April 19, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361352 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: October 01, 2008, 02:15:44 AM »

Those cell records are so telling and if I had the patience I could go through them all to me it almost looked like she was driving around looking for a place to dispose of her body when i googled them alot of the places were in wooded areas or behind industrial parks old run down houses and things like that not her typical places then after a few days it stopped....

It has come to my mind that KC was copy catting Melinda Duckett, Trenton was never found & remember that broad was all over the place, pinging away as she went.  To me this creature when disposal took place had disabled her phone ( removed batteries ), don't think there was any pinging or was pinging from a location where she left the phone, after all she had enough time & access to cash to buy one of those disposable phones that aren't trackable.

Hoping the rest of the creature group all goes down together cuz imo they have only told of things that they know LE is capable of ascertaining independently & have not been co operative in either delivering of credit card statements or calendar of events.  Detective Corporal Yuri Melich references giving the calendar to LA for CA two days before her in camera interview & they are just so busy she hadn't gotten together with LA, come on they can't write a note on a post it & leave it on the kitchen table.  Nope bunch of deceitful liars obstructing justice perpetrating fraud of the worst kind.  SCAMMERS, disgusting.  Nothing decent about their actions.  JMHO
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: October 01, 2008, 02:15:52 AM »

I'm going to bed... but I thought I would leave you all with something to think about.. this is from WS and is referencing the night of the 26/morning of the 27th...

snipped from WS//

That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" (cingular /voicemail) number and a 4909(Anthony home phone)number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight

Hope you haven't left yet but I'm confused first you reference the 26/27 than you talking about the 16th...help
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: October 01, 2008, 02:17:00 AM »

Posted on craigs List awhile ago

couple weeks before Caylee disappeared I believe George & Cindy wanted Casey to get off her ass, get a job and to be a responsible mother. During the next couple of weeks Casey never looked for a job and this caused a lot of frustration and anger with George & Cindy to the point they threatened to kick Casey out of the house. Caylee was welcomed by George & Cindy to live with them.

Because Casey still wanted to party with her new boyfriend and never attempted to look for a job this caused a lot of heated arguments at George & Cindy’s house and Casey was using Caylee as her leverage. When the three of them had a heated-argument, Casey left in anger, taking Caylee with her just to piss-off George & Cindy. During this time Casey was spending a lot of time with her new boyfriend and Caylee was being dumped wherever Casey could find someone to babysit.  Now Casey is in a bind, she has no money and no place to live (where Caylee would be welcomed) and no way to properly take care of Caylee. But Casey doesn’t want George and Cindy to have Caylee, plus Casey has already lied to George and Cindy, saying she and Caylee were living with her boyfriend and they were a happy little family, (this is when Casey stole the 2 gas cans out of George and Cindy’s shed). Casey was dead-ass broke!

Now Casey has Caylee with no place to live. Casey still wants everyone to believe her lies and still wants to party with her boyfriend. So what does she do with Caylee? Casey keeps Caylee in the car while she goes about her business. Casey wants to go out and party with her boyfriend/friends so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. While out partying Casey gets really drunk, to the point of passing out and the boyfriend brings Casey to his apartment. It's late afternoon when Casey awoke from getting drunk the night before. When Casey finally got around to checking on Caylee, who was abandoned in the trunk of the car, Casey found Caylee was dead from heat exposer.

Now Casey has a dead baby and is freaking out! Casey doesn’t know what to do. She leaves Caylee in the trunk and abandons the car where it was parked. (this is why Casey’s car smelled like a dead body). A few days later Casey has a plan and drives her car to George & Cindy’s home, backing her car up to the garage.(which Casey has never done) takes Caylee out of the trunk and places Caylee in the pool, Casey than makes a flurry of phone calls, first tried to call Cindy numerous times than she calls George numerous times, with no answer. Casey wants to tell everyone Caylee had drowned (but while making the numerous phone calls Casey realizes that an autopsy will be required and the medical examiner wouldn’t find water in Caylee’s lungs and would determine that Caylee had died of heat exposure). So Casey quits calling everyone and pulls Caylee out of the pool, goes to the neighbors to borrow a shovel. (This is when the neighbor notices Casey car backed up to the garage). Casey then buries Caylee in the backyard and leaves. While driving in her car Casey realizes that the car smells of a decomposing body so Casey abandons the car at Amscot. (Amscot has surveillance cameras everywhere on their property).

A couple of days later Cindy receives a phone call that Casey's car has been towed from Amscots parking lot. So George and Cindy go pick up the car from the tow lot. While driving home George notices the decomposing smell in the car. (George is a retired homicide detective, he knows the smell). Now they are both worried because they haven’t seen Caylee in four weeks. Cindy starts calling Casey demanding she brings Caylee home! Once back at George & Cindy’s home, Casey has to explain why Caylee isn’t with her and another heated-arguments starts. Cindy threatens to call the Police in an effort to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Cindy has no choice but to call the Police in the heat of the argument. (that’s when Cindy starts calling 911 and tells the operator that the car smells like a dead body!)

