April 26, 2024, 06:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361934 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: October 01, 2008, 07:17:58 AM »

Mrskub, 

I haven't been able to find anything regarding the date of arraignment.  I will try again later.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: October 01, 2008, 07:27:37 AM »

Mrskub, 

I haven't been able to find anything regarding the date of arraignment.  I will try again later.

Thanks Mammy. I have to run to the doctors and I'll check when I get back.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: October 01, 2008, 07:59:18 AM »

Good morning all, I've been following you guys and this case for about a week now and you guys are amazing!! I was excited to see that I've been approved by admin. I'm new to blogging and may need some help with certain things..... so excuse me.
Has anyone noticed this?? This is some of the stuff that was found in park..
Notice its the underwear that matches her bra in the other photo.
So I'm thinking alot of the stuff that was found, LE is saying has nothing to do with the case........ really does!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1783 on: October 01, 2008, 08:05:31 AM »

CA and GA attend County Comission meeting

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-anthony0108oct01,0,6659609.story

Peace Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: October 01, 2008, 08:11:11 AM »

Good morning all, I've been following you guys and this case for about a week now and you guys are amazing!! I was excited to see that I've been approved by admin. I'm new to blogging and may need some help with certain things..... so excuse me.
So I'm thinking alot of the stuff that was found, LE is saying has nothing to do with the case........ really does!!

Hi and welcome!

We've seen some pics of some polka dot items that were found, and some people think it looks like Casey's stuff and some don't. I'm not good at comparisons like that, so I'm still kind of on the fence about it.

I Stand With The Girl
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: October 01, 2008, 08:11:12 AM »

Hello chocolatetyh34, Welcome.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: October 01, 2008, 08:11:40 AM »

Before I leave, I just wanted to mention something.

I have been looking over the cell phone information this morning. Remember how Cindy stated that she and Casey talked most everyday on her way home from work? I can't find any of those calls. I'll keep looking when I get home but I can't find where this occurred, let alone it be a regular occurrence like Cindy stated.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: October 01, 2008, 08:13:18 AM »

Hi and welcome!

We've seen some pics of some polka dot items that were found, and some people think it looks like Casey's stuff and some don't. I'm not good at comparisons like that, so I'm still kind of on the fence about it.
I notice on the photo with Casey that the bra straps are clear and the ones found in the park have regular straps but I could be wrong.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: October 01, 2008, 08:15:11 AM »

I have been looking over the cell phone information this morning. Remember how Cindy stated that she and Casey talked most everyday on her way home from work? I can't find any of those calls. I'll keep looking when I get home but I can't find where this occurred, let alone it be a regular occurrence like Cindy stated.
Just another LIE from Cindy trying to give us that Norman Rockwell family feeling. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1789 on: October 01, 2008, 08:19:58 AM »

Just another LIE from Cindy trying to give us that Norman Rockwell family feeling. 

CA will do or say anything to paint herself and Casey as a loving family

“If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.”
Mark Twain

Peace Monkeys
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: October 01, 2008, 08:24:57 AM »

Posted on craigs List awhile ago

couple weeks before Caylee disappeared I believe George & Cindy wanted Casey to get off her ass, get a job and to be a responsible mother. During the next couple of weeks Casey never looked for a job and this caused a lot of frustration and anger with George & Cindy to the point they threatened to kick Casey out of the house. Caylee was welcomed by George & Cindy to live with them.

Because Casey still wanted to party with her new boyfriend and never attempted to look for a job this caused a lot of heated arguments at George & Cindy’s house and Casey was using Caylee as her leverage. When the three of them had a heated-argument, Casey left in anger, taking Caylee with her just to piss-off George & Cindy. During this time Casey was spending a lot of time with her new boyfriend and Caylee was being dumped wherever Casey could find someone to babysit.  Now Casey is in a bind, she has no money and no place to live (where Caylee would be welcomed) and no way to properly take care of Caylee. But Casey doesn’t want George and Cindy to have Caylee, plus Casey has already lied to George and Cindy, saying she and Caylee were living with her boyfriend and they were a happy little family, (this is when Casey stole the 2 gas cans out of George and Cindy’s shed). Casey was dead-ass broke!

Now Casey has Caylee with no place to live. Casey still wants everyone to believe her lies and still wants to party with her boyfriend. So what does she do with Caylee? Casey keeps Caylee in the car while she goes about her business. Casey wants to go out and party with her boyfriend/friends so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. While out partying Casey gets really drunk, to the point of passing out and the boyfriend brings Casey to his apartment. It's late afternoon when Casey awoke from getting drunk the night before. When Casey finally got around to checking on Caylee, who was abandoned in the trunk of the car, Casey found Caylee was dead from heat exposer.

