April 23, 2024, 07:21:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361552 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: October 01, 2008, 01:29:23 AM »

As much as we have figured out here, one would think we could figure out where someone who thinks like this would hide the body.   Another abandoned place somewhere? 
I really do believe it was in the dumpster....

Yes but the question is which one?  She likes to cover her tracks in case she is seen so could it be near Universal or I'm thinking where else has she admitted to being...oh yea the park...
im thinking right there at the amcot because I think since Casey had been there probably lots of times she knew that there were dumpsters behind the building and out of sight ..but she didnt exspect the car to run out of gas....
But that brings us back to where did she get the food bags from and where was she from 7am till Tony picked her up at 10:00 or 11:00 (forgot the time).
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: October 01, 2008, 01:30:57 AM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
how can you call without a sim card?  did you see the link i posted for you earlier? just checking
  Kristin- not that I'm an IT wizard or anything, but if I can recall correctly, I think on way in which the above may also happen that phone numbers of some calls are "blank" when itemized are ...if when an incoming call only is blocked out by the caller using *86 prior to placing each call.  Then in reverse, of course- most all cellular phones include the option, that you, as the caller can "hide information" so that your phone number comes up private on the other end.  Wouldn't the location still come up then in itemized bill?  I think so but not sure. 

yeah I no on my bill if i private call comes in it says just that..her bill shows the number that is calling or she is calling but the IMEI or whatever is blank so is the Lat and lon.I wish I knew what that meant!!!so its like she is switching sims so it does not register or something..I can say this Casey was not home on the 15th and she was not home on the 16th..George flat out lied IMO

In listening to the interview with George, they are asking him if after Casey leaves on the 16th if she could have come back without anyone knowing, so I think they have reason to believe something happened that day, there at the house so that's kinda fitting right in with what HH is saying but yeah, George is such a liar, I think she probably left on the 15th as well.

I am just saying I spent two hours looking up her cell records and she was not at home

Does that include the hrs of say 2-4 pm on the 16th? I haven't been able to open those file to see anything.

Oh yeah there are def times her phone was off i am saying when George said she left BEFORE 2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1662 on: October 01, 2008, 01:32:00 AM »

Mytime - A reminder, you aren't in charge.  Why do HH's posts bother you so much?  EVERYTHING on a message board is subjected to cross examination.  She has every right to post and so to you.  You don't have a right to tell her what to post.

I was saying stop acting like I was bitng her head off.  I asked questions and then I am accused of attacking her and I wasn't!!! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1663 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:44 AM »

I think I'm invisible, but on the same thread I've been talking about,
Casey's phone is all over the place on the morning of the 27th.  She's either driving her car around and the lady at the Amscott was wrong about the time she saw the car there (doubtful since she saw it when she arrived to work) or

someone was driving her around.............
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:44 AM »

Kristen, did you look at the thread at WS?  it's pretty convincing that she was home, talking to Tony...a lot!

No I dont go to WS that much what did it say??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:52 AM »

I'm almost afraid to post this, but in reading over earlier posts today....We all keep thinking about a certain date being the key, or snapping because of anger with her parents.  There was talk of a link between pedophilia and chloroform.  Caylee was old enough to start talking about that kind of thing if somehow it was happening to her.  If it was happening and it was known about, then someone may have panicked in an attempt to cover it up and...

I've thought about that.  Caylee was REALLY starting to talk.  It would be hard to explain away some of the things she would have been able to talk about. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: October 01, 2008, 01:34:58 AM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
how can you call without a sim card?  did you see the link i posted for you earlier? just checking
  Kristin- not that I'm an IT wizard or anything, but if I can recall correctly, I think on way in which the above may also happen that phone numbers of some calls are "blank" when itemized are ...if when an incoming call only is blocked out by the caller using *86 prior to placing each call.  Then in reverse, of course- most all cellular phones include the option, that you, as the caller can "hide information" so that your phone number comes up private on the other end.  Wouldn't the location still come up then in itemized bill?  I think so but not sure. 