Now, Casey not wanting the Police involved has to come clean and tell George and Cindy that Caylee is dead and buried in the backyard. George immediately wants Caylee's body away from his home so he exhumes Caylees body, places weights on Caylee's body and places the body in Casey’s car. George and Casey drives to a isolated lake and throws Caylee’s body in the lake, hoping the alligators will eat the body.

Now the family is lying to everyone in an effort to conceal this MURDER so Casey won’t be charged for Murder and George and Cindy won’t be arrested for Accessory to Murder.

I’m not sure the brother is aware of Caylee’s death or how Casey, George and Cindy are involved but I could be wrong.

That is my theory... Let me know what yout think.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: October 01, 2008, 02:17:38 AM »

Klassand...............are you still here....I need your help with something..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 01, 2008, 02:18:53 AM »

Those cell records are so telling and if I had the patience I could go through them all to me it almost looked like she was driving around looking for a place to dispose of her body when i googled them alot of the places were in wooded areas or behind industrial parks old run down houses and things like that not her typical places then after a few days it stopped....

It has come to my mind that KC was copy catting Melinda Duckett, Trenton was never found & remember that broad was all over the place, pinging away as she went.  To me this creature when disposal took place had disabled her phone ( removed batteries ), don't think there was any pinging or was pinging from a location where she left the phone, after all she had enough time & access to cash to buy one of those disposable phones that aren't trackable.

Hoping the rest of the creature group all goes down together cuz imo they have only told of things that they know LE is capable of ascertaining independently & have not been co operative in either delivering of credit card statements or calendar of events.  Detective Corporal Yuri Melich references giving the calendar to LA for CA two days before her in camera interview & they are just so busy she hadn't gotten together with LA, come on they can't write a note on a post it & leave it on the kitchen table.  Nope bunch of deceitful liars obstructing justice perpetrating fraud of the worst kind.  SCAMMERS, disgusting.  Nothing decent about their actions.  JMHO

Tell us how you truly feel about the Anthony's. 
But I agree, maybe she took out the battery.  Would this prevent the pings???
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: October 01, 2008, 02:19:01 AM »

Many possible truths here.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: October 01, 2008, 02:20:56 AM »

Tell us how you truly feel about the Anthony's. 
But I agree, maybe she took out the battery.  Would this prevent the pings???

That is the part i dont get..there was no pings but there were calls being placed and it happened a few times i just dnt no what that means
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1727 on: October 01, 2008, 02:21:45 AM »

sorry, I have a couple more thoughts

Dante/ yes they were dating, he may or may not know something/ they're not a couple any more (who knows why?)
he didn't really give any info, IMO (I just reread that thread today) so nothing he said would jeopardize anything and he was very careful not to speak for Annie or really speak much of her either

Annie/ she may not have taken any deal, but she is on the prosecutions list/ if she didn't deal, she can be expecting some charges, IMO if they can pin the xanax to her ( some other friends probably admitted to knowing she deals, if she does)

Casey keeps saying she left Caylee at the stairwell of the apartments and that's the last time she saw her.  I wonder if she was hiding out in that apartment and Caylee fell down the stairs?  That would have been messy so I don't think that happened.  I still wonder how you could tie in that statement (I forget exactly how she worded it, but something like, of all the things I told you, the honest to God truth is that the last time I saw her was at Sawgrass).  Now, maybe that's her telling us that's the last time she saw her Alive?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1728 on: October 01, 2008, 02:24:01 AM »

Leonard Padilla said Cindy knows the baby is dead.  She should go back to the realization that she is the one who caused Casey to leave the house that night.  Cindy put her hands around Casey's throat and choked her and it scared the hell out of Casey that night.  He said ask Casey's brother Lee he will tell you.

I have felt all along that the entire family knew what happened and was covering it up.. I cringe when they start saying how much they love Caylee. I am sorry,what they are doing is not showing any love at all for that baby. JMO

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: October 01, 2008, 02:24:03 AM »

Dante/ yes they were dating, he may or may not know something/ they're not a couple any more (who knows why?)
he didn't really give any info, IMO (I just reread that thread today) so nothing he said would jeopardize anything and he was very careful not to speak for Annie or really speak much of her either

Annie/ she may not have taken any deal, but she is on the prosecutions list/ if she didn't deal, she can be expecting some charges, IMO if they can pin the xanax to her ( some other friends probably admitted to knowing she deals, if she does)

Casey keeps saying she left Caylee at the stairwell of the apartments and that's the last time she saw her.  I wonder if she was hiding out in that apartment and Caylee fell down the stairs?  That would have been messy so I don't think that happened.  I still wonder how you could tie in that statement (I forget exactly how she worded it, but something like, of all the things I told you, the honest to God truth is that the last time I saw her was at Sawgrass).  Now, maybe that's her telling us that's the last time she saw her Alive?