Now Casey has a dead baby and is freaking out! Casey doesn’t know what to do. She leaves Caylee in the trunk and abandons the car where it was parked. (this is why Casey’s car smelled like a dead body). A few days later Casey has a plan and drives her car to George & Cindy’s home, backing her car up to the garage.(which Casey has never done) takes Caylee out of the trunk and places Caylee in the pool, Casey than makes a flurry of phone calls, first tried to call Cindy numerous times than she calls George numerous times, with no answer. Casey wants to tell everyone Caylee had drowned (but while making the numerous phone calls Casey realizes that an autopsy will be required and the medical examiner wouldn’t find water in Caylee’s lungs and would determine that Caylee had died of heat exposure). So Casey quits calling everyone and pulls Caylee out of the pool, goes to the neighbors to borrow a shovel. (This is when the neighbor notices Casey car backed up to the garage). Casey then buries Caylee in the backyard and leaves. While driving in her car Casey realizes that the car smells of a decomposing body so Casey abandons the car at Amscot. (Amscot has surveillance cameras everywhere on their property).

A couple of days later Cindy receives a phone call that Casey's car has been towed from Amscots parking lot. So George and Cindy go pick up the car from the tow lot. While driving home George notices the decomposing smell in the car. (George is a retired homicide detective, he knows the smell). Now they are both worried because they haven’t seen Caylee in four weeks. Cindy starts calling Casey demanding she brings Caylee home! Once back at George & Cindy’s home, Casey has to explain why Caylee isn’t with her and another heated-arguments starts. Cindy threatens to call the Police in an effort to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Cindy has no choice but to call the Police in the heat of the argument. (that’s when Cindy starts calling 911 and tells the operator that the car smells like a dead body!)

Now, Casey not wanting the Police involved has to come clean and tell George and Cindy that Caylee is dead and buried in the backyard. George immediately wants Caylee's body away from his home so he exhumes Caylees body, places weights on Caylee's body and places the body in Casey’s car. George and Casey drives to a isolated lake and throws Caylee’s body in the lake, hoping the alligators will eat the body.

Now the family is lying to everyone in an effort to conceal this MURDER so Casey won’t be charged for Murder and George and Cindy won’t be arrested for Accessory to Murder.

I’m not sure the brother is aware of Caylee’s death or how Casey, George and Cindy are involved but I could be wrong.

That is my theory... Let me know what yout think.

Nice post !!!
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: October 01, 2008, 08:25:06 AM »

Thanks for the welcome Btgirl and MSE!!
I havent seen any pics of the bra besides this one but the undies sure looks like a match to the bra.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: October 01, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »

Does anyone have the picture of LE on the other side of the umbrella with the flags in the yard..I swear it look like the outline of a body..

And also didnt ,last week or the week before, we hear on NG that soil samples from the yard came back positive for human decomp??

Edited to move post to Caylee thread.

This one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: October 01, 2008, 08:27:27 AM »

Posted on craigs List awhile ago

couple weeks before Caylee disappeared I believe George & Cindy wanted Casey to get off her ass, get a job and to be a responsible mother. During the next couple of weeks Casey never looked for a job and this caused a lot of frustration and anger with George & Cindy to the point they threatened to kick Casey out of the house. Caylee was welcomed by George & Cindy to live with them.

Because Casey still wanted to party with her new boyfriend and never attempted to look for a job this caused a lot of heated arguments at George & Cindy’s house and Casey was using Caylee as her leverage. When the three of them had a heated-argument, Casey left in anger, taking Caylee with her just to piss-off George & Cindy. During this time Casey was spending a lot of time with her new boyfriend and Caylee was being dumped wherever Casey could find someone to babysit.  Now Casey is in a bind, she has no money and no place to live (where Caylee would be welcomed) and no way to properly take care of Caylee. But Casey doesn’t want George and Cindy to have Caylee, plus Casey has already lied to George and Cindy, saying she and Caylee were living with her boyfriend and they were a happy little family, (this is when Casey stole the 2 gas cans out of George and Cindy’s shed). Casey was dead-ass broke!

Now Casey has Caylee with no place to live. Casey still wants everyone to believe her lies and still wants to party with her boyfriend. So what does she do with Caylee? Casey keeps Caylee in the car while she goes about her business. Casey wants to go out and party with her boyfriend/friends so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. While out partying Casey gets really drunk, to the point of passing out and the boyfriend brings Casey to his apartment. It's late afternoon when Casey awoke from getting drunk the night before. When Casey finally got around to checking on Caylee, who was abandoned in the trunk of the car, Casey found Caylee was dead from heat exposer.