yeah I no on my bill if i private call comes in it says just that..her bill shows the number that is calling or she is calling but the IMEI or whatever is blank so is the Lat and lon.I wish I knew what that meant!!!so its like she is switching sims so it does not register or something..I can say this Casey was not home on the 15th and she was not home on the 16th..George flat out lied IMO

The neighbor said they heard them fight on 15th - Father's day!  CA did find out that day about Casey stealing from GM. IM

I am talking late night hours and early morning hours
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: October 01, 2008, 01:35:22 AM »

Chloroform searches, missing kids sites, lying to the police, Making your parents believe it was their fault, Being a spiteful Bitc* does not equal accident...

And I once upon a time believed Casey

I agree but that's why I wonder if she drowned her on purpose, Casey has nerves of steel, we've seen that, coming off cool as a cucumber, she could have thrown Caylee in and watched her drown, I wouldn't put that past her or just held her under, maybe thinking it would look like an accident and then making recalling she'd been drugging her for a period of time.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: October 01, 2008, 01:35:40 AM »

As much as we have figured out here, one would think we could figure out where someone who thinks like this would hide the body.   Another abandoned place somewhere? 

Yes but the question is which one?  She likes to cover her tracks in case she is seen so could it be near Universal or I'm thinking where else has she admitted to being...oh yea the park...
im thinking right there at the amcot because I think since Casey had been there probably lots of times she knew that there were dumpsters behind the building and out of sight ..but she didnt exspect the car to run out of gas....
But that brings us back to where did she get the food bags from and where was she from 7am till Tony picked her up at 10:00 or 11:00 (forgot the time).
I think that when she left tony;s appartment she did go to her home because by then i beleive she could go into the garage without anyone knowing she was there and thats where she got the food.......she exspected IMO to go get the food from the freezer outside in the garage........go discard the body.......and go back to the appartment......only her car ran out of gas and she had to call tony to come get her.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: October 01, 2008, 01:35:52 AM »

Ok just to combine a few theories.  What if, Casey left Caylee at Sawgrass on the 15th drugged her up on Xanax.  She may even have slept there with her that night.  Than she overdoses and Casey realizes she is dead.  She takes her back to the house thinking she can make it look like she drowned.  Puts her in the pool and than thinks about the fact LE might check her for drugs.  So she takes her out and puts her on the ground by the pool, than puts her back in the trunk, and so on and so on.   
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: October 01, 2008, 01:37:01 AM »

In listening to the interview with George, they are asking him if after Casey leaves on the 16th if she could have come back without anyone knowing, so I think they have reason to believe something happened that day, there at the house so that's kinda fitting right in with what HH is saying but yeah, George is such a liar, I think she probably left on the 15th as well.

I am just saying I spent two hours looking up her cell records and she was not at home

Does that include the hrs of say 2-4 pm on the 16th? I haven't been able to open those file to see anything.

Oh yeah there are def times her phone was off i am saying when George said she left BEFORE 2

Ok, thank you, Kristen

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: October 01, 2008, 01:37:22 AM »

I think i'm invisible too

anyways... the Anthony's will hold the vigils in church...now that's a step in the right direction for a change.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/30/anthony_family_moves_prayer_vigils_to_church.html

Anthony Family Moves Prayer Vigils To Church
Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:28:09 AM

ORANGE COUNTY -- The Anthony family said Tuesday it will no longer hold weekly vigils outside their home.

That was the result of a discussion at the Orange County Commission meeting.

George and Cindy Anthony were present as commissioners discussed the increasingly violent protests going on outside the home, which have disrupted the East Orange County subdivision where the family lives.

Their lawyer Mark NeJame said it's a very difficult decision for the family to make, but they're doing this in the best interest of the neighbors.

“Ended up attracting some miscreants and criminals who are some of the people who are showing up,” said NeJame. “I won't dignify them by calling them protesters. They were agitators, and unfortunately and sadly, they just thought it was best for them and their neighbors and their community not to do them at their home anymore.”

Commissioners also said the sheriff's office should be able to pay for any law enforcement officers that are needed.

