dogs got there.  Wouldn't of the two family dogs, that loves Caylee so, have been barking and digging and not leaving the sandbox alone.  I know at one point, Cindy and George did go to the beach for two days, does anyone know, if this timeline corresponds to the time that Caylee may have been put in the sandbox and covered over with the borrowed shovel?  This would surely explain why she had no dirt on her and how fast she was able to cover up Caylee with sand. Sad

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.