March 29, 2024, 12:47:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360514 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: October 01, 2008, 01:42:36 AM »

I am jumping in a day late and a dollar short again due to work but

IMO.. I think that Jessie and his dad have come out because Jessie was actually
accused of a crime in this case and he is speaking out
As for Tony.. I personally think he is embarrassed that he fell for Casey's crap
and that is why he is not talking publicly
I think many of them are embarrassed that they believe all this crap
whether they thought she was lying from time to time or not
I cant even imagine what these poor kids are thinking right now
and the stress they carry around not knowing what happen to Baby Caylee
and believing what casey said when she claimed she was with a nanny
and quite possibly this poor precious child is dead
I just blog these cases and it depresses me sometimes to much
can we all imagine how all these folks feel for a minute

Not really (we can empathize),  but that's why we can be more objective in sorting out the evidence....I think 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1681 on: October 01, 2008, 01:43:50 AM »

I think I'm invisible, but on the same thread I've been talking about,
Casey's phone is all over the place on the morning of the 27th.  She's either driving her car around and the lady at the Amscott was wrong about the time she saw the car there (doubtful since she saw it when she arrived to work) or

someone was driving her around.............

OK - so Casey was all over the place and I think she was with someone else like maybe George.  Someone took her to her house or another house for her to get the frozen food and pops. 
yes, someone like George (or Annie)?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: October 01, 2008, 01:44:33 AM »

Casey's phone is all over the place on the morning of the 27th.  She's either driving her car around and the lady at the Amscott was wrong about the time she saw the car there (doubtful since she saw it when she arrived to work) or

OK - so Casey was all over the place and I think she was with someone else like maybe George.  Someone took her to her house or another house for her to get the frozen food and pops. 

That's why I think it was George too, that garage door has to be noisy when it goes up, I don't see how she could just sneak in and out if anyone was home.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: October 01, 2008, 01:45:18 AM »

Those cell records are so telling and if I had the patience I could go through them all to me it almost looked like she was driving around looking for a place to dispose of her body when i googled them alot of the places were in wooded areas or behind industrial parks old run down houses and things like that not her typical places then after a few days it stopped....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3566.1660
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33

That's what I'm thinking an old run down house, but seems LE may know something about a dumpster.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: October 01, 2008, 01:45:33 AM »

Chloroform searches, missing kids sites, lying to the police, Making your parents believe it was their fault, Being a spiteful Bitc* does not equal accident...

And I once upon a time believed Casey

I agree but that's why I wonder if she drowned her on purpose, Casey has nerves of steel, we've seen that, coming off cool as a cucumber, she could have thrown Caylee in and watched her drown, I wouldn't put that past her or just held her under, maybe thinking it would look like an accident and then making recalling she'd been drugging her for a period of time.

I said that too puth er in the pool knowing she would drowned but then the cell records dont add up...Then I think Caylee was asleep she put her in trunk drove around until she died then when Caylee started to decompose she had to put her somewhere..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: October 01, 2008, 01:46:29 AM »

Those cell records are so telling and if I had the patience I could go through them all to me it almost looked like she was driving around looking for a place to dispose of her body when i googled them alot of the places were in wooded areas or behind industrial parks old run down houses and things like that not her typical places then after a few days it stopped....
here...

go look, it's very interesting
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70666
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: October 01, 2008, 01:46:50 AM »

How many of us on here believe that Caylee drowned in the pool and by the time Casey found her she was already dead?

Hi HH,

Early on I may have thought that.  Now with:
All of this time having passed...
The partial immunity deal left unheeded
Lie upon lie from KC
Family cover-up and changed stories,
I just don't think that's a possibility.  Then again with you having an inside source, maybe.  I sure hope we will find out but would we believe anything that comes out of her mouth now?  I wouldn't.  She still claims that Angel Baby is alive.  Keep your tips coming because they give me hope that some day we will know the truth.  Thank You!!!

PJ
Thank you.......no no one would believe anything Casey says now....but proof is proof...and not everything that was asked of some of the people was heard and   no.......Poor poor Caylee is no longer with us........I dont believe the family is covering up...just that they are trying to make Casey more believable then she is and in doing that they are only fetting mixed up with what they know and what they want say in her defense......I  would hate it if we never knew the truth about what happened but I can say that.........with a good investigation the truth can come out ...maybe not every little detail but the facts about what is known.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: October 01, 2008, 01:47:12 AM »

Yea I think your getting very warm on that one   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: October 01, 2008, 01:48:48 AM »

That's why I think it was George too, that garage door has to be noisy when it goes up, I don't see how she could just sneak in and out if anyone was home.
I still believe she went to the house befor the car ran out of gas.....we still dont know if the food was completly frozen or not when Tony picked her up...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1689 on: October 01, 2008, 01:51:01 AM »

Chloroform searches, missing kids sites, lying to the police, Making your parents believe it was their fault, Being a spiteful Bitc* does not equal accident...