The vigils will be moved to a church beginning Sunday.

btw, I changed my name from mes to Mags today... I saw there was an MSE and thought it would confusing 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: October 01, 2008, 01:37:42 AM »

The neighbor said they heard them fight on 15th - Father's day!  CA did find out that day about Casey stealing from GM. IM

I am talking late night hours and early morning hours

That would make sense.  Maybe she left after the fight!  JJ
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: October 01, 2008, 01:38:10 AM »

I think that when she left tony;s appartment she did go to her home because by then i beleive she could go into the garage without anyone knowing she was there and thats where she got the food.......she exspected IMO to go get the food from the freezer outside in the garage........go discard the body.......and go back to the appartment......only her car ran out of gas and she had to call tony to come get her.
wrong, absolutely (j/k) but she DID not call TONY... ck the records, he called her
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: October 01, 2008, 01:38:31 AM »

I am jumping in a day late and a dollar short again due to work but

IMO.. I think that Jessie and his dad have come out because Jessie was actually
accused of a crime in this case and he is speaking out
As for Tony.. I personally think he is embarrassed that he fell for Casey's crap
and that is why he is not talking publicly
I think many of them are embarrassed that they believe all this crap
whether they thought she was lying from time to time or not
I cant even imagine what these poor kids are thinking right now
and the stress they carry around not knowing what happen to Baby Caylee
and believing what casey said when she claimed she was with a nanny
and quite possibly this poor precious child is dead
I just blog these cases and it depresses me sometimes to much
can we all imagine how all these folks feel for a minute

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: October 01, 2008, 01:39:36 AM »

How many of us on here believe that Caylee drowned in the pool and by the time Casey found her she was already dead?

Hi HH,

Early on I may have thought that.  Now with:
All of this time having passed...
The partial immunity deal left unheeded
Lie upon lie from KC
Family cover-up and changed stories,
I just don't think that's a possibility.  Then again with you having an inside source, maybe.  I sure hope we will find out but would we believe anything that comes out of her mouth now?  I wouldn't.  She still claims that Angel Baby is alive.  Keep your tips coming because they give me hope that some day we will know the truth.  Thank You!!!

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: October 01, 2008, 01:39:53 AM »

Casey's phone is all over the place on the morning of the 27th.  She's either driving her car around and the lady at the Amscott was wrong about the time she saw the car there (doubtful since she saw it when she arrived to work) or

someone was driving her around.............

OK - so Casey was all over the place and I think she was with someone else like maybe George.  Someone took her to her house or another house for her to get the frozen food and pops. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: October 01, 2008, 01:40:46 AM »

I think i'm invisible too

anyways... the Anthony's will hold the vigils in church...now that's a step in the right direction for a change.
NO, I see you!!  I didn't recognize your name though, LOL
yes, a definite change for the better.  I was glad to see that.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: October 01, 2008, 01:41:42 AM »

I am jumping in a day late and a dollar short again due to work but

IMO.. I think that Jessie and his dad have come out because Jessie was actually
accused of a crime in this case and he is speaking out
As for Tony.. I personally think he is embarrassed that he fell for Casey's crap
and that is why he is not talking publicly
I think many of them are embarrassed that they believe all this crap
whether they thought she was lying from time to time or not
I cant even imagine what these poor kids are thinking right now
and the stress they carry around not knowing what happen to Baby Caylee
and believing what casey said when she claimed she was with a nanny
and quite possibly this poor precious child is dead
I just blog these cases and it depresses me sometimes to much
can we all imagine how all these folks feel for a minute

I truly feel for Tony and others.  But he didn't know her that long, he has nothing to be embarrassed about.  But OMG, If were him, I would be so confused about people.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: October 01, 2008, 01:42:18 AM »

Those cell records are so telling and if I had the patience I could go through them all to me it almost looked like she was driving around looking for a place to dispose of her body when i googled them alot of the places were in wooded areas or behind industrial parks old run down houses and things like that not her typical places then after a few days it stopped....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.