Now Casey has a dead baby and is freaking out! Casey doesn’t know what to do. She leaves Caylee in the trunk and abandons the car where it was parked. (this is why Casey’s car smelled like a dead body). A few days later Casey has a plan and drives her car to George & Cindy’s home, backing her car up to the garage.(which Casey has never done) takes Caylee out of the trunk and places Caylee in the pool, Casey than makes a flurry of phone calls, first tried to call Cindy numerous times than she calls George numerous times, with no answer. Casey wants to tell everyone Caylee had drowned (but while making the numerous phone calls Casey realizes that an autopsy will be required and the medical examiner wouldn’t find water in Caylee’s lungs and would determine that Caylee had died of heat exposure). So Casey quits calling everyone and pulls Caylee out of the pool, goes to the neighbors to borrow a shovel. (This is when the neighbor notices Casey car backed up to the garage). Casey then buries Caylee in the backyard and leaves. While driving in her car Casey realizes that the car smells of a decomposing body so Casey abandons the car at Amscot. (Amscot has surveillance cameras everywhere on their property).

A couple of days later Cindy receives a phone call that Casey's car has been towed from Amscots parking lot. So George and Cindy go pick up the car from the tow lot. While driving home George notices the decomposing smell in the car. (George is a retired homicide detective, he knows the smell). Now they are both worried because they haven’t seen Caylee in four weeks. Cindy starts calling Casey demanding she brings Caylee home! Once back at George & Cindy’s home, Casey has to explain why Caylee isn’t with her and another heated-arguments starts. Cindy threatens to call the Police in an effort to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Cindy has no choice but to call the Police in the heat of the argument. (that’s when Cindy starts calling 911 and tells the operator that the car smells like a dead body!)

Now, Casey not wanting the Police involved has to come clean and tell George and Cindy that Caylee is dead and buried in the backyard. George immediately wants Caylee's body away from his home so he exhumes Caylees body, places weights on Caylee's body and places the body in Casey’s car. George and Casey drives to a isolated lake and throws Caylee’s body in the lake, hoping the alligators will eat the body.

Now the family is lying to everyone in an effort to conceal this MURDER so Casey won’t be charged for Murder and George and Cindy won’t be arrested for Accessory to Murder.

I’m not sure the brother is aware of Caylee’s death or how Casey, George and Cindy are involved but I could be wrong.

That is my theory... Let me know what yout think.

Nice post!!!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: October 01, 2008, 08:29:37 AM »

I havent seen any pics of the bra besides this one but the undies sure looks like a match to the bra.
I have a weird feeling that stuff was planted, but it's easy enough for them to test DNA on those items. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: October 01, 2008, 08:30:25 AM »

George brought up to LE about the smell in the car.

GEORGE: You guys are aware of the smell of the car?

POLICE: Well, I`m trying to tip toe around that issue. Because I know it`s a sensitive one.

GEORGE: I`ve just got to tell you my feelings. I don`t like how it smells. I`m being straight with you guys.

POLICE: I`m sorry?

GEORGE: I don`t like the smell of the car. I`m being straight with you guys.

POLICE: We didn`t like the smell, either.

GEORGE: I`m being straight and honest.

POLICE: We appreciate that, George and we wouldn`t share that with anyone.

POLICE: Yes, because that`s a difficult topic for you.

GEORGE: It`s tough. You know, stuff has got to come out. That`s the way it is. I`m not going to hold back.

George wanted them to ask about the smell being Caylee, IMO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html
I think that's cop lingo for they all know it's a dead body smell. But they all know they can't talk about it because then they can't use it in court. So they were letting George talk and clear himself. George knew what had happened and loves his daughter but he knows he has to do the right thing. It must be killing him.

From watching clips on George I think he suspected and rationally put 2+2 together but Casey was very evasive. I still believe George might be the father of Caylee... but if it comes to it that won't come out in court.

What is George's nationality, anyone know?
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: October 01, 2008, 08:30:29 AM »

I have a weird feeling that stuff was planted, but it's easy enough for them to test DNA on those items. 
When I said planted I mean by the people who found them, looking for some lime light. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: October 01, 2008, 08:37:19 AM »

so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. 
like it except it's illegal to leave a kid in a car alone in Florida I think.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: October 01, 2008, 08:39:28 AM »

so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. 
like it except it's illegal to leave a kid in a car alone in Florida I think.

LOL yeah but at this point I think she was trying to kill her
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: October 01, 2008, 08:40:30 AM »

When I said planted I mean by the people who found them, looking for some lime light.
That can be true....I just wish they hurry up and arrest the lil skank. Caylee deserve justice and to be at peace! Its going on almost 4mths now."thats she's been gone"  What is wrong with this family?? Makes me upset!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.