April 19, 2024, 07:14:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361363 times)
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »

SS said:
Does anyone recognize the large object that LE is carrying in the People photograph?

The caption says that they are removing evidence from the neighbor's house. It is something inside 2 paper bags.

That's the shovel, isn't it?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: September 30, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »

Seeing how small that sandbox is.. and yes I realize Caylee is small herself.. I don't see how her body would fit in there unless Casey had shifted the sand (and toys, of course) completely off the bottom where Caylee may have been laying. I'm not sure what the depth of the box is with the lid on, but there doesn't seem to be a heck of a lot of room. And unless Casey was very careful, you'd expect to see at least signs of the sand being disturbed- spilling out of the box, etc. 

I'm not sure.  Still possible, but .. do you think Caylee could fit in there on her side with the lid going on without a fuss? (with the sand in there and the toys in there, so that nobody would have suspected a thing?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1422 on: September 30, 2008, 10:07:02 PM »

SS said:
Does anyone recognize the large object that LE is carrying in the People photograph?

The caption says that they are removing evidence from the neighbor's house. It is something inside 2 paper bags.

That's the shovel, isn't it?
Yes
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1423 on: September 30, 2008, 10:08:49 PM »

Kristen:

There is an excellent thread at WS where they are dissecting the phone records.  IIRC they have her phone pinging at the house that night.  That's also what Tony says, here.  Now, LP has decided to say she wasn't home.

If she killed Caylee the night of the 15th, then I think it was because she "snapped" when CA supposedly choked her.  I think she was thinking about killing Caylee or selling her when she looked up missing kid sites which leads to premeditation.  However, something could have happened to make her do it without a plan in place because it seems she was rather sloppy.  Who drives around with the body in her trunk???? 

I said all that to come back to this:  if she really wanted to confuse things, she could have left her phone "connected" to Tony (or whomever) and hid in the garage or house somewhere.  It would be "logging minutes" and she could have had someone have a television on or something to keep the connection.  She could have done this at any time to confuse the police, even when she was dumping the evidence if she did. 
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: September 30, 2008, 10:10:13 PM »

Hi everyone!!!

Been a visitor for awhile but just joined today!!!
Love this site!!

Been following this case since day one and hope to share some thoughts....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: September 30, 2008, 10:10:54 PM »

Kristen:

There is an excellent thread at WS where they are dissecting the phone records.  IIRC they have her phone pinging at the house that night.  That's also what Tony says, here.  Now, LP has decided to say she wasn't home.

If she killed Caylee the night of the 15th, then I think it was because she "snapped" when CA supposedly choked her.  I think she was thinking about killing Caylee or selling her when she looked up missing kid sites which leads to premeditation.  However, something could have happened to make her do it without a plan in place because it seems she was rather sloppy.  Who drives around with the body in her trunk???? 

I said all that to come back to this:  if she really wanted to confuse things, she could have left her phone "connected" to Tony (or whomever) and hid in the garage or house somewhere.  It would be "logging minutes" and she could have had someone have a television on or something to keep the connection.  She could have done this at any time to confuse the police, even when she was dumping the evidence if she did. 

Like her calling the house number from her cell, or vice versa.. w/out George or Cindy realizing it?  To get pings from the house.. while she did whatever she was doing, perhaps elsewhere.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: September 30, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Karmalady.     Jump right in and tell us your thoughts about the case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: September 30, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »

Hi karmalady! 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: September 30, 2008, 10:12:30 PM »

Ok I know you guys moved on but I am still on the phone records...From the latitude and Longitude she was not home on the 15th..She wa at an address on Goldenrod road Late night 15th some during the day on the 16th and half late evening on the 16th..Does Goldenrod ring a bell to anyone ??
I saved a hotspot map that lists Matthew Crisp living on Goldenrod, also. How is he linked?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: September 30, 2008, 10:12:32 PM »

LE doesn't seem to be paying any attention to the actual sandbox or the playhouse, so it doesn't appear that Casey hid Caylee's body in them.  They even used the sandbox cover to hold the dirt they had dug up.  Could Casey have possibly hidden her under the bamboo, but the dogs hit on the area where she had laid Caylee while she was digging?  I do know that bamboo grows very quickly and anything that she had dug up would recover pretty fast.  There is a picture a few posts back with Caylee sitting in the sand box.  Behind her is bamboo, so the sandbox was probably furthest back in the corner.  I wonder if she buried her under the sand box and then replaced it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: September 30, 2008, 10:12:44 PM »

Hi everyone!!!

