April 26, 2024, 09:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361940 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: October 01, 2008, 01:05:28 AM »

HH, Did your friend give you any more info that you can share?  I believe what you say and thanks for sharing.
The pool............drugs...............the trunk of the car...............the dumpster.................

As in Casey fell asleep and Casey got in pool, drowned and when Casey found her she called everyone, not reaching them she decided to bury her or place her in trunk. Yeah, I can see all that happening too.

Casey was able to get ahold of Jesse.

Richard Grund told Geraldo on August 30th that Casey complained to Jesse about Tony in that June 16th call.  Jesse told Geraldo on September 21st that Casey and him talked about a lot of things in that June 16th call.

Only thing is ... there was only three minutes between Jesse's call and the next call.

Something is not right.

Janet

________

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Credit:

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0
Credit: Carp

Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell

6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: October 01, 2008, 01:06:43 AM »

I'm gonna get a little sleep......night!

Goodnight mammy103.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: October 01, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »

It really doesn't make sense to me that Casey would Chloroform and/or give her child Xanax AND put her in the swimming pool. If Caylee died by drowning (and Casey could make it appear to be an accident) she would have done so. IMO

Yup, and what about the missing children sights, chloroform searches, where was Caylee when Zanny was suppose to be watching her.......
missing childrens sight....irrelevent.....chloroform Caseys to use and destribute..already in thetrunk..........drugged so she would be sleeping at whatever back room or whatever abandoned appartment Casey could finds to leave her in......IMO.

Can you really get entrance to an abandoned apartment so easily?
If you have shady friends that live there and know their way around.......probably so....

Why would they have to do that.  Wasn't there a bedroom she could go sleep in?
Im not saying that the friends knew she put her there....just that Casey found out that the appartment could be gotten into.................the friends might not even have been home when she would sneak into the appartment that was vacant and use it..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: October 01, 2008, 01:07:23 AM »

It really doesn't make sense to me that Casey would Chloroform and/or give her child Xanax AND put her in the swimming pool. If Caylee died by drowning (and Casey could make it appear to be an accident) she would have done so. IMO

Yup, and what about the missing children sights, chloroform searches, where was Caylee when Zanny was suppose to be watching her.......
missing childrens sight....irrelevent.....chloroform Caseys to use and destribute..already in thetrunk..........drugged so she would be sleeping at whatever back room or whatever abandoned appartment Casey could finds to leave her in......IMO.

If you have shady friends that live there and know their way around.......probably so....

Unless Casey got hold of a key and left her there on her own.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: October 01, 2008, 01:08:07 AM »

Storing chloroform in your trunk in Florida?   Just asking
didnt say it was being stored there...it was there because she hadnt yet taken it to were it was suppose to go......

Are your posts opinions or based on something else.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:11 AM »

This is making some sense.  Casey needed an excuse in case anyone saw her going into Sawgrass perhaps.  So she told the cops she left the baby at Sawgrass.  Than when she encountered ZG's form she just elaborated on that route. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1626 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:35 AM »

One of my original thoughts was that she accidentally (or on purpose) killed her, was going to stage it as an accidental drowning but couldn't get anyone to respond (the flurry of calls) so she panics and buries her in the backyard temporarily.  The dogs hit near the pool and by the playhouse.  That would fit.

I've since changed my mind to think it was more premeditated but done in a hurry (sooner than initially planned).  Reading her texts, IMs and postings she speaks often of an impending vacation in early to mid June.  Eerily that's when Caylee is thought to have "disappeared".

I think she killed her with an overdose of xanax or either she went into convulsions or seizures from withdrawals and Casey FLIPPED out.  Maybe she killed her then because she herself knew the signs and couldn't explain the seizures.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:39 AM »

didnt say it was being stored there...it was there because she hadnt yet taken it to were it was suppose to go......

a little of both...........................just dont bite my head off.....im just trying to help.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: October 01, 2008, 01:11:09 AM »

Im not saying that the friends knew she put her there....just that Casey found out that the appartment could be gotten into.................the friends might not even have been home when she would sneak into the appartment that was vacant and use it..

