April 26, 2024, 01:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361922 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: September 30, 2008, 11:51:33 PM »

HI MOnkeys , just checkin in before I head for bed.  I see another boring day and that the stress of this case is getiing to everyone including me .  Hope you all had a good day.

hugs

Goodnight, if you are headed for the monkey bunkey.     Tomorrow is another day...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1541 on: September 30, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »

HH, the defense will do anyhting to discredit Jesse!  What one side asks the other has a chance to question.  Both sides will be very careful what door they want to open.  I doubt they will allow his lie detector tests to be introduced!  It is usually not admissable in court.
OK    .........I wont say anything else about Jessie after this all I will say is ......they wont need the lie detector test results and he wont be able to be discredited............We will just wait and see!

I know he will be a witness and a pretty good one, but not their number one witness. A good defense attorney can discredit just about anyone. Police hate to take the stand because of it.  Baez will go after the detectives investigation and will try to destroy it and them as well. I will just say that and I am willing to say......................we'll see too.

YES   their Number 1 witness....................

No way!!!!!!!!  Than why is he talking to the media?    Let's just wait and see!!!
everybody has talked to the media in this case.......but everthing that could be said hasnt been said to the media.......we  will just wait and see what he has to say when its time.....

Really, then where is Annie, Amy, Troy, Ricardo and even Tonyl.  I am sorry but I must say this, If anyone disagrees with you, you so defensive!!  Everyone has a right to their opinion. Also, Any "inside source" that is leaking info that could jeapordize all their hard work is not overly credible.  IMO
I wasnt being defensive ...just talking like everyone else.,,,,,,,,,,and Tony was just on here the other Day ......and maybe the other ones dont have anything to add that they havent already said in the interview with the police........and no one ..including myself said that what I ws told was (leaked).....It was just two childhood friends having a discussion and if there was somethng that I wasnt suppose to know I didnt get and answer or I swore I would only saY WHAT HE SAID i COULD...and after being with LE for 22 years I wouldnt worry about credability.........sorry I was just talking like everyone else and so I wont say another word if answering is gonna cause all this trouble,,,

What trouble? Many people don't always agree with me and I am gald because I have only chnaged my mine 1000 times!!  That is why I read other people's theory.  And I am sure others really value your opinion and inside info.  I just don't think Jesse is going to be the number one witness.  The dogs will be!! 
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: September 30, 2008, 11:57:45 PM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
how can you call without a sim card?  did you see the link i posted for you earlier? just checking
  Kristin- not that I'm an IT wizard or anything, but if I can recall correctly, I think on way in which the above may also happen that phone numbers of some calls are "blank" when itemized are ...if when an incoming call only is blocked out by the caller using *86 prior to placing each call.  Then in reverse, of course- most all cellular phones include the option, that you, as the caller can "hide information" so that your phone number comes up private on the other end.  Wouldn't the location still come up then in itemized bill?  I think so but not sure. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: September 30, 2008, 11:58:43 PM »

HH, the defense will do anyhting to discredit Jesse!  What one side asks the other has a chance to question.  Both sides will be very careful what door they want to open.  I doubt they will allow his lie detector tests to be introduced!  It is usually not admissable in court.
OK    .........I wont say anything else about Jessie after this all I will say is ......they wont need the lie detector test results and he wont be able to be discredited............We will just wait and see!

I know he will be a witness and a pretty good one, but not their number one witness. A good defense attorney can discredit just about anyone. Police hate to take the stand because of it.  Baez will go after the detectives investigation and will try to destroy it and them as well. I will just say that and I am willing to say......................we'll see too.

No way!!!!!!!!  Than why is he talking to the media?    Let's just wait and see!!!
everybody has talked to the media in this case.......but everthing that could be said hasnt been said to the media.......we  will just wait and see what he has to say when its time.....
   EXCELLENT POINT & I optimistically agree !!  =)

The witness list has 85 people on it!  I don't think we have heard from many key players and I think Annie is going to be one of them.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: October 01, 2008, 12:01:03 AM »

How bad will the Anthony's look on the stand.  That's got to be something to see. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: October 01, 2008, 12:03:27 AM »

Higherhopes - Please just keep doing what you are doing.  I appreciate the information you are sharing.

I too have enjoyed your posts. If Jesse is or is not the number 1, I do not know, but I also think he is up there close to the top since he was the one she falsely proclaimed to be the father of her missing child. He of all people can characterize her as a compulsive liar, among other things.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: October 01, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »

Janet - thanks for the link to the LE photos!

It looks like LE moved everything from the right rear corner of the yard.  It even looks like they lifted some large pavers/patio stones.  They had shovels in the pictures where they seem to be checking a dry dirt area in the center of a rectangle of chips and also in the far back corner around some bamboo.  Didn't Casey tell the neighbor she needed the shovel to do something with the bamboo?  The search photographs are dated Friday, July 18th.  They are definitely searching the in the bark chips around Caylee's play area.  They don't seem interested in the other areas of the yard.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome3.htm

Can anyone please put this pic next to the flagged one? I want to see if that dark depression in the right corner is what was flagged, the mulch looks to be a different color. TIA!