Love this site!!

Welcome Karmalady!
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: September 30, 2008, 10:14:25 PM »

Seeing how small that sandbox is.. and yes I realize Caylee is small herself.. I don't see how her body would fit in there unless Casey had shifted the sand (and toys, of course) completely off the bottom where Caylee may have been laying. I'm not sure what the depth of the box is with the lid on, but there doesn't seem to be a heck of a lot of room. And unless Casey was very careful, you'd expect to see at least signs of the sand being disturbed- spilling out of the box, etc. 

I'm not sure.  Still possible, but .. do you think Caylee could fit in there on her side with the lid going on without a fuss? (with the sand in there and the toys in there, so that nobody would have suspected a thing?)

I do believe there is room for her to have hidden Caylee in there for a short time, however wouldn't the dogs have alerted to the sand if she left her for very long? Also remember the trash bag found in the trunk. If she did place her there she may have used a bag which would have prevented leakage. I hope forensics of the trunk sand will show it came from playground sand and not the beach.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: September 30, 2008, 10:14:44 PM »

Hi everyone!!!

Love this site!!

Hi Karmalady, welcome.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 30, 2008, 10:15:17 PM »

Supporters Join Anthony Family For Vigil, Handful Of Protesters Remain
POSTED: 10:52 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 9:23 am EDT September 29, 2008

In the interviews released of Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiancé, he told investigators he thought, if Casey were to hide Caylee's body somewhere, she would have put her in the playhouse behind Cindy and George Anthony's home.

"She totally loved the playhouse. Every time I would go inside and play with Caylee, right to the playhouse. Every time she spent a lot of time out there with grandparents and with Casey. If something were to happen to her, I believe that would be the first place she would have put Caylee," Grund told investigators during the interview in July. "If she wanted to place Caylee's body somewhere that would be the first place that she would have put her."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html

Amy Huizenga
Ricardo Morales
Brian Burner
Troy Brown
Brittany Schieber
George Anthony
Shirley Pleasea
Karen Angel
Anthony Lazaro
Jesse Grund Pt. 1
Jesse Grund Pt. 2

Lee Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html?refresh=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: September 30, 2008, 10:15:36 PM »

I marked where i think the sandbox and playhouse were moved from. I think the yellow flags might be for sandbox hits and red flags are playhouse hits from cadaver dogs. Just my interpretation....might not be correct

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: September 30, 2008, 10:15:42 PM »

Where can I get the cell phone records? I don't see them anywhere?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1436 on: September 30, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »

Like her calling the house number from her cell, or vice versa.. w/out George or Cindy realizing it?  To get pings from the house.. while she did whatever she was doing, perhaps elsewhere.

yes, there are several calls between the home and her cell which appear to be on the same towers.  meaning she's either very close to home, or in the home.  perhaps she was looking for her phone, or the parents were calling her and she'd left her phone at home (hard to imagine as much as she talks on it, but she would do it for an alibi, IMO)
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: September 30, 2008, 10:17:01 PM »

I'm thinking that Caylee may have been laid flat. (I prefer to think on her back rather than face down with her little face in the sand - ugh.)   The lid is domed.  It looks possible to me if the toys were pushed aside. 

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: September 30, 2008, 10:17:15 PM »

Yes, maybe she used the shovel to move the sand and then cover the body with it.  The lid is somewhat dome-like so that provides extra room for things inside the sand-box even when its closed. I know someone who has the same exact one and I can see it happen.
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: September 30, 2008, 10:17:55 PM »

I've been consumed with this case from the start.  I am so frustrated with all the BS from this family. I feel so emotionally involved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.