Poor baby, can't imagine if she'd woken up in a place like that, no lights on, no one there, probably why she took that doll everywhere and called her mama. So sad.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: October 01, 2008, 01:11:15 AM »

My work comes from the Baltimore-Washington area.  A rather large area I admit, and perhaps not all MEs do that, but here they do.  That is also why some parents are charged with neglect and others are not in accidental drownings.  But the tests a done regardless of age.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: October 01, 2008, 01:11:56 AM »

One of my original thoughts was that she accidentally (or on purpose) killed her, was going to stage it as an accidental drowning but couldn't get anyone to respond (the flurry of calls) so she panics and buries her in the backyard temporarily.  The dogs hit near the pool and by the playhouse.  That would fit.

I've since changed my mind to think it was more premeditated but done in a hurry (sooner than initially planned).  Reading her texts, IMs and postings she speaks often of an impending vacation in early to mid June.  Eerily that's when Caylee is thought to have "disappeared".

I think she killed her with an overdose of xanax or either she went into convulsions or seizures from withdrawals and Casey FLIPPED out.  Maybe she killed her then because she herself knew the signs and couldn't explain the seizures.
I  believed she drowned.........

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 01, 2008, 01:11:59 AM »

Does anyone remember if Amy said most of her belongings were in storage when Casey asked to borrow her gas can?  Amy said they would just go to Target and get a new one......if she had a storage unit, where was it, and could Casey have had access to it?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: October 01, 2008, 01:12:09 AM »

So maybe when KC left Tony's early in the morning, she was in a hurry to get there before she woke up. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: October 01, 2008, 01:12:16 AM »

a little of both...........................just dont bite my head off.....im just trying to help.....

OMG HH, stop!!!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: October 01, 2008, 01:12:59 AM »

This is making some sense.  Casey needed an excuse in case anyone saw her going into Sawgrass perhaps.  So she told the cops she left the baby at Sawgrass.  Than when she encountered ZG's form she just elaborated on that route. 

Yep and maybe Zenaida's card was left on the counter and she picked it up.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: October 01, 2008, 01:13:32 AM »

Good .....   you would make a good detective....heehee

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: October 01, 2008, 01:14:30 AM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
how can you call without a sim card?  did you see the link i posted for you earlier? just checking
  Kristin- not that I'm an IT wizard or anything, but if I can recall correctly, I think on way in which the above may also happen that phone numbers of some calls are "blank" when itemized are ...if when an incoming call only is blocked out by the caller using *86 prior to placing each call.  Then in reverse, of course- most all cellular phones include the option, that you, as the caller can "hide information" so that your phone number comes up private on the other end.  Wouldn't the location still come up then in itemized bill?  I think so but not sure. 

yeah I no on my bill if i private call comes in it says just that..her bill shows the number that is calling or she is calling but the IMEI or whatever is blank so is the Lat and lon.I wish I knew what that meant!!!so its like she is switching sims so it does not register or something..I can say this Casey was not home on the 15th and she was not home on the 16th..George flat out lied IMO
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: October 01, 2008, 01:14:58 AM »

Unless Casey got hold of a key and left her there on her own.

And went where and did what? The apartment could be used at night. People probably look at apartments during the day and the office closes at 5 or so. All I know is, she knew the apartment for some reason and it is mighty odd ZHG (or ZGH) lol, now I forget the initials, looked at it. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: October 01, 2008, 01:15:03 AM »

Yep and maybe Zenaida's card was left on the counter and she picked it up.
yep yep..........that was her ace in the hole....lol

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1639 on: October 01, 2008, 01:16:42 AM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
how can you call without a sim card?  did you see the link i posted for you earlier? just checking
  Kristin- not that I'm an IT wizard or anything, but if I can recall correctly, I think on way in which the above may also happen that phone numbers of some calls are "blank" when itemized are ...if when an incoming call only is blocked out by the caller using *86 prior to placing each call.  Then in reverse, of course- most all cellular phones include the option, that you, as the caller can "hide information" so that your phone number comes up private on the other end.  Wouldn't the location still come up then in itemized bill?  I think so but not sure. 

yeah I no on my bill if i private call comes in it says just that..her bill shows the number that is calling or she is calling but the IMEI or whatever is blank so is the Lat and lon.I wish I knew what that meant!!!so its like she is switching sims so it does not register or something..I can say this Casey was not home on the 15th and she was not home on the 16th..George flat out lied IMO

The neighbor said they heard them fight on 15th - Father's day!  CA did find out that day about Casey stealing from GM. IM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.