Thank you Klaas, shoot, I still can't tell from the pics.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: October 01, 2008, 12:04:20 AM »

The witness list has 85 people on it!  I don't think we have heard from many key players and I think Annie is going to be one of them.
30 of those 85 are police and department people.......people that has only known Casey for 3 months....the same with most of the other witnesses....people that have only known her for a few months or a year maybe and 10 are people she claims to know that dont even know her or had only known about her and she just used their name to make up more lies.........only a few are people wiyh a history to Casey and Caylee both befor and after Caylee was born..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: October 01, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »

I think they said to-day that 30 of the witnesses are LE
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: October 01, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »

HI MOnkeys , just checkin in before I head for bed.  I see another boring day and that the stress of this case is getiing to everyone including me .  Hope you all had a good day.

hugs

Goodnight, if you are headed for the monkey bunkey.     Tomorrow is another day...
  So...nothing devasting over at HopeSpring drive today it sounds like....hmnnnnnn...Just business as usual, eh?  OK ---well I believe the rumor that another arrest is going to happen for the darling Casey soon as was posted here.  I am praying for that at least.

With our Country's Financial Crisis on Mon...so far this week has been a stinkin' awful one that can't get over fast enough.  Ugh

Hopefully there are better days ahead and sooner than later would be nice! 

Good Night All
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: October 01, 2008, 12:05:25 AM »

Actually - Jesse hasn't done that much talking it's been more his dad.

Well do you think that a number one witness or his family would or should do any interviews?  LE always asks them not to speak to the media at all!!  I hope nither he or his Dad received any money yet.

I do not believe that Geraldo or Nancy Grace pay guests to appear on their shows but ... I suspect that Richard Grund has underlying selfish motivations in regards to media exposure.

Richard Grund gave LE a statement in regards to his association with Casey.  Richard Grund shared with the American people when he was a guest on Geraldo.  In other word .. there is no more to say yet he keeps interjecting himself into the limelight.

IMO

Janet

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Credit:

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0
Credit: Carp

RICHARD GRUND - NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks
Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

RICHARD GRUND - NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Grandmother Fingers Mother`s Ex-Fiance
Aired September 29, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/29/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: October 01, 2008, 12:06:47 AM »

4th said:  Can anyone please put this pic next to the flagged one? I want to see if that dark depression in the right corner is what was flagged, the mulch looks to be a different color. TIA!

Me:  That wouldn't mean anything.  Could be darker from moisture or faded from sun.  It could also have been stirred up my LE during the search.  I am avid gardener and if you stir mulch after it has been down even a short period of time, it will be darker underneath.

Well that's what I meant, that is had been disturbed because the top would dry out after rain where underneath wouldn't, but yeah, we don't know who disturbed it, just a thought.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: October 01, 2008, 12:07:11 AM »

Hopefully there are better days ahead and sooner than later would be nice!

Good Night All

Goodnight to you, ANewGirl.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: October 01, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »

How bad will the Anthony's look on the stand.  That's got to be something to see. 
all I know is they will prolly be just as good a witness for the prosecution as for the defense with the way they keep talking instead of just answering the Question they were asked....LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: October 01, 2008, 12:08:09 AM »

30 of those 85 are police and department people.......people that has only known Casey for 3 months....the same with most of the other witnesses....people that have only known her for a few months or a year maybe and 10 are people she claims to know that dont even know her or had only known about her and she just used their name to make up more lies.........only a few are people wiyh a history to Casey and Caylee both befor and after Caylee was born..........
  My Time---Sorry, I don't remember now..so who is Annie again?   Thanks  
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: October 01, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »

I think some of the key people will be the ones who sold her the drugs. They will not be forthcoming in order to save their own behinds but I bet le is looking very hard to see if Casey was using xanax and if so who was selling it to her. It could also be that one of the parents was taking xanax, maybe on regular basis or maybe when they got uptight, and Casey was stealing it. JMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: October 01, 2008, 12:09:24 AM »

I think they said to-day that 30 of the witnesses are LE

I hate to admit this but the first thing I thought when I heard that was did Casey have "relations" with 30 LE? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: October 01, 2008, 12:10:33 AM »

Mytime - I don't know who should or should not do interviews.  It's entirely possible that LE has asked certain people to do interviews.  I really don't know.

I worked with many detectives on child abuse cases, a couple of high profile ones, the witnesses were told not to speak to anyone.  (As for my position, it was a 1st degree misdemeanor to tell who the reporter was and/or you would lose your job).

My dad was a police officer for 45 years (22 as a chief) and he told me that if any of his officers talk about an ongoing investigation, it would be immediate disciplinary action, but it did happen but not by the guys who were doing all the hard work and had the most knowledge! He said that alot of his guys were gossipers but he did not want it brought to his attention and would not want any investigation hurt by it.

Maybe different states and counties have different policies!  But
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: October 01, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »

Moved post to Destiny's thread in the monkey lounge.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.0

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 12:34:29 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: October 01, 2008, 12:13:54 AM »

Mytime - I don't know who should or should not do interviews.  It's entirely possible that LE has asked certain people to do interviews.  I really don't know.

I worked with many detectives on child abuse cases, a couple of high profile ones, the witnesses were told not to speak to anyone.  (As for my position, it was a 1st degree misdemeanor to tell who the reporter was and/or you would lose your job).

My dad was a police officer for 45 years (22 as a chief) and he told me that if any of his officers talk about an ongoing investigation, it would be immediate disciplinary action, but it did happen but not by the guys who were doing all the hard work and had the most knowledge! He said that alot of his guys were gossipers but he did not want it brought to his attention and would not want any investigation hurt by it.

Maybe different states and counties have different policies!  But

Here's what happens.  LE shares something with say Leonard Padilla and maybe LP or someone at his level shares it with someone and so on and so on. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.