I agree but that's why I wonder if she drowned her on purpose, Casey has nerves of steel, we've seen that, coming off cool as a cucumber, she could have thrown Caylee in and watched her drown, I wouldn't put that past her or just held her under, maybe thinking it would look like an accident and then making recalling she'd been drugging her for a period of time.

I said that too puth er in the pool knowing she would drowned but then the cell records dont add up...Then I think Caylee was asleep she put her in trunk drove around until she died then when Caylee started to decompose she had to put her somewhere..

You think in she put her in the trunk alive? What is bringing you to this.  I can't even bear the thoought of that.  I really want to believe it was accident, like the pool!  But then again, what about the computer searches......if those are true?  I am so confused. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: October 01, 2008, 01:51:30 AM »

here...

TY will look at it tomorrow my eyes hurt and Google has me frustrated lol!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: October 01, 2008, 01:52:04 AM »

Was Annie offered immunity? or is that a rumor?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: October 01, 2008, 01:54:15 AM »

I still believe she went to the house befor the car ran out of gas.....we still dont know if the food was completly frozen or not when Tony picked her up...
have you ck'd the phone records?  some of this doesn't add up.  Don't see her going to the house before the car was left, it was spotted at 7 am so I don't think that fits.  She went there after the car was left and somebody was with her, thus the accomplice we keep hearing about (LP) not that I take everything he says to heart (LOL)

anyway, she had help, IMO
if it was Annie, she copped a deal and spilled what she knew// not saying she helped in the murder but if she supplied the drugs then that's what she's dealing on
if it was George, well you figure out why he'd cover // I think he helped bury her the 2nd time and that's why she hasn't been found yet
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: October 01, 2008, 01:54:31 AM »

How many of us on here believe that Caylee drowned in the pool and by the time Casey found her she was already dead?

Hi HH,

Early on I may have thought that.  Now with:
All of this time having passed...
The partial immunity deal left unheeded
Lie upon lie from KC
Family cover-up and changed stories,
I just don't think that's a possibility.  Then again with you having an inside source, maybe.  I sure hope we will find out but would we believe anything that comes out of her mouth now?  I wouldn't.  She still claims that Angel Baby is alive.  Keep your tips coming because they give me hope that some day we will know the truth.  Thank You!!!

PJ
Thank you.......no no one would believe anything Casey says now....but proof is proof...and not everything that was asked of some of the people was heard and   no.......Poor poor Caylee is no longer with us........I dont believe the family is covering up...just that they are trying to make Casey more believable then she is and in doing that they are only fetting mixed up with what they know and what they want say in her defense......I  would hate it if we never knew the truth about what happened but I can say that.........with a good investigation the truth can come out ...maybe not every little detail but the facts about what is known.........

then why lie about Key points IE gas cans , chasing your kid, smell, wont give u credit card bills when you seen the "girl last"?

And once again i believed George and Cindy and actually stood up for them but not now..
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: October 01, 2008, 01:54:37 AM »

here...

After a few days it stopped.....can you tell the date when it stopped? By what you're saying it could be she was looking for a place and either gave up, or that's when she got her accomplice..like possibly George if she told him, or he discovered the body on the 24th.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: October 01, 2008, 01:55:58 AM »

You think in she put her in the trunk alive? What is bringing you to this.  I can't even bear the thoought of that.  I really want to believe it was accident, like the pool!  But then again, what about the computer searches......if those are true?  I am so confused. 

I really do i dont no why I can just see her doing that..That way she doen not have to get her hands dirty so to speak she really didnt kill her the fumes did,If Caylee was already asleep she just wouldnt wake up...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: October 01, 2008, 01:56:52 AM »

Was Annie offered immunity? or is that a rumor?

I heard that somjewhere but lost my source.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: October 01, 2008, 01:57:00 AM »

here...

After a few days it stopped.....can you tell the date when it stopped? By what you're saying it could be she was looking for a place and either gave up, or that's when she got her accomplice..like possibly George if she told him, or he discovered the body on the 24th.

I can but I am making a map and I had to close it because i was so frustrated lol please dotn make me go back in look tomight lol I will get it tomorrow
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: October 01, 2008, 01:59:21 AM »

I dont know but if Annie was offered a deal why is Dante talking on WS?? that was her boyfriend I think and wouldnt that be the person Annie confided in so he would also have to talk..
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: October 01, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »

I dont know but if Annie was offered a deal why is Dante talking on WS?? that was her boyfriend I think and wouldnt that be the person Annie confided in so he would also have to talk..
Well could be to make himself look more innocent, or he was like most guys didn't pay attention to anything. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.