Ok if she were left with Annie and they gave her a xanax and she died and Annie came forward and tld the truth why have they not arrested Casey yet, they would not need the body if they had a witness like that
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1730 on: October 01, 2008, 02:26:51 AM »

Actually I was  over her saying she thought she saw the outline of a body, and how soil samples may have come back from the yard as positive for decomp.

I didn't know if I should remove your red text.. I didn't want to get in trouble.  Embarassed

I noticed that a while back and posted it on another thread and was made fun of.. but I agree,looks like the outline of a body or grave..JMO

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: October 01, 2008, 02:27:23 AM »

Back to my old post, isn't it possible that Casey killed Caylee and than thought she could make it look like a drowning but than had second thoughts. 

Can't imagine a CSI fan thinking that a drowning can be faked.  It can't be, coroner can tell by the condition of the lungs at autopsy iirc.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 01, 2008, 02:28:17 AM »

Actually I was  over her saying she thought she saw the outline of a body, and how soil samples may have come back from the yard as positive for decomp.

I didn't know if I should remove your red text.. I didn't want to get in trouble.  Embarassed

I noticed that a while back and posted it on another thread and was made fun of.. but I agree,looks like the outline of a body or grave..JMO

HUh what are you talking about?? where
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1733 on: October 01, 2008, 02:28:23 AM »

Since HH LE friend says she drown and she is saying that Jesse is the prosecution's #1 witness, maybe Casey asked him more than we know.  Maybe LE is allowing him to clear his name and he is not really discussing the case.  I would want to clear my name too.  Supposedly, ZG is even getting death threats!  I am thinking she asked him about water in the lungs or something.  I know there is a lot more to these released interviews. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 01, 2008, 02:28:59 AM »

I'm going to bed... but I thought I would leave you all with something to think about.. this is from WS and is referencing the night of the 15th morning of the 16th

snipped from WS//

That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" (cingular /voicemail) number and a 4909(Anthony home phone)number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight

Hope you haven't left yet but I'm confused first you reference the 26/27 than you talking about the 16th...help
sorry, thanks for pointing that out...i was looking at 2 different things
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: October 01, 2008, 02:31:07 AM »

Since HH LE friend says she drown and she is saying that Jesse is the prosecution's #1 witness, maybe Casey asked him more than we know.  Maybe LE is allowing him to clear his name and he is not really discussing the case.  I would want to clear my name too.  Supposedly, ZG is even getting death threats!  I am thinking she asked him about water in the lungs or something.  I know there is a lot more to these released interviews. 

If I were LE and I knew the baby drowned but the mother was not confessing I would not go round and round..I would tell Baez what I no and be done
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: October 01, 2008, 02:32:13 AM »

HUh what are you talking about?? where
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: October 01, 2008, 02:32:38 AM »

Ok if she were left with Annie and they gave her a xanax and she died and Annie came forward and tld the truth why have they not arrested Casey yet, they would not need the body if they had a witness like that
yeah, I haven't figured out how to make what she said true in any form...just reaching LOL
I still believe Annie is going to be important
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: October 01, 2008, 02:32:38 AM »

If I were LE and I knew the baby drowned but the mother was not confessing I would not go round and round..I would tell Baez what I no and be done
I agree, her immunity offer was if it were an accident and she declined it. If she fessed up to Baez about an accident he would have encouraged her to jump on it.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: October 01, 2008, 02:34:21 AM »

(HH's reply to PJ)Thank you.......no no one would believe anything Casey says now....but proof is proof...and not everything that was asked of some of the people was heard and   no.......Poor poor Caylee is no longer with us........I dont believe the family is covering up...just that they are trying to make Casey more believable then she is and in doing that they are only fetting mixed up with what they know and what they want say in her defense......I  would hate it if we never knew the truth about what happened but I can say that.........with a good investigation the truth can come out ...maybe not every little detail but the facts about what is
known.........

(Quote)

Oh I hope I've done this right.  I don't want to stack so I copy/pasted HH's reply and went from there.

Thank You HH for answering.  I'm usually 10 pages behind so I'm nearly caught up now.  Can you shed some insight on why it appears that the family is refusing to believe the Angel Baby Caylee is gone?  Is it just to pacify KC?  I don't want to ask questions that you can't or shouldn't answer but I have so many that my mind won't stop.  Then every once in a great while I get that little glimmer of hope that just maybe....then I come back down to Earth and think maybe not because of the trunk.

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.